Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,745 members, 7,820,572 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? (39889 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by superlanny(m): 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

How dare you compare a whole human being to an ordinary suya angry angry angry

My day went well thanks. Its midnight here cool
how do they say goodnight in chinese. wink
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 7:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
superlanny:
how do they say goodnight in chinese. wink

Wan an
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by superlanny(m): 7:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

Wan an
Wan an, toyosi. Da da la ma ji o. wink
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by superlanny(m): 7:36pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

Wan an
Wan an, toyosi. Da da la ma ji o. ;
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2019
superlanny:
Wan an, toyosi. Da da la ma ji o. ;

Amin o jesu
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Glink2018(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2019
Ciaos:
I was walking,when a lady tapped me to adjust the collar of my shirt, i truned around only to behold a beautiful face with a charming smile...

I actually turned around to scold the person because i was in a bad mood after a failed job interview....
Her beautiful and charming smile melted my heart.. one thing led to another and we became lovers,i still love her and wish to marry her.. her beauty and charming smile swept me off my feet.

Ode leyi Sha...
After old age the smile could have changed
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Glink2018(m): 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simplep:
Well,i fell in love with him noni grin

Omo' Igbo and Moni .. are inseperable...

So the day his money finish , your love for him will die...

You do well
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Glink2018:

Omo' Igbo and Moni .. are inseperable...

So the day his money finish , your love for him will die...

You do well
who said anything about money?
Is your head paining you?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Glink2018(m): 8:54pm On Aug 22, 2019
Simplep:
who said anything about money?
Is your head paining you?

I saw "noni" as "Moni"

But to say the fact , as I see your face , you go like Moni pass your God.
Correct me if I am right
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Trex4(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
What Of Us That Have Never Had Girlfriends Before Nko cry cry cry Please Gather Here... Let's Do Population Census cry
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by MizyB(f): 9:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
LordKO:

- Love (the big love/goodness); foremost, love is unchangeable - but people do change. So, every sane person loves others unconditionally - this is achieved by striving to be conscientious and altruistic always. Altruism and conscientiousness are for checks and balances in the context I used them/have always used them, so they aren't interwoven. Love in its bundle remains an action - it's encompassing.

- Falling in love; this, however, is subjective/for self-serving interest. So, the overwhelming emotional feelings from one or more of the constituents of the big love above (emotional feelings like, fancy, lust, admiration, respect, benefit, etc) is what falling in love is all about and it's subjective depending on each individual's mentality. To some people, it could be because the opposite interest is morally sound, physically beautiful/handsome, financially buoyant, intelligent, etc - this explains the reason people fall in and out of love. This by extension means that Individual's love language differs, it can be material things or immaterial things (immaterial things are always inconsequential, but to some they're things that matter). This breeds leanings.

- Staying in love; this will always depend on the abilities of the parties involved to continually maintain the opposite party's love language as I mentioned above. This means one must always strive to maintain that which attracted the other party - this is why relationship is work. So, going into a serious relationship with someone who doesn't share same leanings with you/someone who hasn't achieved self-realization/someone who hasn't conquered himself is dangerous.

So, unconditionality of love doesn't invalidate conditionality of falling in love and staying in love. And once the condition of falling in love is mutually based on immaterial things (attribute) it's assumed genuine/sustainable love - because attribute is innate. Anyone who falls in love with you (and vice versa) because of material things mainly or solely, is a frenemy that can ruin you at any given time.

It takes an undiscerning and/or greedy person to suffer a heartbreak/to be used, so:

- It's possible to walk the walk without being burnt/hurt

- It's possible to give everything in a relationship without losing anything in the end - it's called losing honorably, any real altruist will understand me well

- A healthy relationship is one where both parties involved are mutually happy and have their individual inner peace always

- It's possible to leave a relationship without becoming toxic afterward

Love is real.

