Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,816 members, 7,827,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? (26254 Views)

Lady Makes Devastating Discovery After Accessing Boyfriend’s Mother’s Phone / My Boyfriend's Mother Doesn't Like Me Because I Have Tattoo - Lady Cries Out / When Your Boyfriend's Mother Asks For Your Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:03am On Aug 13, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
My brother's wife was roundly hated by all of us, not for any sin she committed, just that we felt our brother could do better; my Mum was the ringleader, she mobilized all of us to roundly despise the girl, but she failed to reckon with the girl's resolve.

Slowly, surely, with humility, patience, love, kindness and flattery she won every one of us over to her side...today if my brother dare do anything to her, I personally will be the first to punch him in the face and my Mum will definitely skin him alive.

Lovely.

I wish people on this forum will open their minds to the possibility of a conspiracy by a mum without any fault from the wife to be.

All they can allow their minds to believe is that a mum always wants the best for her children

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by OG1BABY(f): 11:12am On Aug 13, 2019
Hot18:

Hmm

He still wants me & says he loves me & I want him too.

What tribe are you and what tribe is the boy?
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 11:21am On Aug 13, 2019
Mk12:

bringing girls you are dating to your parents is old fashion. she is allowed to visit and maybe greet them but not to the extent of having a lengthy conversation with them.
I always tell my mum when I am ready for marriage, their opinion is not important in any girl I choose to marry. they should just give their blessings and allow me live with her.

they are meant to train me to make the right choice not choose for me

They will not hear on this forum. To them, mummy must say yes. It makes me believe it's the very young boys we have here

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by RexTramadol1: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Men don't understand women, women know women, she hates you means you aren't a good lady. back off!

Hahahahaha

U don kill me with laugh....

Why will your mom in-law dislike you for no reason?

She must have seen something odd or a feeler that you're one of those omo irole aye.

Naso I jam one babe one time like that, I get house com make my mama dey live with me

D gal no dey comfortable to visit, during one of our conversations ehn, na e d babe tell me say if we marry, we go go rent apartment......

Like seriously? Leave my own house to rent apartment cos u want to avoid my momma

I'm like "you must be senile"

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Goodylicious74(f): 11:36am On Aug 13, 2019
Why are you so narrow minded? You didn't see the part they played in her story abi? You're only capitalizing on her inability to forgive them. So it's ok for her husband's family to abandon her while in the hospital..if she's the one that did this now, people will still talk bad about her.
dazzlingd:

You are a bad wife.... One can easily see the signs of bitterness and arrogance in your tone..... Msrtcheew
Let's see where your bitterness will take u to, your chicken hearted husband will someday grow up and find a sweet girl for himself.

Men, these are the kind of women you should avoid in your lives..

Op better don't listen to this one

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 11:40am On Aug 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

They will not hear on this forum. To them, mummy must say yes. It makes me believe it's the very young boys we have here

not only guys. girls also want mummy to say yes
it is not only young boys. you see mature men leaving a lady because their family did not accept her. it not entirely their fault. some parents started running their kids life from when they were little and didn't know when to stop. to some parents after secondary school, you are responsible for your life decisions. from the school you want to attend, your career choice and any other decision. they are only likely to step in if you are associating with dangerous friends or becoming Stupid with the freedom.

my dad use to say he doesn't want us to be just another version of him . he want us to be better than him.
and he also use to say I don't want anyone to say, if not because of my parents, I won't have made this bad choice.

4 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by dazzlingd(m): 11:49am On Aug 13, 2019
Goodylicious74:
Why are you so narrow minded? You didn't see the part they played in her story abi? You're only capitalizing on her inability to forgive them. So it's ok for her husband's family to abandon her while in the hospital..if she's the one that did this now, people will still talk bad about her.

Will u keep quiet, birds of a feather... From the little she said, it's obvious she's not a tolerant person and a control freak boasting of how her husband's obeys her 101%... And why is everybody not liking her, is she the only one...firsr family, 80% did not like her, second family the same thing.... And you think she got no personal issues
She's a bad wife, period!!! And you are birds of a feather so keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by laudate: 12:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hot18:
Pls advise everyone.

When you are dating a guy and his mother hates you and asks him to end the relationship but he is still with you and insists on continuing with the relationship.

What do u do pls. I need ur contributions.

Thank u
Leave him and go your way, if he cannot change his mum's mind about you. angry

Such men are either wimps being controlled by their mum, or they may have a shady past or a secret that their mum knows about, and so she is trying to warn you to back off, so that you don't fall prey to it.

