Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman (7482 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / Weekend Palava Wt Amah :nwanyiawkaetiti's lesson/modestbrowser's Plight(photo) / God Just Put Extra Ordinary Smiles On My Face And I Want To Say Thanks Wt 10k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Now i understand why you are in hot water. You are reading from a modern bible that uses modern dating, day and weeks. They are the ones that mention Sunday etc.

Let me explain.

The first bible was in Latin. In fact, there was a time in history when the clergy had a monopoly on bibles seeing as only they could speak and write Latin. King James of England and Scotland broke that monopoly with the first direct translation of the HOLY BIBLE in the English language.

Below is one you verses from a modern bible.

Mark 16:2 On Sunday they were going to the tomb very early when the sun had just come up.

Here is the King James Version... the original Latin translation to English.

Mark 16:2...And very early in the morning the first day of the week, they came unto the sepulchre at the rising of the sun.

About the time Jesus was born and died, week days and months had not been established as you and I know it.

The bible you are most likely using is New Living Testament. That's why you dey Leggo upandan

The seventh day is Saturday right? So the first day is what? The first day is Sunday it was a working day in the Jewish calendar not a day of rest, but Christians were observing both the seventh day and the first day which became the Lord's Day for Christians
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by fraspree(m): 1:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
All these women ranting sef what are you trying to achieve from your fights with men on nairaland? The men already got this forum locked down, maybe u should try other forums.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 1:45pm On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

The seventh day is Saturday right? So the first day is what? The first day is Sunday it was a working day in the Jewish calendar not a day of rest, but Christians were observing both the seventh day and the first day which became the Lord's Day for Christians

At that time, the Jews did not know the seventh day as a Saturday or the first day as a Sunday. The Romans were the ones that brought such dating and they hadn't perfected it at the time, hence, nowhere in the bibvle will you find dating as this... In the year 102 BCE.

The entire dating system you know today was set centuries after the death of Christ not before or during. The moth of August alone was c hanged twice. It was named after the Roman Emperor Augustus Ceacar

There is a lot of confusion in dating and references in the Bible. The only aspect that holds true is God's word, which you have no faith in, as i recall. Stop taking the rest of it as face value.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 1:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
fraspree:
All these women ranting sef what are you trying to achieve from your fights with men on nairaland? The men already got this forum locked down, maybe u should try other forums.

Lol grin grin grin

Amatarasha you dey hear so
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by oluwadabira111(m): 2:16pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
So you wasted ur ample time on wacky ilegend ,

Tanks swt kiss
Wow i love your fiercy nature and character.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 2:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

At that time, the Jews did not know the seventh day as a Saturday or the first day as a Sunday. The Romans were the ones that brought such dating and they hadn't perfected it at the time, hence, nowhere in the bibvle will you find dating as this... In the year 102 BCE.

The entire dating system you know today was set centuries after the death of Christ not before or during. The moth of August alone was c hanged twice. It was named after the Roman Emperor Augustus Ceacar

There is a lot of confusion in dating and references in the Bible. The only aspect that holds true is God's word, which you have no faith in, as i recall. Stop taking the rest of it as face value.

I know there was nothing like Saturday or Sundays but days were numbered by light and darkness evening and morning,
months and yrs were calculated by the moon,
Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Read through

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

This is how it all started

And during the time of Moses that knowledge of maths calculations physics, was already in Egypt, Moses was raised in the Egyptian palace he was educated,
So when God was given him those commandments that had to do with dates he knew how to calculate it,
Dating didn't start in Rome
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 2:51pm On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

I know there was nothing like Saturday or Sundays but days were numbered by light and darkness evening and morning,
months and yrs were calculated by the moon,
Genesis 1:8 And God called the firmament Heaven. And the evening and the morning were the second day.

Read through

Genesis 1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

Genesis 2:2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.

Genesis 2:3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

This is how it all started

And during the time of Moses that knowledge of maths calculations physics, was already in Egypt, Moses was raised in the Egyptian palace he was educated,
So when God was given him those commandments that had to do with dates he knew how to calculate it,
Dating didn't start in Rome

I can tell you the dating of many civilization and my boss Eze2000 can do way better. Jezz you got no idea. Accurate dating in prehistory goes way back to the mesoponian civilization which birthed Abraham. Man has always calculated his season by the moon and his days by the sun.

