Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,463 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:21 PM

Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death (11509 Views)

Who Killed 42 Kids And Why? / Human Salvation *Only* Found In Christ Jesus Crucified; God's Decision/choice / How God's Decision To Elevate Man Above Angels Caused The War In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 8:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
I have told you several times that talking to you in particular is like slamming my head on a concrete wall because when you talk you go on like a broken record.
If what you could pick from all I have said is that I am a poster boy for islam and muslims when I have clearly stated that christianity and Islam are two sides of a bad fake coin,then I am sorry I can't help you if you have comprehension problems.
It is better you slam your thick blocked head on a concrete wall, maybe that way, your brain will reset

I wish its me slap reset your brain for you, because your hand lacks correlation with your brain, you when you get a hard on, jump on faith threads and just straight away begin typing nonsense with your rationed data. Everything goes swoosh over your head, like as if it was a Naija Airforce fighter jet and "you don't know warris going on" You have a one-track mind, you do selective reading and you're self conceited. Why dont you first learn to ride, before you next jump on that your high horse, eh? Mtcheeew.

Mind your own business, mind your own lane, mind your own race. Stop sticking your nose in other people's affairs or sexuality. Stick to the message and not the messengers, stick to the program

3 Likes

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 8:15pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

You know very well Shepherd that I always make sense and that it annoys you just because you don't agree with the sense I make.

The writer wrote what the writer understood and wanted you to read Shepherd. It is you who can't make sense of what the writer wrote and had to rely on someone telling you what it meant and the sense it made. Trust me. We will make you use your own head someday because we know you have a head and can use it.
You mean like this passage?

Deuteronomy 32:39-42 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

For I lift up my hand to heaven, and say, I live for ever.
If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenge upon the enemy.

Some writer wrote that accusing YHWH abi?

It's a total waste of time talking to a New Ager who claims to know YHWH's Scriptures.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 8:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

Why do you lie Shepherd? Is it not the truth that you read in a book that someone wrote that YHWH said that "he wiped them from the land because of their sins"?

The writer wrote what the writer understood and wanted you to read Shepherd.
Maybe you have convinced yourself that when you keep calling me a liar will automatically become one.

You don't believe the Bible is an inspired Book from God, I do. I quote from it, you call me a liar. You and I who is a lIar Budaatum?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
It is better you slam your thick blocked head on a concrete wall, maybe that way, your brain will reset

I wish its me slap reset your brain for you, because your hand lacks correlation with your brain, you when you get a hard on, jump on faith threads and just straight away begin typing nonsense with your rationed data. Everything goes swoosh over your head, like as if it was a Naija Airforce fighter jet and "you don't know warris going on" You have a one-track mind, you do selective reading and you're self conceited. Why dont you first learn to ride, before you next jump on that your high horse, eh? Mtcheeew.

Mind your own business, mind your own lane, mind your own race. Stop sticking your nose in other people's affairs or sexuality. Stick to the message and not the messengers, stick to the program
Don't mind that mofo

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 8:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:

Keep on masturbating all over the thread as usual. The plain fact is no matter how much you try to spin this Elisha story it is bad for him and for his God.
",Go up baldie"is now a sin in the books of Elisha and his God.Then the appropriate punishment is to be mauled to death by bears. This is why I always say having a discussion with religionists requires suspension of the use of the brain.
Reasoning with religionists is an effort in absurdity just like smacking your head against a concrete wall. cry
And it won't just be for those 42 young men, you shall also die the second dead like them, if you keep going this way.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 8:42pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

Maybe you have convinced yourself that when you keep calling me a liar will automatically become one.

You don't believe the Bible is an inspired Book from God, I do. I quote from it, you call me a liar. You and I who is a lIar Budaatum?
Shepherd! Where did you get the idea, first, that I "believe", and second, that the "Bible is not the inspired word of God"?! Need I point you to a thread where I showed you in copious posts how inspired I know the Bible happens to be? I wonder why I'd quote it so much if I thought it lacked inspiration.

Did God write the Bible God self Shepherd? Is it not the truth that the Bible is a book that "an inspired" person wrote and that to understand it, as opposed to merely believing it, one must be inspired?

