Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] (20346 Views)

Help! A Man Is Threatening To Release My Nudes, I'm Depressed! / Knives on My Table to Commit Suicide [Picture] / I'm 29 But Look 13, I'm Depressed, The Disrespect Is Too Much! Please Help Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nat404:
Haha. You are so funny.

The rat was trying to play games with me by using Robert Greene's Law 6, but I decided to use law 7 and 8 on him even though I don't abide by those laws.

The table has changed and he is tired. He is always trying to get my attention at all cost, so I have decided to use him and in the end I'll take the credit while he goes home with the attention he craves.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nat404: 5:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
iLegendd:

The rat was trying to play games with me by using Robert Greene's Law 6, but I decided to use law 7 and 8 on him even though I don't abide by those laws.

The table has changed and he is tired. He is always trying to get my attention at all cost, so I have decided to use him and in the end I'll take the credit while he goes home with the attention he craves.
Yeah. Some folks are not happy when they see that you're progressing. But for me, I think if someone is progressing in life, that will make our world more beautiful.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 5:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nat404:
Yeah. Some folks are not happy when they see that you're progressing. But for me, I think if someone is progressing in life, that will make our world more beautiful.
I don't really think he hates my progress in life. He just likes me, but I don't give him the attention he deserves, so he became obsessed with me. One of the things bad boys use in dating.

You know, people always love what they can't get. When they finally get it in abundance, they become bored. He is already bored, but I'll make sure he keeps coming to all my threads to comment and entertain the people for free.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Can't find your thread. Where did you hide it?

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Your turn to reply.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

He is not funny. Just smart, very smart but not like me.

Found his books on Amazon yesterday and guess what? The same book the sells 20k ($60) here are just 4k ($9) on amazon

grin

Ripping Nlander off since 1943

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07VM6XQN2

Register and log in to see price

Thanks for the promo. We don't sell Joe Clef's books on Amazon, but last month, we decided to publish the international version via PublishDrive.

The Naija version is still better, more effective, more geared to Nigerians, more pages, and more expensive.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Don't lie like a motherfucker. the Nigeria version is full of your useless ads but the american version is clean. Abi oyibo and African get different prick?

The book is on Amazon and other places... $9 all. You can raise the price to $60 to match to Nl price of 20k ni or you no go sell again

All the money still comes back to my account and that's what matters the most. Whichever version people buy, no problem. Don't kill yourself over my books. I wrote them with a phone and you too can do the same.

That is why I was telling you to use your time wisely, but if you refuse, I'll use it for you just as I'm currently doing.

Your turn.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Thsi rat go rat you out. grin
I'm loving it as long as it's 100% on my thread. Even if I play from now till I become 102 years, money keeps coming, so I have nothing to worry about. I just pity you spending your time promoting me for free. The highest gift I'll give you is 200 Naira recharge card and sign you an autograph.

Your turn.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
I wanted to sleep some hours ago, but couldn't, so I'll sleep early today. When I wake, I'll keep engaging you and advertising.

Before my KDP book series will be ready, a lot of people must've heard of it. Free promo.

Your turn.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 9:54pm On Aug 19, 2019
BlueAirMother:

Give it time and let me share the link i have bro. By Next year you should see several books like your popping up around. But that part of that account connected to NL should take a hit sooner.

Till tomorrow.

See you around

Life is all about growth. If those people write on my niche and stay unique, I'll encourage them to keep growing. If they plagiarize, then their accounts will be terminated.

Your turn.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by BlueAirMother: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
iLegendd:

Life is all about growth. If those people write on my niche and stay unique, I'll encourage them to keep growing. If they plagiarism, then their accounts will be terminated.

Your turn.

Tomorrow is a new day bro. Create another thread to honor me

Good night

1 Like

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Since the rat is gone, let's talk business.

Dear readers, I'm depressed with the low turn out of the book this month, so I decided to change the price to my usual price and it will reflect tomorrow.

For the mean time, the experiment lasted only 19 or 20 days and it made only 67k. This is a huge decline from last month's sale. Unimpressive performance. Starting from tomorrow, the game will change.

I'll never reduce the price again. Selling cheap books isn't for me. My fans love expensive books, not cheap books.

