Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:15 AM

How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? (56583 Views)

How Do I Reduce My Breast The Non Surgical Way / Can I Ever Fall In Love? I Am Confused / She Gives Me The Love I Deserve" 17yrs Old Lesbian Shares Love Up Photo With Bae (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by OMOTOWO(m): 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
how can I control the emotions i have for her. Although she called me and chat me uo but whenever she miss an hour of not calling me or text, mext thing i will do is to check her last seen on WhatsApp or check maybe she’s online on Facebook. Am even afraid maybe she don jazz me

Walahi ur mumu na revised edition.

Brother ode.

E jazz u with pussy

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
you could av ignore him, I reply some sensible comments only and why can’t you be like me
Lol. I'll try to be like you by replying only sensible comment.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by IYANGBALI: 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Same to u.
you are nothing but hammer in the hands of village people
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by OMOTOWO(m): 11:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
yes free pussy dey but she stole my heart when she washed all my clothes with bare hands when my washing machine get faulty and no single girl ever done that for me.

O dabi ori e ti buru patapata.

I swear if you are my brother ,I will beat the love commot for ur body..

O go gan o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
you could av ignore him, I reply some sensible comments only and why can’t you be like me
she no fit resist me now. I dey make her wet her pants
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by IYANGBALI: 11:49pm On Aug 25, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Lol. I'll try to be like you by replying only sensible comment.
you are nothing but hammer in the hands of village people
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Awe4luv(m): 11:51pm On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin You're mentally broke. Check your write up and if you're smart you'll find you're typing with sentiments. You were heartbroken? No one gives a f-uck. The op has a lady who loves him but she has two kids. If he loves her he adopts them. Family isnt about whose blood runs through your veins. You stating that love isnt benefical is your business. At least i now know this emotional outburst results from insecurity.

and as much as i would love to continue i got to go. Fix yourself up. You've been marked.
as much as I love your salient points, I would love u to trash this out, are u saying the woman wouldn't tell the kids later in future who their father was?, are u saying the father wouldn't ask for his children later? are u saying the kids wouldn't wanna meet their real father later?, are u saying the guy should shoulder the responsibilities with his unborn kids assuming he planned to birth 3 kids?

5 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2019
adetoroamos:
We met around February and we have been doing some intimacy things but i notice she had two kids from different man which I confirmed, but she’s all over my head that am so much in love and am trying to reduce the love or emotions i have for her.

Can you please advice me on how not to get to much emotional to her anymore?

The kind jazz wey dey run on your head pass advice matter, na anointing oil and holy water go handle ds madness you called love. You dey date som1 who has two children already eeh... You well so?

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Awe4luv(m): 11:56pm On Aug 25, 2019
missjo:

What an unbelievably selfish way to live. You talk like you have never needed help or favor from anyone or don't plan to.
Were you born with a silver spoon?
dear missjo, there is a very thing line between help and responsibility....try to get that first.....

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by collinsmcmorgan(m): 11:59pm On Aug 25, 2019
You don't love her. She is giving you everything under her skirt and washing all your clothes doesn't her you back. coolyou gat to take care of her kids. She can't do that only her, she found you, and she can do anything to keep you

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by greggng: 12:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Abeg continue with her..there is nothing wrong in falling in love...whether she has kids or not ...what matters is how you feel about her....give her what she need ....a third baby
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:03am On Aug 26, 2019
Awe4luv:

Bros I hail ooo, but y do u like slacked pussy this much?
hmmm, walahi, did you know all these single woman make the first move, one even nearly toast me for two years
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Orlando5000: 12:05am On Aug 26, 2019
It ur destiny face it so what if where the one that she has a child for won't another man still marry her that can not dicide her future
adetoroamos:
We met around February and we have been doing some intimacy things but i notice she had two kids from different man which I confirmed, but she’s all over my head that am so much in love and am trying to reduce the love or emotions i have for her.

Can you please advice me on how not to get to much emotional to her anymore?

