Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,915 members, 7,828,196 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice (58660 Views)

US Embassy Syndicate Sells Visa Interview Dates N600,000 To Nigerians. Sah / Emirates Makes U-turn, Suspends Nigerian Flight Until Further Notice / If Given 100 Million Not To Leave Nigeria Until You Die Will You Accept (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by rozayx5(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Awe4luv:

pls o, which countries are in ur top 10 help a fellow nlander

Holland
Norway
Germany
Canada
Sweden
Finland
Australia
Japan
New Zealand
Denmark

Fck the U.S undecided
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by dangoteinlaw: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
Predstan:
Bloggers and their Lies and some foolish people will just believe it. This is happening because Nigerians are inundating the USEmbassy everyday and dates keep getting filled up. But if you check later in the day, you will see an appointment date.

I decided to check with my profile and there is even a date in September
thanks for this Bru, one has to get to third or fortfo page to see the real truth of every issues on front page. Some fools will just sink this in
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Predstan: 10:05am On Aug 26, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

did you book the appointment after this news?

Did you not see the next available date on that picture?

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:06am On Aug 26, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
don't mind the amadilo idiot, he's nothing but a white asslicker looking for crumbs but I still trust the racist whites to kick his ass into the gutters where he belongs. Who even wants his type in Nigeria, we might not be okay but we doing fine in our own way
grin grin grin grin@Amadilo Idiot.

I wonder what he is doing on here Nairaland, After claiming to have disassociated himself from Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:08am On Aug 26, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
It's been ages since I disassociated myself from anything Nigeria here. No Nigerian friends, meetings or events especially that their stupiid owambes. You are in a place where there are so much opportunities but these lazy idiotts won't take it. Go back to school, they won't. Get a vocational training, they won't. Get some IT skills, they won't but they will be up all night on their computers looking for who to steal his/her money on the internet. Why are some Nigerians here this lazy? It's so embarrassing and appalling!

Well said.

Buhari was right, I come from Owerri and when I travel holidays , I notice that almost 80% of the youth are into 419 , not because of poverty but GREED , GREED and GREED. These imbeciles are the lazy youth Buhari was referring to.

8 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by octus2008(m): 10:09am On Aug 26, 2019
I notice see say all these G boys like Hush Puppi and co their activities on social media don de slow down small small
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Max24: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Personally, I see all these issues - FBI list to visa restrictions - as a blessing in disguise. [/b][b]This country will never be better if the youth keeps looking for escapist routes out of Nigeria. Instead of running away from the problem we should stay and confront our corrupt political leaders that have fostered this poverty on us. [b][/b[b]]If it takes Sowores revolution, so be it. [/b]We can't stand back, stupidly praying for change without acting and see any change.Some people fought for the change you see in America. Imagine a country with 98% poverty rate and the senators are appropriating #35m cars to themselves yearly.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Sleevia: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Predstan:
Bloggers and their Lies and some foolish people will just believe it. This is happening because Nigerians are inundating the USEmbassy everyday and dates keep getting filled up. But if you check later in the day, you will see an appointment date.

I decided to check with my profile and there is even a date in September
. Create another thread to counter and call the mods to push to front page
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by UncleJudax(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2019
erico2k2:

Bro everyone is different, all that we have today as development one way or the other was taken from them in the past 40 years, take it or leave it.Even the so-called leadership is copied from them, or you forget we operate the same system as the US when it comes to politics? even though we do not follow through.

Yes and No. We appear to have taken our "democracy" from the west (USA) but even the very foundation of a democratic system, the constitution (in this case ours) was not the collective effort of the Nigerian people. So the foundation is very faulty

Any wonder the last 50 years have benefited only the politicians and their cronies? The system is very
corruption-enabling...with little to no accountability.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by desiredhome: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2019
Ugosample:

I agree with the call to build our own countries

But sayin there is "nothing in white man's land"?

That is delusional
But it's true na, our county is richer and better than theirs only if we discipline/content with ourselves.
The white people made it better but we still carry our evil mindsets over there, now see the result cry
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by sofiscatedmoron: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2019
Predstan:

Did you not see the next available date on that picture?
they cant cancel already booked appointment, but its possible they can block further booking of appointment from their site, maybe when you get to that booking section ,you will receive a message that "there is no available dates" as reported by this news
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by ekitimanalways(m): 10:17am On Aug 26, 2019
UniversalDove:
this has nothing to do with obiguy. The Embassyiis just being dubious. If you read the last part of the article [b]A message on its portal, which can only be accessed after payment of visa fees, reads in part, “There are currently no appointment dates available.”[/b]
Scam! angry
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2019
desiredhome:

But it's true na, our county is richer and better than theirs only if we discipline/content with ourselves.
The white people made it better but we still carry our evil mindsets over there, now see the result cry

Nigeria is "better and richer than them?"

are you freaking serious?

