Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:21 PM

She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. (13852 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / You Buy Your Woman A 1.4million Naira Car And She Asks For Recharge Card After (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by yme1(f): 12:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
tkb417:

one sweet chic brought this thread to ma attention last nite

@Banom

did u ravage the murafcker with your 7 inch chisel?

i hope u did sha. anuofia

her papa get 4m car?
oh lawd!!!!!

this insult dey cause headache

the babe don suffer cheesy
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by tkb417(m): 12:06pm On Oct 22, 2010
y me:

oh lawd!!!!!

this insult dey cause headache

the babe don suffer cheesy
are you ready for our divorce angry angry
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2010
jay bee:

But what if?
Mistakes do happen don't you think so

I have been an expert in avoiding such mistakes in my long life.  grin

I don't let my Shoponna control me. The thought of having a child with a woman I don't at least like is totally revolting to me, I feel sick in the stomach thinking about it. Talkless of one that I can not stand. The genes I have to pass on is really really special and high quality, so should only go to a quality woman. cool I believe a child should feel like a product of mutual caring and should benefit from a stable home (my parents gave me that, and I will feel like a failure not passing it down to the next descendents).

I have always told you in particular, I am not really a giddy head. I have immense self-control and discipline in my entire life (not only the gnashing part). But . . . . . . . . I'ma flirt!  grin

That said, just to answer you for the sake of a highly unlikely scenario, I will provide for pikin, no one can force me to associate with any woman beyond my wish na.

It wouldn't happen though.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by yme1(f): 12:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
tkb417:

are you ready for our divorce angry angry
nahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too late for that dear our baby is on the way cheesy
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2010
y me:

nahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

too late for that dear our baby is on the way cheesy

@y me,

U dey carry belle for people ? i am interested, i need four children.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by jaybee3(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2010
I hope you know i'm her agent and she needs a H3 before i can arrange any meet up with u 2 tongue tongue
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by oluite(f): 1:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
geez u guys shocked shocked shocked
Sagamite:

Olorun maje!!! (God Forbid)

I have lived 56 years now on Earth and I have not produced any. So I have to say I am experienced and disciplined enough not to do that.

My vision is I will only produce such in marriage with someone I actually do care about.
seriously?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 1:17pm On Oct 22, 2010
oluite:

geez u guys shocked shocked shocked

seriously?

What?

What is wrong?

I was on your radar before? tongue

Now you are going to age discriminate on a poor pensioner like me? grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by oluite(f): 1:39pm On Oct 22, 2010
grin
No at 56 nothing is wrong? cool
I've got a radar too tongue
Your range;middle aged and retired
Speed;fast
altitude;??
Hmmn, radar stop working? wink
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 1:48pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ Thank you.

I can still rock it with young chics like you today. As we go club whilst you get your crunk moves out, I will get my "ijo yoyo" out.

Thank God una ayoungies' clubs nowadays are dark, otherwise the lighting might affect my fineboy bleached skin.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 2:14pm On Oct 22, 2010
That is me in the video wearing black and doing my moves at 2.16 to 2.23 and 4.23 to 4.29.

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18mEYMQj_14&feature=related[/flash]
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Ikedonn(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2010
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by jaybee3(m): 2:22pm On Oct 22, 2010
Pure comedy on this thread.
Sag u don kolo pata pata tongue tongue tongue tongue
Now who is gonna send some outrageous demand ma way?
I have some excess that needs burning
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by sexylogan(m): 2:27pm On Oct 22, 2010
LWKMD! At poster, guy, run for your life. That girl is a gold digger unless u want to be her 'mugu'. Lol. cheesy
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by oluite(f): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2010
@sagamite
LWKMD! u don kolo true true!
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by sleekch1c(f): 4:59pm On Oct 22, 2010
Mr-Cork:

sleekch1c, madam aint u that gold digger afta my moiney and my BMW with alloy will? angry
u broke-azz nuka,u cant even afford to buy me good food for a week, mumu,were u not the one whining abt hw u spend 35 pound sterling on on a chic? i am forced to diagnose u with spiritual poverty! angry angry angry
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by phrancz(m): 5:11pm On Oct 22, 2010
hahaha. na God catch that girl , and God save you. grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Vic2k3(m): 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2010
No poster she didn't mean it as a scam. Cos from ur write up i guess u've done the deed(laid her), right? So she saying thats the only reason to make her fall in love wif u is all lies. She is already in love wif u. Yes! It was a test and u failed it.
Moreover u're a coward not to finish the whole biz right on que than run off and go hide.