On the positive side: If one book can make twice the salary of an Npower beneficiary in 19 days while the author sleeps, then what is stopping you from getting into this business?

If by this time next year you haven't started this business, my brother, your wicked uncle has chained your destiny. Break out of that stupid chain and succeed. All it will take you is just a bold step and the demons will run away.

Spiritual laziness or bondage are breakable the moment you take action.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by iLegendd(m): 10:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
The "heat" of the price increase is already being felt even though it hasn't changed yet. Now it's 68k. I know will be 70k before tomorrow and 200k or at least 150 before 30th.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by oxiide22(m): 11:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
. The highest gift I'll give you is 200 Naira recharge card and sign you an autograph.

Your turn. [/quote] grin grin this one weak me oo
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 20, 2019
The rat will no longer get a reply. God, forgive me for his time I took advantage of.

From now, let him waste it himself — my hands are clean. I'm not the cause of his depression. There is time to be playful, there is time to be mature.

He previously commented in my old thread with his Bighorn moniker that he is depressed. After reading about his depression, I should've just ignored him.

Law 8 and 9 is what I should have used. Now, it's time to use it. There is no need to conceal my intentions.

Finally, goodbye to the depressed. May you find peace as you seek for my attention which you'll never get. Call me a scammer, a ritualist, etc. I'll never dignify you with a reply again. After some months or years, you can finally give up.

I wish you good luck.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 8:49am On Aug 20, 2019
LESSON

From my experience with him — whenever you see someone who is mentally disturbed, run for you life. If he or she is depressed and nags, run.

They may seem entertaining to viewers, but they are going through severe pains and need a psychologist / therapist to bring them back to life.

Since this person is depressed, he or she will make sure everyone goes down and become depressed like them. Tonto Dikeh calls Churchill a ritualist, but can't prove it. Why did she do that? It's depression.

The government should do something about this high rate of depression among the youths since 2015.

If the person is depressed and doesn't nag, then you can help. People like Tonto Dikeh, the boy above, etc. RUN! Don't try to help or even try to reply them.

If the people you mingle with or chat with are extremely poor, low mentality, visionless, my dear, you'll also be extremely poor and visionless.

If you find a woman or man to marry and he or she incessantly nags, RUN!

Jesus said help, but this is not the type Jesus is talking about. Use your head, people. Avoid them like a plague. Though, pray for them, but don't associate with them — they'll bring you down to their misery.

This, I just wrote, will appear in one of my future books on human behavior and psychology.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 9:03am On Aug 20, 2019
So, let's get the party going and never condescending again.

The book is now at 70k.

Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by Nobody: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2019
I'll update you guys soon.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by BlueAir: 10:36am On Aug 20, 2019
iLegendd:

You're right. Though, when you ignore a woman, she falls in love, craves you, and stalks you. When you give her excess attention, she gets bored and finally look for another man to love.

I just want to give the kid all the attentions he deserves, in a boring way. No one will tell him to give up.

I switched the table for him and now he is already tired. He said he studied psychology in Texas, so let me use that same psychology on him.

I won't ignore him. I'll always reply him with, "Your turn to reply." I have ignored him for long in other threads, but let me give him what he truly deserves.

BlueAir, your turn.

sorry boss grin.ive been choked with work.couldnt open whatsapp talkless of Nairaland.
Re: I'm Depressed. I Need Help Before I Commit Suicide [PICTURE] by BlueAir: 10:42am On Aug 20, 2019
Kama23:

Wait wat who is this?

The legendary rat?

grin
lmfao ichef are u seriously taking this defeated cowhorn to blue air mother to kama whatever serious? ?? grin the guy is a joke trying to draw ur valuable attention by tagging u everywhere u go like mtn...hes only emphasizing how worthless and painfully defeated he is obviously through his deaperation to catch ur attention and embarrassing himself more. Only entertaining his worthless like minds grin..

Just give him his only treatment. .total ignore and report button habit grin...its his strength, data, mental insanity vs ur simple button and ignoring

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

400 Gays To Be 'Cured' Of Homosexuality In Ghana / Confession / The Tragic Love Story Of A Lawyer And Truck Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.