Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (56621 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by larryking540: 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jeferious:
Can you give your own blood brother this same advice? angry
u ask am well, I don't kw. I have noticed ladies for this particular behavior, all becus of lve way no get meaning they will want u to settle for a relationship dat everybody knows will yield nothing,
a mother of 2 for not same man but different men, I once had a friend like dat in campus, bro these type of lady call single mother sleeps around like hell, make op day deceive himself thinking she is d only one dat she is rolling with,

Some guys are just too dump, u kw see single girl follow na who don born u day eye,

the last time I checked in 9ja society marriage between a guy and a single mother doesn't last ,most times the guy becomes a puppet in the hux, check around and see

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Alwaysking: 5:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=Blackivy27 post=81630572][/quote]Babe why are you lying
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by goldmatrix(m): 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:
We met around February and we have been doing some intimacy things but i notice she had two kids from different man which I confirmed, but she’s all over my head that am so much in love and am trying to reduce the love or emotions i have for her.

Can you please advice me on how not to get to much emotional to her anymore?

My brother it will soon pass over you. It happened like that to the other 2 men you mentioned before. She was all over their heads too and behold you have seen the exhibits. Good luck to U my brother. More strength to your waist..

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by sawdi: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:
yes but I don’t love them as I cherish this lady so much, could it be she’s using jazz or otunmopo on me?

My brother, this screenshot is for you.

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
sawdi:

My brother, this screenshot is for you.
thanks bro
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
aldelly2003:
bro I beg run for ur dear life,I fall into the same shit ,it took me 7 f.cking yrs to get out of it,same like u I call her like 20 time a day for 7yrs then she had a child ,from a previous marriage ,before she had my,bro just ask her what happened to the 1st guy and the second guy that the men ran away ,bro we broke up last yr,bro ask her y she broke up with the fathers of the two kids,run hope she never cook u vegetable's soup sha,just run for ur dear life ,if not for Yahweh I almost lost my life ,I thank Him am back on my feet bro run o,the rod she used in beating the two men ,is just in one corner awaiting u.
e be liks say i don chop vegetables oooh! But am trying to get unemotional about her. What should i do
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by pps1759(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:
lmao! Maybe e don jazz me fah
no be me talk am
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jeferious: 8:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
larryking540:

u ask am well, I don't kw. I have noticed ladies for this particular behavior, all becus of lve way no get meaning they will want u to settle for a relationship dat everybody knows will yield nothing,
a mother of 2 for not same man but different men, I once had a friend like dat in campus, bro these type of lady call single mother sleeps around like hell, make op day deceive himself thinking she is d only one dat she is rolling with,

Some guys are just too dump, u kw see single girl follow na who don born u day eye,

the last time I checked in 9ja society marriage between a guy and a single mother doesn't last ,most times the guy becomes a puppet in the hux, check around and see
We don try help am. E remain make im help imself
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by babavik: 8:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Fadafada231:
Op I've same problem.. though my own is a young married woman, I'm so obsessed with this lady to d extent that I call her almost every hour, one funny things is that I always check her last seen on WhatsApp and got angry anytime I see her online without any word from her. Yes she too loves me in similar vein. Hmm women
Married woman??!!. All I see is a coffin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by aldelly2003(m): 10:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
e be liks say i don chop vegetables
oooh! But am trying to get
unemotional about her. What
should i do
I will ask u 3 questions,how did u meet her,2 what kind of Church does she goes,3 when did she break up with last father of her 2 child and y, I will tell u bros just be prayerful and try to avoid her ,their a lot of women like that ,that are destiny killer ,bro it took me 7yrs b4 my eye clear o,I left euro to come and marry her after 7yrs ,I come c well well ,bros jazz dey o,I never believed but now I do. am just getting back on my feet ,you are under a spell and u can't kW it ,only does outside the relationship will c it
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by aldelly2003(m): 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
should i do
I will ask u 3 questions,how did u meet her,2 what kind of Church does she goes,3 when did she break up with last father of her 2 child and y, I will tell u bros just be prayerful and try to avoid her ,their a lot of women like that ,that are destiny killer ,bro it took me 7yrs b4 my eye clear o,I leftg l
Europe to come and marry her after 7yrs ,I come c well well ,bros jazz dey o,I never believed but now I do. am just getting back on my feet ,you are under a spell and u can't kW it ,only does outside the relationship will c it
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by aldelly2003(m): 10:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:
e be liks say i don chop vegetables oooh! But am trying to get unemotional about her. What should i do

