Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,605 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:38 AM

Undecided - Literature (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Undecided (105424 Views)

*Undecided* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2020
Contd

The fact that my lips were still tingling hours after the kiss was enough to debunk that flyaway theory, and honestly my imagination wasn't that good.
I pulled my bag onto lap and stared at it intently, as I chewed on my lower lip.
I was not going to call him. It was desperate and embarrassing and not to mention I would give him all the power if I did.
I mean, he pretty much did have all the power when it came to me, but he didn't need to know that.

"Oh cmon", I groaned. "Call me. Just call me!".

"Who are you talking to?", a familiar voice asked causing me to jump violently.

"Oh my God", I looked up at T looking at me in confusion. "Don't sneak up on me like that!".

"Okay watch that time of yours and I didn't sneak up on you", T said. "You were just too busy talking to your purse to notice me walking up to you".

"Well let's just go, the stores aren't coming to us you know", I stood up and slung my bag over my shoulder.

"What's up with you today?", she asked eyeing me up and down.

"It's a... developing issue that I don't want to talk about at the moment", I said simply as I strode to the stores.
Normally, I was the foaming at the mouth type of excited when it got to matters concerning my love life and it was unheard of that I hadn't held a four hour conference call with her the moment after I kissed Dibz.

"Ok, does your developing issue have anything to do with Dibz?", she asked , her voice going up in accusation.

"Why would you assume that?", I asked leaning against the large white table a d studying the newest Loubotin stilettos that had only just come out.

"Because you have that look in your eyes reserved for your Dibz problems".

"I don't have a look", I looked away momentarily from the shoe and eyed her..

"Mmhm", she sneered. " It's a mixture of anxiety and love stricken grief".

I rolled my eyes and pursed my lips as I started counting off silently with my fingers.

"Ok, Dibz and i kissed" I said, simply unable to keep my smile at bay.

"Oh.My.God" T's jaw dropped as she leaned in closer to me. "He did not".

"Did too", I nodded.

"Shut up shut up shut up", T squealed, which caused more than a few stares to be thrown at us.

"Quiet T, you're going to get us kicked out" I laughed, glancing over at an employee helping out a customer. His look was disapproving.

"I can't believe you're just telling me this!", T smacked me. "You're such a terrible friend, either ways I'm happy for you".

"Well, then why are you all moody?", she asked curiously.
. "He hasn't called me since",I lowered my gaze.

"Ooh....", she said. "Well, the day is still young sha".

I sighed . "I really hope so".

"Hello ladies", the employee who had been giving us dirty looks walked over. "Can I help you with anything today?"

"Yeah. I'd like these in every colour you've got", I said referring to the Loubotin shoes I was eyeing earlier. "Oh add these pumps too, the prada and Jimmy Choos too, also in every colour".

"Oh", the employee looked stunned as he blinked rapidly. "One of these shoes cost $300 that's about 120k in naira", he said quite unsure.

"OK?..", I asked not getting his point , without waiting for a response I told him to get everything while I went to other stores to see what would interest me there.

As we walked off, the muffled sound of my ringtone distracted momentarily and I motioned for T to help with some of my bags while I dug around my purse for my phone.

I gave a small shout as I saw whose picture was flashing across my screen.

"It's Dibz", I squealed in excitement.....TBC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undecided by becca2017(f): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2020
Awwwwwwwn..
Thanks for the update..
Re: Undecided by Nelo123: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks for the update... Nice one
Re: Undecided by millieademi: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2020
Uh huh...

grin

Thanks Moura7
Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2020
Thanks for the update. Love "tins" in the air.
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:58pm On Jun 17, 2020
millieademi:
Uh huh...
grin
Thanks Moura7
Thanks too hun

1 Like

Re: Undecided by DDexter99(m): 7:55am On Jun 18, 2020
Suspenseful......
Please kwantinuuuu....... cool
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2020
Interesting..Thanks Moura
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 4:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dibz's POV

