Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,183 members, 7,953,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 PM

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (13996 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by udo101(m): 6:21am On Oct 21, 2010
Ok, if she tested and u failed, then why did she come 2 ur house after u refused 2 pick her calls??, She is a gold digger and wants to keep the relationship going so dat she can ask u for d car later, when u don actually dey kolo for am, i beg my broda 4get d ashawo jare, assuming u buy am d car d next day, na so she 4 begin tell her friends say she don catch MUGU, this one no be test at all, she meant it dude,
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 7:41am On Oct 21, 2010
Princek12:

Do you have a PhD in mathematics or economics, or both? Because this your fair market value theory plus depreciation theory on yansh is serious ooooo.

when did you finish nursery school ? Dayokanu has a PHD in totology and value managment from the university of pimping sexas, not any Phd in economics or mathematics.

but wait you sounded as if you are interested in toological studies, shocked shocked shocked
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by SAGoddess: 7:45am On Oct 21, 2010
If people are not testing each other by saying they are HIV/pregnant, they are asking people they hardly know to buy them cars just to see if they are "loved", strange world it is up there!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 21, 2010
Her request was not enough reason to dump her. She had the impression (right or wrong) that you liked her that much and could afford to buy her the car without batting an eyelid. If you really like her as much as you professed, explain to her that it's too early in the relationship for that magnitude of capital outlay  grin and delight her with smaller gifts for now. Get to know each other! She sounds like an okay person (I may be wrong)

I tell you, you'd be surprised by the demands & expectations people have for other peeps (outside of sexual relationships o!) when they feel they can easily afford to give them such things. I believe it's a Naija mentality, this attitude of 'if you have more than I have then am entitled to some of yours'  grin . Again like I said earlier I may be wrong and she might just be a naturally greedy person. But I think it's Naija mentality at work. Give her another chance if you're genuiney interested in her, and not just slavering after the punana.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by justwise(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2010
@op.

I don't blame the girl, u come across as very boastful and wasteful, so wanted to cut her share of the loot.

She would have dumped ur sorry a, after getting the car.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Tolulop001(f): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2010
dayokanu:

Banom,

I wont be harsh with you.

I case of next time, Find the fair market value of toto per round and divide by 4m the value of the car.

If the market value na 500Naira (Because of living expenses in Abuja)  Now divide 4m by 500 that would give you 8000. You can use MS excel for your computation

Tell her she has to drop toto 8000 times before she go see any car .

And must make sure the quality of the yanshing does not reduce till the 8000 time.

If by 7500th time she complains of tiredness or she isnt giving 100% then you would have to start counting all over
this is some evil mathematics mehn!but i feel the thoery! silly gals should be punished! they are the ones giving reasonable gals(like me  cheesy) a bad rep!

Murphy G:

@ banom, can u just give her a benefit of doubt? Women do sm silly things and wonder why they did it. U can give her another chance. Just give her, it wont hurt u, will it? And believe me she'll be careful anyday, anytime when she demands smthn 4rm u. Giving her another chance will make u to knw the kind of person she really is. Or what do u think?

im a girl and there is nothing acceptable about what she did! which kain test be that one. THIS IS NOT A TEST I REPEAT THIS IS NOT A TEST hehehe

Sagamite:

You chop am sha?

Tell me say you chop!!! angry

Saga im afraid of u  embarassed oh i wont wanna cross your path on a good day lolzzz
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by cantcme1: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2010
@banom

I dont reply any ad here but this seems to be very funny to me, i never heard of this kinda situation before, it might be a test as folks said but hnmmm hmmmm im speachless

Just keep ya head up
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 8:48am On Oct 21, 2010
justwise:

@op.

I don't blame the girl, u come across as very boastful and wasteful, so wanted to cut her share of the loot.

