Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,781 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:13 PM

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (20350 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:57am On Aug 16, 2019
TheDevil666:
U this fool stop posting rubbish! angry

Fool? You're right. I'm here to give foolproof that making money with books online is legit unlike all these ritual rubbish Yahoo boys are doing — give it a try.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:37pm On Aug 17, 2019
I'm still depressed. The book has only made 57k in 17 f*cking days. Quite discouraging. I can't wait to increase the price on the 30th.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Okoroawusa: 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2019
Since August 12?

You have not committed the suicide?

make I help u?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:59pm On Aug 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:
Since August 12?

You have not committed the suicide?

make I help u?
My friends came to beg me not to do it. Yes, help me commit the suicide on my behalf.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Okoroawusa: 8:28pm On Aug 17, 2019
iLegendd:
My friends came to beg me not to do it. Yes, help me commit the suicide on my behalf.
Young man get busy with your time
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Eze2000(m): 8:50pm On Aug 17, 2019
iLegendd:

I see you're very busy having fun and here I was all afternoon, waiting and thinking I really had serious issues with my thing, all of which you spotted under 65 seconds. Taking just 5 to explain or list them so I can fix them is wahala for you. I'm sure you know what you're doing

Oh well, thank you
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:17pm On Aug 17, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Young man get busy with your time
Suggest for me. I'm so depressed. Will paracetamol cure my craze?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:21pm On Aug 17, 2019
Buyers of that book heard I want to kill myself, so they made it 59k so far. I'm still depressed. This book needs to surpass 200k this month. If on the 25th it hasn't made 100k or more, I'll commit suicide or bump the price to last month's price.

Backward never.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 11:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
Eze2000:

I see you're very busy having fun and here I was all afternoon, waiting and thinking I really had serious issues with my thing, all of which you spotted under 65 seconds. Taking just 5 to explain or list them so I can fix them is wahala for you. I'm sure you know what you're doing

Oh well, thank you
You already sounded like someone who knows 50 times more than I do. When I see such a person, I always keep quiet and learn from them.

It's good to be humble when the master is around, so I humbly kept quiet when I noticed you were around. All the best, Sir.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 12:07am On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:
You already sounded like someone who knows 50 times more than I do. When I see such a person, I always keep quiet and learn from them.

It's good to be humble when the master is around, so I humbly kept quiet when I noticed you were around. All the best, Sir.
Boss, i tried converting my book to epub and after downloading they said"can't open file", also when i am done with Google docs on the book, i noticed the book doesnt have page numberings, how do i do that?
Pls, put me through
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Eze2000(m): 4:05am On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:

Last time we spoke on one of your many threads about two months ago, you weren't an author or a writer but strictly a marketer for Joe Chef's books, as you put it. I had introduced myself as an Amazon author and inquired about your book cover designer. You mentioned outsourcing to a Nairalander immediately but when I asked for a name so I could get my work done too you took time out then popped up at midnight like this to say you couldn't give a name "unfortunately cos he was so busy and could not make time to help me or accept any more job whatever." Same as you, so busy and couldn't help.

I didn't believe your line then but said thanks anyway and left. I had my website URL showing up in my signature back then.

Today, you are an amazon author trumpeting that fact all over NL and my website URL is not on my signature or my profile yet you still found it and went through it all in 65 seconds as you say... Now I need a mentor and you are the master I should be begging.

Your alternate moniker is iChef, I believe, and we've met before on a thread where some guy was crying about joblessness and you pointed him to an iLegend thread about Amazon publishing but I told you then it wasn't easy and that there were secrets. You urged me to write a book about it. Remember?

You've learned from me, or rather my website, without permission or gratitude. You are a master now who sees flaws in what I do but refuse or rather, cannot mention even one.

