Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,190 members, 7,822,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Forming Hard To Get - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Forming Hard To Get (1716 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / You're Forming If You Can't Eat Chicken Like My Wife On Our Date - Nigerian Man / Joro Olumofin: Letter To Runs Girls Forming Motivational Speakers On SocialMedia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forming Hard To Get by Midgut(m): 5:44pm On Aug 10, 2019
Ladies is it psychological to just form hard to get even when it takes months to get the attention of the said guy with green light? Because I don't understand you gals again!

There is this lady that I can say, with utmost hutzpa, that she loves me like anything. But when I asked her out like a week ago, she said no.

NB: that we have been friends for months and I was initially interested in her friend. But her actions and good attitude attracted me. If I move to someone else now, she will shouting.

Ladies, why do you form hard to get?
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 10, 2019
Move on!
Avoid confused ladies.

10 Likes

Re: Forming Hard To Get by realest2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 10, 2019
free the confused bltch! who has time for 'hard to get' nonsense these days. It's either you in or not

5 Likes

Re: Forming Hard To Get by Midgut(m): 6:46pm On Aug 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Move on!

Avoid confused ladies.
I can't just move on like that
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 10, 2019
Midgut:
I can't just move on like that
Why?
Re: Forming Hard To Get by CosmicPhoenix: 7:05pm On Aug 10, 2019
you messed up by asking her out,you should have behaved like a BF to her.move on and give her the sendless attitude

Midgut:
Ladies is it psychological to just form hard to get even when it takes months to get the attention of the said guy with green light? Because I don't understand you gals again!

There is this lady that I can say, with utmost hutzpa, that she loves me like anything. But when I asked her out like a week ago, she said no.

NB: that we have been friends for months and I was initially interested in her friend. But her actions and good attitude attracted me. If I move to someone else now, she will shouting.

Ladies, why do you form hard to get?
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Midgut(m): 7:30pm On Aug 10, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
you messed up by asking her out,you should have behaved like a BF to her.move on and give her the sendless attitude

No. She really wanted me to ask her out. I once wanted to touch her and she said I should not because I am not her boyfriend. I think she is just acting hard to get.
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Apination(m): 7:36pm On Aug 10, 2019
Reduce the level of communication and don't ask her for a second time else, you will have to continue asking her out for the next six months undecided

4 Likes

Re: Forming Hard To Get by CosmicPhoenix: 7:41pm On Aug 10, 2019
she wanted you to be her BF but said no to your proposal undecided dont be suprised that there is probably a guy who is not her BF but is touching her

Midgut:

No. She really wanted me to ask her out. I once wanted to touch her and she said I should not because I am not her boyfriend. I think she wants act hard to get.
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Midgut(m): 8:09pm On Aug 10, 2019
MariaLavina:
Why?
I have fallen in love with her
Re: Forming Hard To Get by carter009(m): 8:53pm On Aug 10, 2019
Lol, I laugh when I see all this, I pity some guys that pass through all stress just to woo a lady, I don't think I have experienced this kind of shit before, please guys give this ladies space and see how the will be rushing you...

1 Like

Re: Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 12:08am On Aug 11, 2019
Midgut:

I have fallen in love with her
You are not in love with her. You are in lust to be precise.

Can you confidently say you love her and will stick to her if you've had sex with her?
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Midgut(m): 6:59am On Aug 11, 2019
kingkakaone:

You are not in love with her. You are in lust to be precise.

Can you confidently say you love her and will stick to her if you've had sex with her?
Yes. I will.
Re: Forming Hard To Get by IamPlato(m): 7:14am On Aug 11, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:

Love Is Blind Nigga...

Amatarasha is A Living Example... She Is Blinded By Love For Me that She Cannot See That I Am Hazardous to Her.
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Midgut(m): 8:07am On Aug 11, 2019
carter009:
Lol, I laugh when I see all this, I pity some guys that pass through all stress just to woo a lady, I don't think I have experienced this kind of shit before, please guys give this ladies space and see how the will be rushing you...
It is not that easy bro
Re: Forming Hard To Get by carter009(m): 12:02pm On Aug 11, 2019
You have to try.
Midgut:

It is not that easy bro
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Promisechi79(m): 2:07pm On Aug 11, 2019
I love this wan
MariaLavina:
Move on!
Avoid confused ladies.
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2019
Midgut:
Yes. I will.
Truth is that we can't tell because you didn't have your way.
Re: Forming Hard To Get by Nobody: 3:29pm On Aug 11, 2019
Six salutes to d OP. The grand commander of the Friendzone. .. See i no go lie u she don friendzone u in a very wicked way.

(1) (Reply)

[18 + Video]: Nigerian Couple Caught Having S*X In A Boutique / Will This Girl Be My Future Wife,pls Advise Me / Which Of The Character Set Of Man/woman Would You Marry And Why? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.