Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,006 members, 7,821,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death (11561 Views)

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? / Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 7:38am On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:
My claim from the beginning of this thread is that God never told nor gave anyone a reason for what God did, and that what we read in the quoted text is precisely one person's opinion about what happened and God never killed anyone, not even those you listed, which is the equivalent of the history of Biafra as written by the conquering looters!

But, YHWH said he wiped them from the land because of their sins.

Are you saying some writer lied against YHWH?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 7:40am On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:
so those kids are wicked!
They were young men not kids. And they were 42 Satanic sponsored young men to one man. They got what was coming to them.

Its obvious they were doing that often, but met their Waterloo.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 8:07am On Aug 19, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:
His compassion is not an excuse to continue living in sin. Haven't you heard of the global flood of Noah, (with unbelievable evidences around the world)?. Haven't you heard of Sodom and Gomorrah? Haven't you heard that millions of people are still hell? We need to stop deceiving our filthy selves
Here is the deal, right?
First, God sent to those bears in accordance with the curses associated with the covenant between Him and the Israelites. Elisha only activated those curses that triggerred and set the wild animal bears to come after their misbehaving young men adult children

Second, dont attribute an adjective that is not becoming of God to Him. God is not evil, is not wicked and God certainly isnt ruthless. Nwanne capisce?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by OpenYourEyes1: 9:10am On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Here is the deal, right?
First, God sent to those bears in accordance with the curses associated with the covenant between Him and the Israelites. Elisha only activated those curses that triggerred and set the wild animal bears to come after their misbehaving young men adult children

Second, dont attribute an adjective that is not becoming of God to Him. God is not evil, is not wicked and God certainly isnt ruthless. Nwanne capisce?

I didn't call GOD evil. I mean he will show no mercy to the wicked in the day of judgment. I think the word ruthless is just too much. Will edit soon.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 10:26am On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

They were young men not kids. And they were 42 Satanic sponsored young men to one man. They got what was coming to them.

Its obvious they were doing that often, but met their Waterloo.
can you see then why are you blaming book haram? Who killed for abusing their religion and their god?

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 10:32am On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
What are you on about with this comment. What crime against humanity are you talking off here. Are you aware of the historical story of those young men's town or city? Can you imagine how Abraham and Jacob would have felf in their graves at the rebuffs of these young men, hmm? What injustice against the poor in the old testament in relation to this unnecessary tragic event brought upon themselves did Jesus condemn?
Jesus said David ate the bread made for the preists and nothing happened to David and his soldiers think of it if David was nobody what do you think could have happened to David? In old testaments two major sins have been the issues which are worshipping idols and oppressing the poor! Check the book Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel you will see clearly there.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 11:15am On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

But, YHWH said he wiped them from the land because of their sins.

Are you saying some writer lied against YHWH?
Why do you lie Shepherd? Is it not the truth that you read in a book that someone wrote that YHWH said that "he wiped them from the land because of their sins"?

The writer wrote what the writer understood and wanted you to read Shepherd.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 11:23am On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

Why do you lie Shepherd? Is it not the truth that you read in a book that someone wrote that YHWH said that "he wiped them from the land because of their sins"?

The writer wrote what the writer understood and wanted you to read Shepherd.
You can be very annoying Budaatum. Just reread what you typed if it makes any sense.

Abeg carry your truthfulness and go.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:
can you see then why are you blaming book haram? Who killed for abusing their religion and their god?
You can begin killing people in the name of Jesus then

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 11:29am On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
They werent kids, these were young men on a concerted attack and organised mission that God and His prophet representing Him, are not wanted, would not be tolerated, are not welcome in their city.

Nothing hilarious in this tragic incident, but quite a lot to learn from and out of it, I'll say.

There isnt any struggle in explaining the passage. The passage is more like, if you know, you know. Who no know, no go know

They werent children, they were youths, young men, about same age as Elisha in fact, when the bears attacked.

