Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,525,000 members, 5,778,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 August 2020 at 07:00 AM

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi - Literature (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi (264818 Views)

Matrimony Of Secrets / "The Secrets" - A Story Written By A Nairalander / House Of Secrets : A Story By Angelsss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 1:22pm On Aug 02
pearl009:
wow, mili we shared the same birthday..
Awwww�, this is so sweet, in massive advance to us babe

btw, thanks for the wonderful update, God bless your

Awwwwwnnnn!!! That's so cute.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 1:24pm On Aug 02
Khriztarl:

According to what i read, cyan lady's a yatch. Or am i wrong?

A yatch named after somebody.

See why I said to reread the book.

Anyway, for those who've forgotten, while Chris didn't know Tinu's name after they first met, he used to call her the lady in the Cyan body-con dress.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Khriztarl(f): 1:42pm On Aug 02
millieademi:

A yatch named after somebody.

See why I said to reread the book.

Anyway, for those who've forgotten, while Chris didn't know Tinu's name after they first met, he used to call her the lady in the Cyan body-con dress.
Thanks for the remainder. No vex o.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Inkopere: 3:14pm On Aug 02
U r doing well, thanks for d sacrifice

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by anuofGod(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02
Tinu is the cyan lady.
That was the color of the cloth she wore on the first day he knew her, it was the name he called her before getting to know her real name

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ann2012(f): 5:35pm On Aug 02
Thanks for the update

Looking forward to the reunion of Tinu and Chris hopefully

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 7:42pm On Aug 02
Tanya loaded the last carton of sanitary towels out of the back of the station wagon. She picked up the couple of cartons on the floor and proceeded into the prison. One of the Reverend sisters she had travelled with rushed to help her with it.
“Thank you, Sister Veronica.” Tanya greeted and the younger lady waved it off.
She never imagined finding a new chance at life after the guard caught her stealing unripe bananas. Father Paul had given her a place to sleep in the manse that night and given her food to eat. Actual food. And he let her eat to her heart's content.
The following day, he took her to a convent where she was living and she was given a job as a cook in the school run by the sisters of the convent, and she was allowed to live in the convent until she could stand on her own two feet.
She followed the sister till she got to the hall where the prisoners sat for Mass. A brother from the church was saying mass for those that would be executed the following week. She couldn’t imagine what it was like knowing your death day and not being able to avert it.
She shrugged and dropped the boxes by the stack by a corner of the hall. She excused herself and asked the nearest guard for directions to the nearest restroom. He pointed her in the way to go and she thanked him.
She walked down the hallway and turned right. She met her former boss sitting on the floor, mumbling to herself and crying in pain. Her heart ran into her throat. She walked backwards and retraced her steps.
She couldn’t face the woman, knowing she was the cause of her sorrows. Grasping for the wall behind her, she rested on it the moment she was away from Tinu.
Calming herself down, she reminded herself that no one knew what she’d done- except Gabriel, MJ and her.
A pin of guilt poked her stomach. That woman would die for what she did. She shook her head. If she told the truth, then she’d be the one next in line for the noose. She had just gotten in touch with her family. Her mother was terribly ill and she’d borrowed some money from Father Paul, which she was supposed to return once she was paid.
She had to live for her family.
Who was she kidding? She didn’t want to die, despite the fact she deserved to. She walked back to the hall. She asked Sister Mary, the oldest Reverend Sister around for the keys to the station wagon, claiming she was nauseous.
The sister gave her and she left the prison to the vehicle.

