Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,813 members, 7,817,359 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me (20807 Views)

How many Jehovah's/Yahwe exist (Jews, Trinitarians, Jehovah witness) / What Does It Mean To "Sin Wilfully" In Hebrews 10:26? - Prince Gabriel Okocha / My Prayer For Trinitarians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by CAPTIVATOR: 8:11am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Twisted mind!

Because the Jehovah is powerless to appear to man "in a form" suitable for mans eyes
Exodus13:21
And the LORD went before them by day in a pillar of cloud to lead them along the way, and by night in a pillar of fire to give them light, that they might travel by day and by night.

Or as a Man as described in Genesis18:

Sorry, I forgot that there are so many things impossible for the god of your organization.

Even, Moses saw Jehovah in a form suitable for his mortality (His back literally)
Ex. 33:19–23
And he said, “I will make all my goodness pass before you and will proclaim before you my name ‘The Lord.’ And I will be gracious to whom I will be gracious, and will show mercy on whom I will show mercy. But,” he said, “you cannot see my face, for man shall not see me and live.” And the Lord said, “Behold, there is a place by me where you shall stand on the rock, and while my glory passes by I will put you in a cleft of the rock, and I will cover you with my hand until I have passed by. Then I will take away my hand, and you shall see my back , but my face shall not be seen.”

God showed Moses part of His glory and that which was suitable for his mortal eyes to safely comprehend.

You know not the scriptures!

See him In a form suitable for human eyes ? grin grin

You lied, no man has seen Jehovah at ANY TIME . John 1:18
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by CAPTIVATOR: 8:12am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Let me remind you before you speak another lie!

See how many lies were punctured in this your post alone?
From the screenshot, Abraham stayed to speak with Yahweh
From the Screenshot, Lot referred to the Angels not as Yahweh but as Adonai
From the screen shot, only two angels went to Lot and Yahweh stayed to speak to Abraham on the state of Sodom

Pitiable is the summary of your state!

I have asked, show a scripture to prove that an Angel was representing Jehovah in Gen 18:
...maybe it is angel Gabriel!??

for your question about Who was Paul referring at Heb 13:2 , I have answered you
Hebrews 13:2
2 Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Simple English language tell us that "some people" CANNOT be "one person"

Please, tell another of your organizations inspired lies!

Some people can include Abraham, deny ?

John 1:18 is still there for you to reflect upon
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 8:15am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am not affirming it again! At least not from you.

In your words, (which for the first time you have adjusted much closer to my truth): a lifeless body is a DEAD body because the essence of life (his soul/spirit) is poured out of the body!

Been dead therefore equals been lifeless . simple truth .

So how did the Messiahs soul die like the body according to Isaiah ?

Therefore Stephen could say,
Acts 7:59:
"And they stoned Stephen, calling on God, and saying, Lord Jesus, receive my spirit."

Jesus said same, Was he in heaven that day ?? Luke 23:46
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Like I said: it's your trademark. You can reinterprete the scriptures the way you like.

You could as well replace Jehovah anytime you see it in the scriptures as "the angel of Jehovah".

@ bolded!
Your doctrine is the one that teach that Jesus is an angel (specifically angel Michael).

You said one of the men is Jesus, and there is clear proof all three men are angels, Are you implying Jesus is an angel too ?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 8:21am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Reinterprete the Scripture as much as you want. It's your trademark anyway! It is way too explicit.
Gen 18:32-33:
"And he said, Oh let not the LORD be angry, and I will speak yet but this once: Peradventure ten shall be found there. And he said, I will not destroy it for ten's sake. And the LORD went his way, as soon as he had left communing with Abraham: and Abraham returned to his place."

Before we know it now, you'll extend it to say "It was the angel of the Lord that walked in the garden of Eden and called "Adam, where are you?"

the title Lord in that scripture is actually " Yahweh " .

Moses addressed an Angel as YAHWEH too at the burning bush.

I repeat No man has seen God at ANY TIME . talkless of entertaining him . what men entertained are angels

According to Act 3:13 - Jesus is not God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob , agree ?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Barristter07: 8:23am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

See! When I say your reasoning is like kindergarten stage. The Messiah poured out his soul in death means the physical Messiah died. You see how one has to spell it out like to a toddler (yet you blindly cannot comprehend)

Liar, grin it didn't say pour his soul in death . but TO DEATH . the Soul have to die!!!