I'm beginning to think you are not a liar after all, just way too unintelligent to understand a word I write! Surely, the "inspired word of God" would require a level of inspiration from God to understand it, or would you not think so?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 8:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

Some writer wrote that accusing YHWH abi?
Did YHWH write that Shepherd?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 8:52pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

And it won't just be for those 42 young men, you shall also die the second dead like them, if you keep going this way.

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 8:53pm On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 8:57pm On Aug 19, 2019
budaatum:

I am not ashamed of my gender Dante, and hide it to avoid patronising pigs who instead of engaging with topics at hand want to focus on my tits. See it as saving you from being blinded by them.

Baby,
Don't get it twisted. You must have an over bloated impression of yourself. cry
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 9:33pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:

Baby,
Don't get it twisted. You must have an over bloated impression of yourself. cry
You might call it overloaded, but I'd just say I know my own selfworth and value.

Can you not see why I hide my tits from you? They blind you and make you diverge from the topic at hand. Pity. We were doing so well too.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 9:37pm On Aug 19, 2019
Dantedasz:
Slamming head on wall meme
"Ko gba agidi, which kind rough play be this nau, slamming head against brickwall, like say hin wan use head scatter brickwall, pesin go just wake up and decide hin wan have headache by force, by lakuli force. Seems eventuary hin village people, just like that, don get this one's number"
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 9:38pm On Aug 19, 2019
Shepherd00:

What can I say to someone as slow as you?

Let me leave you to banter with YHWH here;

Deuteronomy 32:39-42 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: ~~~I kill, and I make alive;~~~ I wound, and I heal:~~~ neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

If I whet my glittering sword, and mine hand take hold on judgment; I will render vengeance to mine enemies, and will reward them that hate me.

I will make mine arrows drunk with blood, and my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenge upon the enemy.

Jehovah must be an algaida.

like I have said many atrocities were committed in Bible in the name of God and God did not send them! how many people have God killed since then?check very well all the wars in the bible were carried out by mortal men why can't God kill them by Himself? or you believe the story of Noah? funny!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 9:43pm On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:
like I have said many atrocities were committed in Bible in the name of God and God did not send them! how many people have God killed since then?check very well all the wars in the bible were carried out by mortal men why can't God kill them by Himself? or you believe the story of Noah? funny!.
... and you're being told that this particular episode between Elisha and those 42 young men was sanctioned by God. It isnt an atrocity, it was a self-inflicted outcome and bound to happen when they decided to reject God and also on top be hostile to His representative. Fyi, the Israelites had a covenant from which this kind of punishment of wild animals going after their children, when they are kids or adult, was spelled out to them by Moses and they accepted and agreed to it
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 9:51pm On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
... and you're being told that this particular episode between Elisha and those 42 young men was sanctioned by God. It isnt an atrocity, it was a self-inflicted outcome and bound to happen when they decided to reject God and also on top be hostile to His representative. Fyi, the Israelites had a covenant from which this kind of punishment of wild animals going after their children, when they are kids or adult, was spelled out to them by Moses and they accepted and agreed to it
don't justify crime against humanity in the bible by relating it to God it makes God looks cruel!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 10:04pm On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:
don't justify crime against humanity in the bible by relating it to God it makes God looks cruel!
There is no crime. If there is one, then it will be a crime against God committed by those 42 young men and others that might have escaped with bruises but at least had their lives still intact.

So are you saying Moses is lying against God, when he told the Israelites what would happen to their children, if they should reject God and prefer going after idols, false gods etcetera, which is what Bethel, that Abraham and Jacob had previously known with fondest memories has become, it had become the headquarters for idol worshiping and paying homages to false gods.

There is nothing that God ever does that makes God cruel. You have a dim view and narrow understanding of God, if you think and/or talk that way.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 10:35pm On Aug 19, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
There is no crime. If there is one, then it will be a crime against God committed by those 42 young men and others that might have escaped with bruises but at least had their lives still intact.

So are you saying Moses is lying against God, when he told the Israelites what would happen to their children of they should reject God and prefer going after idols, false gods etcetera, which it what Bethel, that Abraham and Jacob had previously known with fondest memories has become, it had become the headquarters for idol worshiping and paying homages to false gods.

