Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,125 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? (55614 Views)

I Think My Marriage Is In Trouble Please Help! / I Think My Wife Is A Witch / I Think My Husband Scammed Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by healthserve(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
wow
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by ednut1(m): 10:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
This can't be real. I doubt anyone can be this naive

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by bekpo(m): 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.

It's u and ur mum that's assholes. Because ur mum failed to learn her lessons and being stupid not read in between d lines and u not being able to fend for urself even as an adult still depend on ur parent u know attribute to men. Go learn to b self sufficient and stop depending on anyone for survival.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by mmadu4: 10:54pm On Aug 21, 2019
This is how these yahoo bois trick white women make them borrow thousands of dollars in the name of love or promises that never ends . Sorry your mom got scammed and there is nothing anyone can do about it

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by chinchum(m): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Your comments and views are encouraged.
The QUALITY of men you decide to date will determine what you have as a partner. You see I wrote quality in capital. it is very relative for most people. For some quality is tall, dark, handsome, good sex, money. When you list what you want in a man, and you have the responsibility to be truthful to yourself, you must ask yourself this important question: what is the biggest or most important attribute of this boy or man that makes me want to settle down with him? If any of your top two reasons are "ephemerals" like tall, dark, handsome, good sex,money, smiles, e.t.c. you are about to make a bad decision. Judging from what you said about your late Dad and mum's ex husband. Your mum from what I see has a knack for making poor decisions in the kind of man she dates and hides under LOVE to justify her decisions. Your mum has her life to live. Learn from her failures and decide to not make the same mistake.

9 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Lonelypacifist6: 10:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
Girl not all men are like sadists Some just choose to be that way for example my dad he never beat my mum but he was just totally irresponsible Feeding off her and his father ( A retired judge ) I've not forgiven him till date and don't even visit him I chose not to be lie him and get a hold of myself, back to you, Raise a little capital and reinvent in the poultry business since you have an Idea on managing it

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by victorian(f): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2019
Op sorry about what u are going through. Your mum no try at all.

Learn from her mistakes and don't fall for any man who says I love you and at the same time trying to control your money or career. Such kind of men u run far from.

Just be careful. Of men.. Too many wolves out there, waiting to destroy and devour. Be careful, please be careful.

This situation will. Make you stronger and wise.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Respect55(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
U messed up everything but referring to *all men* as assholes. So i will leave u to your fate. I would have helped

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by WildChild00(m): 10:59pm On Aug 21, 2019
Haven read from your own point of view, and also considering your age, I must commend you, @ seventeen wow, first and foremost you should concentrate on your studies at the University, and come out with good grades, you knows you might pickup a good job and perhaps be the bread winner of the family.

All the best sweetheart!

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by monimekaz(m): 11:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
She took loan from Bank of 1million and invested in the business , he bought a bus with it and the bus has just his name.
She kept borrowing and ended up borrowing 5m from the bank for this business and whenever they make profit he takes it all and gives her crumbs, things were so hard for us and she kept saying he loves her whilst complaining to us.

She took 2m from a contribution, gave it to him again and it sinked. Lapo and accion bank too she's owing them.

As if that wasn't enough he tried to break my family by calling my elder sister a witch and my mum supported him, my family almost divided.

Note: I didn't know of all this debts until recently a pastor saw her on the road she was walking like some one that was suicidal according to him, and he asked her what the problem was and she narrated things, he called for a meeting with the man and everything was revealed.

The banker who helped with the loan was in the meeting and when they asked my mum how she wanted the debt to be paid she said she was going to pay all that he should just give her the bus. The pastor said she was charmed but I don't believe she was, I feel like she was too desperate for love. This guy even beats her but she denies it, he talks to her anyhow.

I'm happy she's left him but right now to eat is a problem, the money I saved before entering school 60k I gave it to her and there's no hope of getting it back. He's destroyed everything. We've relocated to the village and I feel depressed and I've developed a hatred for men as I've never had a good male figure in my life, they are all assholes (my latedad inclusive).

I believe women should deal with men without their emotions. Be mean to them and they will adore you. After reading why men love bitches I realized a lot of things.

Abeg make person hear word jor ...One man go come our house .take my mother ...beat her for him house ...my sisters go kill that man within few seconds ..The man self no go fit try am because him for don hear story from area . Na so my sisters be oo ..I was the only male then but I didn't know the difference btw a male and a female until I was 15 .There was practically these girls couldn't do better than me .How can you people allow that to happen to your mother without teaching the guy sense . You are bringing it to nairaland for what exactly? Abeg local man is pissed off and he is walking out of this thread with anger . cry cry

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by mkoabiola: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
Not jazz jare.

