Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:08 AM

Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death (11551 Views)

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? / Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Just Negodu? Cry baby. boys don't. Wait, are you a pouting girl?
There you go. Demonise! Then claim you do so in Jesus name.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
I asked just a quotation of it and you are saying all these then it mean you are not even sure of yourself.
Here it is
Leviticus 26:21-25
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Bible you no sabi, but you dey here dey cry say God love sinners to the point of leaving them in their evil without any judgement.

Keep Sinning, when you die you go know.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:
There you go. Demonise! Then claim you do so in Jesus name.
Geraut Buda
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Geraut Buda
Temper, Shepherd! Let me pray for you.

O Mighty Lord. Please don't let Shepherd turn away from that which is Godly. For God might not accept Shepherd's excuse that buda made Shepherd sin.

In the Mighty Powerful Jesus Christ I pray. Amen!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 3:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Trust my Lord to say better what I try to say.

LordReed:
Give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 3:59pm On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

Told you you were good at labelling. I find its a recurse to hating. First demonise, then hate that which is demonised. Works every time. Kind of anti-jesus too, who said, "even after you demonise others, love them". But he also said something about narrow gates and the difficulty of entering, so I'm not in the least surprised.

You are not blind shepherd. Fruits!
I labeled you? Aren't you sneaky? Your character is sneaky. Your gender is obscure and sneaky, your style of writing is sneaky. Shd me saying the truth abt you constitute labelling?

Do you know you're proud? Is pride a fruit of the Holy Spirit?

Do you know you are Haughty? is haughtiness a fruit of the Holy Spirit?

Do you know you have a sharp serpentine tongue?

Do you know that if I, for instance, follow your retorts, we'll be brawling evertime we meet in threads? Is brooding quarrels a fruit of the spirit?

Do you know you are insulting and condescending? Are these traits of the Holy Spirit?

Is being obscure about who you are not being deceptive? Is deception not a sin?

Is calling people names not bearing falsewitness against them? Is that a fruit of the Holy Spirit? Is that loving your neighbour?

Buda shd we point out our sins, since you are quick to label people but turn around and act all right like you can actually be, even when you are a Buddhist?

Buda, remove the Iroko tree on your face before you can see clearly to tell me to remove mine.

I have never claimed i am better than anyone, you are the righteous one bearing all the fruits of the Spirit.

Righteous Buda.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 4:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
Go Shepherd! I wonder how many agree with your assessment of buda though. I think what you say here describes you more than me. But hey! Why bother comparing tits when judgement is the Lord's?

Please note. buda is not righteous! Everyone knows buda is going to hell!

Shepherd00:

I labeled you? Aren't you sneaky? You character is sneaky. Your gender is obscure and sneaky, your style of writing is sneaky. Shd me saying the truth abt you constitute labelling?

Do you know you proud? Is pride a fruit of the Holy Spirit?

Do you know you are Haughty? is haughtiness a fruit of the Holy Spirit?

Do you know you have a sharp serpentine tongue?

Do you know that if I, for instance, follow your retorts, we'll be brawling evertime we meet in threads? Is brooding quarrels a fruit of the spirit?

Do you know you are insulting and condescending? Are these traits of the Holy Spirit?

Is being obscure about who you are not being deceptive? Is deception not a sin?

Is calling people names not bearing falsewitness against them? Is that a fruit of the Holy Spirit? Is that loving your neighbour?

Buda shd we point out our sins, since you are quick to label people but turn around and act all right like you can actually be, even when you are a Buddhist?

Buda, remove the Iroko tree on your face before you can see clearly to tell me to remove mine.

I have never claimed i am better than anyone, you are the righteous one bearing all the fruits of the Spirit.

Righteous Buda.

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

Temper, Shepherd! Let me pray for you.

O Mighty Lord. Please don't let Shepherd turn away from that which is Godly. For God might not accept Shepherd's excuse that buda made Shepherd sin.

In the Mighty Powerful Jesus Christ I pray. Amen!