I just asked you about a plugin yesterday. You can't recall? What stops you from checking in 65 seconds or isn't that your own website where plugins need updating all the time? You brought in another dimension stressing you can't help even before I said a word. I ask you to be specific and that one is a problem

I'm sure you know the game you're playing at and I assure you I'll not be losing any sleep over it, but just so you know it, my website is not complete, hasn't been since last year when I bought hosting, and my best books are not there. (you must have figured this out by now)

Lastly, my mentor is a ghost with only one thread on Nairaland and no website yet earns far more than you, from whom I should be learning from instead.

Good luck.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:38am On Aug 18, 2019
Eze2000:

You are full of arrogance and that's why I decided to act the way I did. I visited your site only yesterday and it was only 1 page with a book in series.

I don't even think I spent up to the 65 seconds I mentioned. With a glance, I saw too many blunders, then clicked your Amazon link and was unimpressed.

The covers suck and the design is amateur. With that cover, you can't make up to 5 sales in 5 years. Only small KENP read. I have failed in this business for 3 years, so I'm speaking from experience. I have made all the mistakes you're currently making and even more. I was the worst in this business, but experience has opened my eyes.

You are trying too hard just the same way I was trying too hard back then. You did everything yourself — but it's below standard. Improve and don't argue.

Yes, I did everything myself about my books, site, proofreading, formatting, etc.

Unfortunately, not everyone is capable of doing everything themselves. You need to seek help from that mentor you mentioned above. I know it's MK82. In 2016, I read his thread from page 1 to the last page and it was a great thread. Why not you message him and beg him to save your life? Or you don dey form like say you don sabi everything?

Before you'll succeed in this business, you must let go of ITK. Even when I meet someone I'm better than, I just stay calm and even learn from him. In your case, you feel you're a guru.

Continue. Please, don't rant again. Just read and ignore, Mr. Mentor.

You keep telling people the business is hard just to discourage them. The business is hard for those who refuse to learn the fundamentals first before acting like they know everything. (Just as you're doing).

As I have told you, I was in your shoes 3 years ago and I thought it was hard until I realized only the initial stage without fundamentals is hard, but the rest is merriment.

You are still in that initial stage, so be humble and give your mentor a phone call to guide you through. No dey do pass yourself.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 7:41am On Aug 18, 2019
oceanized25:
Boss, i tried converting my book to epub and after downloading they said"can't open file", also when i am done with Google docs on the book, i noticed the book doesnt have page numberings, how do i do that?
Pls, put me through

It seems you're using a phone. I only use computer for formatting. A little YouTube search on "How to put a page number on Google doc" may help.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:32am On Aug 18, 2019
The depressed book has finally crossed 60k this month with no review.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Eze2000(m): 8:34am On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:

You are full of arrogance and that's why I decided to act the way I did. I visited your site only yesterday and it was only 1 page with a book in series.

I don't even think I spent up to the 65 seconds I mentioned. With a glance, I saw too many blunders, then clicked your Amazon link and was unimpressed.

The covers suck and the design is amateur. With that cover, you can't make up to 5 sales in 5 years. Only small KENP read. I have failed in this business for 3 years, so I'm speaking from experience. I have made all the mistakes you're currently making and even more. I was the worst in this business, but experience has opened my eyes.

You are trying too hard just the same way I was trying too hard back then. You did everything yourself — but it's below standard. Improve and don't argue.

Yes, I did everything myself about my books, site, proofreading, formatting, etc.

Unfortunately, not everyone is capable of doing everything themselves. You need to seek help from that that mentor you mentioned above. I know it's MK82. In 2016, I read his thread from page 1 to the last page and it was a great thread. Why not you message him and beg him to save your life? Or you don dey form like say you don sabi everything?

Before you'll succeed in this business, you must let go of ITK. Even when I meet someone I'm better than, I just stay calm and even learn from him. In your case, you feel you're a guru.

Continue. Please, don't rant again. Just read and ignore, Mr. Mentor.

grin

Oh, no, my asking you to link me up with the guy who did your book cover two months ago is now coming to bite me in the ass, isn't it?