Ur mum fell in love with d wrong man

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

You're wrong cheesy
Your mother was just a naive and desperate sex starved woman for the cunny man to prey on.
The man's dick must have made her lose her senses.
She was a just unfortunate. Not all men are like that and you must stop all this foolish assumption and hate for men in order not to walk the same path as your mother.
Your late father's family will be making fun of her now...
What a shame.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by TotoNaRubber: 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
If your story is true, i i can sponsor your education. These days there are so many stories that touch, but they end up being a business agenda

And for the records, all men are not the same. If a lot of them men tell you what they have gone through in the hands of women you will be like WOW wow WOW. But most of these men will NEVER say all women are the same because they have tasted other women.

I guess you are in your teen or early 20s, have an open mind towards men who are good to you, the maximum they will ask for is you know what i mean. Even if they do, you have a choice to make whether to say Yes or No.

I wouldn't say your late Dad is an arsehole either, if he didn't cum inside your mama Toto how will you be on Nairaland typing today, give the man some credit. The duty a man owes a child is to pour the sperm to hit the egg and the duty extends to raising the child so if your Dad didn't take part in raising you, do not hold it against him. Do you know there are some Dads that forced the mother to abort babies because they were not ready to have children, you are lucky your Dad is not like one of those men. If your Dad didn't release his hot snot inside your mum, there is no way in this world you would have been born, GIVE THE MAN SOME CREDIT.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by lomprico(m): 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

your mom was plain stupid. that's all!
leave all men out of it, was your late dad like that asshole?

and try not to be as stupid as your mother!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by ChiefSweetus: 11:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
I was empathising with you until you started talking rubbish about hating men.

As if there are no bad women or good men.

Better prepare. At 17, you have a lifetime of hating to do.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Collins4u1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
No contribution.

Lemme save my life.

I'm a man.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Weathered: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

do men really love bitches? Only the male version of your mom , I guess.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
. I was doing something small in school, which I was able to use in feeding and buying materials but now we are on break. I'm in Port Harcourt tho job hunting before we resume, left the village I'm staying with a course mate at her parent's.
I just pray say u nor go do runs...

Wicked ritualists full town o

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by pacespot(m): 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
Your mum was selfish, her first love should have been her children, any man coming into her life should be secondary. What was she looking for in a male devorcee with kids when she already had her grown up kids? Your mum wanted to be cozied in the hands of a man again, she should have known that life is not bed of roses for a lifetime. However, I think you should forgive your mum, coz there are no friends or family out there, she is the only one you have now.

I think you should find some help to resuscitate the family business, even after you finished your education you might still need to come back to the business, there is nothing like a family business because the market is already there.

that's my advice

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Offpoint: 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
Would have contributed until you start saying nonsense at the end of the post the post.

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by NigPatriot(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

You're wrong cheesy
Your mother was just a naive and desperate sex starved woman for the cunny man to prey on.
The man's dick must have made her lose her senses.
She was a just unfortunate. Not all men are like that and you must stop all this foolish assumption and hate for men in order not to walk the same path as your mother.
Your late father's family will be making fun of her now...
What a shame.

You are an insensitive he-goat. Did you have to refer to the late father... Cus this is a faceless forum, some of you just come here to spit bull shit, like your brain has been fried.
The deed has been done, yet you're here blaming like you also haven't made terrible mistakes in life. Bitch ass nigga

8 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by yesloaded: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

Your mum put herself in this (am sorry to sound that way)
if only she could keep herself and forget about men, this would have not happens to her but due to her love for the man she ended up in this

looking at it, she should be in her 50s so I don't know what else she need a man for after demise of your dad. there's a woman whom her husband was very much alive but they both parted ways when the woman clocked 41yrs due to the fact that the husband took another woman in. this woman never remarries neither does she allow another man to take over her heart but instead she turned herself into a slave working from morning till night, hawk under rain and sun but today all her children are in USA and she visit them whenever and however she wants. she noe lives comfortable and drives 4 cars of her choice as of today (all this happen in less than 20years)

Your mum first priority should be her children and ensure that you all becomes great in life

truly, people can be hypnotized but looking at your mums case, its a tale of loving a wrong man

I have to write this long story because you quickly conclude that men are wicked of which you are wrong. Yes, for now you don't need a man but focus on your life so you can become the best you wish to be in life

the deed has been done, what you need now is to console your mum, stay with her in this trying time and ensure that she doesn't do something funny

goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by NigPatriot(m): 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
OSUigboFlatHead:

I just pray say u nor go do runs...

Wicked ritualists full town o

Na your work be that ba? Everybody no be like you oh

1 Like

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Truthsbitter: 11:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
Challenges of life comes in different colours ...
Hold your happiness tightly ( hate will bring only failure ).
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by tot(f): 11:19pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
We don't have a property, we were paying rent in Port Harcourt as my dad's people took all he had.

Thanks I'll try.