And Father, in the name of Jesus, Forgive Budaatum for its self-Righteousness and judgmental spirit. Free it from Pride and haughtiness. Open its eyes to know that Humility is a virtue and help it pursue it.

Father, Give Budaatum your Spirit and grant it the grace to follow you as you prescribe for your followers. Help it to know that double-standardness is ungodly and no double standard individual can receive anything from you.

Father, help Buda to know that quoting scriptures in hypocrisy is not what You have called your People to do, but to humbly submit ourselves to you.

Altho, Buda says it does not believe in You, hence does not worship you, still have mercy on it and lead it to your Truth in your Words Which it does not believe it is.

These and many more, I ask for it. Amen.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 4:22pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Here it is
Leviticus 26:21-25
And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins

I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children, and destroy your cattle, and make you few in number; and your high ways shall be desolate.

And if ye will not be reformed by me by these things, but will walk contrary unto me;
Then will I also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins.

And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy.

Bible you no sabi, but you dey here dey cry say God love sinners to the point of leaving them in their evil without any judgement.

Keep Sinning, when you die you go know.

you are hypocrite ! I have you john 8;5-11 full demonstration of Jesus love! now back to the main tussle! in the book of 2king 2vs23-King James Bible
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald headed, in this version Bible call them little children! in verse 24 he cursed them in the name of the lord! now listen if Elisha did not curse them nothing will happen to them! God did not send any beast on them but authority have been given to Elisha! even as man of God if you know you way out in the things of the spirit you can still do the same but just know the anger of God will be upon you! if you are still working in the way of old testament you are finish because Jesus as John the Baptist is greatest among man born of a woman is very little compare any one of His kingdom! Elisha is a prophet without holy spirit am very better than Him because I reign with Christ love.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

And Father, in the name of Jesus, Forgive Budaatum for her self-Righteousness and judgmental spirit. Free it from Pride and haughtiness. Open its eyes to know that Humility is a virtue and help it pursue it.

Father, Give Budaatum your Spirit and grant it the grace to follow you as you prescribe for your followers. Help it to know that double-standardness is ungodly and no double standard individual can receive anything from you.

Father, help Buda to know that quoting scriptures in hypocrisy is not what You have called your People to do, but to humbly submit ourselves to you.

Altho, Buda says it does not believe in You, hence does not worship you, still have mercy on it and lead it to your Truth in your Words Which it does not believe it is.

These and many more, I ask for it. Amen.
if you support the killings in the old testament meaning the love Christ is not in you! even the coming of Christ have no meaning to you! and Bible says you are like your father the liar and killer!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
if you support the killings in the old testament meaning the love Christ is not in you! even the coming of Christ have no meaning to you! and Bible says you are like your father the liar and killer!
I 100% agree. Bad trees cannot bear good fruits.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 4:26pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
Jcross, can you pls dispute the scriptures I posted as not coming directly from YHWh?

Na me write dem ni?
Boy, will you crying upandan?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 4:29pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
you are hypocrite ! I have you john 8;5-11 full demonstration of Jesus love! now back to the main tussle! in the book of 2king 2vs23-King James Bible
And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald headed, in this version Bible call them little children! in verse 24 he cursed them in the name of the lord! now listen if Elisha did not curse them nothing will happen to them! God did not send any beast on them but authority have been given to Elisha! even as man of God if you know you way out in the things of the spirit you can still do the same but just know the anger of God will be upon you! if you are still working in the way of old testament you are finish because Jesus as John the Baptist is greatest among man born of a woman is very little compare any one of His kingdom! Elisha is a prophet without holy spirit am very better than Him because I reign with Christ love.
Did you see Lev. 36:22? Na me write am?

I guess you don't believe in the OT?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 4:34pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Amen Shepherd, except you lie, again, or just refuse to acknowledge what you read!

Was the following not in response to Shepherd?

budaatum:
To worship God is do my will, to love your neighbour and to do unto others as you will have them do unto you, to forgive them their trespasses so that your trespasses can be forgiven, to feed the poor and to be “Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the face of the earth.” I specifically said that anyone who understands this will even beg God to permit them to worship God!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 4:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:
Jcross, can you pls dispute the scriptures I posted as not coming directly from YHWh?

