Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Undecided - Literature (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undecided (104008 Views)

*Undecided* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 3:20pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks Moura
Re: Undecided by Faithfulmartins(m): 4:44pm On Apr 27, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:37pm On Apr 27, 2020
BigDebbie:
Thanks Moura
Thanks alot

1 Like

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:38pm On Apr 27, 2020
[quote author=Faithfulmartins post=88916971]Thanks for the update[/quote
Thanks for the comment]
Re: Undecided by AiteeAitee: 8:12pm On Apr 27, 2020
Wow nice. What about Hailey? We've not heard from her since. When will Fola find out that Dibz was set up na?
Re: Undecided by Niwdog(m): 7:37am On Apr 28, 2020
:'
AiteeAitee:
Wow nice.
What about Hailey? We've not heard from her since.
When will Fola find out that Dibz was set up na?
not only Fola but the whole crew needs to find out the truth

1 Like

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:55am On Apr 29, 2020
Dibz's POV

Lately things have been normal and quite good, no drama. I've been finding more time for my studies as I didn't need to be at the company all times like before.
Not to seem as a negative person but I just have this feeling that shits about to hit the roof soon, I've just been having this feeling but there's no action pointing towards it but then bad things usually happen when everything is at its best, I'm a proof of that.
Here I am now, strolling with a trolley in mall looking around for the drinks section. We were out of drinks at home and needed to restock.
Personally, I hate chores like this but I decided to go just so I could clear my head.
I know I said things were beginning to look up recently but I might have exaggerated abit. The thing is I'm still at crossroads with the whole Fola and Olivia issue. Since that day, Fola hasn't spoken a word to me at all, she's trying extra hard to avoid me. Whenever I'm in the sitting room she takes an excuse and leaves, same thing when we're eating in the dining too. It should be a good thing but why doesn't it feel so to me, why do I feel hurt when she does that?...I have a girlfriend already for f**ks sake.
I looked into the my trolley and nodded, feeling satisfied with the drinks I had purchased, it had to be enough and I'd place a rule signalling my friends to come with their own drinks whenever they want to come over, especially Josh, the dude owned a club so it beats me everytime he comes here to finish my drinks. I didn't used to drink before but then all these responsibilities fell on me and I kinda use the drinks to ease off sometimes, alcohol wasn't all that bad afterall.

"Here, check this", I said placing my basket on the table of the cashier. I took out my phone to check for msgs and updates as she calculated the whole thing.
"465k Sir", she said when she finished. I nodded as I handed her my card while still looking through my phone. She took it and slotted it into the POS machine then asked for my pin.
As I got ready to go, the next person beside me a woman, was having issues with the cashier. Probably because of cash or something. The cashier told the woman that she had insufficient funds for the kind of purchase she wanted. The woman, maybe in her mid 50s begged and begged but the cashier didn't bulge. Well, I couldn't blame her sha as she was just an employee doing her job. I offered to pay for everything the woman got, what's the point of being filthy rich if I couldn't help people out with my resources.
Now about to start my car, I spotted the woman I just helped now running towards me, putting her hands up as if telling me to wait for her. I turned off the engine and got out as she caught up with me, panting hard.

"Tha.... thank you so much sir", she greeted still breathing hard. I smiled at her a little.

"it's ok ma, it's nothing", I said.

"Yes, you've always been a kind person Mr. Dibz", she said. I frowned a little as I wondered how she knew my name. I was so sure I hadn't seen her before now

"How do you know my name?", I asked.

She smiled as she looked at me. " I used to work as a maid in the Williams house", she replied.
At the sound of that name, I frowned deeply and got really angry. The Williams, people who had done everything in their power to falsely accuse and defame my family.
Without a word, I quickly got back into the car ready to zoom off but the woman held my hand.

"Please please sir, I know you're angry with them and you have eery right to be but please sir hear me out", she begged.

"Look, I really need to be somewhere now and so I can't stick around to hear what you have to say, maybe some other time", I said, trying my best to sound polite. I really didn't want to speak rudely to her, which I might do if I spent more time around her.

"I know what happened that night", she said out loud making my finger freeze on the start button.
I remained like that for sometime before turning to face her.

"I know you didn't rape Miss Hailey, I know you're innocent", she said , a little sob in her voice now.
My knuckles almost turned white with the way I held the steering.

'"Why?", I asked. " Why now...why didn't you come out earlier, you watched as I was sent to jail and you just locked up and didn't say anything"!!, I shouted.

"So you know the truth, what do you want me to do now, pay for more of your purchases, give you more money?", I raged on. I brought my wallet and searched through it, bringing out all the cash there and throwing it all on her.

"There, take it all. That's your reward for selling your conscience. You're evil", i spat out, then started the engine again to go but she still held my hand tight.

"What do you want again, just leave me alone", I shouted .

