Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,262 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) - Literature (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) (9882 Views)

Iron Sanctuary (V3) / Only I Level Up: Iron Sanctuary / The Nairaland Literature Sanctuary, The Forever Contest (TNLS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 9:11am On Sep 11, 2019
Thanks for the updates
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 9:41pm On Sep 11, 2019
Chapter 28
Squadron Snr, slammed himself hard on the gate of Arrow of God Clan, sending the gate hard to the ground.
"Help" He muttered as He crawled on the ground.
The Assassin Mate, appeared from afar walking up to Squadron Snr, with Lyta following behind them
Zion clan members, immediately got to work, setting up bricks, making of tents, the clan ground covered more than enough land space, looking to the north was the way to the dark forest.
Choosing this settlement was suitable to Mide, since it had lesser metal meat, which the inexperienced ones among them could hunt and gain more metal points and some miles away were higher metal meats which the experienced ones among them could go for, and all round, they were sure not be short of hunts.
The assassin mate stood some inches away from gate of the clan, while Squadron Snr was in.
Queenite ran up to the gate, her swords in her hand, getting to where Squadron Snr laid, She pointed the edge of her sword to his throat and pointed the other forward towards the Assassin mate and Lyta Omega
"Hand him over to us, and we might be talking our way through peace" Lyta Omega said, his voice echoing.

Queenite grinned and looked at Squadron Snr, who nodded in disapproval, which a pleading look on his face.
"He is your sworn enemy" Lyta said again.
"Please, give me a chance, he wants me to die with the tactics in me, he betrayed Sleek and now he wants me dead"Squadron Snr said bleeding through his abdomen.
"Take this man up and treat his wounds" Queenite shouted out the orders and quickly Squadron Snr was attended to.
"Kill her"
One of the Assasin mate, summoned out two swords from his hands and joined the butt together, skillfully tilting it around, he dashed onwards Queenite.
Leaping into the air, Queenite slashed him into two, dropping his body to the ground, while blood splattered on her face.
"Next" She said and watched as blood dropped off her sword.
"You'll regret this" Lyta said and took a step backward, before summoning out his mount.
"Make way" Jude shouted, having a huge brown box on his back, while Zion and Mirah followed behind.
"Gather around, everyone, you won't believe what we brought" Zion shouted.
Jude dropped the box before Mide and the Tribot, while Tasha, Tema and Dawn hurried towards them.
"It's true, Dad, the Animans, they are real, we brought one, we caught it hunting"
Mirah said with wild excitement in her face.

Chapter 29

2 Likes

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by mondaypemisire(m): 1:34pm On Sep 12, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 1:48pm On Sep 12, 2019
Chapter 29
Jude summoned out a metal axe from his left hand, and looked around, heaved and broke the lock with the axe.
The lid of the box slowly moved backward, a small scaly finger came out first, clinching tight to the edge of the box.
Zion flipped out his daggers and moved a step backward, Mide looked with curiosity, as a sharp fin rised put from the box.
A soft growl came as a fish in human structure stood up from the box, having a rough scaly body, large fishy eyes on each corner of the face, with sticky fungi on its body, the legs looked strong with three fingers on each and having webbed liking.
"What the heck" Dawn muttered and moved back, including Tema.
"Speak" Zion shouted and threw his dagger at the neck, making it stop an inch before its neck.
"Humans, you're making a terrible mistake, first, you drove us off from the face of this world, now you hunt us" The animan said, with threat in its tone
Mide blinked his eyes in surprise and walked forward to the creature.
"What do you mean? " Mide asked, and looked at the creature with a fierce look.
"This is our world, we lived on the surface, but when your kind discovered this land, for peace to reign, we went into hiding, and we came out at night to hunt the lesser animal"
"Can you be our guest? " Mide asked, bringing up a smile on his face.
The creature had a surprise look on its face, due to Mide's question.
"Ahhrhh " the creature growled softly and bowed it's head.

