Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,838 members, 7,813,796 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (20351 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by czarina(f): 10:20pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Verify? Like Instagram verification?

There is nothing to verify other than to fill in your bank details you got from Payoneer and fill the tax form as a Nigerian.

If the tax form is where you're having issues, then read this thread I created https://wetclef.com/topic592.html
Had to go look at your post again, I was talking about Amazon affiliates not Amazon Kindle.

Thanks for your time.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:24pm On Aug 12, 2019
Since the book sold a copy today, I decided not to commit suicide, but sleep. I have been sleeping since I created this thread. I'll be awake putting life together till 5 AM. To be great, you must be awake when everyone is asleep.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:26pm On Aug 12, 2019
czarina:
Had to go look at your post again, I was talking about Amazon affiliates not Amazon Kindle.

Thanks for your time.
Okay. You need an international number. There are some apps on Playstore you can download to generate you a US number for verification.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by czarina(f): 10:32pm On Aug 12, 2019
iLegendd:
Okay. You need an international number. There are some apps on Playstore you can download to generate you a US number for verification.
I was told so, I just don't see the sense in letting us register as "us" but refusing to verify our numbers.

I'll look into the app thingy, thanks a lot.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2019
Asquare84:
Of what use are you in this world, only sex, the world is better without you just commit suicide

You've been stalking me for more than a year now. Don't you have something else to do? I even promised to send you 8k recharge card to leave me alone, yet you refused.

Anyway, let me show you one of my usefulness and it's to teach you how to punctuate correctly.

In your first sentence, you're supposed to end it with a question mark.

It's "Of what use are you in this world, only sex?"

Your second line, you're supposed to use a comma in-between and finally end it with a period. "The world is better without you, just commit suicide."

You made 4 mistakes in one sentence.

1. No question mark
2. No comma
3. No period
4. Run on words

Since you made four mistakes in one sentence, I can imagine how terrible your life is. Even if you no get money, at least, e no be bad thing to sound smart, punctuate smartly, and stay happy.

Please, go back to primary school. If someone like me who studied in a community primary and secondary school could teach you English, then wonder all the other things I could teach you — if you can afford to pay for it. I don't teach for free and it's not cheap either.

Get a life and stop stalking me, please. Use the time you spend stalking me to work on your written English, so you can start writing books and making money everyday.

Note: Those books will be legacies for you, your children, your grandchildren, and generations to come. Do it not for yourself, but for the sake of your unborn kids.

When I get married, my wife and children can't suffer financially. Why? I have put different things in place that generate money every single day while I sleep. You better see me as your mentor, not your enemy and learn.

The reason poverty, crime, depression, etc. is high is because of people like you who are too lazy to do the right thing in generating wealth, but stay digitally wayward. In the end, I know you'll blame someone for your hardship and frustration.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Simpleaerobob(m): 1:00am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Since morning my experimental Amazon account made only 0.26 Pounds which is 100 Naira.

Buhari why?

I'm thinking of committing suicide. How can I be this poor? No, I won't take it anymore. I'm taking my life tonight with bole and suya. I'm tired.
please before you kill yourself can u teach me how to make that 0.26 pounds too mbok

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Simpleaerobob(m): 1:07am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Poor keyword / cover / niche is probably the reason, but don't panic. Starting and not making sales is 100 times better than not starting. Yes, you'll feel bad when you see your colleagues making sales, but smile — your time is on the way.

How long it takes me? My case is different because I have spent years failing and learning. With experience, comes success.

Now, I start making sales almost instantly or at most 24 hours after it goes live. Sales is not my issue. My main account smiles everyday, but this particular account is for experiment. I'm using the outcome to write a book.

As you already know, my main aim on NL is only to inspire and let those who are moved visit Google and YouTube for more, else, I would've rendered some help in diagnosing your lack of sales.

Keep moving and learning as you grow.
please can u mentor me please

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Aliii(m): 1:22am On Aug 13, 2019
Please help a brother I've been trying to be depressed and commit suicide just like you, how can I get started please
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Donjazzy12(m): 4:08am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Poor keyword / cover / niche is probably the reason, but don't panic. Starting and not making sales is 100 times better than not starting. Yes, you'll feel bad when you see your colleagues making sales, but smile — your time is on the way.

