Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. (8863 Views)

Guys, What About A Lady Attract You? / What Attract You To A Person Before You Start A Relationship With That Person? / Guys Hop In Here. Does These Things Attract You ?(PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 6:43am On Aug 16, 2019
BeckyChinelo1:
INTELLIGENCE!! And then your dress sense. Especially your shoes. Then neatness.

You nailed it

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Their height & general appearance. From there on, what comes out of his mouth will either make him attractive or fugly. I honestly don't rely too much on 1st glances. My level of attraction is determined by how well a person expresses themselves.

Great

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
catwalq:
Aura... Can't capture it with words and has nothing to do with looks.

hmmmm
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 16, 2019
sweetness01:
his height and body build then his dress sense

Why height?
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 16, 2019
starbuck:
No physical quality attracts me to anyone, just be prayerful that I am in a good mood that day

Correct.
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by EmmySparky(m): 6:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Diamond23:
Male version of this..... undecided
oh I see...

2 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by BeckyChinelo1(f): 7:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by BeckyChinelo1(f): 7:49am On Aug 16, 2019
BiggyB242:

And what are the kind of shoes you look at?

A good shoe that is well polished will do. Not oversize o because I know some guys that will just wear oversized shoes without even polishing them, then you'll now be seeing holes everywhere if they wear the shoes.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 16, 2019

Hi BeckyChinelo1,

I like you; you look intelligent and much like my kind of person.

Can we be friends? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Diamond23(f): 8:40am On Aug 16, 2019
Americanboy35:

I am, check my profile, promise to be there for you always
LOLs..........
Nice U!

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Olamsoh: 8:54am On Aug 16, 2019
grin
tracyberry:

His eyes..... Yeah I'm a big weirdo and I'm also a lesbian but whenever I see a guy, the first thing I admire is his eyes, some are erotic, innocent others are lively. I also admire physical appearance
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by kense88: 9:26am On Aug 16, 2019
tracyberry:

Nah.... Not for me, when I see guys with cute face I get the feeling that they are mean ass niggas who think so highly of themselves, I admire people's eyes before any other thing, dress sense is another thing I consider
The question is, are they sex appealing ? You can't tell if someone is mean by there looks.

During my nysc camping. One of the female corpers recommended me for Mr macho. They where group of 3 ladies, sitting not too far from were i was. One of them suggested that they choose me to represent our platoon for Mr macho, the other one just hissed and replied "This one wey dey always carry shoulder, dey form fine boy". We don't really know each other and have never talked since we entered the camp, but some how she feels am pompous and snobbish. Some ladies just can't stand good looking guys. They feel very intimidated and insecure around such guys, and this is the problem your facing as well.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Prakash247(m): 9:31am On Aug 16, 2019
starbuck:
No physical quality attracts me to anyone, just be prayerful that I am in a good mood that day
As per what?
Who the hell are u?
My friend,comot for here

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by sweetness01(f): 9:35am On Aug 16, 2019
Porsh39:
will give u Anthony Joshua then

yes he is perfect
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by sweetness01(f): 9:36am On Aug 16, 2019
yinkaade11:

Why height?

well because i am a tall person and i prefer tall guys
short guys are so full of drama
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 16, 2019
sweetness01:

grin grin grin Wow, just hearing that for the first time.

Praise God I'm not short either. smiley

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 10:19am On Aug 16, 2019
BeckyChinelo1:

A good shoe that is well polished will do. Not oversize o because I know some guys that will just wear oversized shoes without even polishing them, then you'll now be seeing holes everywhere if they wear the shoes.

Hmmm... Ok smiley. Majority of the young folks wear palm sandals.
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by tracyberry(f): 11:19am On Aug 16, 2019
kense88:
The question is, are they sex appealing ? You can't tell if someone is mean by there looks.

During my nysc camping. One of the female corpers recommended me for Mr macho. They where group of 3 ladies, sitting not too far from were i was. One of them suggested that they choose me to represent our platoon for Mr macho, the other one just hissed and replied "This one wey dey always carry shoulder, dey form fine boy". We don't really know each other and have never talked since we entered the camp, but some how she feels am pompous and snobbish. Some ladies just can't stand good looking guys. They feel very intimidated and insecure around such guys, and this is the problem your facing as well.

I wouldn't say it is insecurity but I don't admire pretty faces, like I said before I'm a big weirdo so don't mind me, I just admire Guys with cute little eyes and long lashes. embarassed
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by rtdCivilservant: 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2019
BeckyChinelo1:

Hello
Can I get to know u more?
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Truthsbitter: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2019
catwalq:
Aura... Can't capture it with words and has nothing to do with looks.
You've got good intuitive sense
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by catwalq(f): 5:16pm On Aug 16, 2019
Truthsbitter:

You've got good intuitive sense

10Q

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Powersurge: 7:34am On Aug 17, 2019
Useku:

Prayerful cuz you want to get a gal's attention?

say watin happen?

..I was wondering. I didn't want to quote her directly for obvious reasons. cos girl like that can insult you for free (depending on her mood. lol). Among all things in the world to pray for na for one girl to dey the right mood when she sees me?
Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 17, 2019
His dress sense and tenses..

3 Likes

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by yazga: 11:37am On Aug 20, 2019
engaging communication

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 21, 2020
sweetness01:

Oh really? I'm glad that I'm not short nor tall.

1 Like

Re: As A Woman What Attract You First When You See A MAN.. by yazga: 7:13pm On May 23, 2021
cool
yinkaade11:

Oh really? I'm glad that I'm not short nor tall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Official Car Of The Governor Of Rivers State, Gov. Nyesom Wike. See Pictures / OZO IS THE GREATEST SIMP OF ALL TIME FOR DOING THIS {pictured} / Boyfriend Slams Girlfriend For Collecting Money From His Mom (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.