Death is inevitable. Something must kill a man. Death will come and is mandatory too

Death is a universal truth that can never be defied. We cant change this truth, we all are born with limited breath. Weirdly enough, when you come to think of of it, there are no punishment far worse than death.

They were killed, mauled by the bears. The young men were frozen to the spot with fright when the bears appeared. They likely wanted to run but their feet were literally rooted to the ground, as if glued to the spot and locked-in to the ground. They couldnt run, because they were paralysed out of fear of seeing two blood thirsty bears baying for their puny hide and arse.

Ecclesiastes 7:17 states that: "Do not excel at wickedness, nor be a fool. Why die before your time?"

Those young men got their comeuppance. They carelessly shortened their lives by their bad and/or foolish actions. Abraham and Jacob, probably were turning in their graves at the behaviour of those young men. Abraham and Jacob, were probably rubbing their eyes in disbelief, wondering isnt this the same Bethel we knew and a place we associated with God.

It is tragic, that because Deuteronomy 6:2 was ignored, the young men didnt live a long time, didnt enjoy a long life and the promise that their days may be long didnt happen for them.

There was a covenant between them and God. The covenant had terms and conditions. Read Deuteronomy 5:1-33 and Deuteronomy 6:1-25, to know more about the covenant made between them and God at Mount Horeb.

The contribution OLAADEGBU posted on that thread went swoosh over everyone's head, like as if it was a Naija Airforce fighter jet and "people didn't know warris going on"

Keep on masturbating all over the thread as usual. The plain fact is no matter how much you try to spin this Elisha story it is bad for him and for his God.
",Go up baldie"is now a sin in the books of Elisha and his God.Then the appropriate punishment is to be mauled to death by bears. This is why I always say having a discussion with religionists requires suspension of the use of the brain.
Reasoning with religionists is an effort in absurdity just like smacking your head against a concrete wall. cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 11:53am On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

You can be very annoying Budaatum. Just reread what you typed if it makes any sense.

Abeg carry your truthfulness and go.
You know very well Shepherd that I always make sense and that it annoys you just because you don't agree with the sense I make.

The writer wrote what the writer understood and wanted you to read Shepherd. It is you who can't make sense of what the writer wrote and had to rely on someone telling you what it meant and the sense it made. Trust me. We will make you use your own head someday because we know you have a head and can use it.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 12:39pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
Keep on masturbating all over the thread as usual
Unlike you I have no reason and/or excuse to be masturbating over this thread or any other thread for that matter.

Dantedasz:
The plain fact is no matter how much you try to spin this Elisha story it is bad for him and for his God.
",Go up baldie"is now a sin in the books of Elisha and his God
The direct and plain fact is that, the comment "go up baldie" actually was a mockery statement telling Elisha to go to hell, go up in blazes just like his boss Elijah did, that they had and want nothing to do with God nor His representative Elisha.

Dantedasz:
Then the appropriate punishment is to be mauled to death by bears.
According to the terms and conditions of the Covenant between the Israelites and God, that was the expected punishment, as in, to be mauled by wild animals, literally or figuratively

Dantedasz:
This is why I always say having a discussion with religionists requires suspension of the use of the brain.
Reasoning with religionists is an effort in absurdity just like smacking your head against a concrete wall. cry
This is why I always say having a discussion with people suffering from biblical illiteracy and who suspend using their grey cells is like feeding pigs with berries
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 1:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Unlike you I have no reason and/or excuse to be masturbating over this thread or any other thread for that matter.

The direct and plain fact is that, the comment "go up baldie" actually was a mockery statement telling Elisha to go to hell, go up in blazes just like his boss Elijah did, that they had and want nothing to do with God nor His representative Elisha.