My neighbour once dated a guy like this. His mum was always so antagonistic towards her, whenever she visited him. She bought gifts for his mum, tried to make friends with her etc., all to no avail. undecided

Later she discovered that the guy was married with a kid, but his wife was abroad doing a course for 2 years so he was merely playing the field in the absence of his wife. shocked

His mum came to his house from the village, because she needed medical treatment in the city. That was when she met my neighbour who was dating the guy. This life ehn.... sad

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Brightgem(f): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
What you do is you download this free e-book grin called THE SIDE HUSTLE BOOM so that when you make it in life, you don't give a damn about who hates you darling! Lolz!

Download here https://themoralcodeng.com/2019/06/21/the-side-hustle-boom/

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by laudate: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2019
micxwell:
Many a times a guy's ability to make good and sound decisions will determine the extent to which his mother or older/younger siblings can influence his decisions. When your people know you for making decisions that often turn out badly, your opinion of a woman holds no water *I don't want to go down the spiritual route for now*. What the mother thinks of her son is quite important too here.
Very true!
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by laudate: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2019
OG1BABY:
What tribe are you and what tribe is the boy?
Two people have asked her this question already, but Hot18 has refused to give an answer....
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Newmanluckyman(m): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2019
Dogzimalon:
I have read advice here and I must say that what you brought up is why am single .I have brought two ladies to my mother but she rejected them .later she introduced me to her friends daughter that one rejected me after I had made up my mind to make my mother happy by going against my way and that made me angry and I openly told her I won't get married again .I stayed away from women and today God said u can't run .he brought a girl from another tribe to me .this girl is everything I want in a woman I know my mother will object but my way now is that I will protect this girl till death and I will go on and make my move but I will diplomatic while moving forward I have made up my mind on her .will press on while talking to them so just be diplomatic and if your guy loves you he will protect you but never talk back or go on offensive against his mum but maintain diplomacy
...the greatest disappointment and sorrow a man will have is that after his mum noticed a bad character from a lady and rightly object against the marriage. Then the man out of LOVE &SYMPATHY went ahead and marry the girl.

After like 3 months, boom! The girl character manifest. Man, you will be living under the hell on earth.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by OG1BABY(f): 1:11pm On Aug 13, 2019
laudate:

Two people have asked her this question already, but Hot18 has refused to give an answer....

If she has refused to answer, it means she knows what the problem is and my guess is this very one.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by laudate: 1:19pm On Aug 13, 2019
OG1BABY:

If she has refused to answer, it means she knows what the problem is and my guess is this very one.
If she knows the direct cause of the problem, then why bring it to NL, instead of addressing the problem directly?
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by OG1BABY(f): 1:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
laudate:

If she knows the direct cause of the problem, then why bring it to NL, instead of addressing the problem directly?

That's left for her to answer.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by macho44(m): 1:38pm On Aug 13, 2019
ImaIma1:

Remember that she was once a young girl and would have frowned at her own MIL interfering.

A mother wants the best for her kids but she should know when to draw the line. Perhaps if she did a good job in bringing them up, she would leave them and trust them to make their decisions instead of still "babying" them even as grown men.
Ain't no bond that can compare to that which exists between mother & child. It's stronger than Strong. The mother was only looking out for her son, and I can bet you she saw something in the young lady which made her not to loose guard. Just so you know, nothing kills a man faster than a bad wife/woman.

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by bitcoinmama(f): 1:39pm On Aug 13, 2019
You just finished the whole matter here.
Your mom really did more than enough work to raise better children.
Op should read in between lines here. There are three good points to pick and it will change her story.

Look within Op and do a cross examination of your self. You could have some issues that u might not know cos ur story is not detailed and also walk in love.
Wish u d best Op

macabee:
after going through our different contributions here one thing is certain....ie united family and a good family upbringing..
in a united, organized and prayerful family like mine[not boosting anyway} we always watch each others back irrespective of your position in the family .. Most importantly we don't joke around with our mothers contributions or rather advise... some time last year my elder brother got him self a girl to marry he brought her to our family house as usual.. later on after that first visit my mom called us together and said he is not gonna marry the girl that she is possessed, not knowing she has been following the girl up on social media even before she broke up with my broo, she even stressed that the girl never uploaded her sons pics on her updates, secondly she said her spiritual director warned that the girl is a destroyer......what we did as a family we have to invite the girl and the man of God.....And actually during the prayers the evil spirit manifested in her and at last she got her deliverance...Now she is with us as a sister in-law and she is the most loved.
so my candid advise to you is this...irrespective of how your hubby loves you, without the support of year mother in-law you're wasting your years there as one day the same man will come for your head #familyfirst
furthermore, work on your deficiency before and after a relationship or marriage as you can never trick a retired criminal, some of our mother's are highly intelligent, spiritual while some are diabolical, so have a right intentions
prayers remains the key to every successful married woman happy family.....
lastly your hubby / husband have a big role and quota to contribute in that issue...