"Please, please I know I was a coward. I was scared for my job and the Williams are powerful people, they could have hurt me or my family so I didn't say anything but I couldn't live with it anymore and so I quit, please forgive me and hear me out", she begged crying.

The truth was that I had already done time in jail for this crime and me getting all worked up about it again would just hurt me more plus taking out the anger on this woman wouldn't be nice so I just cooled off, wiped the tears a
from my eyes and closed my eyes for sometime.

"Speak", I said quietly. "How did you know I was innocent?".
She let go off my hand slowly as she started to talk.

"I..I was cleaning ms Hailey's room one morning. She was in the bathroom then and her laptop was on. While I cleaned I mistakenly spilled her glass of milk shake on the keyboard of her laptop. I panicked and started using the hem of my clothe to wipe out the stain and in the process, I pressed some keys and a video started playing. It was a video of that night, everything that happened that night", she said.

"I got scared when I heard her turning the knob of her bathroom door and quickly pressed another rubbish and the video folder cleared. I closed the laptop and continued with my cleaning. You know ms Hailey sometimes has this mental issues where she likes to relive the experience of cruel stuff she's done. She had done the same when she was little and had killed her cat, she had me video her as she put the poor animal in a drum and rained stones on it till it died. Once she had also hidden a huge nail in her dad's chair in his home office and had stayed in a hidden corner videoing the eventual display of agony that ensued from her horrible act of ingenuity", the woman continued. "That made her parents take her to some mental correction institution for some years and she returned fine or so we thought till this", she finished.

"Jesus", I muttered clearly scared and horrified at what I had just heard. She's crazy and not in a good way. She's literally crazy......TBC

4 Likes

Re: Undecided by Faithfulmartins(m): 12:20pm On Apr 29, 2020
Weldone Bro, but your update is taking too long
Re: Undecided by Dibixxx1(m): 12:44pm On Apr 29, 2020
Good one OP..... I know you take sometime to update cos it takes time to come up with ideas to make such masterpiece. Well done boss
Re: Undecided by Lakesc: 2:38pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for the update... Op next update should b longer pls
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 5:50pm On Apr 29, 2020
Thanks for comments guys....my birthday's on Friday, would make sure to drop lengthier updates
Re: Undecided by Bemby69(m): 6:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Moura7:
Thanks for comments guys....my birthday's on Friday, would make sure to drop lengthier updates

Just stumbled on your story today and I've done nothing else all day than to read it . Very brilliant piece , looking forward to the concluding parts and happy birthday in advance !
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 6:26pm On Apr 29, 2020
Bemby69:

Just stumbled on your story today and I've done nothing else all day than to read it . Very brilliant piece , looking forward to the concluding parts and happy birthday in advance !
Thanks man....I appreciate
Re: Undecided by nastynic(m): 8:15pm On Apr 29, 2020
Damn Hailey! Thanks for the update
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 10:06pm On Apr 29, 2020
Finally Hailey will get a dose of her own medicine.Ride on Moura
Re: Undecided by Oyinprince(m): 6:40am On Apr 30, 2020
Moura7:
@SheWrites @kunki90 @kayo80 @Saturn101
@Awesome05 @kweensheba @FairCritic
@Oyinprince, cassidypat and other Literature Nairalanders, I'm inviting you all to read my stories.
Following
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 1:44am On May 01, 2020
Hey guys...it's my birthday

2 Likes

Re: Undecided by Faithfulmartins(m): 2:17am On May 01, 2020
Moura7:
Happy Birthday Moura! Wishing you long life and prosperity in good health
Re: Undecided by Mastergt96: 2:26am On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday
Re: Undecided by Sensitivity1254: 8:32am On May 01, 2020
Happy Birthday

Moura7:
Re: Undecided by xaviercasmir(m): 9:11am On May 01, 2020
Moura7:
Happy birthday to you Man
Re: Undecided by Hantonia(f): 9:52am On May 01, 2020
Moura7:
hbd dearie
Re: Undecided by pweetymhi(f): 10:07am On May 01, 2020
Moura7:
Happy birthday dearie, may doors of opportunities be opened for u
Re: Undecided by Ven97: 11:51am On May 01, 2020
Moura7:
Happy birthday Man! Bigger you I pray
Re: Undecided by vicbros75: 1:16pm On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday bro wullnp.
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 3:43pm On May 01, 2020
Happy birthday Moura.Wishing you heaven's best
Re: Undecided by isod: 6:34pm On May 01, 2020
Happy Birthday Moura7. Have a great year ahead.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2020
Dibz's POV

