Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (7483 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:39pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Show me a virgin revered sister and I will show you my virgin grandma
They are so many of them ok Rev Sis amanda ,sis Cleopatra
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 4:40pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
They are so many of them ok Rev Sis amanda ,sis Cleopatra

Did you do a virginity test on her? grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 4:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol looks like you don't know me young man, I protect my own, I don't give a f*ck what she did right or wrong
I should fold my hands and watch you feel like a champ on my girl, things don't work that way nigger,

Let me introduce you to my school of thought,
It's a free world do whatever you like as long as you are smart enough and strong enough to get away with it, learn from me lil boy you might get killed for penny
woss wobi.....be laisay dem don carry ur matter go seven seas and oceans hence u cant be helped anymore even if the king of Red pill comes to ur rescue..... lick on brada

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
just look at this one, just imagine the height of yansh licking.... u still don't wanna condemn her buh me instead........i never said i was better than her cos imma male, did i? Look,act like u got intellects and comprehend my words right and stop licking nyash upandan................. A supposed grown ass man for that matter..................
As if u dont dream to lick my ynash grin i will give it to you on a gold platter ,just call me your queen and you will suck all remnants of my anus and rectune grin grin cheesy

On a serious note people i call out are offenders against humanity ,i want to punish dem ie E-flogging ,. If you stick ur neck ama crush u and ur still growing dick !
Read ur post-utme with Amatarasha"s blessings
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol looks like you don't know me young man, I protect my own, I don't give a f*ck what she did right or wrong
I should fold my hands and watch you feel like a champ on my girl, things don't work that way nigger,

Let me introduce you to my school of thought,
It's a free world do whatever you like as long as you are smart enough and stro

ng enough to get away with it, learn from me lil boy you might get killed for penny
woss wobi..... be laisay em don carry your matter go seven seas and oceans... hence the reason for all these bull craps.......lick on man

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:50pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
woss wobi.....be laisay dem don carry ur matter go seven seas and oceans hence u cant be helped anymore even if the king of Red pill comes to ur rescue..... lick on brada
Leave my baby alone am so proud of his ass

and wait !!

Dont worry u go see the wahala u seek
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Did you do a virginity test on her? grin
No i didnt but i know ,she suffered fibroid or something like that..
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Chenzen you shall regret ur actions and inaction ,

I will catch you soon
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 4:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
As if u dont dream to lick my ynash grin i will give it to you on a gold platter ,just call me your queen and you will suck all remnants of my anus and rectune grin grin cheesy

On a serious note people i call out are offenders against humanity ,i want to punish dem ie E-flogging ,. If you stick ur neck ama crush u and ur still growing dick !
Read ur post-utme with Amatarasha"s blessings
Amala... this niqqa quoting u ryenow is a 300l university dawg with a side bizness......so no go think am ehn... we chase money not local douchbags .....emi ika... now, go and sin no more
ma lo wa o

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
woss wobi..... be laisay em don carry your matter go seven seas and oceans... hence the reason for all these bull craps.......lick on man

Hahaha run along you lil girlish champ grin take my school of thought with you it will help you in the nearest future

I rather lick p*ssy than like a smelly male asshole am not gay lil boy
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 5:01pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
No i didnt but i know ,she suffered fibroid or something like that..

Is that all? So only virgins suffer fibroid undecided
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Maxxim: 5:06pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

So you yourself don't nag abi undecided this white that you claim to be hope you are not albino ?
cheesy cheesy
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

I will catch you soon

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:

I will catch you soon
what will u do if u catch me grin

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 6:49pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
Amala... this niqqa quoting u ryenow is a 300l university dawg with a side bizness......so no go think am ehn... we chase money not local douchbags .....emi ika... now, go and sin no more
ma lo wa o
Dis ur clueless buhari meme ,shows who u ar ,so clueless and dull

Like president like worshipper
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 7:31pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

You are not connected to it honey grin

But for what ever reason I guess, I over argued with someone who is close to someone at the top grin you know how mentally tormenting I can be when am arguing with someone

Who is that person? iLegendd?
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 7:43pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:
i just uploaded my pic........ If u want dozens of em... Ill give em out back to back just to make u look stupid by the way...... I got your time now................. 4heen uglymuppet! Stop calling me someelse, i aint her, she aint me................. Lol Troll me head on and stop making senseless things up u weak ass t,wat.

You uploaded you photo? Congratulations Kid!!
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 7:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Who is that person? iLegendd?