Chapter 30

1 Like

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by germaphobe(m): 3:51pm On Sep 12, 2019
continue boss we dey here with you. I was away and alot had happened already.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 12:22am On Sep 13, 2019
Following
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by mondaypemisire(m): 10:05am On Sep 13, 2019
Gud
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 11:16pm On Sep 15, 2019
*knock*knock*
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Ice4jez(m): 11:30pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bros pls let get updates
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 11:35am On Sep 16, 2019
Chapter 30
Squadron Snr, sat himself up, his injuries already healed, but somehow he still felt exhausted.
He groaned as he felt a sharp pain in his abdomen.
"How are you feeling? " Queenite asked from where she leaned on the wall of the room.
Squadron Snr raised his head up and replied
"Better"
"I don't mean your health, how do you feel being betrayed by your puppets" Queenite asked and walked towards him.
Squadron Snr heaved and looked away
"Where is the boy?, Double D"
Queenite snapped her fingers and summoned out her sword, swaying it around.
"Funny you should ask, what do you want him for?"
"He is the only hope we have, his bravery is all he needs, and it'll be better if he acts fast".
"I never thought, your kind would treat me with such hospitality" Droci, the animan said
"There are still good ones among us" Mide replied and passed a bowl of metal meat to Droci.
"Your kids, there is one among them who will conquer and get insatiable taste for power" Droci said and looked at the triplets where they sat far from them
"Zion, the one with the snake eyes"
"No, not him, he is the weakest among them" Droci said
"Hmm, we have an uprising threat, your world should have heard of him" Mide said and threw a piece of metal meat into his mouth.
"Yes, but we are less concerned, I can persuade my kind, and we will help you conquer, if you promise to let us return to surface without any commotion. "
"Deal" Mide said and stood up.
"Deal, my friend, but we will talk about the deal threat after Lyta is taken care of"

Chapter 31

1 Like

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 11:50am On Sep 16, 2019
Good day....

God Hand (Volume 1) is out for sale..

100 naira only (Hundred Naira) ...
Message on the following handles to get yours

www.mideshedrach@gmail.com

On facebook : Olusegun Ayomide Shedrach

Call or Whatsapp: 08129563535

Your Patronage will be highly appreciated.

2 Likes

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 7:50am On Sep 18, 2019
Human and animan becoming allies this will be awesome.

Thanks for the update
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2019
Chapter 31
Lyta Omega smirked as a messenger walked in, having a brown envelop in his hands.
"You have a message from Zion Clan Ground" the messenger said and slightly bowed his head.
"Who and what is Zion?" Lyta asked feeling less concerned, since it was his first time hearing that name and it was certain it had no strong stand.
"Double D, He created it" Lyta eyes widened with rage and felt uncomfortable within.
"Read"
The messenger sighed and tore the envelop open, and brought out the letter.
"A fair greetings, this is a fair warning, a friendly turn down, the Zion Clan, and it's general members, has seek for your turn down of power and release of strong hold on weaker clans, and failure to comply with three days, Means War, we will stop at nothing to stop you, even when we draw our last breath " The messenger read out
Lyta Omega angrily threw a dagger at the messenger, slitting his throat and giving way to free flow of Blood.
"fool, you shouldn't have read that " Lyta said and descended his throne.
"Tell him we are ready for war"
Mide tore the envelop with him open and shaked his head, as he read the message, he sighed and ready roughed the paper.
"I knew he wouldn't listen"
"Dad, we are getting late for the hunt" Mirah shouted and threw a round ball at Mide who caught it without looking at the direction.
"Alright warriors, let's go after the metal bull, the only common beast that has escaped and tried to kill me" Mide said and summoned out his horse mount.
Crawling up the cliff, Mide raised his hand up and instantly all movement stopped. I'm the other side of the cliff were hundreds of metal bull, grazing.
"The last time I tried hunting one, my bow wasn't good, I doubt the fury bow. " Mide said and summoned out his airslasher.
"Dad, what about the lite bow and your stun gun" Jude said and summoned out two batons from his hands.
"I doubt, these are hard skin metals" Mide said, and smiled.
"I got this" Zion said and summoned out his anaconda beast.
"Why? " Mirah asked confused.
"The only way to get rid of an enemy is to cause confusion " Zion replied and Stucked out his to tongue.
"Summon it back, imagine you didn't have it" Mide said and stricked ground with his airslasher and summoned out his lite bow, he pulled the string and aimed at a lonely beast.
"I'm need support"
Mirah summoned out her metal bow and summoned out the arrow and laid it on it, also taking her aim.
"Now"
The both released the string, the arrows piercing through the air, they hit the metal bull on the stomach, the force pushing it to the ground.
"3metal gears gained, thirty metal points " Mirah said happily, and hit Zion on the shoulder.
"My turn" Jude said and instantly his baton turned into an arrow.
Mide looked surprised and couldn't hide his expression.
"It's mechanical, I hate moving about with many gears, so I embed them into one" Jude replied and took his aim.

After the hunt and eating the metal meats, Mide skinned the remaining parts and tied the bag firmly.
A loud blast suddenly came from behind them, throwing them into different direction. Mide coughed and quickly stood up, holding his airslasher tight.
The assassin mate appeared distance before with Lyta taking the lead.

"Mates " Mide said and took defense "Get behind me" He said and watched as they took cover behind him.
"Kill him, I have no time for pleasantries " Lyta said and flicked his fingers.

Chapter 32

1 Like

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Timba24(m): 4:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
well done mr devilpen, i am seeing jude to be the most powerful among the triplets...
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 6:26pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thanks for the update sir Devilpen you are one in a million.

