Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,698 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (7477 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 2:33pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

So someone can not play with you again ni undecided

But I like this your new way what's the secret you are acting cool, are you on your menstrual period or something
Oh jimmyjames my love grin ..this name no fit yo ra ra ...ur name suppose be Elijahmoses( names of truant in secondary schools lol cheesy)
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 2:34pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

This is my long lost account na I just recovered it, this is the president of apple butt gang speaking grin looks like I have made enemies here , pls don't expose me
2014 ..You lied to me and chenzen you are new y?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 2:38pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

So someone can not play with you again ni undecided

But I like this your new way what's the secret you are acting cool, are you on your menstrual period or something
Whats up with me and my menstral flows ?u want some taste i can courrier service it to you through young shall grow motors grin grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 2:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh shut up plss ,which nerve did you struck grin dont live in denial omo elede nie ,u ar marialavina wt a male monikker ,You(she) are always a coward,

Are you sure you want to fight me because i have armies that are hungry to kill and destroy ...Oh my God
They will descend on you like the holy ghost .. hahahaha hahahaha grin
I pity you !
i just uploaded my pic........ If u want dozens of em... Ill give em out back to back just to make u look stupid by the way...... I got your time now................. 4heen uglymuppet! Stop calling me someelse, i aint her, she aint me................. Lol Troll me head on and stop making senseless things up u weak ass t,wat.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 2:47pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
i just uploaded my pic........ If u want dozens of em... Ill give em out back to back just to make u look stupid by the way...... I got your time now................. 4heen uglymuppet! Stop calling me someelse, i aint her, she aint me................. Lol Troll me head on and stop making senseless things up u weak ass Arrow.
Leele ...lekwa ka odika okuko mmiri mara hahaha hahaha grin grin
Are you sure u arent making a mistake? Lolz grin
neck like jehova witness kingdom hall microphone ,
Smallboy what do you do for a living ?
Writing jamb?
Better go join nairamarley.com for the "Are my a yahooboy stuffs" ! grin
I see u ar so pained ,pls lick my ass no more am done with you!
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Oh jimmyjames my love grin ..this name no fit yo ra ra ...ur name suppose be Elijahmoses( names of truant in secondary schools lol cheesy)

I had a lot of nicknames and real names growing up, cause I was very stubborn, Mikel, shaggy, deepfeel Jimmy, James, jay, ndu, ND Michael, terver adzege , onyia grin so calling Elijahmoses is not bad,

Bigcowhorn , my enemies on nairaland got me banned on my other account
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:04pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
2014 ..You lied to me and chenzen you are new y?

Yes na wasn't I new as deepfeel? grin besides I didn't use this account that much before I lost it
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Whats up with me and my menstral flows ?u want some taste i can courrier service it to you through young shall grow motors grin grin

No na, I just want to be there for you, and pet you during your menstrual flow, maybe you might reward me in your ovulation period kiss
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

I had a lot of nicknames and real names growing up, cause I was very stubborn, Mikel, shaggy, deepfeel Jimmy, James, jay, ndu, ND Michael, terver adzege , onyia grin so calling Elijahmoses is not bad,

Bigcowhorn , my enemies on nairaland got me banned on my other account
dont argue with yorubas next time
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

No na, I just want to be there for you, and pet you during your menstrual flow, maybe you might reward me in your ovulation period kiss
Hell with you ! Crazyass smiley
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
dont argue with yorubas next time

Thank you I learned my lesson cry
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
................Youngman bring yourself out so we can all judge you like everyone is judging the young lady, Stop hiding around ok. Be Fearless like her and step out is just a faceless stuff anyway until then she remains Ok by me!
tanks
.ask am o
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Hell with you ! Crazyass smiley

Hahaha but out of the kindness of your white lady heart you might just reward me with some apples na grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:13pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Hahaha but out of the kindness of your white lady heart you might just reward me with some apples na grin
am a virgin and i want to be a reverend sister!
You wont mess it that fact!.
And dont defile me with Sextalks
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 3:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

Leele ...lekwa ka odika okuko mmiri mara hahaha hahaha grin grin
Are you sure u arent making a mistake? Lolz grin
neck like jehova witness kingdom hall microphone ,
Smallboy what do you do for a living ?
Writing jamb?
Better go join nairamarley.com for the "Are my a yahooboy stuffs" ! grin
I see u ar so pained ,pls lick my ass no more am done with you!
ani o gor se...... buh all the same I aint gon blame yur. ...that was how u was brought up... I understand the fact that a 19year old guy in your community looks old and rugged like ned nwoko dem dem. ....Arindin.....judging by that pinhole shii u called photo, u prolly 20 buh already looking like a 45years old hag.... Amala, I understand your frustration completely now... las las u godey alright......u picked on the wrong one this time around lil gyal,u wey be like " palanga misi misi monyen en" Emi ika....