Seyifunmi’s irritation began to brew as Dele paced the room, trying to get in touch with someone. For the past two days, since he returned from Abuja, he had totally ignored her. At first, she thought she should let him be to work out what was going on with Tinu’s trial, but here she was spending her precious weekend watching Dele fuss over Tinu’s case.
“This is Dele, Bamidele, your brother’s son.” She heard him say.
A wave of shock hit her. Was Dele going as far as getting in touch with the uncle he despised for Tinu’s sake?
Dele continued on the phone bargaining his forgiveness for the man’s assistance with Tinu’s case and reminding the man of how he’d saved his daughter's life.
“Please, I’m begging you.”
Did Dele just beg the man?
She shook her head, trying to dispel the doubting thoughts in her mind. Dele couldn’t possibly love Tinu like that. He was just concerned because she’s the mother of his children.
And she’ll forever hold that high status of esteem. A voice reminded her.
Would Tinu come first before her always even when and if they got married? Would she always be the woman who made him a father and she, the girl who showed up along the way?
She cringed at the thought. What if Tinu and Dele got back together when she was released?
“Then what’s the purpose of having someone like you as an uncle?!” Dele yelled and cut the call.
He sighed and palmed his face before dialing someone else’s line.
“Hello, Ajiri… I just spoke to him. He can’t be of any help to us.” Dele said and continued pacing.
She zoned out and let him make as many calls as he wanted to, while she prepared herself mentally for the conversation she was going to have with him once she was ready to leave.
“I know, AJ. I don’t want to lose her as well. Tinu matters a lot to me.”
How those words penetrated her mind, she didn’t know but all she knew was that she couldn’t stand it anymore. She stood and walked up to the trail he was pacing and stood in front of him.
He raised his brow at her, questioning what she was doing while he continued talking on the phone. She crossed her arms across her chest and rolled her eyes and hissed.
“AJ, please, I’ll call you back in ten minutes. Then we’ll talk about the witness again.”
He hung up and frowned at her.
“What is your problem?” He asked frowning.
She stared him eye to eye. “You are, Dele Daramola. You are my problem. Look, I don’t know what you think of me. Whether you think I’m a decoration or a doll you can play with and then toss aside, I’m not sure. But I’m neither of these things, okay” She yelled and blinked back tears.
“I’m human, with feelings. And I goddamn want to be treated like one. I’ve been here for two days. You barely said as word to me and you’re going ten thousand words a minute over the phone. I’m not your shagging doll, okay. If you say we’re in a relationship, I expect you to fucking act like it.” She said.
Délé’s eyes narrowed at her. “I’m trying here to get the mother of my children out of jail or maybe save her from dying and all you can think about is yourself?”
He scoffed and said, “What kind of woman are you? Have you thought of the trauma my kids would go through if their mother dies? Have you thought about the fact that an innocent woman is going to be put to death for something she knows nothing about? But you want me to sit down on the couch with you and talk about what one till idiot did or said to you at work!”
Seyifunmi winced at his words. She never thought about it from the angle of his kids.
“Tinu matters a lot to me. She was once a friend and like a daughter to my mother. She gave me the most important things in my life -my kids. She could have aborted even after what I did to her, but she didn’t. And for that singular reason, even if she’s in hell, I’ll try my possible best to save her.” He said.
“And if you are going to have a problem with that, I suggest you shut the door on your way out.” He said and left the room.
Seyifunmi paled at his words. She walked back to the couch and sat in it. She wiped the tears that spilled and spoke to herself.
She would not be leaving.

Ajiri watched the judge scribble a few words on the sheets before him. She hoped after the testimonies of the doctor that treated Chris in Sweden and Grace as to Tinu’s love for Chris, he’d declared her innocent or at least, revert the possible death sentence. She sighed and turned to Dele, who sat at the edge of the bench with his legs shaking with nerves.
She wasn’t the only one who was frazzled. Iliya grabbed her hand from the other side and she turned to look at him.
“No matter what happens, we will continue to take care of Temi, Tomini and Chris.” He promised and she gave him a weak smile.
“Thank you.”
He nodded. She turned to look at judge again and caught glimpse of Chris’s family. His father watched with satisfaction, his mother looked indifferent. His younger sister, Monique, the one who used to visit Tonight was crying and the older one, the witch herself, looked… pensive?
She shook her head. She was probably impatient for the judge to declare Tinu guilty, so that she could lead the procession to the gallows.
She hissed.
And the judge announced he would be giving his judgement. Her heart raced and she grabbed Iliya's hand for support.
“After going through the evidence and testimonies of the several witnesses examined, I find the accused, Mrs. Atinuke Coker-Oduah, guilty for the murder of the deceased, Christopher Levi Oduah.” He started and Ajiri’s heart shattered.
Tears fell from her eyes and Iliya rubbed her back. She turned to look at Tinu. She was aloof, her eyes glassy as she stared at the emblem of the Nigerian judiciary behind the judge. She didn’t even know she was going to die. She didn’t even know she was going to leave her children behind.
She sobbed out loud just as Chris’s father shouted yes in joy.
“Order!” The clerk shouted to caution both of them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 7:43pm On Aug 02
Khriztarl:

Thanks for the remainder. No vex o.