However, based on this standards the length of years differ from land to land. In the ancient orient it is very short and you hear stuff like "the year of the Crow. the hour of the snake, hour of the dragon etc. The years and days in the dating of the ancient Jews are somewhat similar. The dates are oriented around the reigning king or a prophet etc. In the original Hebrew translation u hear stuff like on the fifth day of the first week in the month of Asa the king ordered all Israel to.... etc. You never hear on Sunday the 30th of June the king...

The people that set Christmas, New Year, Easter and Sunday for worship, 7 day week, 12 day months did it in one room, sitting in chairs and talking to scientists. They did it in Rome hundreds of years after Christ and all where Catholics.

Whoever tells you Christ arose from death on Sunday asd the person a simple question. What day exactly was Christ born and how many brothers did he have. Who was his wife? If the person tries to elude ask him to just give you a fixed period in history.

No one can answer these questions till today.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 3:02pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
So you wasted ur ample time on wacky ilegend ,

Tanks swt kiss

If them say make you chose who you go dash that your virginity now you go choose Amaingman. Where is he now when i dey fight no retreat and no surrender on top your head? Just imagine the kind of protection you will be getting as my babe?

Just saying mind you.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:23pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

If them say make you chose who you go dash that your virginity now you go choose Amaingman. Where is he now when i dey fight no retreat and no surrender on top your head? Just imagine the kind of protection you will be getting as my babe?

Just saying mind you.

Nna jiriya nwayo now cheesy
Amazingman is away to china ,
I love your protection with all my heart...
Shud ubu.nja ur god be our "new bring him down project?"

Thats a question thrown @ u
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:28pm On Aug 12, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Wow i love your fiercy nature and character.
Brother mi oshe goan!
We yorubas are great
Happy eid-fitri orile dabira smiley
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 3:44pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
Nna jiriya nwayo now cheesy
Amazingman is away to china ,
I love your protection with all my heart...
Shud ubu.nja ur god be our "new bring him down project?"

Thats a question thrown @ u

Lol, he's too smart to get drawn out. He is by far the smartest guy on this romance section, make no mistake of that. Just leave him alone. But already know you won't

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I can tell you the dating of many civilization and my boss Eze2000 can do way better. Jezz you got no idea. Accurate dating in prehistory goes way back to the mesoponian civilization which birthed Abraham. Man has always calculated his season by the moon and his days by the sun.

However, based on this standards the length of years differ from land to land. In the ancient orient it is very short and you hear stuff like "the year of the Crow. the hour of the snake, hour of the dragon etc. The years and days in the dating of the ancient Jews are somewhat similar. The dates are oriented around the reigning king or a prophet etc. In the original Hebrew translation u hear stuff like on the fifth day of the first week in the month of Asa the king ordered all Israel to.... etc. You never hear on Sunday the 30th of June the king...

The people that set Christmas, New Year, Easter and Sunday for worship, 7 day week, 12 day months did it in one room, sitting in chairs and talking to scientists. They did it in Rome hundreds of years after Christ and all where Catholics.

Whoever tells you Christ arose from death on Sunday asd the person a simple question. What day exactly was Christ born and how many brothers did he have. Who was his wife? If the person tries to elude ask him to just give you a fixed period in history.

No one can answer these questions till today.

