Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background (30106 Views)

My Conscience Is Judging Me. Please Help Me / About To Lose A Good Girl. Please Help! / I want to fvuck this girl but I don't know how much she'll request. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by jovialswag(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

The more you look, the less you see.
hmm
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by SGANIVA(m): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
how you choose to live your life bro, I don't give girls money unless you are my wife neither can I sponsor any girl in any thing .am not ready to die of heart break

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by DateMynd44(m): 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
I really appreciate your advice but the thing is that you don't get the full picture because I didn't go into details. The school fees was increased when we were already in school. I did not want to go to another school and start from scratch because I really don't believe in school I was begged and persuaded by my family, including her to go to university because my jamb score was insanely high that time. The thing is that all the people who stood by me then and supported me are all completely dependent on me now and I feel I'm too young for that kind of weight so I'm having a serious conflict between my conscience and common sense. I can't leave my family so that's completely out of the question.
school fees increased to 100k?? is it a federal varsity?
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by DateMynd44(m): 12:27pm On Aug 25, 2019
SGANIVA:
how you choose to live your life bro, I don't give girls money unless you are my wife neither can I sponsor any girl in any thing .am not ready to die of heart break
die
heartbreak dey kill person?
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:
school fees increased to 100k?? is it a federal varsity?
state University

1 Like

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by ALERT07(m): 1:09pm On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
state University

Been there... Hustling fingers wink
I wouldn't say you should leave her but the truth is within you. If you truly love her, then you should sit her down and discuss bout this.
If she's understanding enough. She's not just gon keep sitting there and depend on you for everything. Bae would get something doing to support herself.
And if deep down. You not really down for her, you wanna explore and all. It's best you cut it off once and for all but on good terms.

BTW my nigga wink
Now that you cashing out from that
Try to invest no matter how little
Uno say no be everyday be christmas
Mtcn don hard oh

9 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Sammy555(m): 1:17pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:
cheesy Her ex boyfriend was still helping her? cheesycheesycheesycheesy

Oh boy! Remember Okafor's Law.

It is a pity!!!! The load you are carrying is really a heavy one.

Yes, you guys love each other but i wouldn't want emotions to drown rational thinking, you are a man on your own. If the load is becoming too heavy that you can't hold it any longer then let go...i don't mean you should dump her, no not at all. She can actually defer why you continue, you are in 400 level and you are almost done. She can defer, when things get better everything will be sorted out.

I keep seeing this Okafors law but don't know what it is, what is it?

2 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 25, 2019
ALERT07:

Been there... Hustling fingers wink
I wouldn't say you should leave her but the truth is within you. If you truly love her, then you should sit her down and discuss bout this.
If she's understanding enough. She's not just gon keep sitting there and depend on you for everything. Bae would get something doing to support herself.
And if deep down. You not really down for her, you wanna explore and all. It's best you cut it off once and for all but on good terms.

BTW my nigga wink
Now that you cashing out from that
Try to invest no matter how little
Uno say no be everyday be christmas
Mtcn don hard oh
thank you bro I really appreciate
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by LoydJ(m): 1:23pm On Aug 25, 2019
I guess dis school of urs is AAUekpoma?
RickyE:
state University
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Kingosytex(m): 1:26pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sammy555:

It simply states that once you have had sex with any woman that you can have sex with her over and over again if you wish.

5 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by ALERT07(m): 1:28pm On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:

Ywlc
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 1:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

It simply states that once you have had sex with any woman that you can have sex with her over and over again if you wish.
Sammy555:

lol bro it's not like that but I didn’t want to go into too much details.
Look, I am super careful. The Okafor law wasn't what happened there I'm not someone you can deceive easily. Before I allowed her that kind of access into my life I have already scanned her totally.
I bugged her phone right from day one, had access to all her calls, I mean audio files log her WhatsApp in on my phone through WhatsApp Web and she did not know for straight 3years. As in for straight 3 years I knew almost everything about her both the ones I was not told. I knew they were talking but never knew they were ex before the I was talking about. They never talked about seeing because the guy was married they just greet and ask after their respective families and maybe beg him for money. The day she went to see him I knew, that was when she confessed that they were ex.

