Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo (153596 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Oremeyii(f): 4:52pm On Sep 30, 2019
Femi should get a divorce already, his wife is...

Tamilare should act carefully with Femi before she does something she'll "regret"
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by queenakpos: 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
this femi is just funny and doctor Bello should mind his business
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by toyhin123(f): 6:15pm On Sep 30, 2019
This is really funny
Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by dalu4god(m): 7:46pm On Sep 30, 2019
Let’s take him to my place” Tamilore chirped in and Femi turned the offer down immediately. “No. You’ve done enough for me, Tamilore” “Olawale, don't mind him. Bundle him and let’s go” Tamilore said.

This is Epic..... hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by nimat158(f): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
am loving this story
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 8:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
Dele my guy behave yourself and sleep alone on that bed. Tara (she-devil) I am wishing you a bad health problems. Thanks for the update ma.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Temmuizza(f): 8:17pm On Sep 30, 2019
Well I knw Tara is abt to get d dose of her own. Medicine, I pray she get one terminal disease dat is incurable,quick recovery to femi,tamiloree thank u oo,my favourite character, thanks ma am fr d update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaysmart4real(m): 8:28pm On Sep 30, 2019
Femi dey protect his future Teritory. Make i no talk wetin i wish for Tara Thanks for the update Ma'am
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by YoungBruzzy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks so so much for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by damis28crown(f): 10:30pm On Sep 30, 2019
Treasure17 You don veex ooo.. the thin jst tire me naa
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 10:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
Oremeyii:

Me too I'm wondering o
Let's keep watching
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Treasure17(m): 11:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
damis28crown:
Treasure17 You don veex ooo.. the thin jst tire me naa
Pele
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by damis28crown(f): 12:53pm On Oct 01, 2019
i think tara hs health issue she loves femi and doesnt wnt him to feel her absent wen shes gone WOW
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by DemiKOL(f): 1:01pm On Oct 01, 2019
Temmuizza:
Well I knw Tara is abt to get d dose of her own. Medicine, I pray she get one terminal disease dat is incurable,quick recovery to femi,tamiloree thank u oo,my favourite character, thanks ma am fr d update

na so you vex for tara reach?

1 Like

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 4:12pm On Oct 01, 2019
nice one op
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by estygoldy(f): 6:55pm On Oct 01, 2019
Please help us and update please. Supense is killing me o
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaytolee(m): 7:03pm On Oct 01, 2019
estygoldy:
Please help us and update please.
Supense is killing me o
I Don refresh tire
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Garphar(m): 7:06pm On Oct 01, 2019
We are waiting oooo
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Happiness98(f): 7:49pm On Oct 01, 2019
Awwn! we are waiting mama...
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by divinelypruned(f): 7:56pm On Oct 01, 2019
Nna eh, I don refresh sotiaaa, I come tire.
Abeg make my phone rest jaree
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 10:09pm On Oct 01, 2019
Happy Independence Day.

Femi's stay at Tamilore's place made them bonded the more. Tamilore hardly leave the bedroom during the day in order to keep him company. The two were always together. They played games, watched movies, gist together and even ate together from the same plate.
Tamilore put a check on him whenever he’s staying long with work on his laptop and she also helped received some business calls on his behalf, playing his temporary PA.
“Tamilore, how can I repay you for all this” He had said to her. “You are my friend, now my nurse, cook companion and now my PA” He said and Tamilore smiled.
“Don’t get used to it, once the doctors certify that you are 100% recovered, I’m throwing you out of my house, straight” She said with a grin.
“You are mean!” He threw back at her and they both laughed.
Femi kept on calling the Manager, still Tara didn’t speak to him. Exactly a week after Femi was discharged he went for medical checkup at the hospital and his Doctor confirmed he had recovered fully. Tamilore was the one who drove him to the hospital, Olawale couldn’t make it. They returned home and Femi started packing his things. Tamilore walked into the room and met him arranging his things in a bag.
“What are you doing?” She asked as if she didn’t know already.
“I’m packing. I don’t want to wait till you throw me out” He joked but Tamilore didn’t find it funny.
“I didn’t mean that”
“I know but I have to leave at least if not for anything, for you to use your remaining leave days to rest”
“Are you sure you can take care of yourself all alone?”
“You have really laboured much for me. You need a time alone”
“I’m not complaining” Femi walked up to her, hugged her and kissed her on the forehead. He held her arms and looked into her eyes.
“I’ll miss you, I’m already getting addicted to this company we share and I have to leave before it’s too late for me to turn back. Because whether we both accept it or not, we are in love with each other” He said and a stray tear left his eye.
“Femi….”
“Blessed is that man that will have you for a wife, because he is the type that the Bible refers to as ‘a man that finds a good thing and obtains favour from the Lord’ He paused and looked into her eyes.
“Gold! That’s who you are Tamilore” He said and cleaned the tears that were already flowing down her cheeks. He gave her along and tight hug this time. He released her and left immediately. His car was already waiting for him outside. He had called the company driver to come pick him up.
He had also called his secretary, Valentina earlier to help him send someone to clean the house with her supervision.
Femi moved back into a clean house. His gateman was happy to see him. He heard about the accident but he couldn’t leave the house to check on him in the hospital.
Femi sent the driver to help him get some few things he’ll need in the house before leaving which he did.
He lay on his bed, he only took drinks, he couldn’t eat, not because he wasn’t hungry but because he was already used to eating with Tamilore. He really missed her. He gave her a call and thanked her all over again.
“I miss you” He said.
“I miss you too. Have you eating?” Tammy asked.
“I’m used to eating with you. It’s like I lost my appetite when I left your place” He said truthfully.
“I think we are both in the same shoe. I haven’t eaten anything since you left but we'll be fine”
“Yea, we'll be fine”
“Have you heard from your wife?”
“No I haven’t. I'll let you know if I hear from her” He said and they wished each other a happy night rest.
Femi couldn’t sleep that night, he had a lot going on in his mind, his sick wife in New York, his feelings for Tamilore and a whole lot of complications in his life.
Tamilore couldn’t sleep either, Femi was right she is in love with him and same with him. She was in love with a man that can never be her own. Femi had signed for better, for worse and she will never be an instrument the devil will use to break his home.
It was a long night, Femi didn’t sleep until the early hours of the morning, and it was around 6am that he finally fell asleep but morning came at last.