Jude seems to be the said one to conquer among mide's children.And I haven't seen the steam demon been useful since acquired.enm.. sha don't forget about mide's metal cloak.

I think if mide act wisely he will surely beat lyta omega hands down.

#teamzionclan#

1 Like

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 1:31pm On Sep 20, 2019
Chapter 32
Mide stretched his hands side ways, blocking his children as the Mates ran up to them. Mide dashed at the and suddenly turned invisible, the Mates stopped and looked around, holding tight to their swords.
A force suddenly threw Lyta off his feet, and crashed him against a tree. Mide turned visible and white steams coning off his body in large quantity, his eyes turned white and wings grew from his back in form of steam.
Jude dissembled his arrow, turning back into baton, he leaped forward, twisting himself around, he smacked a mate on the cheeks making him fall hard to the ground. Zion also ran up to a mate, doing the swing of the sword that came at him, and returned a heavy punch on the chest of his opponent.
Mirah took three swift steps backward as the Mate that attacked her, proceeded with a ground attack.

"A world of democracy, you turned it into a kingdom of blood" Mide said, watching as Lyta stood to his feet.
"It's dominance" Lyta replied and summoned out his sword on the right hand and his metal club on the left.
Mide groaned and dashed towards Lyta, he raised his right hand up and summoned out his airslasher, and swinged at Lyta.
Lyta blocked the sword with his club, and quickly his sword went back in, and got replaced by a shock wave hitter. He shouted and hit Mide on the stomach, running high electricity voltage into Mide.
The force threw Mide backward, as electricity sparked out of his body.
"Metal armour destroyed, Raven mount destroyed, now of fury destroyed, metal invisibility destroyed, sand demon destroyed, lite bow reduced to level 25,stun gun destroyed, metal Kevlar destroyed " Mide heard the sad news within him and shouted in agony as electric sparked out his body, rapidly draining him of his energy.
"NOOOOO!!!!! "
Lyta smiled wickedly and held Mide by the leg.
"Not so powerful now " He said and flinged Mide.

Jude smacked his knees against his opponent, the mate staggering to the floor, Jude shouted and smacked his feet against his face, cracking the neck bones. He saw Mirah took a hard hit by the mate she fought with and got angry. He summoned out his dragon lightning mount and sent it forward at the mate.
He ran up to Mirah and helped her to her feet, he looked at the Assasin mate and mumbled inaudible words. He hit his batons against each other and turned into a gattling gun and faced it at the mate.
"You hit a girl like that? " He said and fired the gun, shredding the mate body into pieces.

Zion did a back flip, jumping over a rock, still in the air, he twisted his body around and threw his dagger at the mate he fought with, slitting his throat.
"So easy, I thought these dudes were experienced" He said and kicked the lifeless body.

Mide tried standing up, just then Lyta grabbed him by the head and hug him against a rock. Mide groaned as the steam wings on his back broke, with made him cry in pain.
Lyta summoned out his sword and drove it at Mide's heart, dodging it swiftly, Mide flapped his wings making him gain fair balance, he smacked his steam fist on Lyta's jaw, sending him off, immediately Lyta touched ground, Mide lifted him up and gave him a smack down. Lyta quickly stood and dived to safety.
"I have thought of giving you chances, you've pissed me off, trust me, you'd journey ends here " Mide said and his hands turned into steam swords.

"Not today" Lyta said and flew into the sky, almost with the speed of light.

Chapter 33
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by ayshow6102(m): 1:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for the update boss
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
Thanks for the update.