According to the terms and conditions of the Covenant between the Israelites and God, that was the expected punishment, as in, to be mauled by wild animals, literally or figuratively

This is why I always say having a discussion with people suffering from biblical illiteracy and who suspend using their grey cells is like feeding pigs with berries

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
Smoking Chimp
Say hi to your chimp cousin in the JPEG up there for me. Tell him smoking is bad for his health
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 3:01pm On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Say hi to your chimp cousin in the JPEG up there for me. Tell him smoking is bad for his health

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 5:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

You can begin killing people in the name of Jesus then
any man who justified the killing in the bible by claiming that God instructed them to do so in fact you are nothing but alqaida!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 6:05pm On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:
any man who justified the killing in the bible by claiming that God instructed them to do so in fact you are nothing but alqaida!
After all, if anyone claims the Quran is justification for their killing we will call them al-Qaida! Damn man, we even call killing in the Quran al-Qaida, so why would we not call killing by God in the Bible a terrorist too?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:

Christian's like to lie and pretend their gospel was spread peacefully when in actual fact they are as blood thirsty and intolerant as the muslims.
Apart from all the genocide committed by their god and his so called prophets in the old testament the spreading of the Pauline gospel was superintended with as much violence and intolerance as Al Qaeda and Boko haram.
You only need to goggle early christianity and violence to get the full gist.
The Christian's on this thread while wanking themselves off mentioned Hollywood movies like "Bruce almighty::and "Liar,liar"as examples of how difficult it is to be god. Such movies have no basis in reality and are as imaginary and absurd as their religious manual written and produced by the Roman's.

While we are on Hollywood films,I suggest films steeped in real history such as the movie "Agora" 2009. You might learn something about how christianity was spread with violence and intolerance of dissenting views.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOXKF1mb9Hc
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 6:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:

Christian's like to lie and pretend their gospel was spread peacefully when in actual fact they are as blood thirsty and intolerant as the muslims.
You tarnish everyone with the same brush in error. There have been more peaceful religious people than terrorist religious people and the religious texts are not responsible for the ignorant few.

It's a pity we give you any evidence to make such errors though. Please accept my most sincere apology.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

You tarnish everyone with the same brush in error. There have been more peaceful religious people than terrorist religious people and the religious texts are not responsible for the ignorant few.

It's a pity we give you any evidence to make such errors though. Please accept my most sincere apology.

Look lady,forget all the lies and spin,Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion.
You can't quote that story book to show that Christians are peaceful. They are as blood thirsty and intolerant as the Muslims.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 6:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

After all, if anyone claims the Quran is justification for their killing we will call them al-Qaida! Damn man, we even call killing in the Quran al-Qaida, so why would we not call killing by God in the Bible a terrorist too?
God did not order anyone to kill but those who did that for their own selfishness under the name of God! Even Jesus said john 10:8 all who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:

Look lady,forget all the lies and spin,Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion.
You can't quote that story book to show that Christians are peaceful. They are as blood thirsty and intolerant as the Muslims.
I'm going to assume that you are not some ignorant religious person who believes the little he knows and cares more about facts and the truth. Please don't prove me wrong.

To start with, Christianity did not start with Constantine and his mother Helena, nor was Constantine the only Christian. And Muslims and Christians are those who adhere to the teachings of those religions and not the ignorant foolish idiots who go about shouting Lord Lord.

Muslims and Christians are not as bloodthirsty as you claim and you just need step out your door to know this. In fact, you don't likely have to step out your door if your patents were Muslims or Christians. I don't know them but I can bet my last dime that they do not and have never thirsted for blood.

Do let me know if I am wrong please.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 6:47pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

I'm going to assume that you are not some ignorant religious person who believes the little he knows and cares more about facts and the truth. Please don't prove me wrong.

To start with, Christianity did not start with Constantine and his mother Helena, nor was Constantine the only Christian. And Muslims and Christians are those who adhere to the teachings of those religions and not the ignorant foolish idiots who go about shouting Lord Lord.

Muslims and Christians are not as bloodthirsty as you claim and you just need step out your door to know this. In fact, you don't likely have to step out your door if your patents were Muslims or Christians. I don't know them but I can bet my last dime that they do not and have never thirsted for blood.

Do let me know if I am wrong please.

