Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (13854 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by chikeorji123(m): 2:19pm On Dec 05, 2010
Moralistli:

Banom, you 're hereby authoritatively advised to upload your pix wit dat FX35 of urs 4 our kind perusal,, And if we finally found out dat u fabricated dis thrash, u 'll have no option than to apologize to d 9gerian girls. We know our girls and all d stories abt them, but this is moreless impossicant or raither a sacrilege.

wheather he fabricated the story or not,our girls are full of surprises.Once they gather,they come up with a trick to milk men,but this one backfired.l spoke base on experienced .If l'm the one,l ill tell her such 'TEST' is an expensive one,she should come down to the level l ill handle.That ill put her in confusing mood.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ladygaga(f): 10:16pm On Dec 06, 2010
wheather he fabricated the story or not,our girls are full of surprises.Once they gather,they come up with a trick to milk men,

true talk oh my brother
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 09, 2010
No F-U-C-K-I-N-G No GIFTS

Kiah!!! i can just imagine having N4m worth of S-e-x. Guy your"abuna" go get k-lg oh!

A lady came to TOAST me last week monday.
Without even inviting her over i met this girl in my living room as my "unwanted guest" that same night
As per say i no be rude boy i entertained her and all that
throught out that week her call was the first to wake me and all that
well i knew the way she was acting desperate and all that she was likely going to ask for assistance from me (cash wise)
So on friday i tried to do some touch touch thing but she was acting stubborn
Two days later (sunday) she came over for lunch (on HER OWN INVITE OH!)
Well i gave her a good treat. When she entered my room i tried "touchy touchy" only for her to still be acting stubborn.
To cut story short oh! na him the baby say she get head ache say make i give am N200 (yes common two hundred naira).
Initially i told her i didn't have then imidiatelly i reiterated by telling her "I HAVE IT BUT WONT GIVE YOU".

Since sunday to date the 'we re" girl no call not to talk of coming to see me.

THE new game in town is "rub my pocket i rub your honey pot" Chikena!!!

cos of #200?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Dec 09, 2010
naija gurls,after watching gardeners daughter,when ur mine,2nd chance and so on,they start throwing stupid acts dat never work for naija men, mcheewww
even if this guy fell from heaven,he still will not buy d car,
even u oga,why wer u following her lyk fly mmm?
CANT GUYS BE CELIBATE and stop hunting for fornication!!!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 8:20pm On Dec 13, 2010
Platnum!:

naija gurls,after watching gardeners daughter,when your mine,2nd chance and so on,they start throwing silly acts dat never work for naija men, mcheewww
even if this guy fell from heaven,he still will not buy d car,
even u oga,why wer u following her lyk fly mmm?
CANT GUYS BE CELIBATE and stop hunting for fornication!!!

celi gini ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by obowunmi(m): 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2010
B RA NOM tongue
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2010
obowunmi:

B RA NOM tongue

Sir.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 4:40pm On Dec 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry grin grin grin shocked sad sad sad cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2011
banom:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad angry grin grin grin shocked sad sad sad cool cool cool cool cool cool tongue embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by obowunmi(m): 5:10pm On Jan 14, 2011
;d
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 1:40pm On May 24, 2011
:p :-x
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by tolu001: 3:11pm On May 24, 2011
That was in no way a test, she meant every bit of her outrageous demands.

Don't even try to give her any second chance cos i'm sure she might have tested some of her "don't look back" charms on you which of course apparently did fail.

So If you dare look back and give her another chance or decide to play a fast "hit and run" you might not be so lucky this time around, cos she is going to reload big time and make sure she adds you to her endless list of mugus

You don turn Mario be that embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by MrsChima(f): 9:50pm On May 24, 2011
[size=22pt]The moral of this thread is: Never test a broke nigga. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by upendo98(f): 10:36pm On May 24, 2011
I will be very frank with you.She wasn't teasing. Women play this silly game over and over.When the guy says no she feels embarrased and comes out saying 'It was only a joke'. No if I loved a guy and know he reciprocates,theres better ways of testing his generousity and asking for material stuff isnt one of them. Its sad you were real to her but be happy you got to understand her better.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 2:56pm On Jun 27, 2011
:p embarassed :-x
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 3:02pm On Jun 27, 2011
banom:

:p embarassed :-x

Actually, what is the update on the girl?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Excelboi(m): 3:38pm On Jun 27, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]The moral of this thread is: Never test a broke nigga. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
u daft! O goO GAN
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2011
Test nothing cheesy

