Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,645 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 04:27 AM

Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff (98756 Views)

"My Husband Does Not Last Long In Bed And Now I'm Sleeping With My Ex" -lady / Egyptian Woman Divorces After 2 Weeks Of Marriage, Husband Does All The Chores / My Husband Does Not Celebrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
Deola2020 see the thread i told you about grin grin
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Flier: 11:59pm On Aug 13, 2019
mejai:
Pour sand into the ewa and he will.be.shocked and speechless
It seem very hash but this is the best way to stop him.Add small sand anytime he sent you to buy it again
Tired of some men and food, to me food is the last thing on my mind
Do I have problem?
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by BENEAMATA: 12:00am On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
Who remembers this song Iya Basira by Styl Plus?
cheesy
thesicilian:
nairand tori olohun !

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by BENEAMATA: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
cheesy
thesicilian:
nairaland tori olohun !

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by youngstardestiny: 12:01am On Aug 14, 2019
am confused seriously
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:
Finaly i decided to create an account

What's up Nairaland, Please Pardon my English.

So me and my man been married for a year now but here's the thing he does that pisses me OFF!!! TOTALLY!!!! ehn, every time I cook rice and stew (fried stew/fish/meat) he'd ask me to go outside the estate to go and buy Ewa(beans) (I'm using Ewa because that's how he pronounces it. So I noticed this earlier and I started Cooking beans anytime I cook rice. He'll still request for 'Ewa' the Mama put beans made and sold by the roadside

While we dated he'd even ask me to cook for himself and his friends and if my cooking was bad, I'd have gotten feedback somehow.. how can I serve food and he'll ask me to go get 'Ewa' at Shangisha Outside Magodo Gra to mix his rice even when we have visitors he will send me a whatsapp message to still go get Ewa most times he'll even book uber if i tell him I'm too tired to drive I'm tired of going to buy Ewa!!

How do i get to know what the problem is, because it's definitely not my cooking, 2 of my office buddies they don't buy lunch because i bring enough food for 3 of us everyday and they'd have stopped eating it if it was bad

Ur office buddies dare not complain about ur meal becoz it's free.

U can't really use them as a standard.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by joeBishops: 12:02am On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
Ya head is there. Mama Put don kill the man grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by kenness(m): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2019
thesicilian:
lol
I can never forget that song

so hilarious

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by meobizy(f): 12:03am On Aug 14, 2019
Why are relationship issues easy to solve if one is a third party? Life is very unfair.

Go to the mama put-woman and ask her how she prepares ewa. After learning the technique start employing it. If the husband continues to request for it from the same restaurant then it’s obvious something is up with him and her.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by favour32(m): 12:04am On Aug 14, 2019
So many people prepare beans with sugar, hence become honey beans.
The husband is now addicted to such wayo wayo sweet backyard beans(◠‿・)—☆
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by weeniekeyz(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2019
rtdCivilservant:

Ur problem will be easier solved if u ask ur husband this question rather than coming on nairaland to ask nairalanders who do not even know ur husband. We should learn to behave ourselves.

Abi oo. Create the thread in your husband's head let him be FTC and still tell you the truth and turn your marriage into a long lasting one

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ezewealth(m): 12:07am On Aug 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your husband is such a polite gentleman. His kind is rare and he thinks so much about how you'd feel and that's why he won't tell you truth.
That is so wrong of him but Hanty, NwaAmaikpe is here to serve you that long hidden truth.

You are a pathetic cook and he is being too civil to say it. Dude cares so much about it not coming off the wrong way so he'd communicate indirectly and expect an intelligent you to get the subliminal message.

Sadly you don't.

Your colleagues only tolerate your meal because it is free. I don't think they'd eat past a spoon if they were paying for it.
You also don't expect them to criticize it because very few are like us.

I once had a colleague back then who always brought food for me. One day I decided to give it a try.
I tasted the beans and it was like raw carbide mixed with Cameroon pepper.
Anyways, I was courteous enough to tell her to send an assassin instead of trying to kill me with food.

Ewa should be the easiest thing for you to cook....so if he keeps requesting for Iya Basira's ewa, it is so that it can help neutralize the effect of the remaining of your edible poison in the rice and stew.

Please be a virtuous woman.
Be a wife,
And be a mother to that poor man.
It's not fair that you have to send him to Sokoto to get what is in his shokoto.
It's also not fair that you waste his resources to build office relationships.

