Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,523 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:52 AM

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (56555 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:07am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
I dont blame them. They are insecure people building a fortress to protect themselves. It's safe there but boring. They cant see the world.

My problem is, if they want to unhappy then they should. Without encouraging someone else to destroy his own too.

The happiest men in history are those without gf or wife. You so dumb, you think men need you?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:11am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Op stop being silly. From your description she's matured. Forget that 2 kids part. People learn. Funny fact the miseducator you cc'ed for advice is a baby daddy. Who has a daughter outta wedlock.

If you love her and she loves you back be with her. A virgin might destroy you. Forget sexual chastity and all that.
lwkm forget two kids(two human beings)? that is humanly impossible but you are dumb not surprised. forget sexual chastity like you can forget a guy's bank balance before marrying/dating him.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:12am On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
The happiest men in history are those without gf or wife. You so dumb, you think men need you?
your moniker says alot.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:14am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
your moniker says alot.
Now the problem is my moniker...........Nothing up there?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:17am On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
lwkm forget two kids(two human beings)? that is humanly impossible but you are dumb not surprised. forget sexual chastity like you can forget a guy's bank balance before marrying/dating him.
i didnt want to mention you. If he loves the kids why not. African mentality states that if the kid aint yours give the child up. Thats why childless families would rather break up than adopt a baby.

b!tch im a virgin. Tell you a secret if i want to, i'll bury your as$ to the ground. A hymen doesnt make me a good gal. Okay its personal choice. A hoe might have more love than a virgin.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by MannieA(f): 10:23am On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Oh please stop it!
Both genders need each other!
Speak for yourself pls!
Men need women and women need men.
When God created both genders he knew exactly what he was doing!

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:24am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
We met around February and we have been doing some intimacy things but i notice she had two kids from different man which I confirmed, but she’s all over my head that am so much inlove and am trying to reduce the love or emotions i have for her.
Can you please advice me on how not to get to much emotional to her anymore?

Cc ubunja

No frontpage pls

Are you really sure you want happiness in life. Dispose that lady immediately.

11 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:25am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
i didnt want to mention you. If he loves the kids why not. African mentality states that if the kid aint yours give the child up. Thats why childless families would rather break up than adopt a baby.

b!tch im a virgin. Tell you a secret if i want to, i'll bury your as$ to the ground. A hymen doesnt make me a good gal. Okay its personal choice. A hoe might have more love than a virgin.

Reply to first paragraph: I pray you accept it when your husband tells you he LOVES the woman thats why he wants to make her the 2nd wife.

2nd: who gives a fvck about your hole? what good is that information to me?

You are encouraging him to act on LOVE yet you have not open your legs for whom you LOVE so far. lwkm. Love in history haven't benefit a man but the woman, well the op is not your family member.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:29am On Aug 25, 2019
MannieA:

Oh please stop it!
Both genders need each other!
Speak for yourself pls!
Men need women and women need men.
When God created both genders he knew exactly what he was doing!
Who could know what God is/was doing than speculate. Adam existed before eve and survive even if its 1minute, then eve came and her survival has been attached to the man.

Millions of men have existed, survived and lived a happy life without a woman but i have never read or heard anywhere about a woman.

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Reply to first paragraph: I pray you accept it when your husband tells you he LOVES the woman thats why he wants to make her the 2nd wife.

2nd: who gives a fvck about your hole? what good is that information to me?

You are encouraging him to act on LOVE yet you have not open your legs for whom you LOVE so far. lwkm. Love in history haven't benefit a man but the woman, well the op its not your family member.
grin You're mentally broke. Check your write up and if you're smart you'll find you're typing with sentiments. You were heartbroken? No one gives a f-uck. The op has a lady who loves him but she has two kids. If he loves her he adopts them. Family isnt about whose blood runs through your veins. You stating that love isnt benefical is your business. At least i now know this emotional outburst results from insecurity.

and as much as i would love to continue i got to go. Fix yourself up. You've been marked.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Israellionel: 10:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Op stop being silly. From your description she's matured. Forget that 2 kids part. People learn. Funny fact the miseducator you cc'ed for advice is a baby daddy. Who has a daughter outta wedlock.

If you love her and she loves you back be with her. A virgin might destroy you. Forget sexual chastity and all that.

Hey Miss,
Was Wondering If I Could PM You.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by UncommonReports(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin cheesy grin. Op better read all of ubunja miseducations and watch all of coach red pill videos on YouTube to regain your senses. Go and marry joor

Na WA for you
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by rex444(m): 10:52am On Aug 25, 2019
Annnnd you are certainly going to really get the advise you need from this folks here right ? Yeah right
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by DateMynd44(m): 10:55am On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
avoiding her chat is really working for me but ince i see her call then my brain will come back to block settings that am in love.
as in eh I no know the kind juju wey women dey carry for body.
e dy one lady like that, we were friends and in love but when I realized I was so getting obsessed then I had to find out what I've actually gained from her, is it financially or is she motivating me? when I found out she was not contributing anything I had to distance myself from her and forgot about her and the obsession all gone but weeks after she couldn't see my calls again she started calling and message and showing care omo na so I relapse back.

