Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,296 members, 7,811,884 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:14 PM

As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. (8856 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:13am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:
I know but last night I read the story of Leah and Rachel enjoy the punishing now when your looking for a wife na too unblock and apologize

I try to tell men your only killing yourself faster juggling multiple women why didn’t God remove the flesh from 10 men to build a woman ?

One is enough if she’s prayerful it’s like having 10

Exactly why I have since reduced to about 5, but definately tired and will keep just 2 or 3 after the present ones leave tomorrow or so.

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Jaysleeves(m): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2019
VRDroid:

That is not a nice thing to say. I have since reduced the number to about, I think about 5 now. I hope to do away with the old ones and keep just 3.
it's either dem swear for u or na u dey swear for yourself.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Diamond23(f): 11:14am On Aug 15, 2019
yazga:
You kind of topic is what attracts you lipsrsealed
R u dark, tall,handsome with big broadened pointed nose grin?, if not don’t quote me again grin angry

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:15am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:
and you still have girlfriends with your humility and kindness no sir your perching your not married yet what you have is a paper wait till your soul aligns with your commitment

Serious truth in what you write. My wife is does not live in Nigeria mostly, so its been hell with ladies here. They love money and good life and even when they meet others, they keep staying and enjoying. At the moment, I am fuccking tired of ladies, too many parasites with their problems.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Useku(m): 11:16am On Aug 15, 2019
I don't think it's ideal for married folks to comment on this kinda thread. If the moniker I quoted is married,kindly disregard my comment and accept my apology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:17am On Aug 15, 2019
Jaysleeves:
it's either dem swear for u or na u dey swear for yourself.
Thats a harsh thing to say. I have never for once go out searching for ladies. They frolick around me and find their way into my life. I am just too gullible I guess, but I am trying as much as possible not to be too harsh, but tomorrow, these set will leave and I will drop the sim. I will need just 2 or 3 henceforth. Not more.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by samisj4real(m): 11:18am On Aug 15, 2019
Is it that no girl gets attracted to short guys at first sight?�

All I'm seeing here is Tall, Tall & Tall.

8 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by yazga: 11:19am On Aug 15, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
samisj4real:

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by ubunja(m): 11:20am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:
I know but last night I read the story of Leah and Rachel enjoy the punishing now when your looking for a wife na too unblock and apologize

I try to tell men your only killing yourself faster juggling multiple women why didn’t God remove the flesh from 10 men to build a woman ?

One is enough if she’s prayerful it’s like having 10
hoes and gold diggers be reading that story daily

I laugh

The patriarchy is dead. No man works 10 yrs for pussy now. Keep dreaming

Saw that Asha C hoe on YouTube repeating that story and I'm peeing myself watching

6 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:22am On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja:
hoes and gold diggers be reading that story daily

I laugh

The patriarchy is dead. No man works 10 yrs for pussy now. Keep dreaming

Saw that Asha C hoe on YouTube repeating that story and I'm peeing myself watching

I was going to actually give wisdom when I clicked reply but then I saw your signature

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:22am On Aug 15, 2019
samisj4real:

Because most have a Napoleon Complex. Too egoistic for a gnome of a man grin

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by ubunja(m): 11:25am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:

I was going to actually give wisdom when I clicked reply but then I saw your signature
don't make me laugh

That's like a doctor saying "I was about to give you medicine then saw you are ill".

You women got everything in reverse don't you? Hilarious

8 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by sweetness01(f): 11:26am On Aug 15, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
XhosaNostra:

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:28am On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja:
don't make me laugh

That's like a doctor saying "I was about to give you medicine then saw you are ill".

You women got everything in reverse don't you? Hilarious

It helped me understand that no matter what you just want a badder future

Every man wants to be alpha male but who will train your son your alpha ego ? Will he not go and be alpha making the world is that not the people who eventually start shooting innocent people

It’s about balance that’s why God created that 30 years one pussy guy so his son doesn’t have to make people pay for his sins so his generation can be fruitful or will a boy be fruitful with many wives and the envy and jealousy it brings to a home

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by ubunja(m): 11:28am On Aug 15, 2019
samisj4real:

don't take women seriously on such topics my g.

They clamour they only want handsome guys but they're all giving birth to ugly babies. Where are the cute guys they swear they only give pussy to. Lol. Relax dude

Don't stress yourself

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by ubunja(m): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:

It helped me understand that no matter what you just want a badder future

Every man wants to be alpha male but who will train your son your alpha ego ? Will he not go and be alpha making the world is that not the people who eventually start shooting innocent people

It’s about balance that’s why God created that 30 years one pussy guy so his son doesn’t have to make people pay for his sins so his generation can be fruitful or will a boy be fruitful with many wives and the envy and jealousy it brings to a home
lol what

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:32am On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja:
lol what

I know it’s too deep na only open and close bend down up and down you sabi
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by samisj4real(m): 11:32am On Aug 15, 2019
ubunja:
don't take women seriously on such topics my g.

They clamour they only want handsome guys but they're all giving birth to ugly babies. Where are the cute guys they swear they only give pussy to. Lol. Relax dude

Don't stress yourself
Nice one.... Thanks

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by ubunja(m): 11:34am On Aug 15, 2019
solasoulmusic:

I know it’s too deep
yah.

So you gonna simplify or what?

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by RawVirgi2019(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2019
Olamsoh:
How do you see intelligence first? shocked

hmmmm, ar yu nt on d high side ?

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by samisj4real(m): 11:35am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yo very funny.

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Babacele: 11:41am On Aug 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

haaaa! Xhosa!

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:46am On Aug 15, 2019
samisj4real:
Yo very funny.

Humility is an attractive trait, whereas being an aggressive little chihuahua, not so much. Many of them fall short (no pun intended) in this area. They overcompensate & end up coming across very cocky in a not-so-attractive way. I'm short myself so I understand the need not to want to be underestimated or looked down upon in a figurative sense. They have it much harder than the females imo, hence they tend to overplay their machismo.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by XhosaNostra(f): 11:49am On Aug 15, 2019
Babacele:
haaaa! Xhosa!

grin
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Joystark(f): 11:58am On Aug 15, 2019
samisj4real:

Lol. grin
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by bigpriik: 12:23pm On Aug 15, 2019
Any guy who takes this thread serious is on his own believe these ladies at your own peril,experience and research has thought me the had way women are as confused as ying yang,emotionally unstable as beach wave no be today if you want to catch a fish ask the fisherman not a fish.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by goodnewscliff(m): 1:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
If what i am seeing is true,, den am d IDEAL man for all these feminist grin grin grin grin grin...
But na dangote is d real Deal grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by OmoAlata1(f): 1:30pm On Aug 15, 2019
Ambition/actively working toward success, and engaging communication are what instantly attract me to a man

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 3:09pm On Aug 15, 2019
unfortunately, all these things, they are talking about or yielding for will not work. as human, we like to deceive ourselves

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Olamsoh: 3:11pm On Aug 15, 2019
bigpriik:
Any guy who takes this thread serious is on his own believe these ladies at your own peril,experience and research has thought me the had way women are as confused as ying yang,emotionally unstable as beach wave no be today if you want to catch a fish ask the fisherman not a fish.
TAUGHT.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Rukkydelta(f): 3:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
His lips and voice cheesy
I have a thing for full flesh sexy lips not the big type o grin

don't forget to check my signature

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If You Want Peace In Your Life, Then Never Do This To Any Girl. (Pictures) / What Will You Reply This Fine Girl? [Picture] / Career Woman Or House Wife: Which Is Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.