Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,362 members, 7,815,776 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? (39842 Views)

What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have? / When You Fall In Love Online With A Guy (Meme Collection) / This Young Couple's Prewedding Photo Will Make You Fall In Love Again (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Starz825(m): 11:40am On Aug 21, 2019
Olayinka8793:
Very few men fall in love these days. Na money matter dey our mind. Country hard and man got survive first.
As in...na only God fit help...the bills don't fall in love with you bro undecided
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by hawksford: 11:41am On Aug 21, 2019
nel4k:
Met my lollipop on the wedding day of a best friend, exchanged numbers and continued discussions till the every thing happened. I had a fatal accident 3 months on the relationship where I had a fracture of the upper humerus and the believable occur; my sunshine came the next day and spent her whole holiday with me in the hospital, I mean she was there with just a hang bag without cloths (ended up getting her cloths way-billed) and stayed for a month with me. That was the awesomeness and real love for me. We are married now with a little angel. She is the best woman and friend in my life.

Lord!!!

I need true love like this, been searching and I'm yet to find, worse still the society makes it hard/convinces you that it doesn't exist cry cry cry

God epp ó
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 11:58am On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
you tagged the mods and now that ur comment has been deleted.
you see? that devil has a strong backing by mods.
by the way how do I reject this his request?
see attached pics below
can't find any option to reject the jobless troll
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
what's ur past?
single mother abi?
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by hawksford: 12:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
DonDaniDee,
Flier,
Nel4k,
CoolAmbience,
Ciaos,
naughtylagosguy,
NigPatriot,
Odenkelechi

Chai, genuine love story wey dey burst brain, I wanna join the league cry cry .
Married peeps biko, how did you do it

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy And we're clamouring for a sane and better Nigeria... you guys ain't ready yet...lol. grin

You have just witnessed an 'Abuse of Position' in full gear. grin

It's a pity!

Well, take good care of that babe o. smiley
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 12:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
what is it? tell me!
you can confide in me
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 12:07pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Home wrecker, how do you know that someone else was providing the funds? undecided
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 12:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
cos I'm a counselor and a good friend that one can trust and confide in
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by larryking540: 12:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
Onnasucs1:

my mother go always warn me say nobody fit pretend pass woman. You go think say you don find Angel till you marry am. The thing dey fear me sef.

Nobody is perfect but if person still dey enjoy her imperfections, na to japaaaa o.

cheesy at a young age, them expect you to don dey drive Rolls Royce and give them heaven on Earth, meanwhile their papa still dey struggle to pay their tution fee

which school fees, many of their parents still live in tenant apartment,
cut ur coat according to ur size,
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by NACE13: 12:20pm On Aug 21, 2019
Before I commit myself to a serious relationship, not even falling in love, I try to foresee what we'll be like in the next 5-7years, if the output in my head doesn't give a guaranteed 89.9-99.9% answer, I just hang in there until we both get tired and then move on. I am a very stubborn person when it comes to relationships
After my first heartbreak, I stopped believing in "Let us see what the future holds for us" bullshît. I make my own destiny, instead of waiting for 'fate'

To those who fell genuinely in love, I am truly happy for you guys.

6 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Onnasucs1(m): 12:31pm On Aug 21, 2019
larryking540:

which school fees, many of their parents still live in tenant apartment,
cut ur coat according to ur size,
grin grin grin that's it bro smiley
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by EzeIgboNwaChukwu(m): 12:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
KanuSE:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy And we're clamouring for a sane and better Nigeria... you guys ain't ready yet...lol. grin

You have just witnessed an 'Abuse of Position' in full gear. grin

It's a pity!

Well, take good care of that babe o. smiley
how do I deal with this nitwit spamming my mentions?
just came online and noticed over 20 mentions thinking it's sane people that quoted me only to find out the jobless troll canceling my posts

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by ebonyggurl(f): 12:35pm On Aug 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

Oh! good wink
Rolling my eyes.
If she said she screwed him before falling in love with him, what does that make her?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 12:36pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:
just came online and noticed over 20 mentions thinking it's sane people that quoted me only to find out the jobless troll canceling my posts
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by NACE13: 12:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
hawksford:

cry cry . This kinda proves you don't have to try being an alpha male before you find your lady, just do you and let things flow naturally...