The girl was trying her luck.
But come see, for the girl to have that mind of asking for huge things like that. That probably must have come from somewhere.
I suggest you scan this girl's history undecided
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by LesbianBoy(m): 7:55pm On Jun 27, 2011
ademiller:

I no c who i go follow na wana be i wan follow. Mumu, im hapy u confessed at last dat u fabricatd d farce. U 4 post d car as u were told. U get d liver? U c dat u just fooled your old age? Wat a pity. After all u replied nd wil stil reply dis post. Now aint we both jobless? If u r wat u claim 2 b u wuld ave hushed,big boys dont cry.
Ademiller, Y the thing day pain like this na!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Mrs.Chima:

[size=22pt]The moral of this thread is: Never test a broke nigga.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[/size]
Like your boyfriend right  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Banom u did well take hand jare  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 7:22pm On Jul 04, 2011
LesbianBoy:

Ademiller, Y the thing day pain like this na!  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Like your boyfriend right  kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Banom u did well take hand jare  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

take care man, no mind Ademiller, she is just in love with me i guess
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2011
Sagamite:

Actually, what is the update on the girl?

Uncle saga, nothing much happened again, she no longer calls or checks in, and i am not ready,even in one year to call her again, to me ,she is silly.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 1:01pm On Aug 25, 2011
banom:

Uncle saga, nothing much happened again, she no longer calls or checks in, and i am not ready,even in one year to call her again, to me ,she is silly.

If I were you, I would call her and start chatting with her.

There is nothing like using a girl you hate her guts as Guinea pig of how to treat a woman badly and see how they respond and what you can get away with.

Use her as target practice. Go out with her, treat her like shyt for fun and conduct a case study on what makes a woman tick.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 10:47pm On Aug 25, 2011
Sagamite:

If I were you, I would call her and start chatting with her.

There is nothing like using a girl you hate her guts as Guinea pig of how to treat a woman badly and see how they respond and what you can get away with.

Use her as target practice. Go out with her, treat her like shyt for fun and conduct a case study on what makes a woman tick.

uncle saga, u go harsh for real lifeoooooooooo,na alal these u won make i do her ?any way, i just lost intrest in her, she is very beautiful, but very rude if not stupid, just cant find my self doing anything with such a girl.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 10:59pm On Aug 25, 2011
banom:

uncle saga, u go harsh for real lifeoooooooooo,na alal these u won make i do her ?any way, i just lost intrest in her, she is very beautiful, but very rude if not silly, just cant find my self doing anything with such a girl.

I give what I receive. She is giving you crap, give her crap.

If you say she is beautiful, then it might just be worth it. You can do things that you will not be able to do with a girl you like or want to respect. Things you don't want to do with the wife because you do not want to degrade her. wink grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 12:18am On Oct 07, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Cheeeeeeeeeiiiiii ! O DI KWA SERIOUSSSSSS!!! Anyone that says this story was wade up is pitiably lopsided, pathetically, disproportionately discombobulated and incontrovertibly MUMUCIOUS! grin grin grin grin Good guys are quite rare, she must have noticed that you were kind and good natured and decided to play on your intelligence! It wasnt a show of wealth from OP though, some people just have the money and cant hide it! She's observant though, i give her that! But she failed though! She did not even ask for BB, like her mates do! FX 35! shocked shocked shocked I also like that you did not classify Nigerian girls into this gold digging group! But wait o! This is fx 35 we are talking about here! Dem they test person with that kain thing? Is that supposed to be some kind of expensive joke or what? angry angry angry

Errm. . . Any update on the Lady? Is she driving Fx 50 now? grin grin grin

Phew! Cant stop laughing at replies though! Too freaking funny! grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by MrsChima1(f): 1:24am On Oct 07, 2011
Update:

Sexkillz was seen driving the pink corvette with the girl.   cheesy   Sexkillz was wearing a pair of pink Dora Explorer hair pieces and Michael Jackson's Thriller outfit.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Update:

Sexkillz was seen driving the pink corvette with the girl.   cheesy   Sexkillz was wearing a pair of pink Dora Explorer hair pieces and Michael Jackson's Thriller outfit. 
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Macrophage(m): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2011
effing unbelievable!! these Naija gurls are getting bolder.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Ranoscky(m): 8:43am On Oct 08, 2011
^^ Am telling you!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by comyluv(f): 9:58am On Oct 08, 2011
nawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

i know she was just testing you and u fail.

but wat on earth will make u enter a girls pant on first site.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 11:36pm On Oct 16, 2015
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

This Picture Of A Girl Rocking A Guy In Club Is Trending !!! / Guys Why Will Ladies Suck Your d!ck And You Refuse To Lick Their v@gina / My Best Friend Spends Hours With My Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.