Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,536 members, 7,827,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (56638 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by PUSSYHOE(m): 1:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

you started name calling first. Because you dont agree with my post. My opinions, my choice, not your business..
if you believe i am or not thats your choice.

fyi, nairalands a large online community. We can both be here without stepping on each others toes. Dont mention me again.
You indirectly dissed me first from your initial post, its obvious your
prey on a man's love every woman does that. Now i mentioned you what are you gonna do?

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Israellionel:

Hey Miss, Was Wondering If I Could PM You.
If you want to.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:18pm On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:

lmao grin grin cheesy @emboldened..
hahah how did u come about the bolded?
have u been stalking him?
Stalk that one? Nope. Saw the info on another thread. Thought he would deny it rather he was proud to confirm it. One popular goat was hailing him.
thats who the ops asking for advice. Okay oo.
i only appreciate only his miseducations. They're enlightening.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You indirectly dissed me first from your initial post, its obvious your prey on a man's love every woman does that. Now i mentioned you what are you gonna do?
Yea. If you dont like it ignore. Is not mandatory to comment.

please. The only guy i've loved and dated broke my heart in a most despicable way. And it happened recently. But unlike you i'm not letting it cloud my judgement. If shes mature, decent single mother why not. There isnt any perfect person out there. No one's above mistakes. She may have made two. Now she's wiser, inlove and wants to settle down. And the op loves her too. If you hate love do so. Cause im not a big fan either shouldnt make me comment blindly.

i wont do anything.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by DateMynd44(m): 1:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Stalk that one? Nope. Saw the info on another thread. Thought he would deny it rather he was proud to confirm it. One popular goat was hailing him.
thats who the ops asking for advice. Okay oo.
i only appreciate only his miseducations. They're enlightening.
wow coming from a lady??
Thought you Ladies dislike his miseducations?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:
wow coming from a lady??
Thought you Ladies dislike his miseducations?
grin nope they are truths.
besides they dont affect me. I aint into those "manipulation of men" stuff. Not interested in dating sef
those ladies should read it dont mind them. With the tips on how to counter womens manipulation, women can learn the pitfalls in their techniques and improve...

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Modernist: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
missjo:
undecided
She obviously didn't need help having sex with multiple guys!
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by jeph19(m): 2:25pm On Aug 25, 2019
You're just obsessed with her
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
jeph19:
You're just obsessed with her
how can i stop it without letting her know whatsup
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by DenreleDave(m): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Op stop being silly. From your description she's matured. Forget that 2 kids part. People learn. Funny fact the miseducator you cc'ed for advice is a baby daddy. Who has a daughter outta wedlock.

If you love her and she loves you back be with her. A virgin might destroy you. Forget sexual chastity and all that.

Shut up jare...people learn, 2 different kids when the fathers are still alive.... Ur head is paining you abi.

So that they can still call her later in the name of seeing kids and Bleep her anytime they want... See don't let me abuse oooo

Adetoroamos, I pity you.. Not even 1 but 2 from 2 dad's dt are still alive..

If she has those good behaviors you mentioned, how come those single dad's cudnt marry her and she became a single mother of 2 from 2

Haba

18 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by DenreleDave(m): 3:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
i didnt want to mention you. If he loves the kids why not. African mentality states that if the kid aint yours give the child up. Thats why childless families would rather break up than adopt a baby.

b!tch im a virgin. Tell you a secret if i want to, i'll bury your as$ to the ground. A hymen doesnt make me a good gal. Okay its personal choice. A hoe might have more love than a virgin.

Shut up joor.. Forget 2 kids with 2 fathers that are still alive and breathing. U can let ur own brother marry such Abi......

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
DenreleDave:

Shut up jare...people learn, 2 different kids when the fathers are still alive.... Ur head is paining you abi.

So that they can still call her later in the name of seeing kids and Bleep her anytime they want... See don't let me abuse oooo

Adetoroamos, I pity you.. Not even 1 but 2 from 2 dad's dt are still alive..