Madam,
Christianity were a rag pack of prosecuted and unorganized preachers until Constantine and his mother created the falsehood you have today.
Do you really believe the gospels in the Bible were the only gospels? Those books in the Bible were forced into one book by Roman decree. Most of the other gospels and religious books were burned. People who paraded books not in the official Roman Bible were executed.
If that is not violence then I wonder what violence is.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 7:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:

Madam,
Christianity were a rag pack of prosecuted and unorganized preachers until Constantine and his mother created the falsehood you have today.
Do you really believe the gospels in the Bible were the only gospels? Those books in the Bible were forced into one book by Roman decree. Most of the other gospels and religious books were burned. People who paraded books not in the official Roman Bible were executed.
If that is not violence then I wonder what violence is.
It is written that If all the trees of the earth were pens and the oceans ink, with many more oceans for replenishing them, the colloquy of God would never come to end. He is indeed all-mighty and all-wise". You may see a list of some books that a decree eliminated from the Bible here. Those who live by bread alone will clearly be malnourished, and do not worship God. You don't know how little or much I know so lets stick to the facts and the topic at hand.

As you yourself say, "Christianity were a rag pack of prosecuted and unorganized preachers". It's rather unlikely that a "rag pack of prosecuted and unorganized preachers" could possibly have done what you suggest they did before a Roman decree.

I note you avoided my step out the door question. I insist that your parents are likely religious but do not thirst for blood.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
If a single person has an imaginary friend they're insane. If a group of people have an imaginary friend its called religion
Having imaginary friends is not uncommon in some many growing up kid's lives, but they soon or later outlive the "usefulness and/or company" of those friends.

If you were someone that is bible literate, you would have known that:
1/ God is not an imaginary friend
2/ Religion that is true, pure and without any fault has to do with compassion. True, pure and one without any faults, has to do with having concern(s) for the sufferings or misfortunes of others and being sympathetic towards them

Dantedasz:
Apart from all the genocide committed by their god and his so called prophets in the old testament the spreading of the Pauline gospel was superintended with as much violence and intolerance as Al Qaeda and Boko haram.
You only need to goggle early christianity and violence to get the full gist.
The Christian's on this thread while wanking themselves off mentioned Hollywood movies like "Bruce Almighty and "Liar, liar"as examples of how difficult it is to be god. Such movies have no basis in reality and are as imaginary and absurd as their religious manual written and produced by the Roman's.

While we are on Hollywood films,I suggest films steeped in real history such as the movie "Agora" 2009. You might learn something about how christianity was spread with violence and intolerance of dissenting views.
Legitimately laughing out loud at the emboldened. Smh.

Dantedasz:
Look lady, forget all the lies and spin, Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion.
"Nwanne, Christianity, never started in any upper room on any day of Pentencost. Christianity, as in, Constantine Christianity, in cahoot with the "church" started in Rome."
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On May 30

"... the catholic started Christianity, this so, because the Roman Catholic Church was formed, after shady deal(s) and/or sell-out to the State by the "Church", as it was the Roman Emperors Constantine's and Licinius' Edict of Milan in AD 313 which established a policy of religious freedom for all, as in, this was a proclamation that permanently legalised Christianity in the Roman Empire, and so paved the way for Christianity to be the official religion of the entire Roman Empire too.

The introduction of pagan religions and assimilation of paganism influences was a tragic compromise by the early believers, as this resulted in the Romanization and paganization of the early believers' faith and the "Christianization" of pagan beliefs as we not just know but celebrate then and celebrate even up until now.

Anyway, the Roman Empire, adopted the Roman Catholic Church (i.e. RCC) as "official" church during Roman Emperor Constantine's reign, and it's worth noting, that, the supremacy of the Roman bishop (i.e. the papacy or pope) was set up, put into place, aided and abetted through the support of the Roman Emperors (i.e. notably Constantine and his successors)

Recall that I earlier mentioned the Edict of Milan in AD 313, which was a letter signed by the Roman Emperors Constantine and Licinius, that proclaimed religious toleration in the Roman Empire, well, in AD 325, Constantine called the First Council of Nicaea in AD 325, in an attempt to unify Christianity when doctrinal disputes arose, like for example Arianism, all about doctrines named after Arius, a teacher in the early 4th century A.D and so Constantine presided over this first ecumenical church council

So quick recap, by the 1st century AD, ekklēsia birthed on the teachings of Jesus Christ and later founded on the day of Pentecost in the upper room with a bunch of 120 believers.