There is nothing that God ever does that makes God cruel. You have a dim view and narrow understanding of God, if you think and/or talk that way.
there is a difference between God is love in which Jesus came to preach to us and to cruel one in the old testament! in book John 10:8 ! Jesus said those that came before him were thieves in verse 10 He said thieves come to steal and destroy!.

1 Like

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by MuttleyLaff: 11:21pm On Aug 19, 2019
jcross19:
there is a difference between God is love in which Jesus came to preach to us and to cruel one in the old testament!
We are not talking about "God is love in which Jesus came to preach to us" but we are discussing and reviewing an incident that happened over around 4000 years ago between God, Elisha, the city Bethel and its young men inhabitants

jcross19:
in book John 10:8, Jesus said those that came before him were thieves in verse 10. He said thieves come to steal and destroy!.
Will you please stop proof-texting with John 10:8, hmm?
1/ Are you calling Elisha a thief ni, hmm?
2/ What is the relevance of stealing and destroying with the subject under discussion here?. Please explain.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by RandomGuy48: 12:12am On Aug 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

Look lady,forget all the lies and spin,Christianity was spread through violence and intolerance once Constantine and his mother Helena decided to make it the official state religion.
You say to "forget all the lies and spin" and then immediately throw out a flat-out lie. Constantine did not make Christianity the state religion. All he did was legalize it, ending persecution and putting it on equal legal footing with other religions. He certainly favored it, but did not make it the official religion.

Christianity didn't become the state religion until the Edict of Thessalonica, which was issued 43 years after Constantine's death.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 5:41am On Aug 20, 2019
RandomGuy48:
You say to "forget all the lies and spin" and then immediately throw out a flat-out lie. Constantine did not make Christianity the state religion. All he did was legalize it, ending persecution and putting it on equal legal footing with other religions. He certainly favored it, but did not make it the official religion.

Christianity didn't become the state religion until the Edict of Thessalonica, which was issued 43 years after Constantine's death.

Christianity makes people into horrible,horrible, and horrible liars.
Every little word is a quest in their aim of shoring up their religion with more lies and spin.
EDICT OF MILAN IN 313. cry cry

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.biography.com/.amp/political-figure/constantine-i&ved=2ahUKEwjXoffdzpDkAhUrURUIHVrQAJMQFjAQegQIDRA6&usg=AOvVaw1JdbbbwFiQNnpnHtTlhJSH&ampcf=1
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 5:50am On Aug 20, 2019
^^^^
Christian's and lies.
WAS THE CROSS THE ORIGINAL SYMBOL OF CHRISTIANITY??
IF NOT WHO INTRODUCED THE CROSS INTO CHRISTIANITY??

WHY WOULD A SYMBOL OF OPPRESSION AND TORTURE BE A SYMBOL OF A RELIGION??

WAS CHRIST CRUCIFIED ON A CROSS OR A STAKE??

I await more lies and spin. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by budaatum: 8:28am On Aug 20, 2019
The Edict of Milan was a letter signed by the Roman emperors Constantine and Licinius, that proclaimed religious toleration in the Roman Empire. The letter was issued in February, 313 AD and stopped the persecution of Christians.

With the Edict of Milan there began a period when Constantine granted favors to the Christian Church and its members. The exact words of the edict are no longer known.

The Edict of Thessalonica (also known as Cunctos populos), issued on 27 February AD 380 by three reigning Roman Emperors, made Nicene Christianity the state religion of the Roman Empire.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Dantedasz(m): 8:36am On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:
The Edict of Milan was a letter signed by the Roman emperors Constantine and Licinius, that proclaimed religious toleration in the Roman Empire. The letter was issued in February, 313 AD and stopped the persecution of Christians.

With the Edict of Milan there began a period when Constantine granted favors to the Christian Church and its members. The exact words of the edict are no longer known.

The Edict of Thessalonica (also known as Cunctos populos), issued on 27 February AD 380 by three reigning Roman Emperors, made Nicene Christianity the state religion of the Roman Empire.