If she has those good behaviors you mentioned, how come those single dad's cudnt marry her and she became a single mother of 2 from 2

Haba
I wouldnt have answered you if not for the nasty use of words. Do you know the story behind her situation? You miscreant. Shameless males like you convince innocent girls,sleep with them, get them pregnant then abscond. The world isnt black and white. It blends into grey. So if the father was a paedeophile who could have raped the kids. Use you brain please. Not all single mums wear false lashes 2inches long and fix dagger long nails. Stop being myopic. Think out of the box.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 6:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
undecided undecided

Blackivy27:
Stop this imaturity. You're asking nairaland guys for advice? I laugh in spanish.
if you both love each other then love eachother. Nairalanders are heartbroken kids who would suck the joy out of you. If theres nothing wrong with her behaviour then go for it. We live once. Count 1 to 100 and you'll realize how short our years are. Bleep red pill.

the only good advice was from sorextee

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 7:01pm On Aug 25, 2019
Will you advice your blood brother to marry a girl that have two children from two different baby daddies undecided undecided??

XhosaNostra:
Sometimes I wonder how old some of the people making submissions here on NL are. So unbelievably stupid & shallow minded.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 7:06pm On Aug 25, 2019
Thought ur an alpha feminist grin

MannieA:

Oh please stop it!
Both genders need each other!
Speak for yourself pls!
Men need women and women need men.
When God created both genders he knew exactly what he was doing!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by MannieA(f): 7:08pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:
Thought ur an alpha feminist grin

I'm not a feminist. I just say the things the way I see 'em.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:
Will you advice your blood brother to marry a girl that have two children from two different baby daddies undecided undecided??

It's not ideal, but his happiness would be my only concern.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 7:11pm On Aug 25, 2019
So,assuming your brother was on OP shoes.
What advice would u have given him,to marry a woman that have not even one but TWO children from different men??

HABA embarassed embarassed

MannieA:

I'm not a feminist.
I just say the things the way I see 'em.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Will you

YES OR NO??

XhosaNostra:

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by fcdgrand(m): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Stop this imaturity. You're asking nairaland guys for advice? I laugh in spanish.
if you both love each other then love eachother. Nairalanders are heartbroken kids who would suck the joy out of you. If theres nothing wrong with her behaviour then go for it. We live once. Count 1 to 100 and you'll realize how short our years are. Bleep red pill.

the only good advice was from sorextee
Bleep red pill indeed but not for baby mamas
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by XhosaNostra(f): 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:
Will you

YES OR NO??

Mtcheeew
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 7:13pm On Aug 25, 2019

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Very true.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 7:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
You see undecided undecided

Aren't you a HYPOCRITE undecided??

XhosaNostra:

Mtcheeew

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:

Lets see how many memes you got. grin
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by AstroG: 7:19pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lets see how many memes you got. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:24pm On Aug 25, 2019
fcdgrand:
Bleep red pill indeed but not for baby mamas
The op didnt state the womans past. How she got the kids. For all we know with the limited info available we can assume she's mature.

personally i dont judge. Everyone makes mistakes. BTW what is she had a paedophilic ex. Or violent ones Or she had each kid with guys who promised her love but absconded? What if shes now ready to settle down, a more mature lady. Of course if shes wild i dont encourage the op. But from his statements she's cool except she has two kids.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
AstroG:

Two. i have to admit with all your stale memes this made me laugh. Shocker. continue.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by favour32(m): 7:31pm On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
Nothing wrong loving single mother but i get worried when i know that she’s has two children already.
Nothing to worry about.
She made some mistake in the past or not her fault.
She won't want a repeat of such nature.
Single ladies(mothers) are best in recent times.
Do not let people's opinions to discourage you as if single ladies(mothers) are demonic.
What are about single fathers?
Are they demonic too?
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:

Nothing to worry about.
She made some mistake in the past or not her fault.
She won't want a repeat of such nature.
Single ladies are best in recent times.
Do not let people's opinions to discourage you as if single ladies are demonic.
What are about single fathers?
Are they demonic too?

thanks
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
favour32:
Nothing to worry about. She made some mistake in the past or not her fault. She won't want a repeat of such nature. Single ladies are best in recent times. Do not let people's opinions to discourage you as if single ladies are demonic. What are about single fathers? Are they demonic too?
Love this. Op great advice here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

What Will You Do In This Situation?? / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean / Man Reveals What A Lady Did To Him After Wearing Bathroom Slippers To Ikeja Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.