When you lied and gave me false information I imagine I ranted and died, seeing as you didn't save my life. grin

One of my devote followers Bigcowhorn who had you by the balls just a week ago, could you outsmart the small crook that you wanna try me?

So you read MK's thread from page one to the end? Congratulations! You deserve an award.

Let me let you in on an open secret. Never sell certain kinds of fiction with or without a Nigerian name on Amazon it will never sell period! So why is mine there? Why did I do it? Why did I write two whole series? Why am I not paying some guy just $5 (2k) to do me proud?

I'm sure you can think of something crazy, you always do. Maybe I was full of anger when I wrote them years ago and today I have to beg you to pay my website hosting bills and other utility bills in my house, which I own. Maybe I'll keep begging you to share the little you make cos I have no other job or plans in life than to be an Amazon author forever.

Cheers man.
Happy Sunday!

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 8:37am On Aug 18, 2019
Eze2000:

I didn't read, but happy Sunday. All the best.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by ScotMisile: 8:44am On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:
The depressed book has finally crossed 60k this month with no review.

Hellow, brother man... How ya doing.. .could teach me this stuff?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2019
To those starting out, the initial stage is hard if you ignore the fundamentals and become desperate to make money. The reason some people are struggling in this business is because of desperation or ego.

There are two ways to learn this

1. Yourself — through websites and YouTube (the way I learned)
2. Mentorship (by someone who already knows how things work)

If you're in my zone, I'll mentor you for free as long as we meet 1-on-1. Sadly, meeting 1-on-1 is almost impossible for now because of insecurity in the country.

Those who already know me face-to-face always come to my house for free mentorship. See screenshot below of someone coming today. I don't charge. What are friends for?

But teaching through the internet is a daunting task and that's why I charge. Though, virtual mentorship is currently unavailable for now.

For those who will choose option 1, keep moving and don't give up. I have been in your shoes too. One day, you'll arrive as long as you stay humble and learn from those with experience on YouTube and blogs.

Option 1 takes time, but you'll surely get there. Option 2 is the fastest way to success.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Eze2000(m): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:

I didn't read, but happy Sunday. All the best.
Or you are scared of Bigcowhorn. Leave Nairaland a bit and to church.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Eze2000:

Or you are scared of Bigcowhorn. Leave Nairaland a bit and to church.
Going to Church does not guarantee heaven. Nigerian Churches are too noisy and crime prevails.

Church is in the mind. Church is good, but going to Church in Nigeria is the least appealing thing. After spending years worshiping with whites and Asians, Nigerian Churches will look materialistic and noisy for you.

I love calmness. The reason I don't argue for long. I let whoever I'm arguing with win so I can rest and think of creative things to do.

Yes, since 2018, I'm afraid of anyone who stalks me. I don't stalk people — I only spend a few minutes or seconds to research on them, then let it die when the fight is over

After an argument, I want everyone to walk away and never come back so we can all stay focused in life.

I'm scared of anyone who wants to take my time away for no reason, so that's why I'm scared of him and also scared of you. In real life, reverse is the case. I was once a violent child — thank God I have totally changed.

I hope I cleared your doubt. All the best one more time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:52am On Aug 18, 2019
ScotMisile:

Hellow, brother man... How ya doing.. .could teach me this stuff?
I'm fine. Yes, I would love to teach you, but most things you need to get started are on Google or YouTube for free.

Watch a couple of videos and get started. If you persist, you'll get there one day.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:19am On Aug 18, 2019
So, we have moved to 62k from one yeye article I posted on Nairaland, then turned to book. My aim for this thread is not to show off, because the money is just a drop in an ocean.

The aim is not even to teach or help, but to INSPIRE Nigerian youths to use their time wisely. All the things they type online, if they channel it in typing a unique article and turning it to a book, it will fetch them passive income that will even be bigger than what some oil company workers earn.

This is a brand new account with a brand new book making brand new money as an experiment for Nigerians to see how easy it is and why they should forget Yahoo+ and focus on this.