Would it be so weird if I said I hadn't brushed my mouth since my kiss with Fola? Lol I'm just kidding but I almost did it tho. That kiss is one of the life changing events in my life that I'd never forget, even in my next life. I've kissed Fola before countless times and they were all great but this one was so so sweet, it was like all the locked up feelings we've been suppressing for close to six years had been unleashed in that kiss and the kisses that followed after. There I didn't think of anything else, not Hailey, my vindication mission, my family, even Liv and how it felt I was cheating on her. Well technically it's not cheating, since she asked for a break which has turned out to be a pretty long break by the way and the fact that she left the country all but confirms the unspoken fact that we were done.
As I reached my home that night I was so overjoyed that I dived into the pool not caring that I still had my clothes on which turned out to be pretty stupid cus I didn't know when my new phone slipped outta my pocket as I climbed out of the pool. I searched everywhere for it when I wanted to call Fola and see how she was doing.
I almost gave up and was on the verge of ordering a new one with my laptop when one the maids came up with the pool cleaner holding my phone. I almost squealed like a girl at the sight of my phone but I quickly checked myself before these workers start using me to gossip.
I tumbled on the sofa in glee once I was sure they had left. I quickly said a silent prayer of thanks to God for water resistant phones as I quickly dialed Fola's number.

"Hello?", her sweet voice answered as she picked up. How can someone have such with a sweet voice, damn.

"Hey you....how you doing?", I asked.

"I'm good,", she said. "You?"

She sounded a bit nervous unlike the feisty Fola who had scolded me silly yesterday.

"I'm fine....wanted to call earlier but I kinda misplaced my phone, just got it back now".

Of course I wasn't going to tell her it fell inside the pool course I was too busy dreaming about her lips that I didn't know when it dropped into the pool.

"Oh", she began. "So it wasn't because you felt bad about yesterday?", she asked , the same nervousness in her tone again.

"No no, I don't regret yesterday at all. in fact if I die now--God forbid-- I think I'd die fulfilled", i said without thinking.

"Yh right, now you're just being cheesy", she said but I could tell she was smiling now. "I really enjoyed yesterday too".

I smiled. "Uhmm, are you busy now?", I asked.

"Nah not really, just rounding up shopping at the mall with T, why?".

"Nothing, just wondering if maybe you wanted to hangout?", I asked as I held my breath hoping she agrees.

"Sure, I'd love that. I'm on my way now", she said as she hung up. I fist bumped the air as I quickly made to shower again so as to look really cool for her. Gosh I'm so whipped and it feels great.....TBC

I know I know...pretty short update. Pls forgive me , I've been pretty hooked up plus this phone just keeps on inventing creative ways to be stupid.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Undecided by doctorexcel: 7:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
Thanks for the update man. Atleast quarter-bread is better than none ;DThanks for the update man. Atleast quarter-bread is better than none
Re: Undecided by parismarc: 6:25am On Jun 23, 2020
Well-done Moura7, I'm totally enjoying your story, I'm following you back to back smiley
Re: Undecided by okikioluwafemi(m): 6:35am On Jun 23, 2020
Thanks for the update . Ooooin . You are doing well
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2020
Dibz's POV

It was all fun and games since Fola showed up like an hour after the call. I had dismissed the staff as I didn't want any distractions at all and more importantly, I didn't want anyone snitching to my mum that Fola and I were back together.
That would just be pretty much disastrous. The time she got to know that Fola was crashing here because of the incident with Henry, she went full blown incredible hulk kinda angry with me and threatened to even send me packing from the house if I didn't tell Fola to leave. Good thing Fola had already left then and so since then I've had reason to believe she's set one of the maids or even all of them to be giving her info on what and who's been around lately. I know I'll have to break the news that Fola and I are a couple again or are we?... something like that sha (would have the talk about this couple thing with Fola later).

"Dibz?", Fola said as she came into the living room I was in.

"Over here", I said standing up and going to meet her. Damn she fine, like really fineeeeee.
Now here comes the weird part. I didn't know whether I was to stretch my hand for a shake, or a hug or a kiss as we didn't know where we were yet or rather I didn't know if she was full in like I was.
However, I was relieved when she smiled as she saw me and closed the gap between as she gave me a light peck on my lips.

'Yes'!!, I screamed in my mind.

"You look ravishing", I said still mesmerized by her breathtaking presence.

"Hmmm..thanks . I just threw something on", q she smiled as she sat down.