7 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin You're mentally broke. Check your write up and if you're smart you'll find you're typing with sentiments. You were heartbroken? No one gives a f-uck. The op has a lady who loves him but she has two kids. If he loves her he adopts them. Family isnt about whose blood runs through your veins. You stating that love isnt benefical is your business. At least i now know this emotional outburst results from insecurity.

and as much as i would love to continue i got to go. Fix yourself up. You've been marked.
What's all these name callings for refusing to believe in love or fall in it, i didn't shame you for not opening your legs(alleged virgin) after all one dude out there is getting starved!

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by DateMynd44(m): 10:57am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

lmao grin grin cheesy @emboldened..
hahah how did u come about the bolded?
have u been stalking him?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jeferious: 10:59am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please. Each day is short. Ever woken up and be like,"the year ran out quickly."
youre in your 20-30s count how many year left to the average death rate/mark. (70). Its pretty short.
Still multiply each year by 365 days. 24 hours in each day. 60 minutes in each hour. 60 seconds in each minute.

From my viewpoint, it's long...long enough to be mindful and wise about the decisions we take. Long enough for the op to spot another lady who is not a single mother.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jeferious: 11:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Israellionel:

Hey Miss,
Was Wondering If I Could PM You.
All the girls wey you dey see for real life, you don "pm" dem finish

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Israellionel: 11:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Jeferious:
All the girls wey you dey see for real life, you don "pm" dem finish
Boss I'm Not Too Good With Real Life Conversations,Especially With Women.
Any Tip For Me?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jeferious: 11:27am On Aug 25, 2019
Israellionel:

Boss I'm Not Too Good With Real Life Conversations,Especially With Women.
Any Tip For Me?
Mtschewwww...dem dey learn how to talk to woman Abi you no know say women, even the most beautiful of them, dey $h!+ for toilet?

Just be confident and you're okay.

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 11:54am On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:
e dy one lady like that, we were friends and in love but when I realized I was so getting obsessed then I had to find out what I've actually gained from her, is it financially or is she motivating me? when I found out she was not contributing anything I had to distance myself from her and forgot about her and the obsession all gone but weeks after she couldn't see my calls again she started calling and message and showing care omo na so I relapse back.
I tell you my bro, i don do everything make i leave this lady but it’s no that my girlfriend thats very young and beautiful i gat to free the girl cos of this same lady
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Israellionel: 12:05pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jeferious:
Mtschewwww...dem dey learn how to talk to woman Abi you no know say women, even the most beautiful of them, dey $h!+ for toilet?

Just be confident and you're okay.

Thanks Bro.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by missjo(f): 12:20pm On Aug 25, 2019
Modernist:
One thing I learnt from my parents is that never burden yourself with Another man's responsibility, NEVER.
What an unbelievably selfish way to live. You talk like you have never needed help or favor from anyone or don't plan to.
Were you born with a silver spoon?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Firstorderwizard(m): 12:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

Na dem dem
Op take this advice and your next ride will be an ambulance cry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Earthquake1: 12:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Use condom
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Modernist: 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
missjo:

What an unbelievably selfish way to live. You talk like you have never needed help or favor from anyone or don't plan to.
Were you born with a silver spoon?
It's not selfish if you don't even know they exist.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by nappy760(m): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:
you

grin grin grin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Greenbullet(m): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Op
Mr Man let your sense correct ooo, the worst thing that can happen to a single man is to marry a single mother who has children from DIFFERENT men ! , The lady just wants a provider nothing else , she is probably struggling and sees you can help her life that's why she is giving you UNLIMITED access to her KPOMO which is in turn captivating you that she loves you , better gbe sense e !

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by missjo(f): 12:54pm On Aug 25, 2019
Modernist:
It's not selfish if you don't even know they exist.
undecided
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 25, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
I have dated 3 single mother but to be honest, their pussy means nothing to them as they will entertain you with enough Bleep that will make you fall in love but mind you , one was even receiving dick from her baby daddy in the name of they have resolve and depart again, I have to chase her the second term, the second was not loyal but her pretend to be ham and the third was with two kids, she lost her husband and to be honest, still feel traces of not loyal to her too. I don't think once a woman open her pussy to doctor to deliver baby, they won't give you hard time before they open it to next person in the name of single woman.

You re right. Pusssy is about the cheapest thing in Nigeria right now and you don't necessarily need money if you understand the game.

8 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
What's all these name callings for refusing to believe in love or fall in it, i didn't shame you for not opening your legs(alleged virgin) after all one dude out there is getting starved!

you started name calling first. Because you dont agree with my post. My opinions, my choice, not your business..
if you believe i am or not thats your choice.

fyi, nairalands a large online community. We can both be here without stepping on each others toes. Dont mention me again.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:

Na dem dem Op take this advice and your next ride will be an ambulance cry
angry .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video / Most Nigerian Guys Are Afraid Of Dating Celestial Girls / 'Don’t Date Girls From 20-24, Date 26-30 Girls' - Nigerian Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.