Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,838 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State (86093 Views)

Datti Ahmed Bows To Greet Tinubu At Abuja Central Mosque Today (Pictures) / Wike Demolishes Ikoku Spare Parts market / Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by SamOyovwi: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
Calm down Mr man. Christianity brings more money to Nigeria unlike Muslim which is terrorism .
sageer1706:
Wike demolished a mosque and everywhere is calm and the so-called CAN, FFK, Apt Suleiman and the rest are pretending to be deaf and blind towards this development, a scratch to any church in the north they will be wailing upandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by ibiba55(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
[quote author=abdulkayus post=81603833]

Nobody is denying that Rivers is not a state populated by the Christians even though they do have some small indigenous population who are Muslims. There should be freedom of worship. Other religion should be allow to practice their religion without sentiments. [/quote

True!!! But they shouldn't make it there right.. because the character they character they portraying at slaughter will cause chaos. ]
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by TemmyT002(m): 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?

What are you talking about?
Is it the government that raze the churches or Boko Haram?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Godoverevery: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
samsard:
Myopic views everywhere. Nobody is asking if they followed due process in building the mosque
d questions u should ask is can a central mosque be built without a government approval we aiin't talking about a small building here infact dey said dey got the approval for the building.
let not be bias in our judgement.....am a Christian .....am 90% sure is not an illegal structure so d governor should have provided another alternative to ease things .....dat wat common sense require.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jarus:
I don't see anything wrong in demolishing a mosque built in the wrong place, the only problem is hypocrisy of Nigerians in matters like this. If an El-Rufai demolished a wrongly built church in Kaduna, the whole social media would be on fire now and CAN and etc would be shouting Islamization.

I concur with this. Alot of nigerians are very sentimental and hypocrites.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.

Right today date down.wine won't end in peace .he will be disgraced beyond belief..in fact he will look for death and angel of death will deny him death

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
Godoverevery:

d questions u should ask is can a central mosque be built without a government approval we aiin't talking about a small building here infact dey said dey got the approval for the building.
let not be bias in our judgement.....am a Christian .....am 90% sure is not an illegal structure so d governor should have provided another alternative to ease things .....dat wat common sense require.

Don't mind them .arguing blindly ...
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by materialproject: 8:36pm On Aug 25, 2019
grin
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by itoski(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
This is the problem Nigeria is facing...Everyone wants to be a reporter without getting the real news...##Fake News Everywhere
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
God punish you dia, how many Churches have Hellrufy demolished in Kaduna? Why did you not speak out when your Hellrufy banned Christian worships in Kaduna? Idiat.

You are so cursed with no sense thst u didn't bother to find out that el rufai affected even muslins this is y the issue didn't raise hell.fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by gbolah1(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
Can someone post the picture of the building before the demolition n after demolition
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:37pm On Aug 25, 2019
bigcee:

God bless you.

If u don't know, try to know. There are hundreds if not thousands of churches in Borno. Have u forgotten that are millions of bornos who are Christians? Pls, don't show ur ignorance here. That is why it is good to travel out.

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by LANRYUS(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
Do they tolerate and accommodate as well ? How many churches are left for Christians in Bornu state ?

Can you please refer us to any publication where the governor demolish a church?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Calm down Mr man. Christianity brings more money to Nigeria unlike Muslim which is terrorism .

So now religion should be attributed importance according to how much it generates ...my God
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Bluffly: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
ManirBK:
Wiked Wike with his Bad mission!
Mosque was demolished and everywhere is quiet, Apostle Sulaiman, CAN all of them are quiet.
If EL Rufai tries the same thing in Kaduna state tomorrow, there will be war in the social and print media
This is not how to be a Nation.
How many Islamic cleric made comments when similar occurrences happened to Christians.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2019
Charleys:
But how can you build that kind of mosque but you refuse to repair the road that leads to the mosque.

That trans amadi is a busy road. That mosque is causing lots of traffic there. That mosque shouldn't have been that large.

A small mosque would have been better.

Edited: so many people claiming I'm a hypocrite so please anyone who stays in port Harcourt should prove me wrong.

Is that mosque built correctly. Please tell us we want to know.