By the 2nd century AD - believers already denouncing teachings, seen as heresies, such as Gnosticism, Montanism etcetera.

In the 4th century AD - ekklēsia was transformed, emerged Christians, an evolved "church", finally gets legalized and then promoted by Emperors Constantine and Theodosius I, as the state church, of the Roman Empire and so yes also that, legendarymega is right, that the Catholics, are the original owner of your bible, because truly, the RCC are the original owner of your bible version(s), because incidentally and truly, those versions were made off the back of "The Vulgate", which was an accepted Latin translation of the original Old and New Testament texts.

Some even called, "The Vulgate", the "The Vulgar" bible. Anyway, Jerome, of RCC, was the person, who translated the original Old and New Testament texts and compiled them into a single volume of the 66 books we enjoy today
"
- Re: Oblate Eusebius Oguizu Is Dead: Founder Of Block Rosary Crusade In Nigeria Dies by MuttleyLaff: 8:33am On May 30

I agree with you that Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion. I've on varied occassions, typed about how the church was romanticised by Constantine and etcetera and also why I often type that, if only more christians read their bibles there'd be less christians.

Dantedasz:
Please dont be dishonest and desperate to make a point. The bible preaches passive resistance, love of peace, reconciling with adversaries, turning the other cheek, handing off the shirt on ones back etcetera

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 7:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

It is written that If all the trees of the earth were pens and the oceans ink, with many more oceans for replenishing them, the colloquy of God would never come to end. He is indeed all-mighty and all-wise". You may see a list of some books that a decree eliminated from the Bible here. Those who live by bread alone will clearly be malnourished, and do not worship God. You don't know how little or much I know so lets stick to the facts and the topic at hand.

As you yourself say, "Christianity were a rag pack of prosecuted and unorganized preachers". It's rather unlikely that a "rag pack of prosecuted and unorganized preachers" could possibly have done what you suggest they did before a Roman decree.

I note you avoided my step out the door question. I insist that your parents are likely religious but do not thirst for blood.

Your so called "step out of the door" question is very irrelevant to the discourse.
You do not know my age so please let us keep parents out of this. Most times I avoid you because I have no time for this dancing around in circles.I ca not understand if you are a bat or a bird because you are usually all over the place madam.
My point is and remains that christianity has always been a religion spread through violence and intolerance. Christian's have no right to point fingers at muslims over violence because they are different sides of the same coin.
The case of Elisha and the kids is an example of a blood thirsty religion and no amount of explanation or spin can remove this or cover this.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 7:30pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
Your so called "step out of the door" question is very irrelevant to the discourse.
You do not know my age so please let us keep parents out of this. Most times I avoid you because I have no time for this dancing around in circles.
My point is and remains that christianity has always been a religion spread through violence and intolerance. Christian's have no right to point fingers at muslims over violence because they are different sides of the same coin.
Oooh, someone is getting touchy here. Someone cant take the heat in the kitchen. Someone is unable to take as much as they give. Someone all of a sudden is a crusader, mouthpiece, poster boy and advocate for Muslims. What an unsophisticated line is "most times I avoid you because I have no time for this dancing around in circles." Pftt.

Dantedasz:
The case of Elisha and the kids is an example of a blood thirsty religion and no amount of explanation or spin can remove this or cover this.
According to the terms and conditions of the Covenant between the Israelites and God, that was the expected punishment, as in, to be mauled by wild animals, literally or figuratively, for what transpired between Elisha and those young men. Dont forget the crucial info, that, they were young men and not kids.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 7:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:

You do not know my age so please let us keep parents out of this. Most times I avoid you because I have no time for this dancing around in circles.I ca not understand if you are a bat or a bird because you are usually all over the place madam.
You are very free to avoid me for whatever reason you so desire, I have no control over what you do nor did I pay for your data! And while you are it, leave my gender and bat or birdness out of it too as it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand!

