Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (13857 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 08, 2010
Chineke, this is one funny post. grin.

You guys cut this innocent girl in almost every possible spot! I feel like it is easier to get a girl in California than it is in Nigeria. Of course, except for the threads on this site and my personal experiences, I have no tangible proof.

When I first came to America, I was making, on the average, $280 a week. That is, after paying all my bills, I was essentially broke, but I still had women pursuing me. I am neither the most handsome guy nor the funniest guy around, but I still found women of substance, and money was never the issue. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of demanding women in California; however, they demand your affection, time, loyalty, and--most especially---, honesty.

With what you guys constantly say about Nigerian women, I have come to fear them. Even when I see them now, I do not approach them, not because they are worse than American women, but because, as a broke student, I fear that I might be judged based on my pocket's depth. As a student, I have suffered(and still suffering), toiled, and worked extremely hard; so if I become well off tomorrow and some lazy parasite demands anything even half as outrageous as the OP's parasite, maa gbe ejo e lo si odo awon iya mi osoromoniga, awon atapa je ori, awon atifun je edo. grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by chiegemba(f): 12:03am On Nov 09, 2010
You guys cut this innocent girl in almost every possible spot! I feel like it is easier to get a girl in California than it is in Nigeria. Of course, except for the threads on this site and my personal experiences, I have no tangible proof.

hmmm! wetin dat 1 come mean? how easy is it? undecidedconsiderin dat am a girl based in California
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 6:25am On Nov 09, 2010
chiegemba:

hmmm! wetin dat 1 come mean? how easy is it? undecidedconsiderin dat am a girl based in California

By girls, I did not include foreign girls, I meant native American girls. Just because I wrote that the girls are easier to get does not mean that the girls are easy. Mba! They are not too demanding and if they will not date you, right there and then, they will let you know.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by kannymoore(m): 9:25am On Nov 09, 2010
Kai! Does anyone have AGBONIKIN BALM! I don laff sotay my ribs don crack in about 5 different places!!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by SALady(f): 9:48am On Nov 09, 2010
@Ujujoan, been checking your responses on this thread and couldnt help it but had to give you a high five. I mean for pits sake, if you are that annoyed by a girl and see no future with her whatsoever, why still take your pants down for her? Could it be a sad case of birds of the feather?

Any guy/girl not worth your respect unless your nudity is not part of it, you just walk on by, straight up.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 10:13am On Nov 09, 2010
Olorun maje!!! (God Forbid)

I have lived 56 years now on Earth and I have not produced any. So I have to say I am experienced and disciplined enough not to do that.

My vision is I will only produce such in marriage with someone I actually do care about

So at 56 u dont have children and a woman at home? No wonder ,  undecided undecided
You sound frustrated as if a woman has duped & dumped u in the past.

@ poster,
U must be a braggart.Honestly, i dont support what the lady asked for.It is wrong for a lady to do that even after 6mths of dating but i dont blame her, u dont knw may be it has worked for her friends and what she has been told about how wasteful ABJ guys could be just to sleep with you so she decided to try her own luck.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 10:27am On Nov 09, 2010
banom:

my problem with you is that you are a timid illiterate, what else can i say ?

u can also say u r a dumb ass attention seeking slowpoke, dat would fit u perfectly. see him mouth like pomo. grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 11:57am On Nov 09, 2010
nikkykay:

So at 56 u dont have children and a woman at home? No wonder ,  undecided undecided
You sound frustrated as if a woman has duped & dumped u in the past.

When girls like you no let me rest, wetin man suppose do na? cheesy
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 09, 2010
not everything can be joked with. some things are too sensitive to be used in jest. like u cant make a disperaging racial or religious comment to a person and call it a "joke". we all know the issue of money in a relationship is quite sensitive in nigeria! so the girl is either ignorant or silly for joking like that with a guy she just met for that matter.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by chiegemba(f): 5:03am On Nov 10, 2010
By girls, I did not include foreign girls, I meant native American girls. Just because I wrote that the girls are easier to get does not mean that the girls are easy. Mba! They are not too demanding and if they will not date you, right there and then, they will let you know.
o i c. . . . now wey u don "kowaciate"(expanciate) no wahala. . . . grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Wislet(f): 11:44am On Nov 10, 2010
omo_to_dun:

Chineke, this is one funny post. grin.

When I first came to America, I was making, on the average, $280 a week. That is, after paying all my bills, I was essentially broke, but I still had women pursuing me. I am neither the most handsome guy nor the funniest guy around, but I still found women of substance, and money was never the issue. Don't get me wrong, there are lots of demanding women in California; however, they demand your affection, time, loyalty, and--most especially---, honesty.