I have written that physical death means that the body becomes lifeless because the soul/spirit was disconnected/separated/poured out (of the container, the body) AND you are reinterpreting it to mean the Soul/Spirit dies! SMH.

You quote Lk23:46 which exactly support my labari since morning.
Jesus body became lifeless because his soul/spirit was poured out of his body). He says, into Your hand I commend my spirit!

Like the Angels, Jesus was alive, conscious, physically invisible as a personality. So that in that state, he could preach to the "spirits in prison". I didn't say Jesus became an angel.

grin grin grin grin
So Jesus proceed to heaven to meet his Father that day ? Find another lie .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

You will not surly die was the second lie and a direct one.

The first lie was the sublease one.
What God said:
Gen 2:16-17:
"And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden you may freely eat : But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die."

What satan said:

Gen 3:1:
"Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said to the woman, Yes, has God said, You shall not eat of every tree of the garden?"

Subtle lies: your trademark!

shadeyinka post=
Genesis 3:5
The Serpent's Deception= Shadeyinka
LIE.
…4 “You will not surely die,” the
serpent told Eve."
shadeyinka post= His Soul/Spirit (of Adam ) has been poured out of him (disconnected,
separated) ,but NOT DEAD. =Adam's soul disconnected, separated) , NOT DEAD, transits to another realm to suffer eternal torture there.
That is the satanic Lie ,Shadeyinka's "subtle lies" he has been propagating on this thread.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

By declaring a person continue to exist after their body death, You are promoting Satan's lie that indeed nobody really dies . its ordinary container that dies Not the person. Satanic
You see why I asked you the simple question "what is death?"
And when you were beating about the bush, I had to define death for you in its various forms.

Your lack of this simple understanding is misleading you!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

I am still wondering why you can't give me a direct answer and you have to "date" from 1935 to 1955 to 1958 to 1975 giving statements of the word was divine to the word was a god!
You suddenly out of the blues (even though you had two most recent definitions) to propagate "devine"! As suddenly as that, you jumped to synonym of devine. SMH

Let me help you out by quoting the NWT (the best translation that will free you from having to resort to synonyms and antonyms) 2008 translation

John1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was a god.

So my question again:

If Jehovah is the Almighty God, what kind of god/God is Jesus?

Your pretences top notch !
You saw different bible verses of John1:1 with the years they were published, you focused on the dates of publication & pretentiously ignored the message there in..
"the word was a god= the Logos was divine" = The Word (Jesus) is a divine being, a Godlike being possessing divine nature.
Jesus is a Theos ,circumcise your ears and open your unreceptive heart to receive it.
That's the answer to your question.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:08am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Promoting satanic falsehood. So even Jesus didn't die for anyone

Hmm only the container dies NOT the actual person ? Jesus fooled humans that he died for them but it was ordinary container while he was alive ?

Your lack of comprehension fully in display.

When you say "me!, I !, my! " Who are you referring to? Is it your body, your brain, your physical body or the you who lives in your body?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 10:13am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Let me remind you before you speak another lie!

See how many lies were punctured in this your post alone?
From the screenshot, Abraham stayed to speak with Yahweh
From the Screenshot, Lot referred to the Angels not as Yahweh but as Adonai
From the screen shot, only two angels went to Lot and Yahweh stayed to speak to Abraham on the state of Sodom

Pitiable is the summary of your state!

I have asked, show a scripture to prove that an Angel was representing Jehovah in Gen 18:
...!

Judges 6:11-23. Judges 13:2-22.
Please REMOVE this potions from your copy of the Bible....
Lol
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

See him In a form suitable for human eyes ? grin grin

You lied, no man has seen Jehovah at ANY TIME . John 1:18

Isa 6:1:
"In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the LORD sitting on a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."

Before you say "it's a vision": is it not in a form suitable for the viewing of Isaiah?

God is a Spirit!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

English language!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:23am On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Been dead therefore equals been lifeless . simple truth .

So how did the Messiahs soul die like the body according to Isaiah ?