Legit money brings one happiness. Fraudulent money brings one down in the end. It's just a matter of time.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by shiffynaani(m): 10:43am On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:
Verify? Like Instagram verification?

There is nothing to verify other than to fill in your bank details you got from Payoneer and fill the tax form as a Nigerian.

If the tax form is where you're having issues, then read this thread I created https://wetclef.com/topic592.html
bro, i think you should try to package this 'how to sell book on amazon' what will need from a to z just like your wetclef books and sell to us. We shouldn't have to start the trial and error method since we already have you, an experienced fellow. I havn't bought any of your books cuz for me, money is my primary problem before it comes to women/sex. I hope u would think and do justice to it cuz guyz dey suffer for this country pls
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Eze2000(m): 11:42am On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:

I didn't read but I sure your stalker who lives on NL with you will
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Eze2000(m): 11:45am On Aug 18, 2019
shiffynaani:
bro, i think you should try to package this 'how to sell book on amazon' what will need from a to z just like your wetclef books and sell to us. We shouldn't have to start the trial and error method since we already have you, an experienced fellow. I havn't bought any of your books cuz for me, money is my primary problem before it comes to women/sex. I hope u would think and do justice to it cuz guyz dey suffer for this country pls

bigcowhorn I bear you are a dumb stalker
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by shiffynaani(m): 12:43pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eze2000:

bigcowhorn I bear you are a dumb stalker
who is bigcowhorn? No lemme swear 4 u bro. I want to earn online like u guys but do i have to start from the scratch? Its so disheartening
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eze2000:

Glad you didn't read, but make sure you don't become another stalker.

People easily fall in love with me because of my honesty. At the same time, people easily hate me because I'm blunt. Find where you belong.

You can either love me or hate me — no problem, but don't stalk me in another thread. I pray our misunderstanding will not go beyond this thread. I just hope so.

I'll be glad if it doesn't go beyond here. Thank you.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 3:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
shiffynaani:

You're right. Not just book, but full video course in pidgin English. Though, not this year, but 2020.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by GoldPencil: 3:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
here you go. https://okadabooks.com/book/about/kindle_blazin_how_to_go_from_income_to_earning_passively_with/27598 you can get that or I can mail it to you and add you to a watsapp group to answer your questions for 30k.
shiffynaani:
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eze2000:

One more time, I don't live on NL. Nairaland is one of numerous sources of income. Each time I log in, I go back home with a couple of thousands.

If you're in my shoes, won't be log in? Some minutes ago, a Nairalander just purchased one book and before today runs out, more will come. See WhatsApp screenshots if you're one of those who love to doubt.

Nothing I post on NL is fabricated. All blunt truth that fetches money like a cash cow.

Anyway, one day, I'll definitely deactivate to allow you people to shine, but for the main time, let me keep enjoying the fruit of my labor from all over the world, including Nairaland.

The money never runs dry — it multiplies every time I log in. When you understand how the business works, you can't run dry.

When others are hating on you, you buy bolé and suya to commit suicide. #smiles.

I'm just having fun, but the fun fetches legit money. No babalawo or midnight prayers involved, but determination. I give glory to God for keeping me focused till this day despite all the abuses and attacks.

Learn from me and stay focused.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 4:10pm On Aug 18, 2019

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Glink2018(m): 7:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
iLegendd:
My girlfriend has dumped me. She said I'm not smart, I'm poor, and I'm a 1 minute man. This is one of the reasons I want to end my life. I'm tired.

Why me? What have I done wrong? After all I did for her? She dumped me. I'm shocked. My world is crashing.

Bros, life goes on... It's not over until it is all over..

Nobody in life have a smooth sailing ... The ship is always good in different directions but keep your faith alive...
If you are a Christian , get some audio mssg of Bishop David oyedepo. It will boost your Faith

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Confession / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver / Porn Star Savage Trap Queen, Shares Completely Nude Photos (+18)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.