I no vex na.

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by skubido(m): 8:41pm On Aug 02
Hmmmmmmm

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by oyinella(f): 9:27pm On Aug 02
So Tinu is really going to die, this life sha

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Bukolaberry: 10:14pm On Aug 02
please Tinu should not die after all the suffering

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Destiny4fame(m): 10:43pm On Aug 02
Wetin this girl for Jason sef, this brought tears to my eyes, please, don't let Tinu die

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Gloriagee(f): 3:13am On Aug 03
This Chris's dad is too wicked for words. Ah ah kilode?

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ven97: 6:58am On Aug 03
Pls let her not die, just find a way to spin the story biko

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 8:30am On Aug 03
The man glared at them through his spectacles and pursed his lips before continuing.
Iliya pulled her into his arms and she bent her head in the crook of his neck and wept. The judge's stern words continued.
“The prosecution having proved the accused’s guilt beyond reasonable doubt as the Evidence Act requires and proved all elements of a murder as required by the Penal Code, I hereby find the accused guilty and she is to be hanged within the next twenty-four hours as prescribed by the Death row Dissolution Act. “
Ajiri heard the two lawyers accede to the judgement and the judge announced his egress.

Ajiri stood beside her husband, crying as Tinu was led to join the queue of inmates waiting for their death. She cried harder as Tinu still remained aloof. Other inmates were crying; most were crying, others resigned. Tinu was in another world. Ajiri couldn’t help but wonder if this wasn’t better. Tinu had suffered enough. Maybe death would ease all her pain.
But how would the twins take it? They would devastated, especially after the mistaken notion they have that their mother would be spared. She cried harder and Iliya pulled her into his chest. She sobbed hard at the thought of losing her best friend.
This was the girl with whom she had gone through most of her life. Tinu had been there during the common entrance lessons, when she filled out her JAMB form,they matriculated together, they lived together in the hostels, Tinu had coached her through her first job interview, Tinu had helped her pick out her wedding dress, Toni had been her maid of honor.
Tinu had been there for every milestone. Now, she wouldn’t have her bestie anymore. All their plans to pick out aso-ebi for their daughters' weddings would be flushed down the drain as she dropped from the gallows.
She clutched Iliya's shirt. “I don’t want her to die, Iliya. I don’t want her to die.”
He rubbed her back and told her Tinu was going to a better place. She shook her head. She didn’t want her to go to a better place. She wanted her best friend alive and free and to be a mother to her children.
She turned to watch the inmates. A priest and an Imam stood to grant final absolution to the dying inmates. While other said the prayers like a drowning man clutching straw, Tinu remained distant. She sniveled at the sight.
The first set of inmates to be executed were led up the stairs to the permanent, horizontal gallows. The eight women were arranged to stand in behind the nooses made of faded blue synthetic rope. The warden placed the loops around their necks and fastened the slipknot till the loop reduced to the diameter of their various necks.
The man signalled the other guard standing by the lever with a thumb up. The ran down the platform to the stairs. The wailing of the women picked up more intensity as sobs turned into choked out gasps and pleas for mercy.
The man by the lever pushed it back with both hands and the platform gave way. The women dropped. Ajiri howled in horror and covered her face with both hands.
That was the fate that would befall her best friend.
Four other guards worked at removing the women from the nooses. The women had their necks snapped and dangling from. their bodies. The men carried the women and stashed them like sacs in a heap on the bed of a black truck.
The first man led another set of eight women up the stairs again to face their death.