"Mmhmm", I hummed in disbelief while I sat beside her. You know some situations where you put in much effort to make something really exceptional but act like you didn't sweat it at all, that's just how Fola is.

"Meanwhile, you hungry? I made something", I said getting up to get the food to which she laughed a little.

"What?", I asked as I made my way back to the living room with a plate of spaghetti in one hand and a bottle of wine in the other.

"Nothing. Just that you said you made something", she said covering her mouth, prolly trying to prevent herself from laughing more.

"And....", I pressed on.

This time she gave me a look that seemed to say 'really?' but I still appeared to be clueless.

"You can't cook to even save your life", she said as she poured herself a glass of wine.
I grimaced at how effortlessly she caught my lie which technically wasn't a lie.

"So maybe I might have told the chef to make something as soon as I learnt you were coming over which technically doesn't mean I didn't make it seeing as he's my staff and I told him to do it", I defended. She just smile that knowing smile of hers and patted the space beside her, beckoning me to come sit beside her.

I folded my arms and frowned instead, feigning hurt. "I'm not sitting again. Not after you've made fun of me and labeled me a liar. Infact don't eat my food again", I nagged and made to take the food away. Inwardly, I was wowed at how I was acting all childish and silly now but it was a sweet kind of silly sha.

We joked around and talked and played abit more till I decided to take up the plates to the kitchen before dropping Fola off which I swear I didn't want to do. Would have loved to suggest that she spent the night but my pride wouldn't let me cus it'd look abit too thirsty on my part.
She offered to help me with the dishes which I strongly opposed but she wasn't having any of it.
While rounding up the washing, something led to another and we were staring intently at each other with lust dazed eyes and another thing led to another and we were looking lips, slowing relishing the feel of each other's tongue wrestling with the other. Before I knew it, I had lifted her up and sat her on the kitchen counter while she locked me in with her legs crossed against each other on my lower back.
I slowly trailed kisses from her lips to her eyes, nose, cheeks , chin and spent more time on the nape of her neck, then used her lips to remove the straps of sleeveless, my lips softly brushing against her skin in the process as she wrapped her hands around my neck, moaning lightly.

"Hellooo...anybody home?", we heard coming from the reception area causing us to come back from wherever our lustful bliss had taken us to. That voice, I thought I dismissed all the staff.

"Are you expecting anyone?", Fola asked quietly to which I shook my head slowly as I tried to place the owner of the voice.

"Dibz, are you home..been calling you but you ain't picking", the person said again and this time I didn't need to think harder about who had that voice. Hailey.

"Why's Hailey here, in your house?", Fola asked with eyes trained hard on me but that wasn't the least of my worries now. I was more scared of what would happen if Hailey found Fola ,I mean us here, in this awkward position. It would really mess up my plans.

"I don't know why she's here but you need to hide now, pls", I begged but Fola was not going to give in easily and guess what, I wasn't also so before she started throwing questions at me as to why she was to hide, I grabbed her hand as made swiftly for the stairs to any of the rooms there and who knows, prolly stuff her into a wardrobe while I handled the Hailey issue now......TBC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undecided by Lakesc: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2020
See hailey ooo, just interupting a beautiful thing about to happen. Thanks op
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 4:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mtcheww this Hailey Iust spoil my Fun...Thanks for the update
Re: Undecided by Ven97: 9:43pm On Jun 25, 2020
This Hailey is a witch o
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 3:53pm On Jun 28, 2020
Good afternoon guys....double updates tomorrow. HSD
Re: Undecided by Lakesc: 4:25pm On Jun 28, 2020
Ok
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 6:23pm On Jun 28, 2020
Biko no fail o
Re: Undecided by GodShowmemercy(f): 1:16am On Jun 29, 2020
Love ur story. Is so captivating
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Contd

"Hales hi, what's up", I said as I met her halfway through the stairs. I leaned against the wall in a bid to appear bigger in order to prevent her from going further. She smiled a little at my posture as she took a step down the stairs.

"Hi", she said. "I didn't get to see you before you left early this morning. I'm sorry I was quite busy and so I decided to get your gift", she said as she stretched her hand containing a small wrapped box.
I was a little taken aback at why she got me a gift seeing as it wasn't my birthday yet or any special occasion.