Lol no, it's one guy like that o I was discussing with khiaa he just jumped in like that, when I turned against him he called the mods grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The kid was feeling like a little champ grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
am coming for you let me treat a patient first and hell will be our abode smallboy

Leave the 19 year old boy alone and you your time wisely. Stop giving attention seekers data
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 7:48pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

Lol no, it's one guy like that o I was discussing with khiaa he just jumped in like that, when I turned against him he called the mods grin

Lol, what is his moniker let me go and fix him for you. You can pay me later
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, what is his moniker let me go and fix him for you. You can pay me later

I can't even remember his moniker cause, my back to back mentions with him has been deleted as well, am beginning to think maybe that particular moniker is an alternative for the same mod who gave me the one week ban
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 7:52pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

The kid was feeling like a little champ grin

And Amatarasha was feeding him attention. Don't know why she doesn't understand people. I've been cleaning up her war with iLegend for the last 3 days. He's so smart but a fool before me. You gotta understand people to kick their ass. Once you perfect the skill it can be more interesting than watching movies

Lol
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 7:54pm On Aug 10, 2019
Welcome to nairaland emmanuell90 ,

So how are you doing ...sina dat afonja thread puta nna
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
jimyjames:

I can't even remember his moniker cause, my back to back mentions with him has been deleted as well, am beginning to think maybe that particular moniker is an alternative for the same mod who gave me the one week ban

At least you weren't banned till 2099 like my last moniker. Ask Khiaa maybe she may remember the name she has a very good memory. All I need is a name and vengeance is yours.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 7:55pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And Amatarasha was feeding him attention. Don't know why she doesn't understand people. I've been cleaning up her war with iLegend for the last 3 days. He's so smart but a fool before me. You gotta understand people to kick their ass. Once you perfect the skill it can be more interesting than watching movies

Lol

Lol well you know am not a fighting, but the lil kid is just annoying, after receiving a one week ban I was looking for someone to cool my temper with grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by nuelsam: 7:56pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

u want my attention?? ... lol its too late sod!!!...

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol
grin grin grin nna dont mind me i know he is a kid ,and still writing post-utme just like chenzen .
But i was bored at work ..today is akind of overtime for me! Few patients ! no doctor ! No midwife !
cheesy mana obu mmadu na grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Leave the 19 year old boy alone and you your time wisely. Stop giving attention seekers data
So you wasted ur ample time on wacky ilegend ,

Tanks swt kiss

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

At least you weren't banned till 2099 like my last moniker. Ask Khiaa maybe she may remember the name she has a very good memory. All I need is a name and vengeance is yours.

Hahaha well one week is fair,

Just let it go you might receive a ban too if you find him and attack him,
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 8:00pm On Aug 10, 2019
nuelsam:

Shory Fufusam, don't you have another photo? This one is affecting my eyes ni. And why do you type like a fvcking dot crew? You are 300L undergrad for God's sake!!!!

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by AnalQueenluci: 8:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Amatarasha:
Ubunja as you can see am not an envious and wicked soul like You and 90% of Romancelanders Nope am not ,Is true I am not Black like 99.98% idiots here and i dont even reason like one !
,Yes khiaa am not Black nor negro ...Hell No!! I Hate Blacks and You knew it

IS painful that Blacks here like marialavina, her sis biglittlelois ,pussyhoe frankyydee denreleedun ,chenzen and co will nag about nairaland loosing credence without making an inch move to solve the lack of credence constraints ,Eze2000 ,bigcowhorn deepfeel analqueenluci husbandsnatcha tanid oma307 these monikkers dont create thread topics all they do is curse ,nag ,nag ,nag and nag males with impunity and insult Goodhearted echelons with their bitterhearts funmisticqueen has joined them !
...Even khiaa tries here with her American stories( not buying u over o)
Amatarasha who happens to be a whitegirl hates irresponsiblilities from homosapiens ,
Only person out of 1million stupid romancelanders trying in bringing back the miraged credence and uniqueness of 2005 & 2007 romanceland is ubunja ,he has been insulted ,called all sort of names by fake beings like nofavors denreleedun ...That is what i called bundle of Responsibilities ,He can never abandon his wife no matter which bomb bokoharam threw! He might get rude on me now for mentioning his name because he may be possessed with demonic spirits !

Lesson: If you dont have the zeal to solve a problem dont ever complain about the problem not been solved ,Na humanbeing go solve the problem no be angel rapheal, Marialavina pls help us solve the problem of lost credence we beg you...And stop running from my ass ,i wont kill you coward ...

In all these a whiteman sees it as gallantly irresponsiblility ... Amatarasha sees it as wickedness, lack of discipline , irresponsiblility and gross foolery!
.... Nonsense !

Amatarasha my daughter fire on
Gud evening my young ones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Alleged Sextape Of Grand P Grinding His Wife Eudoxie Yao Pops Up - Watch / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.