Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,070 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? (39863 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by superlanny(m): 3:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

Oh really?

Is that what you do?
not really, but tasting it makes me even want/love it more. You know most times, you have to wear a dress, to know if you will really like it.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by logan2(m): 4:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
Have I ever fallen in love before?

I wanted to add my own love story, but I realize, I have matters to think about, but it was nice reading some of the story,

Especially that guy that met a lady at a plaza where a lady lost her purse
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by MizyB(f): 5:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
LordKO:
I haven't fallen in love, although I've always loved people. The day I'll fall in love, I'll do something remarkable.
Hello LordKO, Is there a difference between the two?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Home wrecker, how do you know that someone else was providing the funds? undecided

Lmao. Search me. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by PrimadonnaO(f): 5:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
Flier:
Yes married with 3 kids, 8,6 and 4years old
Zero problem till now.

How sweet! kiss

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Mypeople2(m): 6:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
larryking540:

guy 4 months,dude think well make one stranger no go blow ur money throwaway o,dats is d same problem my cousin is facing now
hammer better money, go marry one abia girl, brought bride price list, my people say make day do check for d list my cousin becusof too much money he say no need for background check for d list, list worth over 8ook, 1 year after marriage my cousin can hardly feed him self talkless of d woman way he marry,
bro sometimes make courtship last so Tay when u even marry d woman life still continue like b4, not d other way around,
I watch a video of a 9ja guy who propose to his gf, and according to my relation, she said both d guy and d girl have dated for 8 years. so while d guy was engaging d girl it wasn't even a very big surprise to d girl, she wasn't even jumping like praymountain or cricket, na people even d chair d enviroment ,
so bro take time date o,its important Atleast u go still understand d girl well, 4 months, I assume Mayb u wan try ur luck for marriage
Truly spoken my guy .However age is not on my side so I cannot date a lady now for four years or for a long time. Though we know they can pretend.My last girl then was so nice and sweet for one year .But after one year of dating,she showed me pepper �
However that does not mean that we don't have ladies with good hearts out there. I just pray I find one soon
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by larryking540: 6:30pm On Aug 21, 2019
Mypeople2:
Truly spoken my guy .However age is not on my side so I cannot date a lady now for four years or for a long time. Though we know they can pretend.My last girl then was so nice and sweet for one year .But after one year of dating,she showed me pepper �
However that does not mean that we don't have ladies with good hearts out there. I just pray I find one soon
I understand sha but don't look desperate in settling down, don't ever act desperate else, if day sense it, u are already in big mess,just try kw her up-growing,do a background check on the household cus it's very important, very very important, na d way e mama treat e papa and d babe is cool with d treatment na so d girl too go treat u o,,watch out for that aspect

4 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by rosalieene(f): 6:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
murpyibiam15 waiting for your own comment
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by LordKO(m): 7:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
MizyB:

Hello LordKO, Is there a difference between the two?

Yes.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by OlawaleBammie: 7:29pm On Aug 21, 2019
Toks2008:

There is nothing more to say.

Love between humans is a facade. People love because of what they want from you and yes very minute few will love for real but the number is so negligible.

True love only exists between GOD to humans.

true but confusing, hmm, OK
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Sirseedorf(m): 8:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
I've never had a successful or serious relationship, it's been myself and my thoughts all the while. Moreover true love is scarce this days, majority of our lady's are gold diggers..

All am after now is how to make money and be more useful to myself financially.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Mypeople2(m): 8:57pm On Aug 21, 2019
larryking540:

I understand sha but don't look desperate in settling down, don't ever act desperate else, if day sense it, u are already in big mess,just try kw her up-growing,do a background check on the household cus it's very important, very very important, na d way e mama treat e papa and d babe is cool with d treatment na so d girl too go treat u o,,watch out for that aspect
gringrin cheesy thanks man
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Lamanii22(f): 9:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
His caring nature basically ...

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Fidelismaria: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2019
What's the question again?

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by internationalman(m): 11:33pm On Aug 21, 2019
spiceadole:

You were not in her stomach.
You were in her uterus..called "Womb" in lay man's language
I know but that's how I like to say it
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 11:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
superlanny:
not really, but tasting it makes me even want/love it more. You know most times, you have to wear a dress, to know if you will really like it.

shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by naughtylagosguy(m): 1:04am On Aug 22, 2019
hawksford:
DonDaniDee,
Flier,
Nel4k,
CoolAmbience,
Ciaos,
naughtylagosguy,
NigPatriot,
Odenkelechi

Chai, genuine love story wey dey burst brain, I wanna join the league cry cry . This kinda proves you don't have to try being an alpha male before you find your lady, just do you and let things flow naturally...

But I've been all these yet haven't found a genuine and mutually cordial relationship

Married peeps biko, how did you do it

I think you just have to find out what works for you. Some ladies actually prefer their guys exhibiting some sort of control over them in the relationship so being an alpha male might work in that kind of scenario. On the other hand, some ladies prefer the laid back, cool, calm, and reserved kinda guy.