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by ImaIma1(f): 1:43pm On Aug 13, 2019
macho44:
Ain't no bond that can compare to that which exists between mother & child. It's stronger than Strong. The mother was only looking out for her son, and I can bet you she saw something in the young lady which made her not to loose guard. Just so you know, nothing kills a man faster than a bad wife/woman.

If that's the only part you choose to believe, that's fine.

1 Like

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Goodtidies: 1:45pm On Aug 13, 2019
[quote author=Hot18 post=81192688]Pls advise everyone.

When you are dating a guy and his mother hates you and asks him to end the relationship but he is still with you and insists on continuing with the relationship.

Thank u.

What you will do, is to run run run
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Blazing12345: 1:49pm On Aug 13, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
My brother's wife was roundly hated by all of us, not for any sin she committed, just that we felt our brother could do better; my Mum was the ringleader, she mobilized all of us to roundly despise the girl, but she failed to reckon with the girl's resolve.

Slowly, surely, with humility, patience, love, kindness and flattery she won every one of us over to her side...today if my brother dare do anything to her, I personally will be the first to punch him in the face and my Mum will definitely skin him alive.
humility, patience, love,
I hope when it happens to you too you will use humility, patience, love, kindness and flattery to win every one over to your side...
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blazing12345:

humility, patience, love,
I hope when it happens to you too you will use humility, patience, love, kindness and flattery to win every one over to your side...
I'm too smart for that bro, I never buy the cow when the milk is free; marriage is for losers nowadays, why restrain yourself at the buffet table
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Donlexino(m): 2:00pm On Aug 13, 2019
Goalnaldo:
i was just looking at your profile. You are quite beautiful.
I promise to kiss you before you wake up
Love you without the make up
The babe fine nobi small!
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Minimp: 2:01pm On Aug 13, 2019
[url][/url]
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Blazing12345: 2:06pm On Aug 13, 2019
dazzlingd:

You are a bad wife.... One can easily see the signs of bitterness and arrogance in your tone..... Msrtcheew
Let's see where your bitterness will take u to, your chicken hearted husband will someday grow up and find a sweet girl for himself.

Men, these are the kind of women you should avoid in your lives..

Op better don't listen to this one

find a sweet girl from where?? hope not here on Earth because I know almost all the girls are grouped as hoes. So where will the sweet girl be coming from??
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by larryking540: 2:07pm On Aug 13, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Men don't understand women, women know women, she hates you means you aren't a good lady. back off!

the truth is most mother in laws will prefer a lady they can control around, but some girls head strong, so there comes the hate,
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Blazing12345: 2:08pm On Aug 13, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
I'm too smart for that bro, I never buy the cow when the milk is free; marriage is for losers nowadays, why restrain yourself at the buffet table

Chai, so you see we are the ones turning these girls to hoes don't you think so??
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Blazing12345: 2:10pm On Aug 13, 2019
larryking540:

the truth is most mother in laws will prefer a lady they can control around, but some girls head strong, so there comes the hate,

You are so right, most mother in laws have domineering attitude including my mum. They need wives they can control or else nothing.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Nobody: 2:14pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blazing12345:

Chai, so you see we are the ones turning these girls to hoes don't you think so??
True, but what is done is done, I didn't start it, but I swear, I will take advantage of it; it is dangerous to make a O an housewife bro..lets enjoy ourself
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by larryking540: 2:22pm On Aug 13, 2019
Blazing12345:

You are so right, most mother in laws have domineering attitude including my mum. They need wives they can control or else nothing.

if I tell u watin my old woman tell me,one babe way she meet for my campus for my room na cultist na dis na dat ,i broke up with her, out of fear na as I continue to grow I noticed say my old woman day find who she fit control and d funny thing is my mother and my father aren't together again, who no get leg wan teach person how to walk,

2 Likes

Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by nlPoster: 2:26pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hot18:
Pls advise everyone.

Thank u

He's very selfish.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by Blazing12345: 2:27pm On Aug 13, 2019
larryking540:

if I tell u watin my old woman tell me,so babe way she meet for my campus for my room na cultist na dis na dat ,i broke up with her, old of fear na with as I continue to grow I noticed say my old woman day find who she fit control and d funny thing is my mother and my father aren't together again,

you see wetin I mean. Na this same girls wey no good for marriage today go still turn mother in law tomorrow and go still want chose wife for their pikin them. So the circles continue.
Re: When Your Boyfriend's Mother Hates You, What Do You Do? by nlPoster: 2:28pm On Aug 13, 2019
Hot18:

Hmm

He still wants me & says he loves me & I want him too.

He can love anybody, don't assume you're special.

Better check these warning signs and red flags, hm.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

After Introduction, Whose Responsibility Is It To Pay A Girl's School Fee? / The Wooing Challenge 2014 [Men's Edition]. The D-Day! (ENDED) / Tight Vagina Vs Wide Vagina (graphic Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.