Tell you?
Don't you live in PH to know?
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by UniversalDove: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
Paretomaster1:

And you are a goat not to remember that Boko Haram also burn Down mosques....
it was Allah that sent them to burn the mosque. Not wike now
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by nasirujj(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:

Was the churches destroyed by borno government, if yes no problem but if no then, wike is terrorist just like those bht destroying churches in born.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
abdulkayus:

There are sizeable number of Muslims in South South especially in Edo and few in Rivers and Delta state. Hope you know that.
sizable? only few indigenous Muslim in auchi and almost close to zero Indigenous Muslims in Delta and River can now be refers to as sizable?

there are more Christians in each of the northern state than the whole of south

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by lanryblaq(m): 8:39pm On Aug 25, 2019
stefanbanach:
The mosques can be used to hide weapons that will be used to kill Christians.

Germany, new Zealand and several Western countries have found lots of sophisticated weapons hidden in mosques.

Good of wike to Demolish that terrorist center.

We say no to the religion of terrorism down here in SS and SE.
Guy,sense dy far from you...

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by UniversalDove: 8:40pm On Aug 25, 2019
lilytender:

Very very development. Very soon there will be no single Church in the whole 19 states that make up Northern Nigeria. CAN will cry and wail but the dead will be done. Trust Muslims, we pay good for good and bad for bad just as Moses commanded in the Bible. You cannot be doing evil to me and expect me yo repay you with good, I am not Jesus and I am too small to compare myself to Him(Jesus). An eye for and eye, and soon the whole world will be blind, then everybody go get sense and we redo from start .
hahahaha my nigga
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by LZAA: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
gwarotango:
I most certainly don't like it angry
grin

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Nobody: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
somehow:
You mean Christianity by association and not by behavior?

Maybe when it shows in the region, then we will see SS as a christian region. (I'm SS) but won't ever agree any part of Nigeria is a true Christian region since its lacking in our actions and attitudes
when it comes to politics, everyone is a Christian here
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Toscarel: 8:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
chuckjonesbaba:

I agree with you on this. Everybody in Nigeria has freedom of worship. This is a very wrong move by the governor

Freedom of worship that involves blocking major roads in the name of worship and holding travellers till they are done with prayers, who does that?

In kogibtge same thing if you traveling and you don't pass a certain major federal road on Fridays you would have to staybthere till they finish

Wickedness
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Maket: 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
In many Muslim state, they concentrated all the church in one area. You transport from far to go for worship.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Hausaman(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2019
Jarus:
I don't see anything wrong in demolishing a mosque built in the wrong place, the only problem is hypocrisy of Nigerians in matters like this. If an El-Rufai demolished a wrongly built church in Kaduna, the whole social media would be on fire now and CAN etc would be shouting Islamization.

Life is good and sweet. Very soon they shall reap what they planted. Karma is always active in service. The Muslim community should please sue the state government, with these facts they will win.
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by degamemaster(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wike on the right track. Kudos !
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Bakrabas: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
badboywizzy:
I'm sure you are ignorant of the activities of Boko haram terrorists on churches in the North.
You don't have to be a daft to know that northern elites will not come out publicly to demolish churches, hence they do it through their political creation (boko haram)

Now I believe your kind of stupidity was programed by the greatest Web designer with 4G brainless... So Boko Haram didn't bombed mosques, killed Muslims.

Oponu if Boko Haram is the making of Islam would it be in a Muslim dominated States.

Boko Haram killed both Muslims and Christian..

Be objective for once, call a spade a spade on wike's action

1 Like

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Flier: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
Wike should be very careful he shouldn’t put the life of Christians in the north at risk and when they demolish church in the north they would call it Islamization of Nigeria
Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by abdulkayus(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2019
AllHailBiafra:
God punish you dia, how many Churches have Hellrufy demolished in Kaduna? Why did you not speak out when your Hellrufy banned Christian worships in Kaduna? Idiat.

It seem u are very gullible and ignorant. Can you sincerely please list here how many churches El Rufai demolished in Kaduna? Can u please tell us where El Rufai banned Christians worships in Kaduna?
Some of u guys know nothing but eager to spew thrash.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike Demolishes Trans-Amadi Central Mosque In Rivers State by Muyuba: 8:44pm On Aug 25, 2019
It is regrettable that Nigerians could comment without fact. I am living in sokoto. In the last few years, the rate at which churches are built is far more than masaajid yet nobody, I say nobody has raised voice against the churches in spite that sokoto could be considered Islam center in Nigeria

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Pictures Of Buhari Receiving Congratulatory Call From Jonathan / Ahmed Indimi Reacts To Saraki, Dogara Look At Buhari During Budget Presentation / How Ocholi, Wife, And Son Died - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.