5 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Mcslize: 1:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Cocotrendz:

1000000 grin

That's 7 figures you just quoted. Six figures should be 100,000 above.

1 Like

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by 4ckz: 1:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
OP, no matter how innocent or good she acts or she even think she is, but has a capable and healthy body, and her only source of income for both her self and her mom is through you, SHE IS A LEECH.

She might not actually bear in mind to come and gold dig on you or any thing of that sort. She might even have a genuine unflinching love towards you, but she is still a leech, whether she knows she is or not.

You both are from poor families, you are working your ass off poverty, and she is depending on you through poverty.

See success is not gender based, let her find something doing, atleast to augment your efforts, you can even help her with capital and ideas, if not, kick her the fvck out. She is seriously drilling your pocket.

As the Igbos will say 'Ejiro akpata Etufuo a bu ogaranya'

Translation - You can't become rich when you spend all you earn.

3 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Mcslize: 1:47pm On Aug 25, 2019
DateMynd44:

I wonder how people reason, he said it himself that he's from a humble background, instead of him to go for a federal university that's affordable and sponsor himself in school, the excesses left from his online business he could save it for future use and then invest in himself by setting up a business that will fetch him income, or rather set up something for his parents but
he's Rather investing in a girl that might ditch him tomorrow.
I don't know the kind of guys we have nowadays despite luvyaself95 truthsbitter and ubunja's efforts to school these guys they're Still getting weak day by day.

Exactly. Federal universities are really trying in terms of school fees. Back then I paid N14500 in one of the federal universities. 1 thousand was later added making it N15400. That's for a whole session o.
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
4ckz:
OP, no matter how innocent or good she acts or she even think she is, but has a capable and healthy body, and her only source of income for both her self and her mom is through you, SHE IS A LEECH.

She might not actually bear in mind to come and gold dig on you or any thing of that sort. She might even have a genuine unflinching love towards you, but she is still a leech, whether she knows she is or not.

You both are from poor families, you are working your ass off poverty, and she is depending on you through poverty.

See success is not gender based, let her find something doing, atleast to augment your efforts, you can even help her with capital and ideas, if not, kick her the fvck out. She is seriously drilling your pocket.

As the Igbos will say 'Ejiro akpata Etufuo a bu ogaranya'

Translation - You can't become rich when you spend all you earn.
This is clearly what I believe the case is
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Sammy555(m): 1:53pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

As much as I agree with you it's not always the case, there are girls that have moral standards and self discipline, to top it, they are extremely loyal

4 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by adeboi1: 2:14pm On Aug 25, 2019
iclef
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by colorsofrainbow: 2:22pm On Aug 25, 2019
{singing in naira marley's voice}...see me,see OP...Is HE a YAHOO BOY??

2 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by larryking540: 2:32pm On Aug 25, 2019
ednut1:
A girl friend should not be your priority for now. Life na step by step. The truth about this kind of girls is that they always sleep with men for money to survive. U think the ex was doing it for free Abeg free the girl let her go find a capable guy
nice one bro ,university under graduate don't know untill after graduation, u realized u just foolishly wasted ur resources for another man's wife
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Umidigi: 2:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Xx
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by martowskin1(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

Millions...The Op is paying millions as tuition fees for both himself and his gf despite the fact that their families are poor...isn't that a miracle? cheesycheesycheesy

6 figure is 100,000 - 999,999

1 Like

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Donjazzy12(m): 2:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
RickyE:
I created this account just for this purpose and I might have to deactivate it and follow this thread with with my main account just for privacy reasons. Thanks for your understanding.

I actually like this girl, we've been together for almost 4 years now, I'm in 400 level currently, I'm from a poor family to be honest and this girl's family is far worse than mine financially. She is in this university too, since she didn't have her own place to stay, we were staying together. Our school fees here is 6 figures, since my family is not good financially, I had to do some online stuffs that bring money so that I can pay my bills and assist my family.

