Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,493 members, 7,770,207 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:25 AM

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? (39523 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 12:45pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, okay.

Let's drop this subject now. How's Naija? The heat is killing us here today.
Lol i hear un
Naija dey there oo grin cheesy
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by XhosaNostra(f): 12:48pm On Sep 03, 2019
nisai:
Lol i hear un
Naija dey there oo grin cheesy

Dey there how?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nisai: 12:53pm On Sep 03, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Dey there how?
Nothing lol. Naija just dey fine sha smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by luvyaself95(m): 12:55pm On Sep 03, 2019
Elliot2:
We were in jss2 and she was my crush. on one faithful day,she made me angry and so I hit her. She didn't struggle to fight back or abuse me. The next day she sent me an apology letter and some apple fruits. I was so touched by the words in the letter and the sweet taste of the apple that I loved her the more. And I equally felt ashamed of myself hitting her. She made me promise myself never to hit any lady. I love mi Mimi so much. But won't marry her.
why you won't marry her
elliot are you an idiot.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by kunleweb: 4:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
NigPatriot:
Let me share mine...

I got an unidentified number call me, on a very frustrating afternoon. I normally don't pick unsaved numbers except I'm expecting one. Out of frustration I was about to pass the anger to this unknown caller, but the voice I heard next melted my soul. "Hi, this is xxxx from xxxx you left your notepad at xxxxx, I saw this number written on it, with the name, pls am I speaking with xxxx".
At that point I've never heard any soothing voice as such in my entire life. I kept stuttering with my words. She was the Usher in a church I had attended the previous Sunday, at this point I had no regular church, but then I told my self this might just be it. I couldn't wait for Sunday to reach so I could match the face with that voice. (I'm not a social media person
Sunday came, I waited for two services , lo and behold I met with the stunning beauty, and as they say .. the rest is history! She has been bursting my head ever since that day.

Woow. What divine setup
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Olas00(m): 5:37pm On Sep 12, 2019
How did person fall in love self?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Deasegun19(m): 5:46pm On Sep 12, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Very few men fall in love these days. Na money matter dey our mind. Country hard and man got survive first.

Abi ooo. mama and siblings dey to take care of ...
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by naughtylagosguy(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2020
naughtylagosguy:
I saw her comment on a No Sex Before Marriage Post on Nairaland. I sent her a PM and we exchanged a couple of emails before we started chatting on WhatsApp, and it grew into frequent phone calls. I fell in love with her because I noticed she seems different from most girls that I've met before, shes independent, religious to an extent, truthful but she can be annoyingly stubborn and she's a pain in the ass. grin grin grin

We are married now. We got married a day after Valentine.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Mizsuccess2018(f): 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2020
Too bad, I am single at the moment
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 24, 2020
Do you need help in your research execution and data analysis using programs like Excel, SPSS, R, Python and more?

Speceria Enterprise is a place where you will get professional guidance from topic selection till submission.

We deliver accurately and flawlessly with a collection of seasoned experts to cater for any department/course.

Distance is no barrier
CALL Or WhatsApp✉✉ us on
Chidi :+2348067578848
Harmony:+2347038879440
Join our whatsapp group for more information
https:///IPIB8G5NYqS6c3bU7Egpfq
With us
�"you're covered "
Cos we got you covered
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Creativeace(m): 4:39pm On Aug 19, 2020
NACE13:

Bro, no matter what, don't throw away your alpha male status, it is the next thing your woman respects after your financial status. No woman wants another 'woman' to be the head. Even if you must sacrifice a few things for love, don't include your alpha status. Once you do, you have lost the respect. There's reason why the male lion has the mane
An
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by newspapers: 7:23pm On Jul 27, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing.
Don't fall out of love

https://www.successjoint.com/why-do-people-fall-out-of-love-16963/
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by INCREDIBLE007(m): 7:31pm On Jul 27, 2021
single @ da moment
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by KvngJaja: 11:35am On Jul 30, 2021
Nyansh cool
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by arthurwillia(m): 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2021
naughtylagosguy:

But did you have sec before marriage
No lie
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by mattmogan88: 12:21pm On Jul 30, 2021
Massive boobs though she no get sense grin
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by RaniOpe: 4:38pm On Nov 07, 2021
naughtylagosguy:

Congrats

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Ex Wants Me Back Because She Heard That I'm Now Employed / My Boyfriend Is So Annoying!!! / Nairalander Couple Pray In Pre-Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.