Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,677 members, 7,831,101 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:42 PM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (317669 Views)

Love From The Thread. (an Ocean Of Secrets Sponsored Bonus Book.) / Ocean Of Secrets: The Flow (ocean Of Secrets Saga; Book 2) / Matrimony Of Secrets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (71) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by BIGGIE121(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2019
millieademi:

What is your favorite scene?

i cant fathom out any of my favorite scene right now
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2019
Mapelblacq:
Hey milli dear, i dnt know if u are a sex therapist/expert but d way u put those sexual scene into writing damn! it is out of this world. more update please bae, i hope d both of u can hook up sometimes, ladies wif great brains are scarecly seen on social media.

Please, are you whining me?

But thanks sha. Updates will be coming soon. Writing for you guys is my favorite pastime.

I didn't get your comment right. Both of who?

Thanks dear kiss
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:

i cant fathom out any of my favorite scene right now

Really?

I think mine would be Felicia and Jaiye's reconciliation scene, the scene where Dele came to Abuja for the first time to see Tinu and Chris and Tinu at the hospital.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2019
Ok guys. Favorite scene challenge.

What is your favorite scene?

Was it the one that raised your blood pressure or the one that made you cry or the one that made you swoon and wished your bf/gf was romantic like that or the one made you want to slap a character and instill home training and sense into him?

Let the comment bells ding.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Humbleness:
The Atmosphere is romantic.
Thanks for the update

kiss kiss You're welcome dear.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2019

4 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:

so of all the scenes that is in this story, it is only alisdare and rose scene that you love. Hmmmmmm
;cheesy cheesy
No at all, there re so many scenes I love too. It's just that am already familiar with the old characters nd I just want to know more about this new characters nd it has been interesting just as the story has been so far

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2019
Team TRis/ChrisTin, hope you love this goal.

Don't forget to comment on your favorite scenes.

I love you.

You guys are amazeballs.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2019
millieademi:

I love you.

You guys are amazeballs.
I hv a lot of favorite scenes bt the current one is Alisdare and Rosanna coming back together. Team #AlisRo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 12, 2019
Oh how i love love��

I fav scene is actually everything ChrisTin my God I'm in love with those two

Millie #you’rexoxogud
#iluhyhu���

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2019
toyhin123:

I hv a lot of favorite scenes bt the current one is Alisdare and Rosanna coming back together. Team #AlisRo

Babe, you're on point *winks*
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Oremeyii(f): 8:45am On Oct 12, 2019
millieademi:

I love you.

You guys are amazeballs.

Woah, she's pregnant again, I didn't see it coming but it's not much of a surprise either.
ChrisTin is definitely couple goals (only in their good moments o, this whole richguy possessiveness doesn't faze me abeg).

Fave scene is definitely Alisdare and Rosanna getting back together again, but it's not yet happened.*grins widely*

A fave scene that HAS happened is way back in the beginning, actually it's scenes! when Tinu was still crushing on Dele while he was with d Igbo gal, I thought they'd have a happily ever after

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2019
Oremeyii:

Woah, she's pregnant again, I didn't see it coming but it's not much of a surprise either.
ChrisTin is definitely couple goals (only in their good moments o, this whole richguy possessiveness doesn't faze me abeg).

Fave scene is definitely Alisdare and Rosanna getting back together again, but it's not yet happened.*grins widely*

A fave scene that HAS happened is way back in the beginning, actually it's scenes! when Tinu was still crushing on Dele while he was with d Igbo gal, I thought they'd have a happily ever after

Had you given up hope that they'll have a baby?

Chris isn't possessive per se. He's just protective. Christian Grey is what you call possessive.

Dare and Rosanna aren't back together yet. He only explained his side after ten years. She's still angry.

If they'll get back together, I don't know.

Actually, Tinu was cute crushing on Dele. I honestly thought they'd end up together.

Guys keep commenting on favorite scenes.

And please vote o.

Are we for Dare & Rosanna or Ose & Rosanna?

And is there anybody that actually likes Roselle? Please comment o.

I love you guys. Updates will be later in the day. Hope the rain isn't spoiling your day. kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 9:22am On Oct 12, 2019
millieademi:

Had you given up hope that they'll have a baby?

Chris isn't possessive per se. He's just protective. Christian Grey is what you call possessive.

Dare and Rosanna aren't back together yet. He only explained his side after ten years. She's still angry.

If they'll get back together, I don't know.