Enchantaurl:

How can someone without a property be able to take a loan of 1m and then 5m from a bank? What exactly was the collateral?!

Nigerian Banks are notoriously difficult to get loans from not to mention doing so again and again.

4 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 21, 2019
Let me be honest with you when someone that is use to sex with her husband for years after sometimes the sex stop coming like three to four years if the person see it again she can kill to have it is not easy for your mum as she start to collect dick it change her mind even that man ask her to sell her children's at that time she will do it because she is not in her right sense because of dick , dick is very powerful tool to destroy things but thanks God she has been delivered
Enchantaurl:
Thank you.

6 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 21, 2019
Love of dick in women's can be disaster woman shouldn't love dick too much
yesloaded:

Your mum put herself in this (am sorry to sound that way)
if only she could keep herself and forget about men, this would have not happens to her but due to her love for the man she ended up in this

looking at it, she should be in her 50s so I don't know what else she need a man for after demise of your dad. there's a woman whom her husband was very much alive but they both parted ways when the woman clocked 41yrs due to the fact that the husband took another woman in. this woman never remarries neither does she allow another man to take over her heart but instead she turned herself into a slave working from morning till night, hawk under rain and sun but today all her children are in USA and she visit them whenever and however she wants. she noe lives comfortable and drives 4 cars of her choice as of today (all this happen in less than 20years)

Your mum first priority should be her children and ensure that you all becomes great in life

truly, people can be hypnotized but looking at your mums case, its a tale of loving a wrong man

I have to write this long story because you quickly conclude that men are wicked of which you are wrong. Yes, for now you don't need a man but focus on your life so you can become the best you wish to be in life

the deed has been done, what you need now is to console your mum, stay with her in this trying time and ensure that she doesn't do something funny

goodluck
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by fof1: 11:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

My dear, don't hate men. God will give U ur best match. Ur Mum was deceived by this greedy and irresponsible Man. D singular Signs of Waywardness was over him... Children he can not Train in School and Multiple Baby Mamas shows his lifestyle. Besides , ur Mum was desperate for intimacy and warmth. Just help her to rebuild d Family. Keep d Vkle Man at Arms length. He is not a worthy Fellow.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:
Good morning,nlders.

This is going to be a very lengthy post but please read to the end.

Sometime last year my widowed mother met this man who's into oil bunkering who said he was interested in learning about poultry farming and she in turn will learn his. As at then she was doing well she had a poultry business, mobile banking business, and she supplies things to companies.

Now this man is a divorcee with 3boys from his ex-wife and 3kids from two different women, all this children he doesn't train them.

In the guise of learning each other's business they both started dating and somehow he stopped her from staying with we her kids that were at home ( I,17 being the eldest at home then and a jambite, elder ones are in school)
She started living with him, hardly attends to her business because he always wants her home when he returns. He controlled every aspect of her life.

No, this is not jazz.

Learn this Today, there is no charm on earth that can temporarily or permanently take away a human beings free will.

Ur mum na guy woman from tey tey, dazol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by fof1: 11:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Enchantaurl:

My dear, don't hate men. God will give U ur best match. Ur Mum was deceived by this greedy and irresponsible Man. D singular Signs of Waywardness was over him... Children he can not Train in School and Multiple Baby Mamas shows his lifestyle. Besides , ur Mum was desperate for intimacy and warmth. Just help her to rebuild d Family. Keep d Vile Man at Arms length. He is not a worthy Fellow. God save ur Family.
Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by greggng: 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
Raysleek:
I have one thing to tell you.
You have your life ahead of you and you already are an adult or will soon be one ( I guess)
You have a very good advantage being exposed to managing a business.. And you must have known the in and out of your mum's business.
Instead of focusing on your mum's mistake I think you should try and build your business. You can't be dependent on your mum forever.. There was a time I stopped praying God bless my parents I started praying God bless me so I can take care of my parents you can only learn from your parents mistakes, you might not be able to force them to change.. But one thing you can do is decide not to make the same mistake yourself.. Your mum has made her choices and you have more years ahead of you. Try to grow similar to your mum's business for yourself dear.
I hope this helps

It sound more like motivational talk...You only say try but how can she try? Is she gonna quit her studies and start doing ashawo to raise money for business. This lady needs financial help to stand up that business not motivational talk.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Think My Mum Was Jazzed? by cooltola(m): 11:32pm On Aug 21, 2019
I wish you and your mum the best. I wish her money can be retrieved and advise you to report the guy to EFCC if there is even a very slim chance that justice will happen. Never do business with Nigerians especially with N25000 and above. Trust me it prevent a lot of headaches.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Meet The McClure Twins, Ava And Alexis: Adopted By Justin McClure - Ami McClure / I Prayed For Him To Die! - Mother With Autistic Child (Photos) / I Am In A Dilemma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 130
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.