Na me write dem ni?
Boy, will you crying upandan?
I see you've managed to suss out from my subtle hints, what the verses were, but why did you share them with Jcross19 before he had the chance to say please Shepherd00, hmm?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 5:06pm On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:
Go Shepherd! I wonder how many agree with your assessment of buda though. I think what you say here describes you more than me. But hey! Why bother comparing tits when judgement is the Lord's?

Please note. buda is not righteous! Everyone knows buda is going to hell!

How can Buda go to hell when Buda is everywhere pointing Shepherd to the fruits and talking about Loving ones neighbor? Buda is the only one who does the right thing, no one else does.

From the thread i opened to everywhere we've met, you claimed in no unclear terms that you are better because you seek knowledge and I as a Christian merely believe, that makes me less than you.

You have insulted me directly and indirectly, have I reacted to them? I know you are at all times trying to say Christians are not what they preach. But you fail to understand that Jesus doesn't expect only Christians to be upright in Character.

You throw condescending jibes at me, which if I pick them and throw back at you, we'd be brawling here, but each time I walk away. As I keep walking away, you have assumed that I am weak, or as you call me stupid. But, I understand. Actions they say, speaks louder than words. In other words, 'the content of a man's heart is reflected when upset. Yours shows clearly.

We all have issues with Self, and by all means mine must be subjected. So keep throwing your jibes, i hope one day you'd meet someone who doesn't give a hoot abt throwing them right back at you.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
I see you've managed to suss out from my subtle hints, what the verses were, but why did you share them with Jcross19 before he had the chance to say please Shepherd00, hmm?
Hahahahahahahaha.

And, I didn't manage, they have always been there.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

I 100% agree. Bad trees cannot bear good fruits.
am happy with this! Shalom !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

Amen Shepherd, except you lie, again, or just refuse to acknowledge what you read!

Was the following not in response to Shepherd?

Did you or did you not say YHWH didn't create man to worship Him? Did you or did you not say We are not to worship God?
Budaatum, the internet does not lie or forget, you can edit your comments but the ones that have been quoted, are still there.

Again, keep saying it who knows, maybe I may truly become a liar some day.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 5:23pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

Did you or did you not say YHWH didn't create man to worship Him? Did you or did you not say We are not to worship God?
Budaatum, the internet does not lie or forget, you can edit your comments but the ones that have been quoted, are still there.

Again, keep saying it who knows, maybe I may truly become a liar some day.
Shepherd! Every time you make these false accusations against me and I ask you for evidence you have failed to provide any. Below is a copy of the conversation you and I had on the topic! The bold is so you miss it not.

And muttley might tell you about my attitude to editing my posts!

Shepherd00:

Worship is not only singing and dancing and bowing down before Him. It is everything we do as commanded by God. Our relationship with others is worship to God. Our living in peace with each other, giving to each other and looking out for each other is worship.
Seems we are in agreement with what I've been saying all along!

Shepherd00:
God does not need my worship?
And then you go and ask this silly question Shepherd!

If God needs to be worshipped by you "Being fruitful and increasing in number, and filling the earth and subduing it, and ruling over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground, would you, Shepherd, if you have any sense, not even be begging God to please let you worship God?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 5:31pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

john8:5-12, if the love of Christ is in you, you will not be boasting of what Elisha did to that little children , evil is evil even though by using the name of God ! what about Jesus that said we should forgive 70×70 make Jesus stupid!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

You have insulted me directly and indirectly, have I reacted to them? I know you are at all times trying to say Christians are not what they preach. But you fail to understand that Jesus doesn't expect only Christians to be upright in Character.

You throw condescending jibes at me, which if I pick them and throw back at you, we'd be brawling here, but each time I walk away. As I keep walking away, you have assumed that I am weak, or as you call me stupid. But, I understand. Actions they say, speaks louder than words. In other words, 'the content of a man's heart is reflected when upset. Yours shows clearly.
Shepherd! Please! Below was you!