Actually, Tinu was cute crushing on Dele. I honestly thought they'd end up together.

Guys keep commenting on favorite scenes.

And please vote o.

Are we for Dare & Rosanna or Ose & Rosanna?

And is there anybody that actually likes Roselle? Please comment o.

I love you guys. Updates will be later in the day. Hope the rain isn't spoiling your day. kisskisskisskisskisskisskiss

I want Dare and Rosanna back together pleasssseeeeee
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mapelblacq(m): 11:34am On Oct 12, 2019
millieademi:

Please, are you whining me?

But thanks sha. Updates will be coming soon. Writing for you guys is my favorite pastime.

I didn't get your comment right. Both of who?

Thanks dear kiss
I meant the both of us. av got lots of fav scenes. the way dele acted jealously when he saw seyi with a guy(wish my gf could act dat way because f me), the scene where chris was playing with tinu's mind(where tinu was apologising and chris tld her to nly xa xo f she meant it...); the scene i hate most was d moment dele came to beg tinu(after his accident) d way he just allowed chris to grab his gal without a fight, if i was d one ehnn, blood go flow.dose scenes where dele and tinu where jst getting to know each oda.Milli update pls..
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Mapelblacq(m): 12:06pm On Oct 12, 2019
Dnt mind my punctuations and the use of letter case, am used to abbrevating words while typing. Rose should gv dare a 2nd chance plss. #Roda (rose and dare)
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Zuriel100(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2019
I wasn't liking alidare b4.... but common it happens with guys at times... see a lady DAT forms pretty a lot...guys would bet who will conquer her treasure land...alidare was not just lucky..DAT it cast...but still I want Rosanna for Ose
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 12:45pm On Oct 12, 2019
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Ose held her hand and kissed her fingers as she laid on his chest. She moaned in pleasure and closed her eyes. Ose stared into space and thank God for Felicia; for her stubbornness and persistence. If she hadn’t pushed him to publish his novel, he probably wouldn’t have met Roselle. She was different from the other women he had dated. She was calm and collected but there was something else. He couldn’t place his finger on it but he loved it.

“Ose, what did you do to me?”, she whispered.

“What do you mean?”, he asked with a smile in his voice.

“Ose, I forget all my rules when I’m with you. I, for example, do not have sex on the first date. I’ve broken that rule with you. I never spend the night with a guy. That one is certainly gone. I mean I have a toothbrush already.”, she said.

He smiled. “But you won’t have us at your place?”
“Well, I guess Roselle Pepple is still intact if haven’t broken that rule yet.”, she said and stretched.

He sat up and asked, “What is it about us at your place that scares you?”

“It doesn’t scare me. I just don’t fancy it. I love my place and its sanctity.”, she said.

“You seriously like living inside a cotton wool? Because that’s what it is. Everything is ridiculously white.”, he joked.

“If I didn’t like you so much, I’d leave for dissing my apartment. It’s not like you’ve never been there before.”, she said.

“Exactly. So I don’t see what the big deal is if we go over.”, he said.

“Is there a reason you want us there?”, she asked.

“Whatever.”, he said and got off the bed and went into the restroom.

She sighed and shook her head. She was in deep shit. Here she was exploring with Ose and having the time of her life but she didn’t know how long this bliss would last. Mayowa was in Abuja working with the Abuja office of his firm on a case they were defending at the Supreme Court. Once it was over, she didn’t know what to do. The reason she didn’t want him at her place was because of Mayowa. He had his personal effects in the house. She didn’t want to lose Ose over this.

Why was he making a big deal about coming to her apartment? What did he want to prove?
Ose wondered what she was insecure about. He liked her but he couldn’t help but feel this was another relationship that would end in tears. He shook his head and rejected that notion. Roselle was different. She wasn’t a cougar. She was sweet and respectable. She didn’t seem like the type to cheat. And she hadn’t given him that impression.

Chapter 19.

Tinu stood euphoric in front of the crib. She wasn’t listening to the sale attendant list the specs of the crib. All she thought about was what her baby would look like in it. After two years, she was finally pregnant again. She brought her hand to her belly and smiled. She told the attendant she’d take it. She picked her phone and texted Chris.

She turned and bumped into a heavily pregnant woman. She apologized profusely.

“It’s ok. It’s just a little bump.”, the woman said. “With all this fat, I won’t break anything.”

“Still, I’m sorry. My husband always warns me not to text and walk but I never listen. I guess I’ve learnt my lesson today.”, she said nervously.