I don't really understand that point you are trying to make exactly cause, the calculation by moon sessions sun etc is something I pointed to earlier,

All am saying the Hebrew calendar the Jews where calculating their days months or yrs with still exist in the Jewish religion
The modern calendar might call it, Saturday but in the ancient Jewish calendar its the 7th day in the mordern calendar it might be Sunday, but in the Jewish calendar it's the first day
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by oluwadabira111(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
Brother mi oshe goan! We yorubas are great Happy eid-fitri orile dabira smiley
Same to u dear,how is your day going.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lol, he's too smart to get drawn out. He is by far the smartest guy on this romance section, make no mistake of that. Just leave him alone. But already know you won't
cheesy Are you underestimating me bigcow ? Is like you dont know me ,do you really called it a bluff the fact dat am an ogbanje?
U know wat i will spoil that miseducation which you guys worship ...hei yah grin grin grin u can tell him to beg me
because he fears me but no one knows just i not even ladies forever
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2019
oluwadabira111:
Same to u dear,how is your day going.
Am fine dear ! Are you in lagos brother mi ni
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:

I don't really understand that point you are trying to make exactly cause, the calculation by moon sessions sun etc is something I pointed to earlier,

All am saying the Hebrew calendar the Jews where calculating their days months or yrs with still exist in the Jewish religion
The modern calendar might call it, Saturday but in the ancient Jewish calendar its the 7th day in the mordern calendar it might be Sunday, but in the Jewish calendar it's the first day

The first day of the week in the Jewish calendar is a working day. The first on the current calendar is a Sunday. A day of no work. If you must still compare then the most likely day Jesus rose from the dead is Monday not Sunday.

Sunday fitted the early church better and so it was fixed that way, hence you got Easter Sunday. However, you also have Easter Monday and now you know why
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
cheesy Are you underestimating me bigcow ? Is like you dont know me ,do you really called it a bluff the fact dat am an ogbanje?
U know wat i will spoil that miseducation which you guys worship ...hei yah grin grin grin u can tell him to beg me
because he fears me but no one knows just i not even ladies forever

Underestimate? That's an understatement.

Let me give you the names of 4 men whose intelligence and wisdom you will never be able to match...

1. Eze.2000 (The King... His nickname in real life)
2. Ubu.nja
3. Bigcowhorn
4. Deepfeel

We all love you so allow you get away with murder where others won't.

If you like carry your leg waka go Ub.unja thread go scatter am, no one will touch or hurt you until you tire waka comot again.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by oluwadabira111(m): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am fine dear ! Are you in lagos brother mi ni
Nope not lagos,but based in ogun.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by vincentjk(m): 4:11pm On Aug 12, 2019
What's this thread all about please?

Can't figure it out
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Underestimate? That's an understatement.

Let me give you the names of 4 men whose intelligence and wisdom you will never be able to match...

1. Eze.2000 (The King... His nickname in real life)
2. Ubu.nja
3. Bigcowhorn
4. Deepfeel

We all love you so allow you get away with murder where others won't.

If you like carry your leg waka go Ub.unja thread go scatter am, no one will touch or hurt you until you tire waka comot again.
Deepfeel mtchew mtchew! grin na woman dat one sabi ,u ar ok Eze200 twistbrain ...but ubunj.a

But am like afraid on how i will be shamed by smartguys on his thread i know at the back of my mind that no single lady will support me maybe sweetbun adaibe.ku or Amaka.vula all other ladies can kill me for just 10naira just cos of jealousy ,is like that in real life cry
But i have to try b4 men turn to women overnight!
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2019
vincentjk:
What's this thread all about please?

Can't figure it out
busybody is about ur dickhead
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by jimyjames(m): 4:19pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

The first day of the week in the Jewish calendar is a working day. The first on the current calendar is a Sunday. A day of no work. If you must still compare then the most likely day Jesus rose from the dead is Monday not Sunday.

Sunday fitted the early church better and so it was fixed that way, hence you got Easter Sunday. However, you also have Easter Monday and now you know why
Names of weekdays

The names for the days of the week are simply the day number within the week, with Shabbat being the seventh day. In Hebrew, these names may be abbreviated using the numerical value of the Hebrew
letters, for example יום א׳ (Day 1, or Yom Rishon (יום ראשון)):

Yom Rishon – יום ראשון (abbreviated יום א׳), meaning "first day" [corresponds to Sunday]

Yom Sheni – יום שני (abbr. יום ב׳) meaning "second day" [corresponds to Monday]

Yom Shlishi – יום שלישי (abbr. יום ג׳) meaning "third day" [corresponds to Tuesday]