She would have dumped your sorry a, after getting the car.

i cant seem to understand the bolded, where did you get that impression from ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Ikedonn(m): 8:54am On Oct 21, 2010
@ poster,
Dump her immediately.Don't even fck her.You might be trapped if you dare it.She's a stup.id bit.ch.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by zoogy2007: 9:02am On Oct 21, 2010
Why are you guys all speculating that it was a test? The fact on ground is that she requested for an FX 35. Banom, you try jare! Dump all 'testers' as they come cos whenever you fall you will become a very big 'mugu' or paymaster.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by sley4life(m): 9:08am On Oct 21, 2010
she is a rogue
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by pristine(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2010
You sound very naive to even think that there is a possibility that she actually was testing you, If u No wetin good for you You better RUN RUN RUN Abj gals odi very very Dangarous
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by oisehumen(m): 9:13am On Oct 21, 2010
The lady's request is out of this world abeg
Even if a guy bangs u 10 times on your first visit to his house, is not enough for you to request such from him.

Well, on the other hand sha, maybe the guy posed like the son of Goodluck Jonathan or IBB's son cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by cantcme1: 9:17am On Oct 21, 2010
Maybe the girl try JUJU on you ni ooooooooooo, thank ya star

You aint fall for it
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 21, 2010
So because a girl asked you for something you decided to end the relationship

Why didn't you just say 'No'!

I'm yet to figure out some of you guys . . . . It's like a girl going on a first date with a guy and then breaking up with him cos he asked for sex!

*shakes head*
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by kimekuSUN: 9:39am On Oct 21, 2010
guy go back and register first, make u no miss that bumbee
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by samtoye(m): 9:42am On Oct 21, 2010
Cant really see the essence of this post, mschweeeeeeee!!!!!!![sub][/sub]hissed and walked out,
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Tolulop001(f): 9:44am On Oct 21, 2010
Ujujoan:

So because a girl asked you for something you decided to end the relationship

Why didn't you just say 'No'!

I'm yet to figure out some of you guys . . . . It's like a girl going on a first date with a guy and then breaking up with him cos he asked for sex!

*shakes head*

wait oh!

asked for a car on the second day of their meeting,

no not car, jeep!

made it a condition for them dating at all

haba!

cant stick out my neck for this chick oh!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 21, 2010
Tolulop001:

wait oh!

asked for a car on the second day of their meeting,

no not car, jeep!

made it a condition for them dating at all

haba!

cant stick out my neck for this chick oh!

How's that so different from a guy asking for sex on the first date Sifferent strikes for Different folks ya know!

She asked for what she wanted, all he could have done was say No!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ndigbo: 9:55am On Oct 21, 2010
@thread owner, i was very happy when u declinded the girl's request.
But you disappointed me when you said her (crocodile) tears got at you angry

please i'm beg of you, don't let this money hungry wat ever she calls herself to get into ya head, else you wouldn't just be parting with a car worth 4M you will also build a replica of your mansion for her nonsense angry angry . angry
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by basking4me: 10:07am On Oct 21, 2010
So is asking for SEX equal to asking for N4million, Why didnt she ask for N200 like the other girl.

she's worse than a gold digger! shocked
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by seunbballo(m): 10:08am On Oct 21, 2010
@BANOM, NO MIND THE GIRL NA GOLD DIGGER, MAKEUP DON DEY BURE KETE AND READILY AVAILABLE FOR RICH AND POOR SO SOMETIMES ITS DIFFICULT TO IDENTIFY WHO BE WHO, grin grin grin

A GAL WHO I JUST MET CAN ASK FOR RECHARGE CARD ONCE A WHILE AND DINNER MEALS BUT TO REQUEST FOR THE FX35 I DEY CRUISE WILL ACTIVATE SIREN OF WARNING AND HARZARD LIGHT FOR MY BRAIN. DO U KNOW WAT SHE WILL REQUEST FOR NEXT, BEFORE YOU CAN MARRY ME, BUY ME A 120MILLION NAIRA HOUSE IN ASOKORO SO THAT MY HOUSE CAN LOOK LIKE URS AND U CAN HAVE AN VILLA TO EXCAPE TO AND I'LL BE UR SLAVE GAL.