"Uhm.. thanks Hales but I'm a bit lost though. What's the gift for?", I asked.
She smiled again as she bent her head to play with her fingers. Wow, Hailey's acting shy now? Great, just great.

"Just see it as some sort of thanks, for accepting my invitation to the party. It really meant alot that you came", she said, raising her head up to meet my eyes.
I smiled at that and for a moment there it seemed as if my heart started warming up to her. I wondered how someone so sweet and beautiful could have done something that wicked to me. Maybe she's sick afterall and needs urgent help, maybe she wasn't really herself when she was doing it.
I pitied her as I looked at the gift-- which I'm guessing is a watch, judging how small the package is-- and as I raised my head up, my eyes met the flash drive that was hanging off her neck and just like that the surge to vindicate myself flooded my senses and just like a flood, it swept away all atoms, even the mintuest of pity I had for her.

"Thank Hales, I really appreciate", I said smiling forcefully. I felt it wasn't that effective and so I pulled her in for a hug. To pull through with my plans, everything had to be perfect. I couldn't risk exhibiting any action that would make her doubt me at all.
She seemed to enjoy the embrace seeing as she held onto me tightly and I could have sworn she sniffed my neck but before I could mentally deliberate on that, she said something that mafe the hairs on my body stand.

"You smell abit familiar. Sorry that came out wrong, I meant to say your cologne, I can swear that I've smelt the exact one on someone else but I can't place my mind on who",She said as she broke off the hug.
Just then a noise was heard upstairs like someone crashing down heavily.

"Did you hear that?", Hailey asked. I pretended to not know what she was talking about instead.

"Hear what?", I said as I wore a mask of ignorance.

"That sound. Upstairs", she continued.

"Is someone else here?", she asked.

"No. Even the maids are off duty now", I said.

Hailey reluctantly nodded her head but I could tell she was far from believing me and I had to act fast.

"Ok, I think I'll be on my way now", she said as she made to get her bag. I heaved a sigh of relief as she said that, I didn't even know I'd been holding my breath since. She walked towards the exit but turned her heels all of a sudden.

" Actually I'd like to use your bathroom pls", she asked and started heading for the stairs.

"Uhm...Hales there's a bathroom down here", I suggested. She turned and gave me a look.

"Really?....you want me to use the guest bathroom? ok, if that's how you see me now, then fine, I just thought that, we were friends again", she softly.
I was confused now. How does a bathroom relate with our relationship?

"I'm lost here Hales, it's just a bathroom it has nothing to do with our friendship", I said.

"Yeah it doesn't, maybe I just felt abit bad that you'd let me use a guest bathroom that you'd offer normal visitors or even strangers too or maybe it's just my own way of thinking", she replied.

Wow she's good, she's damn good. This is a master in manipulation. I had to give it to her, she's really a master at this. Making me feel guilty with that petty speech of hers so I'd let her use my bathroom in my room so she'd satisfy her curiosity as to whether there's really someone else in the house.

"Ok, you got me Hales. I dont want you to use my bathroom", I said bluntly as I watched her shoulders slump.

"I knew it..you're...

"It's because it's pretty messed up and I was embarrassed. The maids were excused so it's not been cleaned today", I said cutting short whatever she was about to say.

"Oh", she said slowly. "Im sorry for my crazy assumptions earlier pls forgive me. I'll just use the guest bathroom now", she said as she followed my directions to where it was, before she left and I was left to think up how I was going to explain everything to Fola now. Lord pls help me and help her understand...... TBC

So sorry guys about yesterday, my phone was down for the most of yesterday. I'll drop another one later today. Have a blessed Tuesday ahead

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undecided by bigbauer(m): 11:47am On Jun 30, 2020
Sweet story, I love the plot, the thrills and twist.

Meanwhile check my signature if you're interested in landed properties or you're a land agent in Uyo
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
bigbauer:
Sweet story, I love the plot, the thrills and twist.