Yom Reviʻi – יום רביעי (abbr. יום ד׳) meaning "fourth day" [corresponds to Wednesday]
Yom Chamishi – יום חמישי (abbr. יום ה׳) = "fifth day" [corresponds to Thursday]

Yom Shishi – יום שישי (abbr. יום ו׳) meaning "sixth day" [corresponds to Friday]

Yom Shabbat – יום שבת (abbr. יום ש׳), or more usually, simply Shabbat – שבת meaning "rest day" [corresponds to Saturday]

It's because of these that the seventh day Adventist worship on Saturday in Their Church

1 Like

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by vincentjk(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Amatarasha:
busybody is about ur dickhead

I only asked a question and here you're doing what you do best. Who knows what's paining this one this evening grin

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by blinking001(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
vincentjk:

I only asked a question and here you're doing what you do best. Who knows what's paining this one this evening grin
grin grin grin
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 4:59pm On Aug 12, 2019
jimyjames:
Names of weekdays

The names for the days of the week are simply the day number within the week, with Shabbat being the seventh day. In Hebrew, these names may be abbreviated using the numerical value of the Hebrew
letters, for example יום א׳ (Day 1, or Yom Rishon (יום ראשון)):

Yom Rishon – יום ראשון (abbreviated יום א׳), meaning "first day" [corresponds to Sunday]

Yom Sheni – יום שני (abbr. יום ב׳) meaning "second day" [corresponds to Monday]

Yom Shlishi – יום שלישי (abbr. יום ג׳) meaning "third day" [corresponds to Tuesday]

Yom Reviʻi – יום רביעי (abbr. יום ד׳) meaning "fourth day" [corresponds to Wednesday]
Yom Chamishi – יום חמישי (abbr. יום ה׳) = "fifth day" [corresponds to Thursday]

Yom Shishi – יום שישי (abbr. יום ו׳) meaning "sixth day" [corresponds to Friday]

Yom Shabbat – יום שבת (abbr. יום ש׳), or more usually, simply Shabbat – שבת meaning "rest day" [corresponds to Saturday]

It's because of these that the seventh day Adventist worship on Saturday in Their Church

Copy copy from Goggle. Leave Goggle alone. Wikipedia is even better. The day of Yom Rishon technically stretches from Saturday evening to Monday Monday!. It's more about sabbath and not working than a normal day of 24 hrs.

Like i said in the beginning. You can get away with a lot of things where the bible and Quran are.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2019
[s]
vincentjk:

[/s]

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 5:08pm On Aug 12, 2019

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by vincentjk(m): 5:17pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]

Lol... I asked a question and she replied me with insults. Didn't know my offense to deserve that
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Bigcowhorn: 5:30pm On Aug 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Lol... I asked a question and she replied me with insults. Didn't know my offense to deserve that

This thread has changed topics 3 times but its classification is the same. It's more of a closed thread, a private war with and for friends and and even enemas who understand her perfectly. She does her thing every Saturday and we gather there to kill time. People familiar with this forum know her and don't interfere but new guys tend to do so which is why she gave you that particular reply.

The thread just was;t for you.
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by vincentjk(m): 5:49pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

This thread has changed topic 3 times but its classification is the same. It's more of a closed thread, a private war with and for friends and and even enemas who understand her perfectly. She does her thing every Saturday and we gather there to kill time. People familiar with this forum know her and don't interfere but new guys tend to do so which is why she gave e you that particular reply.

The thread just was;t for you.

Ooh I didn't know this... My apologies Amatarasha

2 Likes

Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 6:54pm On Aug 12, 2019
Bigcowhorn:
[s][/s]
lol lol ...chief bighorn biko mee nke ezi with blinking001 biko
Re: El fitri Wahala Wt Amatasha: Fight against irresponsiblility and Ubu the gayman by Amatarasha(f): 6:55pm On Aug 12, 2019
vincentjk:

Ooh I didn't know this... My apologies Amatarasha
Accepted go n sin no more

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Ladies!! Keeping Sanity In Your Marriage/relationship In The Face Of Infidelity / Sucking vagina Has Landed Me Into Problems / Deeply Hurt And Heartbroken!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.