How long it takes me? My case is different because I have spent years failing and learning. With experience, comes success.

Now, I start making sales almost instantly or at most 24 hours after it goes live. Sales is not my issue. My main account smiles everyday, but this particular account is for experiment. I'm using the outcome to write a book.

As you already know, my main aim on NL is only to inspire and let those who are moved visit Google and YouTube for more, else, I would've rendered some help in diagnosing your lack of sales.

Keep moving and learning as you grow.
I need mentoring from you! How can it start please

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:09am On Aug 13, 2019
Sadly, mentorship is quite expensive in this business. Because of my schedule nowadays, I'm neither available for free nor for paid mentorship.

Luckily, YouTube and Google will always be there for free, so don't give up guys — you'll get there with time.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Fash20: 6:16am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Lol. I guess. Since Buhari took over, I have never watched TV up to 5 times. In fact, I have never seen him on TV before after his campaign in 2015.

If I manage to watch TV, it is NateGeo Wild or Discovery Channel or Aljazeera.

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Asquare84(m): 7:16am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:

You've been stalking me for more than a year now. Don't you have something else to do? I even promised to send you 8k recharge card to leave me alone, yet you refused.

Anyway, let me show you one of my usefulness and it's to teach you how to punctuate correctly.

Your second line, you're supposed to use a comma in-between and finally end it with a period. "The world is better without you, just commit suicide."

1. No question mark
2. No comma
3. No period
4. Run on words

Since you made four mistakes in one sentence, I can imagine how terrible your life is. Even if you no get money, at least, e no be bad thing to sound smart, punctuate smartly, and stay happy.

Please, go back to primary school. If someone like me who studied in a community primary and secondary school could teach you English, then wonder all the other things I could teach you — if you can afford to pay for it. I don't teach for free and it's not cheap either.

Get a life and stop stalking me, please. Use the time you spend stalking me to work on your written English, so you can start writing books and making money everyday.

Note: Those books will be legacies for you, your children, your grandchildren, and generations to come. Do it not for yourself, but for the sake of your unborn kids.

When I get married, my wife and children can't suffer financially. Why? I have put different things in place that generate money every single day while I sleep. You better see me as your mentor, not your enemy and learn.

The reason poverty, crime, depression, etc. is high is because of people like you who are too lazy to do the right thing in generating wealth, but stay digitally wayward. In the end, I know you'll blame someone for your hardship and frustration.

I

Look at what a some one that find it difficult to feed is saying , do you have a job ? Just stay and be wasting your life on women and sex. Wait which lady will even agree to marry a jobless youth like you
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Loxleyy(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:

1. No question mark
2. No comma
3. No period
4. Run on words

ah he's even giving you 8k maybe you don't need it blessed money(DRM) that anything you start with it mehn the investment will yield plenty plenty returns.
Everyday Ilegendd give some hints on how to be self empowered,at least i gain something which i have a jotter to write them.

IF YOU DON'T GET ENCOURAGED BY SOMEONE'S SUCCESS THEN IT'S ENVY AND JEALOUSY COMBINED.
Oga Ilegendd i will help him collect it any amount you can just send thank you in advance.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by millionboi2: 9:40am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:

1. No question mark
2. No comma
3. No period
4. Run on words

abeg .......nothin last4ever
Enjoy d 2k u are seeing now
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2019
To those who don't know the reason I wanted to take my life via suicide, I'll explain.

I copied a thread I made here on Nairaland (that got me abused by men of "Depressed Association of Nigeria" — D.A.N) and turned it to a book on the month of July.

In that month, July, the book made me just 200k profit. The kindle version was priced at $9.99 while the paperback was $19.99.

This month, I decided to reduce the price (as an experiment) to $2.99 and $12.99 respectively.

By this time last month, it had already made N100,000.00. But with the price reduction this month, it made only $100 so far — which is 36k. I have lost 64k already this month.