Tanya cried in pain as she waited for the doctor to come in with the people she had asked him to get. She cursed the men behind the baby factory and hoped they would burn in hell for getting her pregnant. She cursed Grace for being at the market. She cursed the man who drove the car that hit her.
She never expected the artificial insemination process she’d undergone at the baby factory to be successful, since it was done two months after she’d given birth. She’d been so sure it was an exercise in futility. A woman wasn’t supposed to get pregnant so soon after giving birth, but she had. Her stupid fertile womb had accepted the foetus and now she was pregnant, and losing her baby.
She never thought she’d die by a miscarriage. When she left the convent that morning she never thought she wouldn’t return in one piece. If only she hadn’t run into Grace. If only she hadn’t tried to avoid her. If only she’d been more careful and not dashed into the road. Then she wouldn’t be on the brink of death.
The doctors had tried to stop her bleeding but she knew it was impossible. She’d die from this. This was the curse of all the women in her family.
Tears fell from her eyes as her cries grew silent as she grew weaker. God was punishing her. And if she was going to die, then she’d better make MJ and Gabriel suffer too.
“Tanya!” Father Paul cried as he ran to her side. Two police officers followed him.
“God please have mercy.” The Reverend father said.
“Father Paul, I want to make a confession.” She wheezed.
“Oh. Alright. I’ll ask these men to excuse us and-“
“Not that type of confession, Father. I want to confess to a crime.” She panted.
“What?!” The priest exclaimed.
“I want to confess who was behind the death of Christopher Oduah.”

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by manduwem(m): 8:31am On Aug 03
Lemme not talk much, but I wunt believe tinu dying until a prison doctor certifies her dead.
Untill then, Millie continue to kill us with suspense o (winks)
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by manduwem(m): 8:36am On Aug 03
millieademi:
The man glared at them through his spectacles and pursed his lips before continuing.
Iliya pulled her into his arms and she bent her head in the crook of his neck and wept. The judge's stern words continued.
“The prosecution having proved the accused’s guilt beyond reasonable doubt as the Evidence Act requires and proved all elements of a murder as required by the Penal Code, I hereby find the accused guilty and she is to be hanged within the next twenty-four hours as prescribed by the Death row Dissolution Act. “
Ajiri heard the two lawyers accede to the judgement and the judge announced his egress.

Ajiri stood beside her husband, crying as Tinu was led to join the queue of inmates waiting for their death. She cried harder as Tinu still remained aloof. Other inmates were crying; most were crying, others resigned. Tinu was in another world. Ajiri couldn’t help but wonder if this wasn’t better. Tinu had suffered enough. Maybe death would ease all her pain.
But how would the twins take it? They would devastated, especially after the mistaken notion they have that their mother would be spared. She cried harder and Iliya pulled her into his chest. She sobbed hard at the thought of losing her best friend.
This was the girl with whom she had gone through most of her life. Tinu had been there during the common entrance lessons, when she filled out her JAMB form,they matriculated together, they lived together in the hostels, Tinu had coached her through her first job interview, Tinu had helped her pick out her wedding dress, Toni had been her maid of honor.
Tinu had been there for every milestone. Now, she wouldn’t have her bestie anymore. All their plans to pick out aso-ebi for their daughters' weddings would be flushed down the drain as she dropped from the gallows.
She clutched Iliya's shirt. “I don’t want her to die, Iliya. I don’t want her to die.”
He rubbed her back and told her Tinu was going to a better place. She shook her head. She didn’t want her to go to a better place. She wanted her best friend alive and free and to be a mother to her children.
She turned to watch the inmates. A priest and an Imam stood to grant final absolution to the dying inmates. While other said the prayers like a drowning man clutching straw, Tinu remained distant. She sniveled at the sight.
The first set of inmates to be executed were led up the stairs to the permanent, horizontal gallows. The eight women were arranged to stand in behind the nooses made of faded blue synthetic rope. The warden placed the loops around their necks and fastened the slipknot till the loop reduced to the diameter of their various necks.
The man signalled the other guard standing by the lever with a thumb up. The ran down the platform to the stairs. The wailing of the women picked up more intensity as sobs turned into choked out gasps and pleas for mercy.
The man by the lever pushed it back with both hands and the platform gave way. The women dropped. Ajiri howled in horror and covered her face with both hands.
That was the fate that would befall her best friend.
Four other guards worked at removing the women from the nooses. The women had their necks snapped and dangling from. their bodies. The men carried the women and stashed them like sacs in a heap on the bed of a black truck.
The first man led another set of eight women up the stairs again to face their death.