So if a lady that needs an alpha male enters into a relationship with a cool guy, it may end up not working out well for them, likewise a lady that prefers a cool guy being with an alpha male kinda guy.

Trust me, relationship ain't easy (especially marriage), it is not child's play. Sometimes you feel like giving up on the relationship and taking a walk but when you truly love someone and what you feel for them is genuine, you just have to overlook so many things.

The truth is we've all been with someone who genuinely love and care for us but we tend to push such persons away because we know they love us so much and will stick around no matter what we do but we don't truly know the value of something until we lose it.

May we all find someone who we truly love and who will love us in return without taking our love for granted.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by MizyB(f): 1:40am On Aug 22, 2019
LordKO:

Yes.

Do you mind stating the difference(s)?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by CosmicJames(m): 2:12am On Aug 22, 2019
She is so beautiful. I just wanted to have sex with her and move on to another girl. So I approached her and luckily for me, she accepted. I have the sex that I wanted but I got trapped in her love and remain with her till date.

She very loyal, calm, and respectful. I never knew she was a virgin until we get to the end point.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Greatzeus(m): 7:33am On Aug 22, 2019
Blackivy27:
I woke up one day and looked in the mirror. Love instantly
Funny grin
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by superlanny(m): 7:58am On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

shocked shocked shocked
so which one do you prefer?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 10:07am On Aug 22, 2019
superlanny:
so which one do you prefer?

You buy before you taste angry
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by siofra(f): 12:21pm On Aug 22, 2019
we met in the toilet at bbnaija house

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Dshocker(m): 2:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:
His calmness, his voice and his sense of responsibility kiss kiss kiss

This your sense of responsibility sounds like he takes care of your bills
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 2:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dshocker:

This your sense of responsibility sounds like he takes care of your bills

No oo. I'm an independent lady you know wink

He's just so caring and responsible
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Dshocker(m): 3:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

No oo. I'm an independent lady you know wink

He's just so caring and responsible

Responsible in what way?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by LordKO(m): 4:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
MizyB:

Do you mind stating the difference(s)?

- Love (the big love/goodness); foremost, love is unchangeable - but people do change. So, every sane person loves others unconditionally - this is achieved by striving to be conscientious and altruistic always. Altruism and conscientiousness are for checks and balances in the context I used them/have always used them, so they aren't interwoven. Love in its bundle remains an action - it's encompassing.

- Falling in love; this, however, is subjective/for self-serving interest. So, the overwhelming emotional feelings from one or more of the constituents of the big love above (emotional feelings like, fancy, lust, admiration, respect, benefit, etc) is what falling in love is all about and it's subjective depending on each individual's mentality. To some people, it could be because the opposite interest is morally sound, physically beautiful/handsome, financially buoyant, intelligent, etc - this explains the reason people fall in and out of love. This by extension means that Individual's love language differs, it can be material things or immaterial things (immaterial things are always inconsequential, but to some they're things that matter). This breeds leanings.

- Staying in love; this will always depend on the abilities of the parties involved to continually maintain the opposite party's love language as I mentioned above. This means one must always strive to maintain that which attracted the other party - this is why relationship is work. So, going into a serious relationship with someone who doesn't share same leanings with you/someone who hasn't achieved self-realization/someone who hasn't conquered himself is dangerous.

So, unconditionality of love doesn't invalidate conditionality of falling in love and staying in love. And once the condition of falling in love is mutually based on immaterial things (attribute) it's assumed genuine/sustainable love - because attribute is innate. Anyone who falls in love with you (and vice versa) because of material things mainly or solely, is a frenemy that can ruin you at any given time.

It takes an undiscerning and/or greedy person to suffer a heartbreak/to be used, so:

- It's possible to walk the walk without being burnt/hurt

- It's possible to give everything in a relationship without losing anything in the end - it's called losing honorably, any real altruist will understand me well

- A healthy relationship is one where both parties involved are mutually happy and have their individual inner peace always

- It's possible to leave a relationship without becoming toxic afterward

Love is real.

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by superlanny(m): 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

You buy before you taste angry
smiley ...have you being to a suya spot before...lol . I get you tho and i respect your choice... How has your day being na?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dshocker:

Responsible in what way?

He respects me and everyother person arond him
He give me attention no matter how busy he is
He controls his emotions so as not to affect me or other people.
He has a good plan for our future
He encourages and supports my dreams wink wink

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 7:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
superlanny:
smiley ...have you being to a suya spot before...lol . I get you tho and i respect your choice... How has your day being na?

How dare you compare a whole human being to an ordinary suya angry angry angry

My day went well thanks. Its midnight here cool
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Dshocker(m): 7:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

He respects me and everyother person arond him
He give me attention no matter how busy he is
He controls his emotions so as not to affect me or other people.
He has a good plan for our future
He encourages and supports my dreams wink wink

Ok
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 7:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Dshocker:

Ok

Satisfied?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Young Hausa Couple Set To Wed As They Release Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / I Find It Difficult To Approach Girls That Look Posh Or Sophisticated / Should I Worry About Her Size?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.