You are getting warm,baby.
Now answer the questions about the cross and who made it a symbol of Christian religion. cry
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 8:48am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
I don't have patience for cry babies. Keep that emotions to yourself and tell me what the passages i posted say?
Or are you like Budaatum who believes that every single Word in the Bible was written by men, so YHWH didn't speak one Word? If that's what you believe, then I give up on you.

BTW. Which God are you talking about, YHWH or some other deity? because YHWH is a God of Justice. And, you can't talk about Justice without talking about convictions or finding offenders guilty and sentencing to death if the sentences warrants that.

Or, you are the kind of Christian who believes that there's no hellfire as God is to kind to let people go to hellfire?

Well, my God is a terrible God who is Greatly to be feared not a weak God who needs you to defend Him? Maybe you feel it make God look bad if you say he killed the Canaanites. Well, He did. No apologies to you or anyone.

Psalms 47:2 [/b]For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.[/b]

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Keep fighting or dodging scriptures and keep getting emotional.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 8:52am On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

What did it say? 'I' kill and make alive, 'I' wound and heal

'I', is a first person pronoun. Does it say, Moses said that God said he kills and makes alive?
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 9:39am On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

Shepherd! Where did you get the idea, first, that I "believe", and second, that the "Bible is not the inspired word of God"?! Need I point you to a thread where I showed you in copious posts how inspired I know the Bible happens to be? I wonder why I'd quote it so much if I thought it lacked inspiration.
What you believe or don't believe is actually your business.

If you attest that the Bible is the inspired word of God, why then are you everywhere screaming that the Bible was written by men and not God?

budaatum:

Did God write the Bible God self Shepherd? Is it not the truth that the Bible is a book that "an inspired" person wrote and that to understand it, as opposed to merely believing it, one must be inspired?
May be you shd first explain what 'Inspired' means within the context of Scriptures.

Budaatum, did Moses while in the desert decided, enough of Shepherding, I want to go confront Pharaoh, if he doesn't let the Jews go, I wld give him war?
Did he, unanimously decided to haul down those 12 plaques in Egypt?

Did Moses kill all those First sons in Egypt?
Did he part the Red Sea? Caused Water to flow out of a Rock?
Did he command manner to fall from heaven for 40yrs?

Was it Moses who wrote the Ten Commandments?

Did Joshua push down the Walls of Jericho? Did he part River Jordan foe the Israelites to pass through?

Did these people did these things without YHWH telling them what to do and the ones who wrote were not dictated to what to write?

What gospel are you trying to preach oh ye New Ager?

Shouldn't you concentrate and teach Buddhism instead confusing yourself in Christianity? In Buddhism you people seek knowledge (The bane of Adam).

In Christianity, we first believe what is written, then our inner mines (Our Spirits) are opened by the Holy Spirit then illumination comes, when that happens then Knowledge comes. OUR God has told us how to follow Him, it's either you follow him like that, or you go your way like the Buddhists.

Keep shouting like a lunatic trying to make it seem like Christians don't seek knowledge. And, no, we don't seek for the kind of knowledge you the Buddhists seek after, and we certainly don't seek it the WAY you do.

You seek for knowledge for Self glorification. To show up and pride yourself that you are better than the rest. Carry on Buda. Let's take 100yrs from today, both of will be dead, then we shall find out for sure.

budaatum:

I'm beginning to think you are not a liar after all, just way too unintelligent to understand a word I write! Surely, the "inspired word of God" would require a level of inspiration from God to understand it, or would you not think so?

Hmm, you must think that being condescending actually gives you an edge over people around you.lol. It only shows your low self esteem. A truly intelligent person doesn't need to proof anything. But, you Buda, try very hard.

You write unintelligibly, yet you pride yourself that your writings are too high for me to understand. lolzzzzzzzzzz

What is the difference between God inspiring men to write his ideas (words) and God writing the words Himself?

Are you implying that YHWH couldn't write with His own hands if he wanted to, Or that Him using the hands of men to write invalidates the authenticity of His words?

The Spirit in you keeps trying to draw me into a brawl you, If both of us had the same spirit, I wld have spat out at you in the same vane, but pride is a Spirit I don't have, so I'd let you carry on in your delusion of grandeur.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 9:54am On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

No, Budaatum you did.
Use that big brain of yours and tell me whose voice you hear in I, Me, Mine.