But I've been all these yet haven't found a genuine and mutually cordial relationship

Bro, no matter what, don't throw away your alpha male status, it is the next thing your woman respects after your financial status. No woman wants another 'woman' to be the head. Even if you must sacrifice a few things for love, don't include your alpha status. Once you do, you have lost the respect. There's reason why the male lion has the mane

3 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by KanuSE: 12:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
EzeIgboNwaChukwu:

Lol cheesy Hahahaha.. cheesy cheesy

Just ignore the empty head, at least our posts keep him/her busy. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DevilhimseIf: 12:39pm On Aug 21, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Lol cheesy Hahahaha.. cheesy cheesy

Just ignore the empty head, at least our posts keep him/her busy. grin
[/s]
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by OlawaleBammie: 12:44pm On Aug 21, 2019
Toks2008:
Fall in love you say? You must be a learner. Only mumus fall in love but reasonable people have strong desires hinged on self interest which is subject to change depending on prevailing circumstances.
pls say more i want to hear from u, i need more from u since u narated ur real life experience den, its someone like u i want to learn from.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by MrCEO69(m): 1:01pm On Aug 21, 2019
Bae good gan, in all aspect, godly, kind hearted, faithful, Igbo, focused, pretty, cute, hot, sexy. And we met on 2go lol
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 1:06pm On Aug 21, 2019
ebonyggurl:

Rolling my eyes.
If she said she screwed him before falling in love with him, what does that make her?

That makes her a normal human being grin

I was just curious to know
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by OlawaleBammie: 1:12pm On Aug 21, 2019
hysteriabox:

Football!
She was a passionate barca fan. I told a group of guys that Manchester united (of 2011) could win barca... She couldn't take that.... Her superior argument drew me like a charm. Now married to her 7 years
ahahahah, i like dat, she beat u 3-1 but las las u hook her down til naw grin do me i do u

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Toks2008(m): 1:17pm On Aug 21, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
pls say more i want to hear from u, i need more from u since u narated ur real life experience den, its someone like u i want to learn from.

There is nothing more to say.

Love between humans is a facade. People love because of what they want from you and yes very minute few will love for real but the number is so negligible.

True love only exists between GOD to humans.
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by spiceadole: 1:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
internationalman:
Because she has always put me first before any other thing since when I was in her stomach...

You were not in her stomach.
You were in her uterus..called "Womb" in lay man's language
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by DonDaniDee(m): 2:11pm On Aug 21, 2019
hawksford:
DonDaniDee,
Flier,
Nel4k,
CoolAmbience,
Ciaos,
naughtylagosguy,
NigPatriot,
Odenkelechi

Chai, genuine love story wey dey burst brain, I wanna join the league cry cry . This kinda proves you don't have to try being an alpha male before you find your lady, just do you and let things flow naturally...

But I've been all these yet haven't found a genuine and mutually cordial relationship

Relationship is not a do or die thing. When you find someone you connect with no one will tell you. And you don't have to force yourself on someone because you like what you see from the outside and when you go inside its not what you expect. True love happens naturally and it is actually built out of normal understanding between two people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by Lamanii22(f): 2:28pm On Aug 21, 2019
Freehuman:
I was the last man after I joined a queue of about 30 people. I took out a large bundle of 1000 Naira notes and started counting until the official noticed. We locked eyes and she gave a large grin.
She announced immediately " Ladies and gentlemen , there's mix up somewhere. I think we should start from behind. " The lady was so beautiful I must confess...

Did I fall in love with her?
No I didn't.
I fell in love with my money that day. It has been saving me since the 90's.

Lol I just died...
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by superlanny(m): 2:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
tohyorsih:

You saw his di*k before falling in love with him?
lol, you have to taste/test ,what you want to have or want smiley
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by OdenKelechi(m): 2:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Elliot2:
I no go lie u,I go cheat on her with one ugly werey.
You can fight it nau. Just put your mind to it
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by OdenKelechi(m): 2:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
DonDaniDee:

Relationship is not a do or die thing. When you find someone you connect with no one will tell you. And you don't have to force yourself on someone because you like what you see from the outside and when you go inside its not what you expect. True love happens naturally and it is actually built out of normal understanding between two people.
You're very right bro. The way i and my babe clicked was effortless. We didn't even try too hard but we just clicked

1 Like

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by hysteriabox(m): 2:41pm On Aug 21, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
ahahahah, i like dat, she beat u 3-1 but las las u hook her down til naw grin do me i do u
Do me i do you cracked me up. Thanks grin

2 Likes

Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by tohyorsih(f): 2:49pm On Aug 21, 2019
superlanny:
lol, you have to taste/test ,what you want to have or want smiley

Oh really?

Is that what you do?
Re: What Made You Fall In Love With Your Present Lover? by nel4k(m): 3:09pm On Aug 21, 2019
Partnerbiz3:

Love this.

You had a ghastly accident though, not a fatal one.

You would be dead if it was fatal

Noted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Help! I Saw My Pastor In A Dating App On / Corper Dragged Over Unromantic Birthday Date / Birthday Gift That A Guy Would Really Appreciate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.