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Awe4luv(m): 12:06am On Aug 26, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
hmmm, walahi, did you know all these single woman make the first move, one even nearly toast me for two years
of course I know.....but pls lemme tell you something, don't tell anybody ooo, from what am seeing it seems the op had already made up his mind to be with that single mother, hes just trying to get views of different people in Nairaland, just help me tell him not to come back here creating a thread on how he made a mistake oo, coz I will curse him........don't tell anybody I told you o

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Jasseyfrd(m): 12:21am On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:
how can I control the emotions i have for her. Although she called me and chat me uo but whenever she miss an hour of not calling me or text, mext thing i will do is to check her last seen on WhatsApp or check maybe she’s online on Facebook. Am even afraid maybe she don jazz me

For ur mind. grin u sound like a novices
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by damoobaba: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:
yes free pussy dey but she stole my heart when she washed all my clothes with bare hands when my washing machine get faulty and no single girl ever done that for me.

can't stop,so na wetin skata ur brain be that. oniranu oshi
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:52am On Aug 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

grin grin cheesy grin. Op better read all of ubunja miseducations and watch all of coach red pill videos on YouTube to regain your senses.
Lol
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by oyepaulkay(m): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2019
So, it is real....all these kanyamata and oils and blue eyes stuffs work??

grin grin grin grin

You can't get her out of your head, Bros, it's not love.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by kebliss(m): 12:54am On Aug 26, 2019
2 kids for two different men!
And Op want to add to it, making it 3 kids for three different men.
Nor worry your eyes go soon clear.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by cooooooks(m): 12:55am On Aug 26, 2019
People are mad. Don't love her because she's a single mom. Don't love her because she's beautiful or just because you guys have good sex.

Can you build a future with her? Answer honestly. Is she working/business? Do you guys have a connection? Do you trust her with your life?

Don't follow konjified, single Nairaland guys to make stupid decisions.

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:56am On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:

Lol! Bros please don’t listen to these guys. A single mother is still a woman. If you truly love her and she replicates your feelings don’t let her go. I know men who married virgins and now are regretting it. True love is hard to find.
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by chuckjonesbaba(m): 12:59am On Aug 26, 2019
kebliss:
2 kids for two different men!
And Op want to add to it, making it 3 kids for three different men.
Nor worry your eyes go soon clear.

Lmao!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Xmen149(m): 1:00am On Aug 26, 2019
adetoroamos:

easiest way to let go is ghosting... human is wired not to care about what they don't continuously see,touch,hear

delete all contacts,if she calls allow it ring then delete from phone..after two weeks report back here

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Mentor3910: 1:06am On Aug 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
You are in love boy, you've lost your sense of right and wrong.
two babies? Noooooooo
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Mentor3910: 1:07am On Aug 26, 2019
Two babies from 2 different men?
Guy run for your life.

3 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by cooltola(m): 1:09am On Aug 26, 2019
Date a woman with no kid. You can try it, it does not hurt. My own advice never ever date a woman with kids by different men if you are single with no kid. A single mother with a kid by a guy is okay to date.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by citruslimited(m): 1:12am On Aug 26, 2019
What ?

You keed sleeping with her and you want to reduce your love and emotional attachment to her,
That cannot be possible !

You have to detech youself physically, emotionally, sexually and other wise if you are serious about what your write up content !
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by Nobody: 1:18am On Aug 26, 2019
Run fool!

4 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 1:25am On Aug 26, 2019
I said it, greed will make "gigolos and single parent hunters " look foolish and confused. Why are my wasting my time.... As am typing this message he must have finished "one round with the woman"
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by cooltola(m): 1:33am On Aug 26, 2019
Oga date a woman with no kid. Your feelings for the woman with pikin go commot.

2 Likes

Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by MachadoPreto: 1:55am On Aug 26, 2019
Use her for money rituals
Re: How Can I Reduce The Love I Have For This Lady? by awoluyi(m): 2:19am On Aug 26, 2019
Continue with her as you will be in a better position to make a decision when she has the third child for you.
Experience is the best advicer!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

In Need Of An Experienced Advice Pls!!! Should I Follow My Head Or Heart / How To Make A Man Admire You, Chase You, Fall In Love With You And Marry You. / Felix Audu Enenche And Judith Atama Wedding Pictures & Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.