Jesus said same, Was he in heaven that day ?? Luke 23:46
When a demon is in charge, how can any reasoning make sense.
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:25am On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

You said one of the men is Jesus, and there is clear proof all three men are angels, Are you implying Jesus is an angel too ?
What a proof!
Jesus is angel Michelle!!?? Continue
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

the title Lord in that scripture is actually " Yahweh " .

Moses addressed an Angel as YAHWEH too at the burning bush.

I repeat No man has seen God at ANY TIME . talkless of entertaining him . what men entertained are angels

According to Act 3:13 - Jesus is not God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob , agree ?
Oh, we now have two Yahwehs, one the Almighty and the other an Angel!!?
Continue!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:29am On Dec 13, 2019
Barristter07:

Liar, grin it didn't say pour his soul in death . but TO DEATH . the Soul have to die!!!

grin grin grin grin
So Jesus proceed to heaven to meet his Father that day ? Find another lie .
Since the Body is synonymous with your Soul. Jesus poured out his body on the cross?

See if it makes any sense?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 10:32am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Your lack of comprehension fully in display.

When you say "me!, I !, my! " Who are you referring to? Is it your body, your brain, your physical body or the you who lives in your body?

Genesis 2:7
And Jehovah Elohim formed Man, dust of the
ground, and breathed into his nostrils the
breath of life; and Man became a living soul."

"Then the LORD God took some soil from the
ground and formed a man out of it; he
breathed life-giving breath into his nostrils
and the man began to live."

Throway that your satanic theorem for sewage dump.

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

shadeyinka post=
Genesis 3:5
The Serpent's Deception= Shadeyinka
LIE.
…4 “You will not surely die,” the
serpent told Eve."
shadeyinka post= His Soul/Spirit (of Adam ) has been poured out of him (disconnected,
separated) ,but NOT DEAD. =Adam's soul disconnected, separated) , NOT DEAD, transits to another realm to suffer eternal torture there.
That is the satanic Lie ,Shadeyinka's "subtle lies" he has been propagating on this thread.
Kai!
I marvel at you display of dumbness.
Jehovah God said:
Gen 2:17:
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die."

Adam lived to be over 900 years before he experienced Physical Death
Gen 5:5: "And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

1. So, what happened to Adam that he became naked after eating the forbidden fruit?
2. That day, did Adam experience Physical, Spiritual or Second Death?

SMH!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 10:40am On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

Judges 6:11-23. Judges 13:2-22.
Please REMOVE this potions from your copy of the Bible....
Lol

You could do it by yourself.
Too many lies punctured in one post!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Since the Body is synonymous with your Soul. Jesus poured out his body on the cross?

* Hebrews 10:10
"And by that will, we
have been sanctified through the sacrifice of
the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from
heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will
live forever. And this bread, which I will give
for the life of the world, is My flesh."

Ephesians 5:2
and walk in love, just as Christ loved us and
gave Himself up for us as a fragrant
sacrificial offering to God.

1 Peter 2:24
He Himself bore our sins in His body on the
tree, so that we might die to sin and live to
righteousness. "By His stripes you are
healed."

Scriptural sense....
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 10:54am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:
You could do it by yourself. Too many lies punctured in one post!
Between Shadeyinka & Judges 6:11-23. Judges 13:2-22, & Jesus @ John 5:37 , John 6:46 ,who is lying?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Janosky: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

Kai!
I marvel at you display of dumbness.
Jehovah God said:
Gen 2:17:
"But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, you shall not eat of it: for in the day that you eat thereof you shall surely die."

Adam lived to be over 900 years before he experienced Physical Death
Gen 5:5: "And all the days that Adam lived were nine hundred and thirty years: and he died."

1. So, what happened to Adam that he became naked after eating the forbidden fruit?
2. That day, did Adam experience Physical, Spiritual or Second Death?

SMH!

Eehn !!!
Oturugbeke Shuooo !!!!

Where did Yahweh say Adam will "experience Physical, Spiritual or Second Death?"

Adam never lived up to one Day in Yahweh's eyes, but you done create department of "Physical, Spiritual or Second Death"

You no know say Sodom and Gomorrah, Adam and Eve, World of Noah's day that Yahweh have executed judgment and their case closed?
Your doctrine of Adam's "Spiritual or Second Death" is a classic sign of spiritual Junk , a manifestation of spiritual kwashiorkor.