Shepherd00:

Buda, my understanding of your use of 'understanding' here has to do with your intellect and that is merely flesh, and profits you nothing as far as spiritual things are concern.

Here was my response:
budaatum:

Then let that be your understanding, "that my understanding is merely flesh". Whether it profits me need not be your concern since you would not be standing by God when I am judged.

I must say though that it amuses me that you presume to know my profit as far as spiritual things are concerned. Have you been watching my fruits, I wonder.
After which for a full 8 pages in this one thread and in other threads, you harangued me as if I had said you must do as I say!

Did you not understand when you said "Budaatum, the internet does not lie or forget"? Or do you wish to claim I have gone and edited my comments?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 9:21pm On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:

Shepherd00:

"21If you walk in hostility toward Me and refuse to obey Me, I will multiply your plagues seven times, according to your sins.
22I will send wild animals against you, to rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and reduce your numbers, until your roads lie desolate.
"
- Leviticus 26:21-22

What kind of bible is this that, you got a Lev 36:22 from? Please dont let jcross be making you post typos
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by RandomGuy48: 2:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

Christianity makes people into horrible,horrible, and horrible liars.
Every little word is a quest in their aim of shoring up their religion with more lies and spin.
EDICT OF MILAN IN 313. cry cry

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.biography.com/.amp/political-figure/constantine-i&ved=2ahUKEwjXoffdzpDkAhUrURUIHVrQAJMQFjAQegQIDRA6&usg=AOvVaw1JdbbbwFiQNnpnHtTlhJSH&ampcf=1
Your own source contradicts you.

"Constantine now became the Western Roman emperor. He soon used his power to address the status of Christians, issuing the Edict of Milan in 313. This proclamation legalized Christianity and allowed for freedom of worship throughout the empire."

Does it say anything about making Christianity the state religion? No. It just says it was legalized and allowed freedom of worship, as I noted.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 7:11am On Aug 21, 2019
RandomGuy48:

Your own source contradicts you.

"Constantine now became the Western Roman emperor. He soon used his power to address the status of Christians, issuing the Edict of Milan in 313. This proclamation legalized Christianity and allowed for freedom of worship throughout the empire."

Does it say anything about making Christianity the state religion? No. It just says it was legalized and allowed freedom of worship, as I noted.

Quite frankly I abhor arguments with religionists. You are free to interpret the link how you like. I feel I have made my point.
I see you conveniently avoided the question of who made the cross the official symbol of christianity..... grin...I will give you a hint although I am sure you are aware...her name was Helena,she was the mother of Emperor Constantine. In fact the Catholic church who know the source of christianity call her Saint Helena but then what do I know...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.catholicireland.net/saintoftheday/st-helen-c-250-330-mother-of-constantine/&ved=2ahUKEwjZ7_b1ppPkAhXvSRUIHT11D24QFjAQegQIDRAB&usg=AOvVaw1hcWUdbPr551OMYclNNZEL&cshid=1566367879915
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 8:30am On Aug 21, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

"21If you walk in hostility toward Me and refuse to obey Me, I will multiply your plagues seven times, according to your sins.
22I will send wild animals against you, to rob you of your children, destroy your livestock, and reduce your numbers, until your roads lie desolate.
"
- Leviticus 26:21-22

What kind of bible is this that, you got a Lev 36:22 from? Please dont let jcross be making you post typos
Hahahahahahaha. It's the hypocrites Bible. People like jcross are to Christian to conceive that YHWH can say or do such terrible things.

But, I know that YHWH is the God of Love, and at the same time the God of War.

YHWH is like the sun, stay at a distance, (Obey His Commandments), you enjoy it's warmth and have your fruits' yield, but come too close, (Disobey), you'd know that the sun is pure fire, and will burn you up.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 9:25am On Aug 21, 2019
budaatum:

Shepherd! Please! Below was you!

Here was my response:

After which for a full 8 pages in this one thread and in other threads, you harangued me as if I had said you must do as I say!

