Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (34095 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by chieme123(m): 5:40am On Aug 29, 2019
revson:
I am somewhat a newbie to the world of intimate relationship; and that is not because of my inability to hold down a lady but due to the fact that I am too scared to start one with the slew of bitter experiences both sexes are recounting daily. I have gone on a couple of dates but would hit off once it starts getting too serious

I once had a lady I had interest in but because of this sort of "calculated loving and romance" that is sadly gaining ascendancy, I was too scared to continue with the " love talk" as the last thing I would want at this point is a "love and affection go bad"!

Hopefully, I will join in the party someday as the boy is fast becoming a man and would need a queen to support him on the throne.

My candid suggestion is that we should slow down on this "love with your brain propaganda" as it has done to the world of romance more harm than good, often times, making its victims insensitive and at worse, a monster!

My humble submission!

If you are scared of "bitter experiences", please remember that we have bitter leaf soup.

It is prepared with a vegetable that is technically bitter, but las las - the soup is legit. And yummy. With lots of medicinal properties!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by skedy1(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2019
rex444:
Surprisingly, many of us fall victim for this.... but simple thing in relationship these days, guys withold your money, girls hold whatever it is you bring to the table( y'all know what I mean) and if you both can still have a healthy friendship then feel free to give her what you think she needs , she will be a keeper but if not, move on .... remember giving is a free will thing

Akanuche
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:02am On Aug 29, 2019
Romance scammers don't put a gun to their clients head but they're regarded as criminals. You see how dumb you're sounding
Silentscreamer:
so long as she didn't put a gun to ur head to do all that, u only have urself to blame.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Jjuuddee(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
No not really because I am smart I just feel I have been lucky enof to meet girls that love me more than I love them so they find it difficult to let go of me.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by princfred(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Before that stage I will find out even if I don't t consciously intend to and their will be mutual dumping.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Rukkydelta(f): 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
deltateam:

How will the signature now be true
Just click to find out cheesy
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Bbbwings: 10:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
braveboy64:
It isn't an easy task to be a man that was why Bobrisky left
grin grin grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Kwenty: 10:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Look at this one expecting men to tell stories like women. You'll sleep there.
You ma go wait tire for bustop.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Fouronetwo: 6:49am On Aug 30, 2019
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin haba! if we are that bad then how come there are wedding celebration every Saturday.Think am.

don't be silly.Hauen't u heard of tbe phrase "NECESSARY EVIL"?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:56am On Sep 20, 2019
mazipaskal:
Most times, common sense is deactivated when emotion is involved, experience makes you mature and tough

best wishes on your birthday
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:04am On Oct 12, 2020
ubunja:
sounding rather gay there...
but you're the one that sounds gay. calling someone else gay when you have f on your profile as a man rubbish.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Lenient001: 12:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
And this OP got me crying like this..

Lemme just brief it here, hope the wise ones will catch up.

We met, she needed money, I gave HER fuuuuuu.. A week later, nah break bell she rung.
OP I am crying.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic! / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.