Mide has been striped of most of his gears.so painful.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by germaphobe(m): 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
mide ain't as strong as before
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2019
Chapter 33
Lin Feng alighted his horse mount beside Dannegro, entering into the hall, he hugged Queenite and turned to face Squadron Snr who was already dressed up for war.
"You still owe me blood" Lin Feng said and gave Squadron Snr a cold look.
"He owe us all blood" Dannegro replied and smiled at Queenite.
"Why the sudden call to arms? " Dannegro asked puzzled.
"Mide, he goes up against Lyta, to put him down for once"
Dannegro smiled, like he had expected the day to come.
"It almost took him for ever, but Lyta is stronger, I heard he now form allies with Elemental Sanctuary " Dannegro said and threw his sword to the left hand and cracked his neck.
"It's not a war for just one day" Squadron Snr replied and cleared his throat.
Mide shaked Sen and rubbed his hair, then looked back Hardys and IV.
"You know the drill, we take them by surprise" Mide said and climbed on his horse.
"Isn't this suicide, I mean, you have no gear " Dawn said, trying stable her horse.
"The steam demon is enough" Tasha replied.
"Alright, the kids are with me, Sen, IV, Hardys, you follow in stealth, Tasha, Tema, Dawn, you hold home, you're back up, the Animans will meet us on field, Queenite will also meet us there " Mide said and geared his horse.
Lyta arrived the battle ground first, having just hundred men with him, he smiled as he saw Mide and his thousands gearing up furiously into the field.
Lyta alighted his horse and waited patiently.
"Something is up" Mide said and stopped his horse abruptly.
They all stood their position, watching Lyta and his few men from afar.
"He is up to something " Zion replied and squinted his eyes.
"He is not alone, He has the Air elemental clan with him, they are blending with the air " Zion said and looked at his father.
"Wait here, attack if anything goes wrong" Mide said and proceed forward.
Few meters away from Lyta, Mide alighted and summoned out his airslasher.
"Let's settle this like men, I challenge you to a one on one battle" Mide shouted and raised his sword up.
Lyta grinned and smiled at opportunity before him, Mide loosing all his gears, this was the perfect time for Lyta to finally pull him down.
"Should I remind you, that you have no gears" Lyta shouted back.
"Is that an excuse for you to decline? "
"I accept " Lyta shouted and leaped off his horse, walking closer, he turned into his Omega form, his metal body, increasing in size, his knuckles turning into sharp edges.
The shoulder blade extending out, having sharp blades on it, the entire body having metal spikes on it.
"How will Dad win this? " Mirah asked, her heart pounding fast.
"He is lossing, this is madness" Jude replied and jumped down his horse.

Chapter 34

2 Likes

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Dagger79(m): 11:31am On Sep 23, 2019
Nice story OP, but local man is wondering what is so special about this steam demon?
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by tunjilee003: 3:02pm On Sep 23, 2019
i see lyta going down but not sure of mide's safety
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2019
Curiously waiting for the next update.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by adetkid(m): 2:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
Devilpen you’ve sha leave these for “A Walk with the Devil”, e no good oooo
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2019
This part has less than three chapters more....
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by mondaypemisire(m): 6:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
mide.............🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐🤐
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Devilpen(m): 9:03pm On Sep 26, 2019
Chapter 34

Mide turned around swift and channeled Darkwar into his palm and hit Lyta Omega hard on the chest, sending him distance away.
"How on earth? " Zion muttered and wondered how his father was able to acquire such hit even without any gear.
Lyta Omega grinned and quickly stood up, he cracked his neck bone and proceed with caution, he himself had not thought Mide could give him such hit, a result of underestimate.
He Summouned out his club and shield and banged it against each other while electric bolt cracked round his body. Lyta Omega jumped into the sky and send a lightning bolt at Mide who dodged it swiftly and transformed into Double D.
Lyta Omega grinned and summoned the soul of his swiftness fox and dashed at Mide. The movement looked so slow to Mide, like it took forever for Lyta to get to him.
Double D moved aside and used the butt of his secrets hit Lyta on the head, which opened the lid that covered the electric circuit on his head.
"Yes" Mirah shouted and made a fist.
Jude smirked and shaked his head at Mirah childish act.
Lyta stood up and laughed loudly
"Seems I underestimated you" He said and poured sand into Mide's eyes.
He dashed at Mide and grabbed him by the feet, and pulled him down, without any hesitation he banged Mide on the face, cracking the human bot helmet.

"Cheat" Zion shouted and sometimes out his daggers.
Mide felt another force trying to take over his body, somehow, he didn't feel the pain of the hard hitting Lyta gave him, all he did was fight off the force trying to conquer his body. Mide screamed as a way to summon more energy and fight off the force.

A loud roar suddenly came from the right direction, which startled everyone, suddenly appeared a lion standing upright in human form, having cloths on, at first one, then others showed up behind and next different species of animals in human form.
"The Animans are here " Jude said and roared loudly.
Mide punched Lyta on the jaw, getting him off his body, wings like steak suddenly sprouted out from his back, and flapped him into the air unbalanced.

"Kill anyone" Lyta Omega shouted and behind him the earth began to form human, rising from it and the air turning into human.

"This is worse than I thought" Mide muttered and raised his sword up

Chapter 35

1 Like

Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 9:39pm On Sep 26, 2019
Awaiting the arrival of Lin feng and co.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by Hardes(m): 9:40pm On Sep 26, 2019
Thanks for the update.
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by skyblueking(m): 3:56pm On Sep 27, 2019
See suspense oo..
Anyway....am obeying Lyta's command to kill everybody...
*licks Hardes blood*
Devilpen you are next if you dont come and update something....
Re: Iron Sanctuary: Only I Level Up (V2) by tunjilee003: 5:12pm On Sep 27, 2019
more is still coming.we haven't heard much from sen and his brothers i think their attention is much needed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

ALIEN - GALAXY AT WAR!!! / Why Are Books On Igbo Culture, Identity, History Etc Expensive. / The Official Literature/Writing Section Poster Of The Year Award 2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.