Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,745 members, 7,813,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (20338 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by BlueAir: 10:44am On Aug 20, 2019
iLegendd:

The rat was trying to play games with me by using Robert Greene's Law 6, but I decided to use law 7 and 8 on him even though I don't abide by those laws.

The table has changed and he is tired. He is always trying to get my attention at all cost, so I have decided to use him and in the end I'll take the credit while he goes home with the attention he craves.
it took u long to find his move.i predicted him before he went haywire grin..hes just a pawn to him...obvious worthless of precious attention grin
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2019
Kama23:

Ahh, my dear boy, how far? Where have you been for the past week? Ignoring me? I don't operate like your dull mind thinks, bro. But | assure you iLegendd, iClef is not like you that can live without NL.

Greet your sister Blackivy27 for me Ok. Tell her I'm now look out for you again so you don't hurt yourself grin

Hope you have quite your pedophile talk that got you banned? NL mods have become very strict these day so be careful

Anyway, if you wanna report you can try your luck on this post.

Oh, iLegendd got himself banned for playing the rat like you suggest. I don't think he will try it again. Moreover i am changing style with him. Making money so to speak
Kama23 why his business??
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Kama23:

Cos i wanna make money my dear.

Let me ask yu a simple question. Are you iLeggendd and BlueAir. Someone mentioned a his having a female moniker to me hours ago. Is that you dear?
Nope just joined nairaland. This matters funny thats why im following. grin
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 3:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:
I'll update you guys soon.
Boss, do I have to write about the author and since it's just cover page we can design, how will I get the back page to write on that?

Since I will be using a pen name, when it comes to updating my profile on Amazon do I need to use my real name n show I am a Nigerian n stay here?considering the fact that in the book too I have tried to not give it a Nigerian feel.
Since I intend to write several after publishing the first, will I be going on different pen names on the same Amazon account?
Clarify a brother that really wants to publish please.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
oceanized25:
Boss, do I have to write about the author and since it's just cover page we can design, how will I get the back page to write on that?

Since I will be using a pen name, when it comes to updating my profile on Amazon do I need to use my real name n show I am a Nigerian n stay here?considering the fact that in the book too I have tried to not give it a Nigerian feel.
Since I intend to write several after publishing the first, will I be going on different pen names on the same Amazon account?
Clarify a brother that really wants to publish please.

1. About the author? It's optional, but we do it.

2. For the back cover, see this https://www.nairaland.com/4721733/

3. Real name? Forget your real name. The only time you'll ever need your real name is when creating Amazon account and when creating a Payoneer account. The rest are pen names — except you truly want to use your real name.

4. Different pen names on the same account? Yes.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 20, 2019
Unnecessary promo. After the drama here, the sales on that book he was trying to expose has shoot up. In my previous post, I said, "Whichever one they buy, the money still comes to me."

In life, put yourself in a position where your attackers will be your promoters.

Making another man rich while thinking you're bringing him down all in the name of getting attention.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 11:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
iClef:

1. About the author? It's optional, but we do it.

2. For the back cover, see this https://www.nairaland.com/4721733/

3. Real name? Forget your real name. The only time you'll ever need your real name is when creating Amazon account and when creating a Payoneer account. The rest are pen names — except you truly want to use your real name.

4. Different pen names on the same account? Yes.
Thanks boss, much appreciated.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2019
76k so far.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2019
I'm still considering suicide. I only made 0.18 Pounds today.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by CeterisXVIII: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
iLegendd:
To those who don't know the reason I wanted to take my life via suicide, I'll explain.

I copied a thread I made here on Nairaland (that got me abused by men of "Depressed Association of Nigeria" — D.A.N) and turned it to a book on the month of July.

In that month, July, the book made me just 200k profit. The kindle version was priced at $9.99 while the paperback was $19.99.

This month, I decided to reduce the price (as an experiment) to $2.99 and $12.99 respectively.

By this time last month, it had already made N100,000.00. But with the price reduction this month, it made only $100 so far — which is 36k. I have lost 64k already this month.

Though, this is a new account which I'm using to conduct experiments because of my upcoming "12 Kindle Book Series" that teaches everything you need to know about book publishing business from scratch and from someone who had failed for 3 good years, then finally discovered the secrets most gurus don't even know about.

Book 1 starts by telling my stories and the journey.
Book 2 deals on keyword and niche research like a pro.
Book 3 (removed)
Book 4 (removed)
Book 5 (removed)
Book 6 (removed)

Book 7 (Greatest copywriting book description secrets that'll make even the devil want to read your book after reading your description)

Book 8 (removed)
Book 9 (removed)
Book 10 (removed)
Book 11 (removed)

Book 12 Audio book publishing

Bonus: 1, 2, & 3 (removed)

So, what you're seeing is the journey of creating this series. Before the series is ready, the journey must've generated a couple of millions itself.

My plan is to make 1 book generate 1 million or more per month. Most people who haven't failed like I did 3 years ago will think it's impossible, but in my world, impossible stands for "I'm possible."

Note: This 200k (last month) was made without a single review. Even now as I type, the book has zero reviews. By September or October, I'll make sure it gets 10 — 30 reviews and watch the dynamic of sales.

Review gives social proof, but this book doesn't have it, yet it's making sales without reviews, promo, or ads.

What is the secret? KEYWORD, Cover, and Captivating description with pro-copywriting techniques.

Oh, I forgot to say, "The content is lit and engaging."

Making millions from book writing is not hard. What is hard is just the initial stage of understanding the business. Those who don't give up will reap the fruit of their persistence and endurance one day.