It is from clapping that the best dances emanate.
Today, you feel obliged to feed your colleagues.
They now eat daily from your cooler. I hope very soon they won't be eating out of your honeypot as well?

"It is from help me hold my gown, help me hold my gown that Azuka found out the colour of his landlady's pant".
There was a time i hated ur comments, at a point i found out u say the truth without euphemism coupled with intelligence

8 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by InvertedHammer: 12:08am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

So me and my man been married for a year now but here's the thing he does that pisses me OFF!!! TOTALLY!!!! ehn, every time I cook rice and stew (fried stew/fish/meat) he'd ask me to go outside the estate to go and buy Ewa(beans) (I'm using Ewa because that's how he pronounces it. So I noticed this earlier and I started Cooking beans anytime I cook rice. He'll still request for 'Ewa' the Mama put beans made and sold by the roadside

While we dated he'd even ask me to cook for himself and his friends and if my cooking was bad, I'd have gotten feedback somehow.. how can I serve food and he'll ask me to go get 'Ewa' at Shangisha Outside Magodo Gra to mix his rice even when we have visitors he will send me a whatsapp message to still go get Ewa most times he'll even book uber if i tell him I'm too tired to drive I'm tired of going to buy Ewa!!

How do i get to know what the problem is, because it's definitely not my cooking, 2 of my office buddies they don't buy lunch because i bring enough food for 3 of us everyday and they'd have stopped eating it if it was bad
/
He don chop Iya Basira food, he don enter.

Na beans cooked with mortuary water.

Go MFM to retrieve your husband but first thing first, stop buying beans from the exact mama put place.

/
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by hotspec(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

You need likes for sure, his actions paints me as a bad cook but the truth is i cook good, so if my colleagues eat what i make because its free, he's got never ending family members that come around and I'll serve them and they'll ask for second helpings?

Plus shut the Bleep up i have Female colleagues your gf might be shagiing her male colleagues its not my problem
but from ur comments, I think it's ur husband way of making u humble amd telling u dt iya basira beans by d roadside is better than u. u brought ur issue for advise, and ire still yabbin d advisers. pride goes bf destruction. if my wife bcomes a santaclus in her office with my resources, she will pay for it. stop wasting ur husband money.

u cook so good, bit have u ever ask dt ur husband why he loves cooking by himself? chef chi

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by BuddhaPalm(m): 12:08am On Aug 14, 2019
It's not because your cooking bad.

He likely loves the flavour of the mamaput beans because he's eaten it for a looong time.

You know firewood and nyamanyama adds flavouring to food...

When you attend Nigerian events the rice always has a distinct taste that some people love.

Dunno if it's because of the quantity.

Don't be mad, it's not a judgement on your cooking.

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by tianshie(m): 12:09am On Aug 14, 2019
vybzkartel:
But u should have discussed this with me before bringing it here

Now I won't eat your rice again angry

You don tire to post po.rn abi?
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by oboy81: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Bad mouth, make me sef talk.. how do i make out time when i can actually cook or you think I'm one of these spoilt omo butty? Forget Magodo Gra, i grew up in a home where dem no born you well if you no sabi cook, my daddy gave birth to 5 girls and he has a time table of who cooks what and when.. Mumsy sold food so why i no go sabi cook?
All this story? Who asked ur insecure ass for explanation
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by joyfullyjoyous(f): 12:12am On Aug 14, 2019
Some of these food sellers cannot be trusted as they add juju to their food so customers can't do without eating them.
Prayer is needed to.break that chain used to.bind.your husband. A word us enough for the wise.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by TheKingIsHere: 12:12am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

Watch this to fully understand what's happening to your husband

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqdiULiEJG8

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by pcicero(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2019
On top beans mata

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Origin(f): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2019
guy was probably brought up on local beans: ewa aganyi and co...

the taste is unique....

and there are many rich men who have stewards and still get a taste for those local foods..,

it doesnt mean the wife's cooking is bad.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by poshbrave(m): 12:13am On Aug 14, 2019
ur husband is Ewalize lol
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 14, 2019
Leemao
thesicilian:

1 Like

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by tianshie(m): 12:17am On Aug 14, 2019
A lot of unmarried folks here are giving you terrible advice.