Did you not understand when you said "Budaatum, the internet does not lie or forget"? Or do you wish to claim I have gone and edited my comments?
I harangued you? Budaatum, if there's anything I've tried to do when I discuss is to focus on the Op. Use scriptures to discuss the Op, but you by all means tried to make it about the people discussing the Op. For instance, the comments you quoted.

budaatum:

Shepherd00 :
Buda, my understanding of your use of 'understanding' here has to do with your intellect and that is merely flesh, and profits you nothing as far as spiritual things are concern.
How did I harangued you in this post? The subject under discussion here was Believe in God, (not Belief). But, you said Understanding (Knowledge)of God is better than merely believing in Him.

What intended for you or anyone following us to see is that, we cannot understand or know God with out intellect (Head Knowledge). Because that puffs up as the Bible states in...

1 Corinthians 8:1-2 ...But knowledge makes us proud of ourselves, while love makes us helpful to others. In fact, people who think they know so much don't know anything at all.
This, I believe explains what Paul said in...

2 Corinthians 3:6 Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.

Check, Who we are did not come up, as my focus was not your persona, but the Op.

Then you replied:
budaatum:

Then let that be your understanding, "that my understanding is merely flesh". Whether it profits me need not be your concern since you would not be standing by God when I am judged.
I must say though that it amuses me that you presume to know my profit as far as spiritual things are concerned. Have you been watching my fruits, I wonder.
Grow up and stop being so emotional. None of what I said referred to you as a person, but see how pouty you got?
What kind of fruits have you conceived in your mind to have borne sef? Enough with puff ups about fruits. Jesus the Lord shd be the right person to apprise if the much talked about fruits have no grups in them.

Proverbs 27:2 Don't brag about yourself— let others praise you.

That said, Buda, I did not say 'Your understanding' or the way you understand things is fleshy. I said, 'Understanding/knowledge' on their own, is flesh (because it makes people proud and self conceited), even as the above scriptures made us understand.

When I said 'It profits you nothing', I wasn't referring to your Person. The 'You' there, refers 'to whom it may concern' who'd rather go for head knowledge/understanding of Jesus, than believe His promises in His Words, and Trust that what He said and walk by them.

But all you have tried to do is insult me or anyone who believes in Jesus.
You subtly used innuendos to cast aspersions to Christians who wld rather merely believe instead of seek to understand Jesus. You deliberately ignored my attempts to bring to light that we do not merely believe in The Lord, but, follow due process as stipulated to us by the Lord.

In Christianity, we believe first, then illumination is given for us to understand what we had believed, then Knowledge is birthed and when that happens, a revelation comes. It is at this point that The Lord said to Peter, "Upon this Rock, I shall be build my Church and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it".

But, Budaatum, you have tried to enforce the New Age approach on Christians, it won't work, because Jesus is not Buddha.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 9:36am On Aug 21, 2019
jcross19:
john8:5-12, if the love of Christ is in you, you will not be boasting of what Elisha did to that little children , evil is evil even though by using the name of God ! what about Jesus that said we should forgive 70×70 make Jesus stupid!
Boasting? Are you out of your mind? Anyways, I will overlook your ignorance.

So, Prophet Elisha was an Evil man?

Okay, jcross to you, Jesus will indeed be the most evil men to create Hellfire for Satan and the Sinners who work for satan, okwaya?

Boy, repent of your sins, or when you die, what happened to those young men will be a child's play in comparison to what will happen to you.

If you think Jesus will hesitate to judge and sentence you to die the second time in the lake of fire, think again.

Jesus is the God of Love, but also the God of Justice.

Jcross, stop quoting me, you reason like a kid.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by RandomGuy48: 9:39am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

Quite frankly I abhor arguments with religionists. You are free to interpret the link how you like. I feel I have made my point.
It's not a matter of how to interpret the link. It simply put doesn't say what you claimed. You claimed that Constantine made Christianity the state religion, but your link didn't say that. Instead, it backed up my statement that the Edict of Milan only legalized Christianity. Constantine didn't make Christianity the state religion of the Roman Empire.

