Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

When you want a man other ladies desire. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When you want a man other ladies desire. (35308 Views)

Update: Why I Stuck With This Girl, After Walking Away From 3 Other Ladies. / Lady Addresses Other Ladies Who Get Angry Over Their Friends Dating Their Ex / Lady 'Tackles' Other Ladies That Say They Cant Date Broke Men (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by CSTR2: 1:31pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

I just weak walahi. That moment when 99% of ladies desire 1% of the men and then cry latter that the 1% men now has eyes for many ladies. I just don't understand.
My own is that even if you want to select a guy, it should be on something he worked for.
Something he merited that gave him an advantage over others like education, character, even wealth.

But something as flimsy as height is just not it.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

It is not about the lowering of standards but the reality on the ground. Many ladies have been deceived by the so-called relationship experts or writers that encourage them to expect sexual faithfulness from their husbands rather than making them face the reality on ground and this is why many ladies are in the psychiatry today because of shock following acts of infidelity from their husbands.

I have seen many single mothers who are depressedand ridden with one form of mental illness or the other whilst the man they left is busy living his life and i kept asking myself ''For how long will this madness continue''

So this has nothing to do with lowering of standard...THE POINT IS AS LONG AS YOUR HUSBAND HAS QUALITIES OTHER LADIES DESIRE, BE PREPARED TO SHARE HIM WITH OTHER LADIES. And as i wrote, it will be his choice to either remain with you or not..it is not in your power to decide and if you leave your husband because of another lady then be prepared to live a life of loneliness and depression or become intimacy gadget in the hands of crazy randy men.

You may never read this truth from any other place.

i was referring to those who have good careers and money but can't find a husband because they have certain standards.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 2:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
Tina26:
i was referring to those who have good careers and money but can't find a husband because they have certain standards.

Oh yeah they need to lower their standards.

Many ladies don't want a husband but what they want is their mind made husband meaning they already have an unrealistic picture of the type of man they want which is totally different from what a husband is.

Only about 14% of the population of men on earth are 6ft and above and less than 5% of men have big dvck longer than 6inch or wider than 6inch in girth.

They can't marry a divorcee, they can't marry a man with kids, they can't marry a broke guy, they can't marry a short guy and the list goes on...

No rich guy will have your time but they want a rich guy that will also be there for them...so you see that ladies have standardized themselves out of marriage hence the need to be more realistic and same applies to men too.

1 Like

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by frozen70(f): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Women are illogical why asking them to see logic? As long as it feels right they do it. That's why you should never trust anything with vagina!

Funny you mentioned "fine" , Money is their attraction the only time a woman will check if you are fine is if she had already assess your worth(money wise).

Very wrong perception
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2019
CSTR2:

My own is that even if you want to select a guy, it should be on something he worked for.
Something he merited that gave him an advantage over others like education, character, even wealth.

But something as flimsy as height is just not it.

You will be amazed that some ladies won't date a beardless guy...it is that crazy.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:03pm On Sep 08, 2019
frozen70:

Very wrong perception
Can you prove it? You want to argue with psychology I know women can even argue with God.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by DonroxyII: 4:41pm On Sep 08, 2019
Toks2008:

You will be amazed that some ladies won't date a beardless guy...it is that crazy.
Your thread is a spot on and very well articulated but some of your arguments actually digressed from the subject matter and your arguments was what derailed the thread from the subject matter.

First and foremost, I use to say that in the olden days when the world has not become one village, there are 201 guys to one lady infact most villages use to book a female child down for the would be husband ..... Some female child are even booked down at birth and if the family accept, betrothal will occur and groom family will start paying bridal gifts till the reach marriage age.

Nowadays, the world is now one village and it is discovered that, there are many females to Male (I don't know the fact) but I believe Capitalism has decapacitated many Males leaving few guys atop of poverty bracket.

These few guys are what most ladies are competing for today .........

Your lesson and my conclusion :

For every one single Prince Charming that has the quality most women of today are craving for, there are 201 ladies who are competing for the total attention of that Nigga ..... He knows it too...

So, if you as a lady find yourself with such a guy, brace up for competition because you ain't the only one that want him, more than 2,000,000 (2m) other ladies also want the same guy. He can become a Casanova if he so desire....

Now, Toks2008 now advised that in order not to subject yourself and entire life to such emotional hardship, consider the hustling guy that is also craving for your attention and build each other up.

Me, I don't support this advise though because we are human and our life is not expected to be perfect neither is our desires.

2 Likes

Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by chieme123(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
ednut1:
Uncle Toks at 45 still never marry. Going by your logic women also have people who want to have sex with them majorly even if dem no fine.. So be ready to share too

He's not married? Really?
As in..... Someone that's not married is advising us on how to get married?

Let me come and be going pls....
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by Toks2008(m): 5:52pm On Sep 08, 2019
DonroxyII:
Your thread is a spot on and very well articulated but some of your arguments actually digressed from the subject matter and your arguments was what derailed the thread from the subject matter.

First and foremost, I use to say that in the olden days when the world has not become one village, there are 201 guys to one lady infact most villages use to book a female child down for the would be husband ..... Some female child are even booked down at birth and if the family accept, betrothal will occur and groom family will start paying bridal gifts till the reach marriage age.

Nowadays, the world is now one village and it is discovered that, there are many females to Male (I don't know the fact) but I believe Capitalism has decapacitated many Males leaving few guys atop of poverty bracket.

These few guys are what most ladies are competing for today .........

Your lesson and my conclusion :

For every one single Prince Charming that has the quality most women of today are craving for, there are 201 ladies who are competing for the total attention of that Nigga ..... He knows it too...

So, if you as a lady find yourself with such a guy, brace up for competition because you ain't the only one that want him, more than 2,000,000 (2m) other ladies also want the same guy. He can become a Casanova if he so desire....

Now, Toks2008 now advised that in order not to subject yourself and entire life to such emotional hardship, consider the hustling guy that is also craving for your attention and build each other up.

Me, I don't support this advise though because we are human and our life is not expected to be perfect neither is our desires.

Nice submittion.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by chieme123(m): 5:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
Hipsofagoddess:

So, what if you build with the broke guy until he becomes rich? Won't he start cheating? This your write up seems like you are expressing your grievances that girls refuse to date you cos you're broke and not so good looking.

Don't make it personal.
Re: When you want a man other ladies desire. by VNOS(m): 6:17pm On Sep 18, 2019
Thoughtful....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Things Every Girl Should Know About Her Fiance Before Marriage / 10 Similarities Between Nigerian Ladies And Policemen / Ever Hated/ Disliked Someone You Used To Madly Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.