Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,552 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (34088 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by lollybizzu(m): 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
rex444:
Surprisingly, many of us fall victim for this.... but simple thing in relationship these days, guys withold your money, girls hold whatever it is you bring to the table( y'all know what I mean) and if you both can still have a healthy friendship then feel free to give her what you think she needs , she will be a keeper but if not, move on .... remember giving is a free will thing
You make sense bro!
But Imo, the love here is not strong; that's if there's even love at all.
A calculative relationship. Where the both both parties are being careful not be used and as such, can't fully express their love for each other.

No worry I'm in something like that ATM. grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
In Zlatan Ibrahimovich's voice:

No man can ever use me, let alone females, aptly described as weaker vessels in the scriptures.

If you've ever been used and dumped as a guy by a woman, then you need to be 'de-manned' and excommunicated from the noble stable of alpha bloodlines

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by omoharry(f): 2:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Many of them go eat person money and discharge thats why we always want to fvck them and move on.
ooo common! get over it..Men use and dump women so do women use and dump men and every one moves on..why the wining? I am sure you must have done same to several women in your life time without knowing it.This becos you are the one doing the dumping..so you do not feel the pinch.Those girls you slept with out of revenge, is that not use & dump? so what make you any better?Abeg shift.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Isoduwa(m): 2:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Who even sells 200naira suya? Must you expose your filthy poverty ridden self here?

Didirin

You are bitter because he is telling the truth and you once a victim of dangote suya

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Vladtin: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Once a girl is collecting your money or other values without adding any then she is using you.
Best way not to be used by a lady, ensure whatever you are adding to her life is in form of trade by barter angry

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by wizod(m): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
I loved her wit everything in me and we agreed to marry. She even told me dat she was a virgin which i agreed wit one eyed open(partially). She asked me what i'll give her on our wedding night and i promised her a customised golden necklace and laptop. She was too materialistic and would lure me to shopping where i'll pay for everything she needed. When i wanted to come for introduction, she gave me flimsy excuses and told me dat it is not yet time. We had no sex but only romance. Like play like play she left and i fell sick for 3months dat defied all medications. She's still single but i'm married wit two boys and resides in stavanger Norway while she begs me money till date. Last time i came home, she begged to see me but i snubbed her and told her to allow me be. But i've 4given her

68 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by omoharry(f): 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Edusouls:
90% of Nigerian girls are naturally wicked, greedy and very materialistic, that’s just a Nigerian girl for you and you cant change them, so Guys have understood them and gone on the defensive. Am happy men are now wiser, cos if u are not I swear these girls will murder you with massive stroke at age 28years..
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin haba! if we are that bad then how come there are wedding celebration every Saturday.Think am.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Isoduwa:

You are bitter because he is telling the truth and you once a victim of dangote suya
Pissed at his lack of respect.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by deltateam: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Who hasn't?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Edyice: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nigerian men need relationship like this but gals will find your mumu button and press them grin

Then the rest is history ..

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by valentineuwakwe(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
A GENTLEMAN DOES NOT TALK OR DISCUSS SUCH IN PUBLIC

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by utenwuson: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Who even sells 200naira suya? Must you expose your filthy poverty ridden self here?

Didirin
abooki for junction cut 100 own sef

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Isoduwa(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Pissed at his lack of respect.
For real darling?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by TemmyT002(m): 2:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nobody can dump me
I am undumpable
I don't cheat and I don't doubledate
I am romantic

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
womenareapes:
I never give black naija women 1% of my heart!

I use and dump those idiots with just 200 naira suya undecided
It's like we dey the same BOAT oooo grin grin grin
I never FALL in LOVE...
I don't even know what it means.
It's like telling the Great Okonkwo to fall in Love, How...??

Only INDOMIE MEN do experience such RUBBISH...
U find Most of them KNEELING to Profess and Propose LOVE to most Ladies, who offer nothing.
When I was using them as FOREX back then, I never waited for a LADY to tell me it was over.
I made sure I DID such myself.