“Don’t mind him. Men are just jealous they can’t multitask.”, the woman joked and Tinu giggled.
“I’m Marilyn.”

“Atinuke. It’s nice to meet you.”, Tinu said.

“Well, let me not keep you. Have a lovely day.”, Marilyn said.

“Sure. You too. I’ll try not to bump into anyone again.”, Tinu said and walked away.

Marilyn’s smile faded and transformed into a scowl. She’d work her way into Tinu’s life, become her friend and then use her gullibility to destroy her.

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴

Rosanna pulled out her drawer desperately looking for her scrunchie. She was shocked when she saw a heart shaped box of her favorite chocolate with a note. “Hope you still like them. I saw them and thought of you”

How on Earth did he get in here?

She picked up her scrunchie and pulled her hair into a ponytail. She made a mental note to talk to the cleaning lady. She contemplated whether to eat the chocolate or give them out. She decided on the latter. She pulled it out and tapped the lady beside her.

“Chidera, do you want some chocolate?”, she asked.

“I wouldn’t mind.”, the lady said and she gave her the box.

“So, Rose. It’s only Chidera that deserves chocolate?”, Gideon, the man behind her asked.

She smiled shyly and said,”No, I just thought..”

“Thought what?”, Ismail asked jokingly. “So we, our head reject chocolate?”

“Rose, don’t mind them. Abeg, Chidera. I want chocolate. Let me beg honourably.”, Ada said and walked up to Chidera and took two pieces of chocolate from the box.

“Ahh! So Chidera, you will not give us chocolate?”, Gideon asked.

“If you beg honourably and stop doing Oga there I will.”, Chidera said and put a piece of chocolate into her mouth.

“Rose, see what you have us turned us to.”, Gideon said.

“I’m sorry. Next time I’ll give it to everybody.”, she said laughing and returned to work.

“Rose, thank you. It’s really nice.”, Ada said.

“You’re welcome.”, she said over her shoulder.

“Before, it’s imported.”, Chidera put in and continued eating her chocolate to taunt the men in their bullpen. “If you want, just beg.”

“Never.”, Gideon said and returned to his work.

“Ok.”, Chidera said and they all laughed

6 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by toyhin123(f): 1:39pm On Oct 12, 2019
What could Tinu hv done in the past that is so unforgiven? Nd who is this Marilyn?

Thanks for the update millie
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2019
toyhin123:
What could Tinu hv done in the past that is so unforgiven? Nd who is this Marilyn?

Thanks for the update millie

Actually dear, when we offend unforgiving people, it doesn't have to be something so grievous.

Wait and find out, dear.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 6:19pm On Oct 12, 2019
My favorite scene has always been Chris and Tinu's moment.

Thanks for the update ma'am

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mubarakyoung: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2019
some stories are stories but this story na real story keep unvealing while ma

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Gvnl(f): 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2019
It's a beautiful story but I find it difficult to read about other characters in it. I literally see myself searching for Tinu and Chris while I read the story.

Although, initially I was hoping Tinu and her children's father would come back together but it appears they both are doing well with their new partners.

Ann2012:
My favorite scene has always been Chris and Tinu's moment.

Thanks for the update ma'am

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by marvin906(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
OP the lovi dobi is becoming too much.. let these characters cry small...

still #Team dele even though the guy behaves like a whimp

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by marvin906(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2019
:-P
OP the lovi dobi is becoming too much..
let these characters cry small...

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi: 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2019
marvin906:
OP the lovi dobi is becoming too much..
let these characters cry small...

Ok o

When they start crying, I will not hear stop or please.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by lafakale(m): 7:24pm On Oct 13, 2019
Ok o. From now onward, whenever anybody tell me "I'm not normal", I'll brace up. milliademi has demonstrated the statement with a head-turning and mind-captivating story.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by pcicero(m): 7:26pm On Oct 13, 2019
millieademi:

Ok o

Bring it on

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by aprilwise(m): 7:45pm On Oct 13, 2019
The story have too many characters I can not differentiate Rose and Roseanna.

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by jayextra(m): 9:22pm On Oct 13, 2019
marvin906:
OP the lovi dobi is becoming too much.. let these characters cry small...

u say?

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by marvin906(m): 9:25pm On Oct 13, 2019
millieademi:

Ok o

abeg release the flood Gates of heaven on them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (71) (Reply)

An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy / Twine (A Drama Series)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.