I sat beside the pool late in the evening, a bottle of scotch in hand as I thought about what the woman had told me earlier in the day. Personally, I had moved on from the whole issue or I thought I had but hearing all she said today, the pain returned again. Why me...what did I do to deserve such luck, where did I go wrong, why did fate choose to play me like this, can't I ever be happy again? Am I the worst sinner on earth, am I cursed?.......All these I asked myself as I took another swig at my drink.
I rubbed my head trying to come up with a solution. After a while, I concluded it'd be best for me and everyone if I just let the whole thing go, afterall I had already done time for it, it'd be cruel if I let my loved ones relive the whole thing again. Besides, it would be an impossible task trying to get the evidence from Hailey's laptop --that's if she hasn't deleted it already.
But then again, I was fed up with always letting myself take the fall for something I didn't do. I needed things to go well for me even if it's just one thing, just one thing.
Suddenly i stood up and went into the house, it was time to man up and take the bulk by the horn. There's no use in knowing the truth and still keep quiet as people labelled me a rapist just for nothing, no. I won't lie after hearing the truth from the woman, I couldn't help but pity for Hailey, I reasoned that everything wasn't entirely her fault. Aarrgghh, why am I always trying so hard to see the good in people no matter how evil they seem, why?...
I walked into the house abit sluggishly, guess the alcohol was beginning to take a toll on me slightly.
"Hey babe", Liv said as soon as I entered the kitchen to drop the remaining drink in the fridge.
She was sitting on the kitchen counter pressing her phone , a glass of smoothie beside her.
I walked towards her and gave her a peck on her lips as she scrunched her face up in disgust.

"Eewww, you reek of alcohol", she said smiling as she kissed me again. "But I likey", she finished off with a wink.

Here was another issue, I had gotten myself deep with Liv without having feelings for her but one thing was sure, I'd never break her heart. She deserves that much from me, I wasn't going to leave her unless she asked me to or she dumped me, so I'll keep on showering her with the most love I can give even though the person my heart beats for is just some rooms apart. I am not going to be selfish and abandon Liv who's been there all through for me to satisfy my own desires, no. I had put myself in this mess by asking her out without thinking and so I was going to live in it till she decided otherwise. She dropped my phone now and wrapped her arms round my neck and smiled at me with her beautiful big eyes full of love and soft pink lips that begged to be kissed , I closed my eyes and captured her lips with mine.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong now?", She asked after we drew apart for a while.
I sighed as I let go of her and rested my arms on beside her on the counter.

"Uhmm.... there's something I need to tell you", I said as I looked at her. "But I'd prefer if I told everyone about it at the same time", I finished.

"O--k, you're scaring me now. Why can't you just say it to me now. I'm your girlfriend or don't you trust me?", She asked worriedly.

"No no, of course I trust you, it's just that it kinda involved everyone and so I thought it'd be best if I said it with everyone present", I said softly.
She nodded her head slowly and then she picked her phone.

"Ok, I understand", she said quietly as she walked off. I sighed as she left my sight, she was pissed no doubt. I walked to my room where my phone was charging and picked it to call everyone, informing them to come around cus of the announcement I had to make.

I showered and cleaned before going downstairs to meet the whole gang present at the main living room.

"Dude, what's up, what's so important that you had to drag us all here?", Josh asked. Predictable. I said nothing as I took a seat and looked at them all. T sat with Fola who has been a whole new kind of introverted since she GINGERED me the last time we spoke, Femi had an impatient look on his face as he checked his wristwatch at intervals while Josh and Vic sat together, both of them had weird smiles on their faces and as I traced their eyes I saw an almost similar look on T and Debbie's faces too. Just great, this mumu Victor has started showing his face again now he knows Debbie is back but Josh and T's own? Now that's new, when did that happen?....Well doesn't really matter cus once they hear what I have to say, the smiles would be wiped off their faces.

"Ahem", I cleared my throat as I began to speak.

"I called y'all here to talk about something serious, something that's been bugging me for some time now. It's time to tell the truth", I paused , gauging their facial reactions as I continued.

"I've decided to come clean and apologize to Hailey for raping her. I did it and lied about it all this while because I was ashamed but I can't live with myself anymore. I'm really sorry for misleading you guys all along. Pls forgive me", I finished with my head bowed.

"Whaaaattt"!!!!, They all chorused as I finished.....TBC

2 Likes

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:21pm On May 01, 2020
Thank y'all for all the wishes....mehn I feel so loved right now. I thought I had no viewers on this story because of the low comments but I was wrong all along. You guys are the best, I got wishes from alot of you even people who hadn't commented before, both here and my email, even got gifts from some. God Bless You all real good and bless the works of your hands that they'd command the resources and wealth of this world to be unto you all.