Someone even says it's because your cooking is bad. I don't think there is anything wrong with your cooking. He does this only when he eats rice. He is addicted to the Mama's ewa.

Talk to him. Tell him you understand his love for the woman's beans, but you find his continued patronage disturbing. Tell him it makes you uncomfortable. Tell him to please do this for you, to stop buying the ewa, as it feels like a commentary on your cooking.

If he loves you, he'd change. He shouldn't be selfish. There are things I believe you gave up, too, to exist in this marriage. Men, we can often be selfish in marriage.

As a side project see if you can learn how the woman makes the ewa. Good luck.

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Ojycelarma: 12:17am On Aug 14, 2019
Stop smoking weed
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by AfroKnight: 12:19am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8, I guess it’s the firewood/smokey flavour that he likes. I say this because it seems he doesn’t have a specific vendor he patronises; just roadside. Many of them use firewood/charcoal for beans cos of the time it takes to cook.

There is no way (that I know) to replicate that flavour at home with gas cookers.

Happens to me too. But it’s jollof rice not beans. Sometimes I just want that smokey firewood jollof. Unfortunately, there’s no place around that sells it.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by iCauseTrouble: 12:24am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

There is nothing wrong with your husband. H e is very normal. I am also like him.
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by Validated: 12:29am On Aug 14, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Your husband is such a polite gentleman. His kind is rare and he thinks so much about how you'd feel and that's why he won't tell you truth.
That is so wrong of him but Hanty, NwaAmaikpe is here to serve you that long hidden truth.

You are a pathetic cook and he is being too civil to say it. Dude cares so much about it not coming off the wrong way so he'd communicate indirectly and expect an intelligent you to get the subliminal message.

Sadly you don't.

Your colleagues only tolerate your meal because it is free. I don't think they'd eat past a spoon if they were paying for it.
You also don't expect them to criticize it because very few are like us.

I once had a colleague back then who always brought food for me. One day I decided to give it a try.
I tasted the beans and it was like raw carbide mixed with Cameroon pepper.
Anyways, I was courteous enough to tell her to send an assassin instead of trying to kill me with food.

Ewa should be the easiest thing for you to cook....so if he keeps requesting for Iya Basira's ewa, it is so that it can help neutralize the effect of the remaining of your edible poison in the rice and stew.

Please be a virtuous woman.
Be a wife,
And be a mother to that poor man.
It's not fair that you have to send him to Sokoto to get what is in his shokoto.
It's also not fair that you waste his resources to build office relationships.

It is from clapping that the best dances emanate.
Today, you feel obliged to feed your colleagues.
They now eat daily from your cooler. I hope very soon they won't be eating out of your honeypot as well?

"It is from help me hold my gown, help me hold my gown that Azuka found out the colour of his landlady's pant".
This is raw terrorism! Wickedness of a reply. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by fortunechy(m): 12:30am On Aug 14, 2019
may be the Iya ibisira Don give am chop
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by BENEAMATA: 12:34am On Aug 14, 2019
Sweettwenty8:

He does that even when he makes the food himself
oh , so now i get it . he is just totally hooked on that ewa . i was begining to tow the line of papy luwe the oga mecho in that Glo advert ! ( SUNDAY ! Olounje . . . . . .! !) .
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by quickly: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2019
Go any boys hostel u go smell beans. Men love beans especially from expect beans maker like raw agoyin.

Some ppl especially in the north na mall am wet Dey make bread and egg.. e Dey sweet die
Re: Please Help My Husband Does This Weird Stuff by ibknaanii80: 12:37am On Aug 14, 2019
Try this and it's going to work. 1. Humbly learn how that woman dey cook her beans. 2. Unknown to your husband cook the beans keep it close probably in the bag u normally use to buy the beans for him when ever u cook rice 3. When he eventually ask for the beans carry the beans u cooked at home with u as if u went out to buy the beans, then present him with he beans u have cooked that you went out with. 4. If he could again identify that u have done ojoro then your matter have passed the discussion on this blog 5. But if he didn't realise then continue like that for like a month or two before telling him the truth. Thanks me later. Anyway U are welcome in advance. People clap for me I have just saved a marriage

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

What Does It Mean For Babies To Be Looking Through Their Legs? / Man Walks In On His Wife Feeding Her Lover In Their Home (Photo) / How A Facebook Comment Crashed Her Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.