CHAPTER 16
At about 8am, Femi’s phone started ringing continuously and that woke him up. He reluctantly took the phone from the bed side table. He checked the caller ID and it was Tara's Manager. His eyes flew open immediately.
“She is back” Said the Manager.
“Should I come pick her up from the Airport?” He said anxiously.
“No need for that. She's at her Mum's place!” He revealed.
“What! Why is that? If she needed care that much, her mum should come over instead!”
“I don’t think she plan on coming back home”
“Are you joking or something? She is my wife….”
“You need to come see her at her Mum's place. She’s in a bad condition”
“You are scaring me, just tell me what’s going on”
“It’s not something I can explain on phone”
“Okay. I’ll be there” He said and ended the call. He quickly rushed to the bathroom and took his bath. He returned and his phone was ringing. It was Tamilore.
“Hello, Good morning” She said and he replied.
“Have you taking your medication?” She asked.
“I’ve not even taken breakfast and I don’t think I can do that any time soon. Tara is back”
“That’s good news but that doesn’t stop you from taking…”
He cut in. “Tamilore, she’s in a bad shape according to her manager. I need to run, I'll talk to you later” He said and hang up.
“Femi…..” she called but he had disconnected.
Tamilore started pacing up and down her room. She just woke up too and remembered she had to call Femi to remind him of his meds but she was shocked at what she heard and at the same time he was scared for Femi who just recovered and now has another problem at hand. She only hoped that everything will be okay.
Femi got to his mother in-law’s house and met her wife's siblings in the sitting room. They looked like someone who was mourning and by the time he saw Mrs. Benson, his mother in-law, he knew there was fire on the mountain.
“Where's my wife?” He demanded.

12 Likes

Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Babysuccess02(f): 10:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hmmm hope she isn't dead?
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaysmart4real(m): 10:30pm On Oct 01, 2019
Hmmmm its like Tara is dead o
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by damis28crown(f): 10:41pm On Oct 01, 2019
OMG I hope its good news tammy still hv a chance
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Ann2012(f): 11:37pm On Oct 01, 2019
Lot of things are going on in my mind right now, maybe Tara has been diagnosed of an incurable disease Abi.....I'll just wait for the next update sha.

Thanks for the update ma'am
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by lonesome501(m): 2:51am On Oct 02, 2019
tara z in a badt shape...if it z nt sum incurable s.t.d///or drug abuse,,then,,it would be a spiritual problem.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by kaytolee(m): 3:24am On Oct 02, 2019
Is Tara gone...
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by queenakpos: 5:54am On Oct 02, 2019
Chai .....what is happening to tara?
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Etsyl: 6:08am On Oct 02, 2019
queenakpos:
Chai .....what is happening to tara?
Reward of Evil
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Gvnl(f): 8:37am On Oct 02, 2019
Tara oooooo
She has come again. I wonder what happened to her. She should stop stressing Femi abeg undecided

Thanks for the update
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 02, 2019
Tara is reaping what she sow, hope this will not affect Femi. Thanks for the update.
Re: TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo by izaray(f): 10:30am On Oct 02, 2019
Thanks for the update

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Take Me As I Am - A Love Story / Love, Lust And Lost. Part 1 And 2. / Three Sides Of A Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.