PS sorry if the update isn't lengthy enough, it was as I was typing but if it still isn't, then I'd make sure to improve on my next update. Love y'all
Re: Undecided by Ochyglowsglows(f): 8:30pm On May 01, 2020
Well, since it's your birthday, let me drop my very first comment on this story. Happy birthday Kachi. And please, don't kill us with suspense
Re: Undecided by cassidypat(m): 3:19am On May 02, 2020
Happy birthday moura7...wish you all the best in life
P.s sorry this coming late.
Re: Undecided by Ven97: 11:16am On May 02, 2020
Moura7:
Dibz's POV

I sat beside the pool late in the evening, a bottle of scotch in hand as I thought about what the woman had told me earlier in the day. Personally, I had moved on from the whole issue or I thought I had but hearing all she said today, the pain returned again. Why me...what did I do to deserve such luck, where did I go wrong, why did fate choose to play me like this, can't I ever be happy again? Am I the worst sinner on earth, am I cursed?.......All these I asked myself as I took another swig at my drink.
I rubbed my head trying to come up with a solution. After a while, I concluded it'd be best for me and everyone if I just let the whole thing go, afterall I had already done time for it, it'd be cruel if I let my loved ones relive the whole thing again. Besides, it would be an impossible task trying to get the evidence from Hailey's laptop --that's if she hasn't deleted it already.
But then again, I was fed up with always letting myself take the fall for something I didn't do. I needed things to go well for me even if it's just one thing, just one thing.
Suddenly i stood up and went into the house, it was time to man up and take the bulk by the horn. There's no use in knowing the truth and still keep quiet as people labelled me a rapist just for nothing, no. I won't lie after hearing the truth from the woman, I couldn't help but pity for Hailey, I reasoned that everything wasn't entirely her fault. Aarrgghh, why am I always trying so hard to see the good in people no matter how evil they seem, why?...
I walked into the house abit sluggishly, guess the alcohol was beginning to take a toll on me slightly.
"Hey babe", Liv said as soon as I entered the kitchen to drop the remaining drink in the fridge.
She was sitting on the kitchen counter pressing her phone , a glass of smoothie beside her.
I walked towards her and gave her a peck on her lips as she scrunched her face up in disgust.

"Eewww, you reek of alcohol", she said smiling as she kissed me again. "But I likey", she finished off with a wink.

Here was another issue, I had gotten myself deep with Liv without having feelings for her but one thing was sure, I'd never break her heart. She deserves that much from me, I wasn't going to leave her unless she asked me to or she dumped me, so I'll keep on showering her with the most love I can give even though the person my heart beats for is just some rooms apart. I am not going to be selfish and abandon Liv who's been there all through for me to satisfy my own desires, no. I had put myself in this mess by asking her out without thinking and so I was going to live in it till she decided otherwise. She dropped my phone now and wrapped her arms round my neck and smiled at me with her beautiful big eyes full of love and soft pink lips that begged to be kissed , I closed my eyes and captured her lips with mine.

"So are you going to tell me what's wrong now?", She asked after we drew apart for a while.
I sighed as I let go of her and rested my arms on beside her on the counter.

"Uhmm.... there's something I need to tell you", I said as I looked at her. "But I'd prefer if I told everyone about it at the same time", I finished.

"O--k, you're scaring me now. Why can't you just say it to me now. I'm your girlfriend or don't you trust me?", She asked worriedly.

"No no, of course I trust you, it's just that it kinda involved everyone and so I thought it'd be best if I said it with everyone present", I said softly.
She nodded her head slowly and then she picked her phone.

"Ok, I understand", she said quietly as she walked off. I sighed as she left my sight, she was pissed no doubt. I walked to my room where my phone was charging and picked it to call everyone, informing them to come around cus of the announcement I had to make.

I showered and cleaned before going downstairs to meet the whole gang present at the main living room.

"Dude, what's up, what's so important that you had to drag us all here?", Josh asked. Predictable. I said nothing as I took a seat and looked at them all. T sat with Fola who has been a whole new kind of introverted since she GINGERED me the last time we spoke, Femi had an impatient look on his face as he checked his wristwatch at intervals while Josh and Vic sat together, both of them had weird smiles on their faces and as I traced their eyes I saw an almost similar look on T and Debbie's faces too. Just great, this mumu Victor has started showing his face again now he knows Debbie is back but Josh and T's own? Now that's new, when did that happen?....Well doesn't really matter cus once they hear what I have to say, the smiles would be wiped off their faces.

"Ahem", I cleared my throat as I began to speak.

"I called y'all here to talk about something serious, something that's been bugging me for some time now. It's time to tell the truth", I paused , gauging their facial reactions as I continued.

"I've decided to come clean and apologize to Hailey for raping her. I did it and lied about it all this while because I was ashamed but I can't live with myself anymore. I'm really sorry for misleading you guys all along. Pls forgive me", I finished with my head bowed.

"Whaaaattt"!!!!, They all chorused as I finished.....TBC
Damn! Why will he do that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (28) (Reply)

The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2 / Married And Slaying: Diary Of Mrs. Nwakaego Etadafe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.