Remember, Nigerian politicians won't make the country better even in 100 years from now (they're all self-centered), so the nation won't be great any time soon — and there will be hunger and lack of job, but too many degree and crimes.

This is an opportunity for you to become a millionaire while at the comfort of your home.

The reason you see some people attack me on NL is not because they hate me, but because they envy me and my persistence / resilience.

This is exactly what I want for you. I want you to keep pushing and don't worry about hatred or envy from D.A.N.

The more you show your success or road to success, the more depressed they become and the lazier they feel the are — which is true — they are truly lazy (just like me #smile).

You see how some people from Depressed Association of Nigeria, D.A.N, stalk me? Yes, that's part of copywriting.

You embed subtle commands and their subconscious minds pick them and start acting the way you want. It's not manipulation, but it's being ahead of the game.

Those ahead of the game are the kings. You can't be a God, but you can dine with the kings who have a direct contact with God.

When you have a direct contact with God, obstacles become miracles and miracles become blessings to humanity.

Don't be digitally wayward, but a blessing to humanity.
Who are those that do the review? Do you engage them to write the reviews, or do they just do it on their own? Are they paid to write the reviews?

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
CeterisXVIII:

Who are those that do the review? Do you engage them to write the reviews, or do they just do it on their own? Are they paid to write the reviews?
Your buyers. There are different ways to get reviews, but trust me, I'll never talk about it even if I'm paid to because no one talks about it in the open.

As you grow in the business, you'll discover them yourself. You just need to improvise and be smart.

Though, the best way is through having an email list and asking your subscribers to drop an honest review.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Oh, I just remembered something. This 70k above is enough to renew my passport that expired on February this year.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by seguno2: 6:13am On Aug 22, 2019
iLegendd:
Remember, Nigerian politicians won't make the country better even in 100 years from now (they're all self-centered), so the nation won't be great any time soon — and there will be hunger and lack of job, but too many degree and crimes.

This is an opportunity for you to become a millionaire while at the comfort of your home.

Great comment and good assessment of our politics but wrong conclusion.
How can you be in the comfort of your home in the middle of “hunger and lack of job” plus too much “crimes”
The negatives will choke the comfort out of your home.
Is it not said that one rich person among six poor people makes them all seven paupers?
What do you think makes the whites to be philanthropists and work for the goodness of their communities to be lawful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by GoldPencil: 7:38am On Aug 22, 2019
My man. I'm a publisher as well but im really intrigued by something. You mean people will really pay $9.99 to read a compilation of nairaland threads? I've seen stuff but this is novel to me and naturally I want to get in grin
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by GoldPencil: 7:43am On Aug 22, 2019
I design covers as well for any who's interested. nothing under 5k. I'm one of the recommended designers for this site based on the dynamic ads contest. and that was 6 years ago. skill has improved. hit me up for kdp and create space covers.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 9:06am On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:
Oh, I just remembered something. This 70k above is enough to renew my passport that expired on February this year.
How long does it take a Payoneer accout to be approved?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 22, 2019
oceanized25:
How long does it take a Payoneer accout to be approved?

Used to be a few days, but as more clients use it, it should be a couple of weeks now.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:25am On Aug 22, 2019
seguno2:

Great comment and good assessment of our politics but wrong conclusion.
How can you be in the comfort of your home in the middle of “hunger and lack of job” plus too much “crimes”
The negatives will choke the comfort out of your home.
Is it not said that one rich person among six poor people makes them all seven paupers?
What do you think makes the whites to be philanthropists and work for the goodness of their communities to be lawful

Nice input. Keep it up.

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 9:38am On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

Used to be a few days, but as more clients use it, it should be a couple of weeks now.
thanks bro, though I haven't created an Amazon account, intending to do so soon but i was waiting for the payoneer to be approved first but I discovered that I can create one even without putting bank account details and start publishing pending when its approved n u put it to collect funds so I will do so.
My question is,I saw someone's profile with face n everything, considering I am using pen name, n not coming too strong as Nigerian, do I also need to use my picture, or a white man's randomly selected pix from the net or I can just leave it blank?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 22, 2019
oceanized25:
thanks bro, though I haven't created an Amazon account, intending to do so soon but i was waiting for the payoneer to be approved first but I discovered that I can create one even without putting bank account details and start publishing pending when its approved n u put it to collect funds so I will do so.
My question is,I saw someone's profile with face n everything, considering I am using pen name, n not coming too strong as Nigerian, do I also need to use my picture, or a white man's randomly selected pix from the net or I can just leave it blank?

Pen names is all about creating a new individual. Though, the story or books you write can be be about you.

You can use stock image or use a logo as your image.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 9:50am On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

Pen names is all about creating a new individual. Though, the story or books you write can be be about you.

You can use stock image or use a logo as your image.
thanks boss, much appreciated......
See what I did as a book cover, with my phone, intending to repair/get a new system when I have money.....can this work?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 22, 2019
oceanized25:
thanks boss, much appreciated......
See what I did as a book cover, with my phone, intending to repair/get a new system when I have money.....can this work?
Will delete it immediately you reply

Better than not starting. Though, remove the fullstop on the title and make the author's name white.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 10:03am On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:

Better than not starting. Though, remove the fullstop on the title and make the author's name white.
Thanks boss.

MODIFIED,

If I am deciding to use a pen name n though you said about the author is optional and I want to write it, will writing where I am from be a good idea?
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Forget about anything Nigeria in this business.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Update: Just 80k so far.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oceanized25(m): 10:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
iClef:
Forget about anything Nigeria in this business.
grin No be lie, is table of contents necessary or optional?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living In The Dark (18+) / Deeply In Love With My Student / The Mid-life Crisis.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.