Tanya cried in pain as she waited for the doctor to come in with the people she had asked him to get. She cursed the men behind the baby factory and hoped they would burn in hell for getting her pregnant. She cursed Grace for being at the market. She cursed the man who drove the car that hit her.
She never expected the artificial insemination process she’d undergone at the baby factory to be successful, since it was done two months after she’d given birth. She’d been so sure it was an exercise in futility. A woman wasn’t supposed to get pregnant so soon after giving birth, but she had. Her stupid fertile womb had accepted the foetus and now she was pregnant, and losing her baby.
She never thought she’d die by a miscarriage. When she left the convent that morning she never thought she wouldn’t return in one piece. If only she hadn’t run into Grace. If only she hadn’t tried to avoid her. If only she’d been more careful and not dashed into the road. Then she wouldn’t be on the brink of death.
The doctors had tried to stop her bleeding but she knew it was impossible. She’d die from this. This was the curse of all the women in her family.
Tears fell from her eyes as her cries grew silent as she grew weaker. God was punishing her. And if she was going to die, then she’d better make MJ and Gabriel suffer too.
“Tanya!” Father Paul cried as he ran to her side. Two police officers followed him.
“Not that type of confession, Father. I want to confess to a crime.” She panted.

Hmmm confession after sentence,
Sha some cases have still bin recall after d judge hears d confession.
Millie I still dey talk say, if we faint from anxiety of not wanting Tinu to die...we go catch u.
Kudos on being a prolific writer

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by mhizv(f): 12:03pm On Aug 03
Your last update got me screaming in joy!
There's still hope cry

What exactly did tinu do to Chris's that he's ready to watch her die for nothing!

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Missmossy(f): 12:45pm On Aug 03
My favorite story so far cheesy welldone millieademi you are doing a beautiful work,more inspiration and wisdom to you. I`m so eager to know that Tanya is finally going to confess, i know Tinu wont die she has suffered so so much cry

I`m glad to know we share same month grin my birthday is a day before yours. Happy birthday to us in advance kiss

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by EARLE99: 1:41pm On Aug 03
So wen dis confession wan reach execution centre nau cry cry I'm pained.... Really na God go punish Jason Oduah... I've never seen such wickedness

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Ven97: 1:55pm On Aug 03
EARLE99:
So wen dis confession wan reach execution centre nau cry cry I'm pained.... Really na God go punish Jason Oduah... I've never seen such wickedness
I don't know how to classify his own wickedness. I only hope his death will be painful for making that innocent woman pass through hell

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 3:19pm On Aug 03
Missmossy:
My favorite story so far cheesy welldone millieademi you are doing a beautiful work,more inspiration and wisdom to you. I`m so eager to know that Tanya is finally going to confess, i know Tinu wont die she has suffered so so much cry

I`m glad to know we share same month grin my birthday is a day before yours. Happy birthday to us in advance kiss

Thanks love.

So we have two 28ths, and two 27ths.

Lovely.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 3:20pm On Aug 03
EARLE99:

Let's not be too hasty in our judgement.
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Missmossy(f): 3:56pm On Aug 03
millieademi:

Thanks love.

So we have two 28ths, and two 27ths.

Lovely.
You are welcome darling.