Thank you for taking out time to respond. smiley
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 3:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I don't love and can't love anyone, a lot of girls say they love me, but that's their business.
Seeing this chief breaks my heart I sincerely lo*e you with all my heart only for me to come see this embarassed .i just can't take it embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by CaptainMitch: 4:00pm On Aug 24, 2019
smiley Sorry, I love you.
Thegeneralqueen:
Seeing this chief breaks my heart I sincerely lo*e you with all my heart only for me to come see this embarassed .i just can't take it embarassed embarassed
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
CaptainMitch:
smiley Sorry, I love you.
Chief I'll surprise you with a visit in Abuja it's been long we know ourselves so I think it's high time we met kiss

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by CaptainMitch: 4:37pm On Aug 24, 2019
I will be happy to see you. wink
Thegeneralqueen:
Chief I'll surprise you with a visit in Abuja it's been long we know ourselves so I think it's high time we met kiss
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 4:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I will be happy to see you. wink
I'm serious about it like real serious cause I find you more honest and kind to be with and I will definitely surprise you though you may see it as a joke cheesy
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Money.
Connection.
Abroad based.

His money is really showing on your face. At first you looked like some Android user. Now you look more iOS-tier

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 02, 2019
rosalieene:
murpyibiam15 waiting for your own comment
Don't you wanna hear mine.
Ur charm and charisma is making me.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 9:33am On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I didn't mean your age but the month & date undecided
13th of August cheesy wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2019
nisai:
13th of August cheesy wink wink

Lol, I know someone born on that date in real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 11:50am On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, I know someone born on that date in real life.
oh lord! What have you been thinking? grin grin Never me. Are we similar in anyway?

See, I am running out of patience my lady. Tell me u love me. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:52am On Sep 03, 2019
nisai:
oh lord! What have you been thinking? grin grin Never me. Are we similar in anyway?

See, I am running out of patience my lady. Tell me u love me. cheesy cheesy

I know it's not you, don't be silly.

Run along lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Bbbwings: 11:54am On Sep 03, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Very few men fall in love these days. Na money matter dey our mind. Country hard and man got survive first.
cheesy
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 12:04pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I know it's not you, don't be silly.

Run along lol.

cool cool embarassed embarassed embarassed
Expect mail from me soon grin grin Its you or non
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:08pm On Sep 03, 2019
nisai:
cool cool embarassed embarassed embarassed
Expect mail from me soon grin grin Its you or non

No, I don't want mail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 12:10pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, I don't want mail.
What then?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:16pm On Sep 03, 2019
nisai:
What then?

Nothing.

Nisai, just stop it. I'm not looking for a relationship.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 12:23pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Nothing.

Nisai, just stop it. I'm not looking for a relationship.
grin grin grin grin Calm down i no fit snatch u from ur guy. I could have sent a mail to you long ago without first seeking your consent. Hope u understand me my lady?

Yea I know. But remember, you promise to let me know whenever your need another guy grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:35pm On Sep 03, 2019
nisai:
grin grin grin grin Calm down i no fit snatch u from ur guy. I could have sent a mail to you long ago without first seeking your consent. Hope u understand me my lady?

Yea I know. But remember, you promise to let me know whenever your need another guy grin grin grin

Lol, okay.

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 12:40pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, okay.
Never go back on your promise cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
nisai:
Never go back on your promise cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol, okay.

Let's drop this subject now. How's Naija? The heat is killing us here today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by luvyaself95(m): 12:43pm On Sep 03, 2019
Freehuman:
I was the last man after I joined a queue of about 30 people. I took out a large bundle of 1000 Naira notes and started counting until the official noticed. We locked eyes and she gave a large grin.
She announced immediately " Ladies and gentlemen , there's mix up somewhere. I think we should start from behind. " The lady was so beautiful I must confess...

Did I fall in love with her?
No I didn't.
I fell in love with my money that day. It has been saving me since the 90's.
Funny Guy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Lady Threatens To Leak Man's Nude Pics Because His Condom Burst During Sex / Pinnick With Ndidi, Iheanacho, Etebo In Leicester; Ighalo’s Likely Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.