Meanwhile check my signature if you're interested in landed properties or you're a land agent in Uyo
Thanks man
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 1:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks for the update
Re: Undecided by DDexter99(m): 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Thanks guy....
Re: Undecided by GodShowmemercy(f): 5:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wow. Dibz is really smart
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 7:56am On Jul 05, 2020
Dibz's POV

"Fola...babe?", I called out softly as I entered my room. I looked under the bed but she wasn't there.

"Come on out babe, she's gone", I said again before I heard the door to the closet creak and stood up from the pile of clothes she used to hide herself. I looked away to hide the laugh that was threatening to come out at her ridiculous sight. She looked like a mess, a sexy mess.

"Are you trying to laugh right now?", she asked annoyed. "You think this is a joke?".

As she spoke one pair of my boxers fell off from her head and I didn't know when a chuckle escaped my mouth. It was really really funny but I guess I should have been more considerate about how Fola was feeling instead.
She sighed and she shook her head as she walked past me. Confused at her reaction, I followed her down the stairs trying to ask her what was wrong but she wouldn't say a word.

"Babe, what's wrong, talk to me now", I pleaded as she looked around for her stuff, she was definitely leaving.

"Ok, I'm sorry for laughing at you. It's just that you looked so funny there I couldn't resist the urge to laugh", I blurted out foolishly.

"Wow, wow", she finally said as she held her purse and turned to me.
"You're just so unbelievable. Tell me something, are you ashamed of me?", she asked.
Now what kind of question is that, why would I be ashamed of her? She's Fola, who would be ashamed of Fola?

"No, I'm not", I answered.

"Sure about that? Cause it didn't seem like it when you rushed me up to your room and practically shoved me into your faint wardrobe or closet, whatever, at the sound of Hailey's voice".
'Ok, so this is the issue', I thought as I tried hard to come up with an excuse to give her.

"I'm sorry babe, I really am", I said with my head bowed down.

"You're sorry?....just that?", she asked annoyed. "You're not going to tell me why?"

"Right, of course", she scoffed and smiled a fake smile. "I'm leaving, bye", she said and made to leave.

"Wait Wait Fola, don't go pls", I tried to stop her.

"Then tell me everything, plss. Why was Hailey even in your house, why did you even apologize to her and why did you hide me, what's really going on. Look baby, we're just got back together and I don't want any secrets to be between us. I've pledged myself to be there for you, always, in good and bad. I love you so much, so so much that it's not healthy, it's so bad that even if you commit murder, I'll also murder someone and go to jail with you. All I'm saying is that, you trust me and let me in, plss", she said softly as tears slowly slid down her cheeks. She caressed my cheeks softly and the sight of her teary self coupled with her speech now made me feel guilty but I don't know if I was ready to tell her yet. If I did and the plan backfired, she might be in trouble too and I wouldn't want that. Plus judging from Hailey's illness, if she discovers someone else knows about her secret, she might be willing to do anything to make sure it doesn't come out, anything at all, even kill the person that she thinks knows about it.

"There's ...I'm not hiding anything", I muttered slowly. Fola closed her eyes tightly as more tears flowed freely , if in pain at my answer. She slowly dropped her hand from my cheeks and turned to leave while I just stood there. This wasn't how I had planned today or how I imagined it wold go down in my head.

Just before she crossed the door, she turned to look at me. "I really hope that one day, you'd be able to let me in but don't call or look for me till then, bye Dibz", she said as she slid on her shades and left.... TBC

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Undecided by KrazzyAndy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2020
Nice one bro following you back to back
Re: Undecided by Lakesc: 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2020
Thanks op.. Why is Dibz always trying to fustrate fola all in the name of protecting her... Dibz be careful
Re: Undecided by BigDebbie: 6:36pm On Jul 06, 2020
Heiii gawd not again
Re: Undecided by Debasco12: 4:39am On Jul 07, 2020
Wise of you dibz,it better not to Tell her now
Re: Undecided by Moura7(m): 11:23am On Jul 10, 2020
New updates today.... updates. Even if I forget, you guys you remind me. 07065269928. Peace

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (28) (Reply)

Campus Life. The Girls. The Ghetto. The Garri. The Glory. / The Murderer: A story by d9ty7 / TEENAGE LOVE Naivety¤¤¤¤part 1 & 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.