Lemme explain y it is a test. One : it was not foolproof. In the sense that a man will easily see that it was a trap. No man except a man wif a fish brain will fall for that wif the suffix only.
Secondly: She said it standing up. No woman tables her lusts while standing up.

Thirdly: She didn't ask for an answer there and then.

So u see? U fvcked up big time. Thank ur stars that shes still had the will power to call u again.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by likeme(m): 8:08pm On Oct 22, 2010
Sagamit,
shey Ujesha ni ere ni?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 8:32pm On Oct 22, 2010
^^^ Ijebu ni mi o.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by dayokanu(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2010
Won ni Ijebu ko da, Ijesha ko suhan, Iwo so wipe iwo ijebujesa.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Sagamite(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Andy1985ng(m): 12:02pm On Oct 23, 2010
Secondly: She said it standing up. No woman tables her lusts while standing up.

u try well, na physics u use get this piece of information,
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by Vic2k3(m): 6:16pm On Oct 23, 2010
^^experience
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by wazobiang: 8:30am On Oct 27, 2010
she's playing? better make your rules of engagement with this chic fast. she sick.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 4:22pm On Oct 29, 2010
banom.

i just looked at ur picture

ur not handsome, u look too yougn to own such a cheap car.

my opinion

ur not all dat, u just fronting.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 1:59pm On Nov 07, 2010
ademiller:

banom.
i just looked at your picture

your not handsome, u look too yougn to own such a cheap car.

my opinion

your not all dat, u just fronting.

Our last born, aged 17 may be 20 times richer than your entire family.
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by MrBones2(m): 2:17pm On Nov 07, 2010
[size=14pt] ^^guy why now! @least easy on the bashing. U no know tomorrow o! Lol @20times cheesy cheesy [/size]
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 10:33am On Nov 08, 2010
banom:

Our last born, aged 17 may be 20 times richer than your entire family.

yea u wish, spoken like the true fronting pauper u really are. the truth they say is always bitter, why u dey vex like dis na?

u dont have any style at all, if u did u wouldnt even reply to a lady's response. to show dat ur pained, u had to blurt out such balder dash.

like i said, ur just a kid seeking attention. keep on trying cos no one is falling for dis stunt? tongue
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by ademiller(f): 10:39am On Nov 08, 2010
Mr.Bones:

[size=14pt] ^^guy why now! @least easy on the bashing. U no know tomorrow o! Lol @20times cheesy cheesy [/size]

a matured educated man with 4million naira in his account (as claimed by our honourable poster) would not even take a woman's talk seriously, but wat can i say bout a 2year old who just happened to have access to a computer.

mr bones how r u jare, matured minds think alike. grin
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by banom(m): 7:33pm On Nov 08, 2010
ademiller:

a matured educated man with 4million naira in his account (as claimed by our honourable poster) would not even take a woman's talk seriously, but wat can i say bout a 2year old who just happened to have access to a computer.

mr bones how r u jare, matured minds think alike. grin

my problem with you is that you are a timid illiterate, what else can i say ?
Re: She Said She Was Just Testing Me With A 4million Naira Car Request. by chiegemba(f): 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2010
dis is 1 hella funny post, grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Curvy Lady Covered Her N@ked Body With Only Face Mask, Got People Talking / Two Ladies Wear Caps Shaped Like Penis And Vagina (photos) / 24yr old Model With Biggest Butt Implant Set For Guinness Book Of Records (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.