The MOMENT u know your WORTH as a MAN by engaging yourself meaningfully and gainfully, such NONSENSE wouldn't come up..
The ONLY THING that can break my heart is POVERTY..
I avoid it like a PLAGUE.
That's why I avoid LADIES with POVERTY INSTINCTS and LEECHES.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by sylve11: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Silentscreamer:
why would u allow her use u to do all that? don't u have sense?

grin cool
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by sylve11: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
ashewoboy:

how would you know? ladies are pretenders. she tells you she doesn't like that guy then the next thing you see her riding the phallus of that same guycheesy. stupid girls.

na so. cool
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Olorunnim: 2:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Danmaigida511:
Whose baby mama
I don't know.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by wizod(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin haba! if we are that bad then how come there are wedding celebration every Saturday.Think am.
[/b]
omoharry:
just to have a child or two.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by deltateam: 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rukkydelta:
I once used and dump a boy cheesy
He taught me phy111 cos of him I had B in the course that 50% of my course mates failed kiss
After his teaching job I didn't still agree to date him grin

Well, that's a pretty lie
Just check my signature please

How will the signature now be true

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by olumalcolm(m): 2:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
rex444:
Surprisingly, many of us fall victim for this.... but simple thing in relationship these days, guys withold your money, girls hold whatever it is you bring to the table( y'all know what I mean) and if you both can still have a healthy friendship then feel free to give her what you think she needs , she will be a keeper but if not, move on .... remember giving is a free will thing
At the bolded, MI, PHYNO AND FLAVOUR. MI....my father used to tell me, her keeper na number 1. grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Truthsbitter: 2:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
ashewoboy:

how would you know? ladies are pretenders. she tells you she doesn't like that guy then the next thing you see her riding the phallus of that same guycheesy. stupid girls.
grin grin

Awareness flying around catch yours...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Same way thy use your sister
womenareapes:
I never give black naija women 1% of my heart!

I use and dump those idiots with just 200 naira suya undecided

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by CaptainMitch: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
I only fvck olosho. I pay and fvck I dont fvck on credit.
omoharry:
ooo common! get over it..Men use and dump women so do women use and dump men and every one moves on..why the wining? I am sure you must have done same to several women in your life time without knowing it.This becos you are the one doing the dumping..so you do not feel the pinch.Those girls you slept with out of revenge, is that not use & dump? so what make you any better?Abeg shift.

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by excel4us: 2:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Florblu:
And they are all forming hard man.

So where are the guys whose heart has been shattered or you people just scream " women are scam/scum" in vain?

No mind them. everybody is forming hard man yet they fall victim of the issue on ground.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by olumalcolm(m): 2:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Naso one do me dat year for lasu, after all the protection as a unionist, when she graduated, she said her father said he wuld not allow her marry a xtian. She is still not married 7years after graduation and she don dey like my facebook uploads grin

17 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by omoharry(f): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
CaptainMitch:
I only fvck olosho. I pay and fvck I dont fvck on credit.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. i pray u get healed from your broken heart and find love again.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Rilwayne001: 2:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
Well I've never been used and dumped, because even the girl that supposedly broke my heart did not get much spending from me. She rather spent on me and when she got tired, she ran away grin grin grin

And that broke my heart really cry cry grin

14 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Truthsbitter: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Silentscreamer:
so long as she didn't put a gun to ur head to do all that, u only have urself to blame.
grin grin You're absolutely correct.

The problem I have with females is that they don't practice what they preach.
if they were fvcked and dumped or played off their cash by Casanova they will reject the above statement made by you with venomous anger and hate pumping out their breath.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by CaptainMitch: 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
I dont need any prayer, thank you.
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. i pray u get healed from your broken heart and find love again.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by flex04(m): 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
condemn:

Na which kind girl you dey Bleep with 200 naira suya? From wetin you write, I'm sure you are in your early 20s.

womenareapes:

Hi!

I'm actually 10 years old undecided

Ode

Don't mind him, he wants to question your expertise, but come shei....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.