Who is my birthday mate here.... i want to know cheesy
Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by millieademi(f): 4:09pm On Aug 03
One of the pen brought out his phone to record her confession and the other a notepad.
“We are listening, madam.” One of the men said.
Tanya sighed and groaned as a wave of pain hit her.
“Take it easy, Tanya. Why don’t you do this when you are feeling much better?” The Reverend Father advised.
“I have to do this now. Else, an innocent woman will die.” Tanya insisted. “I may not live to feel much better.”
“Don’t say rubbish and-“
“Father, with all due respect, we don’t have time for this. She called us because she wanted to make a confession.” One of the police officers said.
The priest stiffened and took two steps away from Tanya.
“Mrs. Atinuke Oduah did not kill her husband. She c-cooked the food he ate that morning but I added the poison when she left to ease herself. I-It was a plan by Gabriel Onwumere and an MJ lady. I don’t know her surname. They – Gabriel asked me to add the poison and put the empty bottle in Tinu’s room. Before that they asked me to take pictures of the Oduahs at various intervals and send threatening messages to Chris when he was alive.
“They wanted to drive a wedge in between the two of them so as to create a motive for Tinu to kill Chris. They also planned the attempt on Tinu’s and baby Chris’s lives. I know for a fact that Gabriel was the one driving the car. I recorded all our calls just in case they wanted to ruin me later. I should still have the recordings saved to my email.”, she laboured to say.
“Can you give us access to your email then?”, the other police man asked.
“Yes.”, she stated and dictated her email address and password.
“Okay. Thank you. We will log in to retrieve the evidence.”
“Is this enough to put them in jail? Or better yet to let them hang?”, she asked, her voice laden with venom.
The police men looked at each other and one answered, “This is enough to convict them but we don’t know what punishment they will have to face. Good day.” The two men left the room.
Tanya turned to the astounded priest. “Father Paul, can you please pray for me? Maybe God can forgive me.”
The man shook himself of out his shock and did the sign of the cross. “In the name of the Father, and of the Son, and the Holy Spirit...”

Dele pounded on the horn of his car, as the police escorts his uncle had sent tried to have of a way through the sea of car stuck in a jam. He cursed and blared the horn again. He hoped they were not too late. At the last minute, one of Tinu’s ex-maids made a confession and it was handed to the police with enough evidence to prove Tinu’s innocence.
He and Debola, Tinu’s lawyer had taken the evidence to Justice Ekpo, and he wrote a new judgement and gave them a bill to give the executioners. His uncle’s influence had proved helpful in convincing the judge the listen to them and getting them police escorts to get to the execution field on time.
It seemed fate had other plans in mind. They had been from one traffic jam to another.
God, please let’s get there on time.
The policemen on bikes succeeded in creating a way for his car and he sped off. He broke a number of traffic rules but he didn’t care. He just had to get there on time. He heard the ambulance they had called just in case they got there late blare its siren.
The siren's wails made his heart shrivel in fear. Sweat broke out on his forehead at the thought of them needing the ambulance.
God, please.
He maneuvered his car into the lane where the execution field was located. He parked his car by the roadside filled with green Black Marias. He ran into the compound with Debola hot on his heels. He ran smack into a weeping Ajiri and a pensive Iliya.
“Dele, what are you doing here?” Ajiri cried.
“Tinu’s innocent. They found evidence that says so. The judge’s freed her and cleared her name.” Dele declared panting.
Ajiri bawled and crashed on to the floor. “They’ve executed her.”

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Puvo: 4:37pm On Aug 03
angry angry

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by tobbyoladejo: 4:42pm On Aug 03
Millie please don't kill Tinu�

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by cricifixo: 4:51pm On Aug 03
O no shocked you cannot do this millie

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by manduwem(m): 5:01pm On Aug 03
millieademi:

Ajiri bawled and crashed on to the floor. “They’ve executed her.”

Exactly what I feared...
It's owkay Millie
U av killed my heroine.
Issokay o but pls make sure Jason n all others die very slowly n painfully

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Themmycruz: 5:20pm On Aug 03
Have Been a ghost reader for a longtime, just had to deactivate that mode now �, well done babes more ink, please you've to resurrect TINU ooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by Josipov: 5:23pm On Aug 03
Executed kini?
Op, I no gree oo
Tinu mustn't die oo

1 Like

Re: "Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi by DeePsalmuel: 5:44pm On Aug 03
You're a bomb
I doff my hat for you

But pls don't let Tinu to die
I will buy you Pop corn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) (Reply)

Bukky Alakara / The President's Daughter And I (season 2) By Victvames / *The Players Curse*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 254
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.