Your point is noted but wrong. The fact that some claim to adhere to a religion does not mean they do. Such people are specifically mentioned as saying Lord Lord but not doing the will of the Lord, and we are specifically told to:

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."

Christians who point fingers at Muslims should learn to mind the forest in their own eye instead of worrying about the twig in the eyes of Muslims. And intelligent people do not tarnish a whole bunch because of a bad few.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 7:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Oooh, someone is getting touchy here. Someone cant take the heat in the kitchen. Someone is unable to take as much as they give. Someone all of a sudden is a crusader, mouthpiece, poster boy and advocate for Muslims. What an unsophisticated line is "most times I avoid you because I have no time for this dancing around in circles." Pftt.

According to the terms and conditions of the Covenant between the Israelites and God, that was the expected punishment, as in, to be mauled by wild animals, literally or figuratively, for what transpired between Elisha and those young men. Dont forget the crucial info, that, they were young men and not kids.

I have told you several times that talking to you in particular is like slamming my head on a concrete wall because when you talk you go on like a broken record.
If what you could pick from all I have said is that I am a poster boy for islam and muslims when I have clearly stated that christianity and Islam are two sides of a bad fake coin,then I am sorry I can't help you if you have comprehension problems.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 7:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

You are very free to avoid me for whatever reason you so desire, I have no control over what you do nor did I pay for your data! And while you are it, leave my gender and bat or birdness out of it too as it's irrelevant to the discussion at hand!

Your point is noted but wrong. The fact that some claim to adhere to a religion does not mean they do. Such people are specifically mentioned as saying Lord Lord but not doing the will of the Lord, and we are specifically told to:

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles? Likewise, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, and a bad tree cannot bear good fruit. Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them."

Christians who point fingers at Muslims should learn to mind the forest in their own eye instead of worrying about the twig in the eyes of Muslims. And intelligent people do not tarnish a whole bunch because of a bad few.

Are you ashamed of being a woman? I see you go to great extremes to hide your gender on these boards,why?
I know a lot of posters mistake you for a man but why the subterfuge.
My main issue with you is that nobody knows where you stand on issues of religion. Your attempts to balance on the fence is confusing as you come across as neither a bird or a bat.
Just how you masquerade your gender.
I have made my point that all religions are violent and intolerant of divergent views.
Good night madam. grin
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 7:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:
What can I say to someone as slow as you?

Let me leave you to banter with YHWH here;

Deuteronomy 32:39-42 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: ~~~I kill, and I make alive;~~~ I wound, and I heal:~~~ neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenge upon the enemy.

Jehovah must be an algaida.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:

Are you ashamed of being a woman? I see you go to great extremes to hide your gender on these boards,why?
I know a lot of posters mistake you for a man but why the subterfuge.
My main issue with you is that nobody knows where you stand on issues of religion. Your attempts to balance on the fence is confusing as you come across as neither a bird or a bat.
Just how you masquerade your gender.
I have made my point that all religions are violent and intolerant of divergent views.
Good night madam. grin
Have you noticed how my divergent views bring out the intolerance and violence in you Dante? I think you need to abandon the religion that makes you so!

I am not ashamed of my gender Dante, and hide it to avoid patronising pigs who instead of engaging with topics at hand want to focus on my tits. See it as saving you from being blinded by them.

It is you who need me to be one thing or the other for reasons best known to you. I myself am buda, and that, apart from what you read me write, is all that need concern you.

Find something to do about your violence and intolerance Dante. You might want to start by abandoning your religion that appears to make you so.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Do You Attend The Church You Attend? / Jesus Christ Perform Solat / Why Are There Many Muslims In Israel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.