With what you guys constantly say about Nigerian women, I have come to fear them. Even when I see them now, I do not approach them, not because they are worse than American women, but because, as a broke student, I fear that I might be judged based on my pocket's depth. As a student, I have suffered(and still suffering), toiled, and worked extremely hard; so if I become well off tomorrow and some lazy parasite demands anything even half as outrageous as the OP's parasite, maa gbe ejo e lo si odo awon iya mi osoromoniga, awon atapa je ori, awon atifun je edo. grin

u don't have to be afraid. There are always exceptions to every rule. U just have to take ur time & look well, k? Don't be put off by wat u read on here- written by some guys like mobo444 who re either non Nigerians or have obstructed their faculties wit weed. Naija ladies re de best. Get yourself an industrious and faithful woman.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 3:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
ademiller:

u can also say u r a dumb backside attention seeking slowpoke, dat would fit u perfectly. see him mouth like pomo. grin

This silly girl won't you leave me alone ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by kpolli(m): 4:10pm On Nov 10, 2010
this poster knows how to advertise,
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by segzicres(m): 4:35pm On Nov 10, 2010
both of u emmit stupidity
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 9:44am On Nov 11, 2010
segzi cres:

both of u emmit stupidity

this one is definately seeking attention.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 11, 2010
Sagamite:

When girls like you no let me rest, wetin man suppose do na? cheesy
Good for u. But i know u r joking sha
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by dayokanu(m): 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2010
^^ Nikkykay,

Up GAYYners grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 12:40am On Nov 12, 2010
nikkykay:

Good for u. But i know u r joking sha

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_j9QeUoPOi4[/flash]
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 12, 2010
dayokanu:

^^ Nikkykay,

Up GAYYners grin grin grin grin
Dk, whats up with u? cheesy cheesy cheesy
U have followed  me to this place again.
Waka about wont kill u oooo
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ladygaga(f): 12:13am On Nov 14, 2010
na wah oh, the girl is just a bloody cheap LovePeddler, 4 million naira loun loun, ka ma be ru olohun faa, she is just a hungry b.i.tch, banom , pls tell her also to build u a duplex too and tell her that ur just testing her
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
ladygaga:

na wah oh, the girl is just a bloody cheap LovePeddler, 4 million naira loun loun, ka ma be ru olohun faa, she is just a hungry b.i.tch, banom , pls tell her also to build u a duplex too and tell her that your just testing her

baby girl do not tell me u believe such an outrageous story. look at d person claiming to have the said Jeep, my dear i believe this isjust a make believe piece of thrash. Like seriously, in dis naija, which babe will b stupid to ask f such silly thing from such a kid
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Moralistli(m): 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2010
Banom, you 're hereby authoritatively advised to upload ur pix wit dat FX35 of urs 4 our kind perusal,, And if we finally found out dat u fabricated dis thrash, u 'll have no option than to apologize to d 9gerian girls. We know our girls and all d stories abt them, but this is moreless impossicant or raither a sacrilege.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by james1(m): 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2010
Men have bought super cars for gurls and even houses but to ask the first time in the name of testing,testing smacks of irresponsibility.that either thinks you are a dumb guy or she is a dumb gurl.she is good enough for pounding only.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 10:06am On Nov 19, 2010
Moralistli:

Banom, you 're hereby authoritatively advised to upload your pix wit dat FX35 of urs 4 our kind perusal,, And if we finally found out dat u fabricated dis thrash, u 'll have no option than to apologize to d 9gerian girls. We know our girls and all d stories abt them, but this is moreless impossicant or raither a sacrilege.

God bless u. grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2010
ademiller:

baby girl do not tell me u believe such an outrageous story. look at d person claiming to have the said Jeep, my dear i believe this isjust a make believe piece of thrash. Like seriously, in dis naija, which babe will b silly to ask f such silly thing from such a kid

Wait a minute , are you really that in love with me that you follow me every where ?, why not leave me alone, the story is fabricated , Ok. go and sleep, you believe i fabricated the story yet you waste all your efforts responding to it, is that not joblessness ? nawa ooo .
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by lajjy(m): 1:59pm On Nov 20, 2010
banom:

you believe i fabricated the story yet you waste all your efforts responding to it, is that not joblessness ? nawa ooo .

lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 7:46pm On Nov 22, 2010
I no c who i go follow na wana be i wan follow. Mumu, im hapy u confessed at last dat u fabricatd d farce. U 4 post d car as u were told. U get d liver? U c dat u just fooled ur old age? Wat a pity. After all u replied nd wil stil reply dis post. Now aint we both jobless? If u r wat u claim 2 b u wuld ave hushed,big boys dont cry.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 6:09pm On Nov 26, 2010
ademiller:

I no c who i go follow na wana be i wan follow. Mumu, im hapy u confessed at last dat u fabricatd d farce. U 4 post d car as u were told. U get d liver? U c dat u just fooled your old age? Wat a pity. After all u replied nd wil stil reply dis post. Now aint we both jobless? If u r wat u claim 2 b u wuld ave hushed,big boys dont cry.

Honestly, you need urgent psychiatric attention.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Condom: 1:51am On Nov 27, 2010
Where is picture of said money-hungry broad? Make sure you hit it before you quit it.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 7:13pm On Dec 04, 2010
Condom ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by obowunmi(m): 11:59am On Dec 05, 2010
Banom, how handsome are you ? Show ya face.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by kmoneyE(m): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2010
Wetin you wan take him face do Abi you dey recruit ***

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Guys Give Me Address Of Ashawo Joint Or Hotel In Kano, I Am New!!!! / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.