As for this:

I see you conveniently avoided the question of who made the cross the official symbol of christianity..... grin...I will give you a hint although I am sure you are aware...her name was Helena,she was the mother of Emperor Constantine. In fact the Catholic church who know the source of christianity call her Saint Helena but then what do I know...

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.catholicireland.net/saintoftheday/st-helen-c-250-330-mother-of-constantine/&ved=2ahUKEwjZ7_b1ppPkAhXvSRUIHT11D24QFjAQegQIDRAB&usg=AOvVaw1hcWUdbPr551OMYclNNZEL&cshid=1566367879915
I didn't respond to your rambling about the cross because it wasn't part of the message you responded to me to, so I missed it. Not only that, it wasn't even relevant to what I was saying, and I'm confused about what the point is supposed to be. Even if Helena made the cross the symbol of Christianity, so what? Does that have to do with my original point? Or with much of anything?

In any event, the evidence goes against your claim. The cross was already a symbol of Christianity before her. It's plausible her alleged discovery of the true cross helped in popularizing it as the symbol of Christianity, but that's pretty far from her "making" it into the symbol.

Also, I'm not sure why you post the links as Google redirects rather than the actual URLs:
https://www.catholicireland.net/saintoftheday/st-helen-c-250-330-mother-of-constantine/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 9:46am On Aug 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

Boasting? Are you out of your mind? Anyways, I will overlook your ignorance.

So, Prophet Elisha was an Evil man?

Okay, jcross to you, Jesus will indeed be the most evil men to create Hellfire for Satan and the Sinners who work for satan, okwaya?

Boy, repent of your sins, or when you die, what happened to those young men will be a child's play in comparison to what will happen to you.

If you think Jesus will hesitate to judge and sentence you to die the second time in the lake of fire, think again.

Jesus is the God of Love, but also the God of Justice.

Jcross, stop quoting me, you reason like a kid.
you are baby !!!!!! you have myopic and shallow sense of reason and your reason faculty is very poor! for comparing Jesus to Elisha ! Elisha is a definition of weakness that did not hesitated to exercised his power over the poor kids compare to Jesus that was beaten even pleaded on their behalves , instructed his followers to do the same if not Peter would have not been nailed on the cross? ! the love of Christ is not in you! Elisha is a prophet without holy spirit, 1corinthian 13:6-13 ! you are just nothing without love in you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 10:10am On Aug 21, 2019
RandomGuy48:
It's not a matter of how to interpret the link. It simply put doesn't say what you claimed. You claimed that Constantine made Christianity the state religion, but your link didn't say that. Instead, it backed up my statement that the Edict of Milan only legalized Christianity. Constantine didn't make Christianity the state religion of the Roman Empire.

As for this:

I didn't respond to your rambling about the cross because it wasn't part of the message you responded to me to, so I missed it. Not only that, it wasn't even relevant to what I was saying, and I'm confused about what the point is supposed to be. Even if Helena made the cross the symbol of Christianity, so what? Does that have to do with my original point? Or with much of anything?

In any event, the evidence goes against your claim. The cross was already a symbol of Christianity before her. It's plausible her alleged discovery of the true cross helped in popularizing it as the symbol of Christianity, but that's pretty far from her "making" it into the symbol.

Also, I'm not sure why you post the links as Google redirects rather than the actual URLs:
https://www.catholicireland.net/saintoftheday/st-helen-c-250-330-mother-of-constantine/

cry

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 10:19am On Aug 21, 2019
Shepherd00:

I harangued you? Budaatum, if there's anything I've tried to do when I discuss is to focus on the Op.
You may try putting lipstick on a swine to make it look better but those with eyes will see that it grunts.

By our fruits are we known Shepherd, and not by the spin we try to put on our fruits.

Please know that I buda insult you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

'Corruption Will Not End In Nigeria Till Jesus Comes' - Prophet Abiara / How Would You Describe Jesus? / Churches Turned Into Mosques

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.