Na your voice or Na Moses voice you dey hear there? You wey get sense wey no other person get. Mtcheew. Na pride go ke yu.

Deuteronomy 32:39-42 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.
I will make mine[/b]arrows drunk with blood, and [b]my sword shall devour flesh; and that with the blood of the slain and of the captives, from the beginning of revenge upon the enemy.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 10:14am On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:

I don't have patience for cry babies. Keep that emotions to yourself and tell me what the massages i posted say?
Or are you like Budaatum who believes that every single Word in the Bible was written by men, so YHWH didn't speak one Word? If that's what you believe, then I give up on you.

BTW. Which God are you talking about, YHWH or some other deity? because YHWH is a God of Justice. And, you can't talk about Justice without talking about convictions or finding offenders guilty and sentencing to death if the sentences warrants that.

Or, you are the kind of Christian who believes that there's no hellfire as God is to kind to let people go to hellfire?

Well, my God is a terrible God who is Greatly to be feared not a weak God who needs you to defend Him? Maybe you feel it make God look bad if you say he killed the Canaanites. Well, He did. No apologies to you or anyone.

Psalms 47:2 [/b]For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth.[/b]

Hebrews 12:29 For our God is a consuming fire.

Keep fighting or dodging scriptures and keep getting emotional.

God don't need you to defend Him okay! He chooses what ever He likes and He has chosen love over hatred and forgiveness over condemnation! the God I serve is not cruelty god but God of love and justice! look at what really happened in the bible how the Israelites were raping people,killing people, looting people, enslaving people and wrecking havoc every where in the name of God can they try that now and see how the world will dismantle them! they could even over Roman empire that enslaved them for many Years!
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 10:16am On Aug 20, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
We are not talking about "God is love in which Jesus came to preach to us" but we are discussing and reviewing an incident that happened over around 4000 years ago between God, Elisha, the city Bethel and its young men inhabitants

Will you please stop proof-texting with John 10:8, hmm?
1/ Are you calling Elisha a thief ni, hmm?
2/ What is the relevance of stealing and destroying with the subject under discussion here?. Please explain.
am just telling you what the bible say about those prophets without holy spirit! in the old testament.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 10:17am On Aug 20, 2019
jcross19:
God did not order anyone to kill but those who did that for their own selfishness under the name of God! Even Jesus said john 10:8 all who ever came before Me are thieves and robbers, but the sheep did not hear them.!
Who were The Lord referring here?
Moses, Joshua, David, who? Pls mention the thieves you believe the Lord meant.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by jcross19: 10:29am On Aug 20, 2019
Shepherd00:
Who were The Lord referring here? Moses, Joshua, David, who? Pls mention the thieves you believe the Lord meant.
Am I the one that wrote it there? ask the bible ooooh bro.
Re: Do You Support God's Decision Of Sending 2 Bears To Maul 42 Kids To Death by Shepherd00: 10:39am On Aug 20, 2019
budaatum:

Have you noticed how my divergent views bring out the intolerance and violence in you Dante? I think you need to abandon the religion that makes you so!

I am not ashamed of my gender Dante, and hide it to avoid patronising pigs who instead of engaging with topics at hand want to focus on my tits. See it as saving you from being blinded by them.

It is you who need me to be one thing or the other for reasons best known to you. I myself am buda, and that, apart from what you read me write, is all that need concern you.

Find something to do about your violence and intolerance Dante. You might want to start by abandoning your religion that appears to make you so.
It's not only your gender you mask, everything about you is masked.

Who and what are you? A Muslim, Christian (Who does not believe in Jesus as He calls Christians to do?), a Buddhist or a Hindu? or an ATR? You are everywhere, who are you really?

You shd actually answer that question. "Are you a bat or bird?". There are so many females in here whose tits are not the subject under discussion, why shd yours be different?

Why do you hide under shadows Budaatum? Are you a sexless demon pretending to be human?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Are There Things You Cannot Forgive? / Five Things Every Christian Should Know About Prayer / Phone Ringing During Church Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.