Though, this is a new account which I'm using to conduct experiments because of my upcoming "12 Kindle Book Series" that teaches everything you need to know about book publishing business from scratch and from someone who had failed for 3 good years, then finally discovered the secrets most gurus don't even know about.

Book 1 starts by telling my stories and the journey.
Book 2 deals on keyword and niche research like a pro.
Book 3 (removed)
Book 4 (removed)
Book 5 (removed)
Book 6 (removed)

Book 7 (Greatest copywriting book description secrets that'll make even the devil want to read your book after reading your description)

Book 8 (removed)
Book 9 (removed)
Book 10 (removed)
Book 11 (removed)

Book 12 Audio book publishing

Bonus: 1, 2, & 3 (removed)

So, what you're seeing is the journey of creating this series. Before the series is ready, the journey must've generated a couple of millions itself.

My plan is to make 1 book generate 1 million or more per month. Most people who haven't failed like I did 3 years ago will think it's impossible, but in my world, impossible stands for "I'm possible."

Note: This 200k (last month) was made without a single review. Even now as I type, the book has zero reviews. By September or October, I'll make sure it gets 10 — 30 reviews and watch the dynamic of sales.

Review gives social proof, but this book doesn't have it, yet it's making sales without reviews, promo, or ads.

What is the secret? KEYWORD, Cover, and Captivating description with pro-copywriting techniques.

Oh, I forgot to say, "The content is lit and engaging."

Making millions from book writing is not hard. What is hard is just the initial stage of understanding the business. Those who don't give up will reap the fruit of their persistence and endurance one day.

Remember, Nigerian politicians won't make the country better even in 100 years from now (they're all self-centered), so the nation won't be great any time soon — and there will be hunger and lack of job, but too many degree and crimes.

This is an opportunity for you to become a millionaire while at the comfort of your home.

The reason you see some people attack me on NL is not because they hate me, but because they envy me and my persistence / resilience.

This is exactly what I want for you. I want you to keep pushing and don't worry about hatred or envy from D.A.N.

The more you show your success or road to success, the more depressed they become and the lazier they feel the are — which is true — they are truly lazy (just like me #smile).

You see how some people from Depressed Association of Nigeria, D.A.N, stalk me? Yes, that's part of copywriting.

You embed subtle commands and their subconscious minds pick them and start acting the way you want. It's not manipulation, but it's being ahead of the game.

Those ahead of the game are the kings. You can't be a God, but you can dine with the kings who have a direct contact with God.

When you have a direct contact with God, obstacles become miracles and miracles become blessings to humanity.

Don't be digitally wayward, but a blessing to humanity.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:09am On Aug 13, 2019
millionboi2:
abeg .......nothin last4ever
Enjoy d 2k u are seeing now
Lol. That's true, but this business lasts forever. Even if Amazon shuts down, the books are still yours — your grandchildren will still make millions from it. Chinua Achebe is gone, but his books are still raking in millions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Loxleyy:

ah he's even giving you 8k maybe you don't need it blessed money(DRM) that anything you start with it mehn the investment will yield plenty plenty returns.
Everyday Ilegendd give some hints on how to be self empowered,at least i gain something which i have a jotter to write them.

IF YOU DON'T GET ENCOURAGED BY SOMEONE'S SUCCESS THEN IT'S ENVY AND JEALOUSY COMBINED.
Oga Ilegendd i will help him collect it any amount you can just send thank you in advance.

The money is just reserved for him, but the guy dey form like say him big pass am.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by millionboi2: 11:17am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Lol. That's true, but this business lasts forever. Even if Amazon shuts down, the books are still yours — your grandchildren will still make millions from it. Chinua Achebe is gone, but his books are still raking in millions.
I'm not interested Oga I already have another tin dat fetch me money.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:23am On Aug 13, 2019
millionboi2:
Okay. Keep it up — as long as it's legit.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 11:39am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Okay. Keep it up — as long as it's legit.
You once said the least pages of a book one can write is 25pages,in word count that will be how many?
3000?or more?...pls respond.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by joeeee240(m): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2019
millionboi2:

What's that?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by joeeee240(m): 11:45am On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:

Example of such apps please?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2019
oceanized25:

You once said the least pages of a book one can write is 25pages,in word count that will be how many?
3000?or more?...pls respond.
The least is 24 pages.