3 question I have for u,1.how did u meet her,2.did she told u y d father of her last child left and when ,3 what kind of church does she goes 4.what does she do for a living
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by JIDECAC: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2019
adetoroamos:
am too emotional on her. I check all her last seen whenevershe didnt call or text within an hour imagine!
Bro, I see nothing wrong with what you're doing, in as much as the love is mutual. However, try to work on yourself so that your emotions won't make you insecure in your relationship. People always get emotional when they first fall in love, but as time goes on they become mature, it happens to everybody. If you buy a new phone today you will start pampering the phone, you won't want it to fall, you won't want to use another charger on the phone except the one that comes with it. The same thing applies to human relationship, checking her status, getting annoyed when she reads your whatsapp chats without replying on time are all sign of love which is very idea at the this stage. You don't have to reduce any thing because; time, distance, closeness and your busy work schedule will reduce it. But don't let it make you insecure, bcox insecurity will end up killing the relationship. And believe me you're not "human wrapper" as your friends may think. And the fact that she has two kids means nothing serious; but study her without emotions and know if she's competent to be a wife and a mother. A wife through how she addresses you her family and your family members, a mother through how she adresses her kids. Shalom!
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Alwaysking:
Babe why are you lying
Im 16 if you believe i aint a virgin its your choice. Doesnt affect me. Peace
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by okewumi: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
aldelly2003:
should i do
I will ask u 3 questions,how did u meet her,2 what kind of Church does she goes,3 when did she break up with last father of her 2 child and y, I will tell u bros just be prayerful and try to avoid her ,their a lot of women like that ,that are destiny killer ,bro it took me 7yrs b4 my eye clear o,I leftg l
Europe to come and marry her after 7yrs ,I come c well well ,bros jazz dey o,I never believed but now I do. am just getting back on my feet ,you are under a spell and u can't kW it ,only does outside the relationship will c it

Bros, don't mind Op

Something is wrong with his brain box. I have dated one before when single. I will not share my experience because a sheep that will get lost will not listen to the horn of an hunter. I was ready to marry her. I enjoyed best sex l have ever enjoy in my entire life but when reality done on me, l knew single mothers are not smiling. My advice for you from my experience is

Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
JIDECAC:
Bro, I see nothing wrong with what you're doing, in as much as the love is mutual. However, try to work on yourself so that your emotions won't make you insecure in your relationship. People always get emotional when they first fall in love, but as time goes on they become mature, it happens to everybody. If you buy a new phone today you will start pampering the phone, you won't want it to fall, you won't want to use another charger on the phone except the one that comes with it. The same thing applies to human relationship, checking her status, getting annoyed when she reads your whatsapp chats without replying on time are all sign of love which is very idea at the this stage. You don't have to reduce any thing because; time, distance, closeness and your busy work schedule will reduce it. But don't let it make you insecure, bcox insecurity will end up killing the relationship. And believe me you're not "human wrapper" as your friends may think. And the fact that she has two kids means nothing serious; but study her without emotions and know if she's competent to be a wife and a mother. A wife through how she addresses you her family and your family members, a mother through how she adresses her kids. Shalom!
Thank you bro

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by JIDECAC: 4:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
adetoroamos:
Thank you bro
you're welcome
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
aldelly2003:
should i do
how did you free your mind about her
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by olumalcolm(m): 4:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
adetoroamos:
extactly! This issue came up one time that she off her phone for like a whole day. How will i stop been to much emotional to her
1) if you guys stay close to each other, change location. 2) Whenever you are alone, try to get one of ur friends to spend time with. 3) This could sound crazy but it works, if you loves games, download 1 or 2 nice games on ur fone and play it everyday. Maybe one of those adventure games like grandtheft, with time, u will be thinking of the next stage of the game rather than her. It may sound childish but it works for me very very well. When something starts giving me headache or i need to take smtin off my mind, na to just play game(s) and off it goes.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
olumalcolm:
1) if you guys stay close to each other, change location. 2) Whenever you are alone, try to get one of ur friends to spend time with. 3) This could sound crazy but it works, if you loves games, download 1 or 2 nice games on ur fone and play it everyday. Maybe one of those adventure games like grandtheft, with time, u will be thinking of the next stage of the game rather than her. It may sound childish but it works for me very very well. When something starts giving me headache or i need to take smtin off my mind, na to just play game(s) and off it goes.
thank you
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by kenralph(m): 8:28pm On Aug 27, 2019
JIDECAC:
see your way of reasoning. So because she is a mom with 2 kids from TWO different men, she's not competent to be loved?
If she wasn't married to any of the two men that got her pregnant, Yes she's not.

She's careless, irresponsible and very poor at decision making. Smart people learn from the mistakes of others but this one failed to even learn from her own mistake.

Can you take such a woman to your family as a bride?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Bachwezi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
pcguru1:
Ubunja should be in this thread any moment from now, magneto dude is *drawn* to single mother thread.
Omo no be small thing of the Ubunja dey attack me about my thread on single moms yesterday no be here
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahahah�����
lipsrsealed
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by lyndaway(f): 11:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
it not all single mother's that are are wayward some are very responsible I know of one she has 3 kid's the first two are same father the last one has his own father presently a man has proposed to her and the wedding date has been fixed some of this woman have been through things it he who wear the shoe's that know where it pitches my bro if you love this lady truly and you feel she loves you too you guys should talk like adults make her understand your stand you just can tell
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Alwaysking: 5:22am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im 16 if you believe i aint a virgin its your choice. Doesnt affect me. Peace
I will have to test you first, if not I don't believe you, most girls who claims to be virgins are not.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
I will have to test you first, if not I don't believe you, most girls who claims to be virgins are not.
angry
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Alwaysking: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
angry
I'm waiting for you in my room. kiss
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
I'm waiting for you in my room. kiss
grin Keep waiting. I dont mind.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Alwaysking: 8:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Keep waiting. I dont mind.
If you don't come it means you are hiding something, perhaps, you are not a virgin after all. grin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 8:56am On Aug 28, 2019
Alwaysking:
If you don't come it means you are hiding something, perhaps, you are not a virgin after all. grin
angry no address?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Alwaysking: 9:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Blackivy27:
angry no address?
 3, Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos

I will be waiting... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.