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:17pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
ani o gor se...... buh all the same I aint gon blame yur. ...that was how u was brought up... I understand the fact that a 19year old guy in your community looks old and rugged like ned nwoko dem dem. ....Arindin.....judging by that pinhole shii u called photo, u prolly 20 buh already looking like a 45years old hag.... Amala, I understand your frustration completely now... las las u godey alright......u picked on the wrong one this time around lil gyal,u wey be like " palanga misi misi monyen en" Emi ika....
am coming for you let me treat a patient first and hell will be our abode smallboy
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:21pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:

Young man leave the young lady and walk away quietly, before you hurt yourself , I dislike guys the fight girls are you gay? undecided
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
am a virgin and i want to be a reverend sister!
You wont mess it that fact!.
And dont defile me with Sextalks

Show me a virgin revered sister and I will show you my virgin grandma
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 3:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Young man leave the young lady and walk away quietly, before you hurt yourself , I dislike guys the fight girls are you gay? undecided
niqqa, u and other countless goons outchere are the reasons why muppets, ugly ones at that take men for granted................. U worship em asslick em to mention buh a few................. U couldn't tell her to stop buh asked me to, why? Cos imma male? F.uck that shit,,,,,,,,,, keep ur asslicking far away from me man

5 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 3:35pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
am coming for you let me treat a patient first and hell will be our abode smallboy
oh my oh my................. She is so 4heen pained, i tell yur,troll me and meet your doom................. Bring that sh.it on, amala
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
niqqa, u and other countless goons outchere are the reasons why muppets, ugly ones at that take men for granted................. U worship em asslick em to mention buh a few................. U couldn't tell her to stop buh asked me to, why? Cos imma male? F.uck that shit,,,,,,,,,, keep ur asslicking far away from me man

Lol nigger, looks like you feel like a champ now for verbally fighting a girl like dog barking,

I see a young man enslaved by African tradition and religion who feel men are superior humans and women are second class humans,

Young man what makes you think you are better than that girl? Cause you got two balls dangling in between your thighs? Enlightened me young man, what makes you feel you are entitled to be respected as a man, and a woman doesn't deserve that cause she's a woman?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:42pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
just so u know......... I've got guts, i aint got no reason to hide anything on a faceless forum................. I upload my pic sometimes and take em down ................. Im 19 i fear no man, im gon upload my pic now.
............. Just let her be ok!
i have told you
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol nigger, looks like you feel like a champ now for verbally fighting a girl like dog barking,

I see a young man enslaved by African tradition and religion who feel men are superior humans and women are second class humans,

Young man what makes you think you are better than that girl? Cause you got two balls dangling in between your thighs? Enlightened me young man, what makes you feel you are entitled to be respected as a man, and a woman doesn't deserve that cause she's a woman?

......new husband of amakasha

ladies forever indeed
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
......new husband of amakasha

ladies forever indeed

Vivian baby am not new o it's me your husband deafeal grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Yes na wasn't I new as deepfeel? grin besides I didn't use this account that much before I lost it

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
[quote author=chenzen post=81128909][/quote]

Hahaha grin grin but it's true na
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 3:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

jiggaman................. Stop tryna twist the plot on me,i aint no local man................. Stone age pple still got those stuffs u just highlighted....... Now first thing first....... U licking her ass so bad, this post itself is complete bullying... She was trying to paint some set of pple as bad and all................. Buh u saw nothing wrong in that.... Lol, niqqa u jumped on me for trying to point out her bad................. Look,asslick her all u want buh stop trying to call the shots on me.................

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 3:57pm On Aug 10, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
............. Just let her be ok!
i have told you
yo big up! seems u the only reasonable person here, ill stop for now.
Amala, all guys aint sissys.................craze pass craze................. Ma lo wa o.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 4:07pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
jiggaman................. Stop tryna twist the plot on me,i aint no local man................. Stone age pple still got those stuffs u just highlighted....... Now first thing first....... U licking her ass so bad, this post itself is complete bullying... She was trying to paint some set of pple as bad and all................. Buh u saw nothing wrong in that.... Lol, niqqa u jumped on me for trying to point out her bad................. Look,asslick her all u want buh stop trying to call the shots on me.................

Is that all you could come up with lil nigger?
I asked you a simple question what makes you better than her? Cause you gut balls?
You say am assl*cking her should I assl*ck your asshole instead

If you feel men are better humans than act like one lil girl champ,
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 4:22pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Is that all you could come up with lil nigger?
I asked you a simple question what makes you better than her? Cause you gut balls?
You say am assl*cking her should I assl*ck your asshole instead

If you feel men are better humans than act like one lil girl champ,
just look at this one, just imagine the height of yansh licking.... u still don't wanna condemn her buh me instead........i never said i was better than her cos imma male, did i? Look,act like u got intellects and comprehend my words right and stop licking nyash upandan................. A supposed grown ass man for that matter..................

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 4:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
just look at this one, just imagine the height of yansh licking.... u still don't wanna condemn her buh me instead........i never said i was better than her cos imma male, did i? Look,act like u got intellects and comprehend my words right and stop licking nyash upandan................. A supposed grown ass man for that matter..................

Lol looks like you don't know me young man, I protect my own, I don't give a f*ck what she did right or wrong
I should fold my hands and watch you feel like a champ on my girl, things don't work that way nigger,

Let me introduce you to my school of thought,
It's a free world do whatever you like as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, learn from me lil boy you might get killed for penny
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:37pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
oh my oh my................. She is so 4heen pained, i tell yur,troll me and meet your doom................. Bring that sh.it on, amala
I pity you ode nie ,u don enter trouble today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Prophecy! Prophecy!! Prophecy!!! / I'm 25 And I Need A Serious Relationship / What I Hate About Short And Skinny Females~They are Too Cruel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.