Yes, 3k words will give it to you. It all depends on formatting. I can format a 2k word book to be more than 24 pages.

You need to spend a day learning how to format a book to make it have more pages. I use trim size of 5.25 by 8. Also, word spacing, font size, and font name matter when trying to increase page count in paperback. Most people use Garamond or Times New Roman, but I don't — I use something different.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:51am On Aug 13, 2019
joeeee240:

Example of such apps please?
TextPlus or other similar apps. I can't remember them.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 12:17pm On Aug 13, 2019
Today is just 3 Pounds since morning. Na wa o! My village people don start. They want me to continue with the suicide. cry

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Loxleyy(m): 12:56pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:

The money is just reserved for him, but the guy dey form like say him big pass am.

how i wish say na me sha nahim time
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 1:02pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
The least is 24 pages.

Yes, 3k words will give it to you. It all depends on formatting. I can format a 2k word book to be more than 24 pages.

You need to spend a day learning how to format a book to make it have more pages. I use trim size of 5.25 by 8. Also, word spacing, font size, and font name matter when trying to increase page count in paperback. Most people use Garamond or Times New Roman, but I don't — I use something different.
Thanks,will learn the formatting,think I just wrote a book....will want to see it published soon.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 2:46pm On Aug 13, 2019
I want to explain the power of copywriting.

Book 7 (Greatest copywriting book description secrets that'll make even the devil want to read your book after reading your description).

A book in my account continuously make sales without a review or promo, so a competitor bought it and slammed me a 1 star review. He couldn't find any fault in the book, but he tried his best to type something negative. Enemies are everywhere.

Sadly for him, the book is always making sales every day despite the only review being a 1 star review. Also, it's ranked high.

Why am I making sales despite a 1 star review? It's because the book has an amazing description and it solves the problem it claimed it will solve better than other books. Also, KEYWORD KEYWORD KEYWORD.

Note: The reason you need to hide your niche, name of your book, and your pen name from everyone is: ENVY AND COPYCAT.

This business is amazing, but it's filled with hatred and envy.

When a publisher feels another publisher is making more money, he feels bad and starts to develop either hatred or jealousy. Though, not all.

One of the reasons smart publishers will never let you know their niches or pen names.

Some envious authors will even make sure they report you to Amazon for your account to be terminated if they see you used a copyrighted image from Google.

All they want is to bring you down for them to sell. So, that's the reason most people are secretive in this business.

Everyone is afraid of everyone. I can't reveal much of my earnings except this experimental account — which I'm using as a form of motivation for the youths.

So, when I saw the 1 star review, I laughed and ignored. Yes, my sales from that book dropped, but it's still killing it.

Just keep moving and keep staying strong.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:34pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
My sister, I have been planning the suicide since yesterday because that book made only 24 Dollars — which is JUST 8k, but today, NOTHING. See image below.

Make nobody hold me hand o! I must commit suicide today. I'm depressed. What kind of life is this?

If you guys don't see my post here again on Nairaland, know I have committed suicide.
i understand oo. And with this method it is tempting to commit suicide too.
cheesy
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 13, 2019
iLegendd:
Since the book sold a copy today, I decided not to commit suicide, but sleep. I have been sleeping since I created this thread. I'll be awake putting life together till 5 AM. To be great, you must be awake when everyone is asleep.
Lol. No suicide again. Thats gud
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:53pm On Aug 13, 2019
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
Okay, it made 9 Pounds today so far. The total now from this book is 92 Pounds — which 40k in 13 days. cry I'm not impressed at all. One of my students is already counting in million this month. If it doesn't make at least 8 Pounds more, I'll reconsider suicide.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Confession / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver / Porn Star Savage Trap Queen, Shares Completely Nude Photos (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.