2 Likes

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Predstan: 10:18am On Aug 26, 2019
sofiscatedmoron:

they cant cancel already booked appointment, but its possible they can block further booking of booking of appointment from their site, maybe when you get to that booking section ,you will receive a message that "there is no available dates" as reported by this news

Brother, I didnt book any.. look at the picture I posted. The next available date is September 10
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by ekitimanalways(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2019
PaulSimon2020:
It's been ages since I disassociated myself from anything Nigeria here. No Nigerian friends, meetings or events especially that their stupiid owambes. You are in a place where there are so much opportunities but these lazy idiotts won't take it. Go back to school, they won't. Get a vocational training, they won't. Get some IT skills, they won't but they will be up all night on their computers looking for who to steal his/her money on the internet. Why are some Nigerians here this lazy? It's so embarrassing and appalling!
I feel your pain sad
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:19am On Aug 26, 2019
frosbel2:

Well said.

Buhari was right, I come from Owerri and when I travel holidays , I notice that almost 80% of the youth are into 419 , not because of poverty but GREED , GREED and GREED. These imbeciles are the lazy youth Buhari was referring to.

imo state has become something else
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Commentor: 10:19am On Aug 26, 2019
erico2k2:

As regards Norway and Iceland Please read the Vikings chronicle and check flocky or you can even watch the film Vikings

Come on.

Vikings?

How many centuries ago and what were the spoils?

Just as Bini fought invaders?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Awe4luv(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

Holland
Norway
Germany
Canada
Sweden
Finland
Australia
Japan
New Zealand
Denmark

Fck the U.S undecided

oh boy that Finland na silent hero for hustling nigerians oooo.....just discovered their currency has been replaced with euro...see money, if u get job there.....
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Osidazz19: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:
Ipob shouting "Make America Great Again", " I Love Trump ".

How markate?

grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I told them before that TRAMP does not differentiate between the tribes in Nigeria. All he knows it that you are Nigerian.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by ipobarecriminals: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2019
sad sad sad sad sad sad thanks to the 80 ipobCriMiNAls
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2019
tillaman:
Since last Thursday!!
Blame it on those gunning for the US of A when there are far better options!!
They stopped their citizens from sending money to Nigeria through western union all because somebody snitched!

I am fully in support of SNITCHING. SNITCH out the lazy rats.
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by shaw2(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2019
That's good no one leaves.
You vote in poverty and want to leave?
We die here

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by ekitimanalways(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Rilwayne001:
shocked

It's not getting any funny oh..

Very soon, all these Yahoo boys, once they can't get money from US again, they will buy gun and start robbing locally. Lord have mercy.
Na true talk o! shocked
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by MrMou: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Commentor:
Ipob shouting "Make America Great Again", " I Love Trump ".

How markate?

grin
grin grin
Don't mind those smelling, dirty, deluded & daft criminals! See the way them dey carry Trump for head like say Trump even know say the nonentities exist! Very deluded things!
The way Trump even release their full 80 names dey funny die! grin Only problem be say them don take their shameless scamming block better people wey wan go there!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Awe4luv:

yeepa!!!! pls ooooo ahbeg lemme leave first ooooo, my money never complete.

lmao
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by STENON(f): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2019
Out of every 5 Nigerians, there are always 4 scammers. They think the way you get ten thousand naira in Nigeria is the way you get 10,000 dollars or euros or pounds in abroad. SMH!!...That was how one stupid fool was requesting for "ozza" to send money to my account. I asked "what for" he said I should take any amount from it and send him the rest. In short, he was looking for the account to do wire fraud so that the police can only trace the account to me while he will be innocent. May God help my Country Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2019
shaw2:
That's good no one leaves. You vote in poverty and want to leave? We die here
what is this one saying?
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by katlord(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2019
Kendumazy:
Even if they suspended appointments. Why didn't they processed the ones that paid already? You see how this people take us for granted.

The US govt is also part of the scam game! They ain't good niggas
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Ugosample(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2019
STENON:
Out of every 5 Nigerians, there are always 4 scammers. That was how one stupid fool was requesting for "ozza" to send money to my account. I asked "what for" he said I should take any amount from it and send him the rest. In short, he was looking for the account to do wire fraud so that the police can only trace the account to me while he will be innocent. May God help my Country Nigeria.

it's very shameful
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Awe4luv(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2019
rozayx5:

Holland
Norway
Germany
Canada
Sweden
Finland
Australia
Japan
New Zealand
Denmark

Fck the U.S undecided
thanks for this piece, infact Bleep canada, lemme start planning on Finland,euro is the way oooo
Re: US Embassy Blocks Visa Interview Dates In Nigeria Until Further Notice by Nobody: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2019
I have read comments from mostly Igbo's on this forum, but I must say that I am so disappointed, instead of the Igbo's to condemn the act in totality n profer a way on how to discourage its youth from engaging in illegal activities they are shifting blames n insulting
NOT ALL IGBOS ARE FRAUDSTERS

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Emirates Airline Celebrates The April Fool's Day With This Insane Jet / The Final Moments Before A Plane Crashed In South Africa (Graphic Video) / Slay Queens Swim In Flood In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.