Shadeyinka, na who do you this thing ?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 11:28am On Dec 13, 2019
Maximus69:

Isaiah's prophecy answered this question Sir!

@Isaiah 9:6

A son
Wonderful counselor
Mighty God
Eternal father
Prince of Peace

According to prophet Isaiah Jesus would serve those five purposes, but to answer this bolded Isaiah said Jesus will be called..... a mighty God

So Jesus WAS a Might God like other Gods that are lesser than the Almighty God! Psalms 82:1,6

Exodus 6:2-3 made us to understand that the ALMIGHTY GOD is JEHOVAH! Psalms 83:18

And Jesus himself confirmed it several times that he is LESSER than the Almighty God who sent him! Mark 12:28-29, John 8:28, 20:17
If I get you well,
Jehovah is the Almighty God
AND
Jesus is the Mighty God/God

Is this your position?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

Your pretences top notch !
You saw different bible verses of John1:1 with the years they were published, you focused on the dates of publication & pretentiously ignored the message there in..
"the word was a god= the Logos was divine" = The Word (Jesus) is a divine being, a Godlike being possessing divine nature.
Jesus is a Theos ,circumcise your ears and open your unreceptive heart to receive it.
That's the answer to your question.
The question was very clear and simple. A god/God is a divine being, so you've not answered the question. JESUS is a Theo's is just repeating the question. What kind of Theo's/god/God is Jesus?

So can you please answer the KIND of Theo's/
god/God Jesus is.

If Jehovah is the Almighty God, what kind of god/God is Jesus?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Nobody: 11:49am On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

If I get you well,
AND
Jesus is the Mighty God/God

Is this your position?

What's written in the Bible Sir! smiley
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 11:57am On Dec 13, 2019
Maximus69:

What's written in the Bible Sir! smiley
I don't like this evasive technique.

We both read the same Bible but arrive at different conclusion. Hence, what is wrong in asking about your views?

If I get you well,
AND
Jesus is the Mighty god/God

Is this your position?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by Nobody: 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2019
shadeyinka:

I don't like this evasive technique.

We both read the same Bible but arrive at different conclusion. Hence, what is wrong in asking about your views?

If I get you well,
AND

Is this your position?

@bolded Sir!

Please what brought about position into what is written in black and white?

What different conclusion have you reached?

And where is the Bible quote to back such conclusion?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

U quoted that because of Mighty God , Hebrew El Gibboa, a title that was even applied to humans . Na was

A God who has a God , and a servant of Jehovah God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob - Act 3:13
If I get you correctly,
And
Jesus is a God who has a God

I am not sure if you meant God or god @bolded. But is this your correct position?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Maximus69:

@bolded Sir!

Please what brought about position into what is written in black and white?

What different conclusion have you reached?

And where is the Bible quote to back such conclusion?
I believe your position is the position of your organisation.

We read the same Bible but come to different conclusions (based on our own interpretations). e.g. Trinity, Death, Divinity of Christ etc

Hence, your views are very important. From the scripture you presented, I want to know we understand ourselves well.

So,

If I get you well,
AND

Is this your position?
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 12:29pm On Dec 13, 2019
Janosky:

* Hebrews 10:10
"And by that will, we
have been sanctified through the sacrifice of
the body of Jesus Christ once for all.

John 6:51
I am the living bread that came down from
heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will
live forever. And this bread, which I will give
for the life of the world, is My flesh."

Ephesians 5:2
and walk in love, just as Christ loved us and
gave Himself up for us as a fragrant
sacrificial offering to God.

1 Peter 2:24
He Himself bore our sins in His body on the
tree, so that we might die to sin and live to
righteousness. "By His stripes you are
healed."

Scriptural sense....

Simple English!
Re: Please I Need Trinitarians To Explain Hebrews 1:1-3 For Me by shadeyinka(m): 12:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
CAPTIVATOR:

Before you were certain the scripture was about Abraham
NOW
You say the some people can include Abraham.

The some people can even include Abraham, Isaac, Jacob and Mary!! The list is endless!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (20) (Reply)

Bad Habits Christians Should Drop / Fufeyin Makes Prophecies With Colours, Insignia, Drawings In Cloths (Video) / Paying Tithe To Widows And Orphans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.