OBVIOUSLY THE GAL THINKS U RE A BANK CEO WHO EMBEZZLED OVER $1.5BILLION, grin grin grin grin

WARNING TO LADIES: YOU DON'T NEED A MAN TO SHOWER YOU WITH EXPENSIVE GIFTS AND FX35 BEFORE U KNOW HOW SERIOUS THEY ARE WILLING TO COMMITT, WHY DID'NT YOU ASK YOUR PARENT TO BUY FX35 FOR YOU IF YOU WHEN YOU FINNISH UNIVERSITY, DAMBOROBA SHEGE!!!!loooooooool in chinese!!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Creamish(f): 10:12am On Oct 21, 2010
shocked . . .wow . . .see where my mates dey!! . . . . . and im busy asking for recharge card!! grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by naso2(m): 10:27am On Oct 21, 2010
4 million car na wetin dem dey use play with person? Even if you be uncle Jona first son.

Abeg tell her you have failed the test and do not have any plan to retake it. Tell her your IQ is not likely to improve between the first test and subsequent ones hence she should take her test scripts and head for NASS complex, some "mumu" senators will pass it at first sitting.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by hackney(m): 10:37am On Oct 21, 2010
That was just another run-of-the-mill gold digger whose ploy failed and now she's trying to hang on.

if you had bought her the car (like many of our foolish old politicians), would she have returned the car
and said: oh. it was a joke? ?
purrleeeezzzee.

She dey ask for 4X4 ; her lineage don see 4X4 b4?

The lust for material gains has zapped off the 'pure affections' side of the brain in our girls.
If you break it down : they are all humping for money.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by mafolayomi(f): 10:40am On Oct 21, 2010
Creamish:

shocked . . .wow . . .see where my mates dey!! . . . . . and im busy asking for recharge card!! grin

grin grin grin. girllllll, that is to say, u gat 2 step uppppppp
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by naso2(m): 10:53am On Oct 21, 2010
Creamish:

Funniest post so far. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by holydante(m): 10:54am On Oct 21, 2010
too much materialism and loss of touch with morality.

why would a lady demand for a car (something that will surely depreciate and a liability for that matter) as a pre requisite for a love relationship?? so if the riches being touted by the thread poster fizzles away and another guy comes with a better car proposal, she will change gear?, where is the much maligned say that there is joy in humble beginning??

its all shenanigan
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by bisiaet: 11:10am On Oct 21, 2010
4Million worth car for what? This is so annoying sometime reading or hearing this kind of silly things we've just read a thread awhile ago that a nollywood star is becoming 2nd wife this are the typical of them and ends up be 2nd,4th,5th wife because of burning throat for high desires.

I watched in a AIT this morning when Afam was hosting one of them( the so called (whatever) the question she asked was different all she kept on saying is oh I love money! oh I love money! I was pissed even the guy who was interviewing her was a bit furious but the truth is that those are the ones who will always ends up in one old money miss road man as wife may be 10th wife in as far she get jeep to drive around case close.

So my brother dont go and get your in debt of 4M to satisfy anybody if she want you let her stay if she doesnt want bro. show her the exit door because the day someone can buy her 6M car she will dump you for sure.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by expert1(m): 11:13am On Oct 21, 2010
If 4m is a change to you, then you can buy the car.

However, you are silly! For denying your LUST for her because of 4m (a material thing).

Change your way bro.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by iice(f): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2010
Creamish:

Cream de la creme, you won't die me grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by dobodobo(m): 11:23am On Oct 21, 2010
I read,I laugh and I conquer- you should have buy the car, I am sure the next she will want is Helicopter after Helicopter she will want to contest for President and need you to sponsor her, Girls of now a day have forgotten that Jungle have matured and Men are no more fool

Why not have test her first from the beginning by walking to her house with foot or Bike, telling her you share a room with your friend, she will be the first person to tell you"Jobless Man Get a life before looking for wife"  Because Girls mouth are bad with their big lips and they want to reap where they have not sow. Do not be mugu guy.Wake up because the reward of being a fool is now Hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Not Able To Push My Penis Into Her Vagin / I Hate Seeing Her On Nairaland! / Can You Drink Your Boyfriend/girlfriend’s Saliva?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.