I was completely broke when we met she used to give me little little support financially, if she had until I had my own money. I actually didn't know she didn't have anybody to support her because she lied her uncle was the one supporting her until I found out that it was her ex boyfriend who was helping her. She confessed everything and the situation with her family when I discovered they met (that happened last year) I cancelled everything but later reconsidered after thinking it through.

The major problem is that I'm paying my own fees which is in 6 figures as well as hers ( which is also 6 figures), support my family, any money I give her she sends straight to her mother, sometimes I also have to assist her mother.
I know this is not her fault but I don't think I can move forward like this, taking full care of her, supporting my family, and having to also assist her mother. So I told her to go.
I just don't understand why everybody just has to depend on me I'm not even 25 yet.
Somehow I feel really bad because we together when things started going well small small but most of my guys have really gone far but I just keep moving up and down. It's not that I'm doing badly but I just feel there's too much weight on my head, the worst part of it is that all these people are very good people I just don't know what to do.

I know some people might think I'm one of the mugus out there who sponsor girls with the hope of marrying her or someone who tries to buy a girl but I don't give girls money, I prefer giving it to a guy because I feel guys appreciate and understand better but her case is kind of different mainly because we both somehow struggled together until things got better
I don't know if I should just let her go or accept her like that

I don't know if it's a good idea to put this on front page but I'd like it to be more visible.

If what you do online is not yahoo yahoo, introduce her to it. Stop paying a girls bills it never ends well. Most ladies of nowadays are coded lesbians. Guys get sense and start reasoning well.

5 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by LordGuru1: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
ok.

1 Like

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by ScotMisile: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kukuma tell us how rich you are.... 6 figures, you are not even 25... .Parkwell. .
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019

Hey bro, talking from experience I'm going to be very very frank with you, been a broke guy dating a broke girl from an extremely 'broker' family is very bad for you trust me there is no light at the end of the tunnel just more tunnel and more tunnel

This is different and worse than slay queen, her needs are not going to go away overnight the only way to keep up is for you to keep spending trust me you will be stagnant financially and always broke financially irrespective of what you earn because rather than growing you will have to spend on her the moment you stop or reduce spending on her she will be back to her ex or sugar daddy because she has little or no other choice

Use your brain and not emotions, if you need to console yourself for leaving her use this: if she is the one from a broke family and doing some business and you are from a 'broker' family will she pay your school fees in hundreds of thousands, will she send money to your 'broker' mother or will rather send it to her own broke mother

1 Like

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Ernerstdavid55(m): 2:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
Kingosytex:

Millions...The Op is paying millions as tuition fees for both himself and his gf despite the fact that their families are poor...isn't that a miracle? cheesycheesycheesy
big miracle I tell u
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by chijioke17(m): 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Teach her your online stuffs angry

Exactly my thoughts

6 Likes

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by Meekdon: 2:45pm On Aug 25, 2019
Sterling Scores

1 Like

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:46pm On Aug 25, 2019
Let her go else you will suffer of heart attack in the future.
She lied to you that it was her uncle that was supporting her only for you to find out that it was her ex. Mind you, the ex was not just pushing money to her, he was also fvcking her. If she has the mind to lie to you, she would do worse later. Don't be with a woman out of pity, you may regret it later in life.
Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by LordKO(m): 2:48pm On Aug 25, 2019
You don't have to discard her - provided that her presence in your life gives you peace of mind - instead, you need to work smarter than you have done so far. Conscientiousness doesn't invalidate altruism - just as liberty doesn't invalidate conscientiousness. She deserves your faithfulness. You don't gain peace of mind based on what the other party can give you, you gain it because such a party is true to you and to himself/herself.

She has to stop exploiting her ex though.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common sense vs conscience: She Is A Good Girl But From A Poor Background by materialproject: 2:50pm On Aug 25, 2019
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is This fashion or maddness check what this girl is wearing / My Girlfriend Wants To Pay Me Off And Marry A Richer Man / Share Your Valentine's Day Gifts Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.