Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (34080 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 1:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
just once.....she's now a baby mama to someone else

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Centcanada: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
No be one no be two. Make we leave mata for matias

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
My sugar mummy used and dumped me. Gosh! That woman finished me sha. She used me for 5 years none stop

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Starhearts: 2:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Naa me dey use dem no ladies dey use me.
They born me with sense

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by josite: 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
nonsense thread.only refuse get dumped.no humans get dumped .any adult man that is used and dumped needs the dumping for being stupid.im a man

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by guttentag(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yea and I am glad it happened
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by CaptainMitch: 2:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Many of them go eat person money and discharge thats why we always want to fvck them and move on.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Sirk2018: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
why would u allow her use u to do all that?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Davash222(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Dear ladies, Do you know what it takes to produce sperm?? Sperm production takes like 7 days with severe pain.

Stop dumping us after sex!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Danmaigida511: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
Whose baby mama
Olorunnim:
Yes ooo In her mind she was Spending my money, but truth is she's just a broke ass Girl who hasn't had the fair share of life and I have a lot where the money came from She's a baby mama now though.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Inflammatory: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
She was trying to use me.....Emi ti mo gbon...Mo use were danu danu. Not once, not twice.... If I feel like using her tomorrow, kosi were. I will still use her.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by osejie17(m): 2:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
2hours after my pop wen she don give me d final thing she said is over. well kinda saw it coming but made sure the last sex was with extra time

16 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by lollybizzu(m): 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
sounding rather gay there...
The one that acts the female abi grin
Badt guy.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Niyi9002(m): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
I've been uses and dumped several times lol
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Jamiu52: 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yeah
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nmezor(f): 2:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Tissue comes to mind, anyway dudes do the telling/ talking
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Absolutely!
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Tarabye: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2019

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Frankyboy1(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Never! Impossible! Impossicant! Who them be?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Silentscreamer:
so long as she didn't put a gun to ur head to do all that, u only have urself to blame.
As usual, here to defend your fellow ladies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by mrde(m): 2:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Silentscreamer:
why would u allow her use u to do all that? don't u have sense?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by mixta140: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by fujirice: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
braveboy64:
It isn't an easy task to be a man that was why Bobrisky left
grin grin grin grin grin
Oh my gawd!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by WASMOG(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Typing.....
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nannito190(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Well, it depends on the approach of the guy towards the lady. But nevertheless, you must know your stand with the lady you're dating to avoid heartbreak.

For your relationship, marriage and dating tips, visit/click:https://www.lovegister.com
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by NoApology(m): 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Well I won't really say I have been used and dumped. Reason is I keep it real. I will tell you exactly what I want and if you are not cool, no need wasting each other's time. Even when I have a girlfriend I will still let you know what's up and in most cases the ladies don't mind being the side chick. That way I get to cheat without worrying about getting busted cos my side chick knows her role and won't cross the line.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by itsme01: 2:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
cool

Yes i have been used many times and i enjoyed the usage, and as soon as the girls get tired of using me and moves on, i find me another.user .... better and cheaper than olosho and when they get dumped again they come begging and my door is always open after few shakara,

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Junkie1: 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
A GIRL "USED" ME TO RID HERSELF OF HER VIRGINITY....

I'M STILL HURT

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Angelfrost(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
ashewoboy:

ubunja. share us miseducation na. men need to be free from pvssy slavery. it's been too long we can not wait anymore for your miseducation. let your miseducation emancipate us men from pvssy slavery. give us another update.

How can you be enslaved to something that is readily available, and even free to some extent?...

I think a lot of guys need to work on their self worth, and have some dignity.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Brunicekid(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Who even sells 200naira suya? Must you expose your filthy poverty ridden self here?

Didirin
Woman... Are you whyning me? They sell N200 suya like say...

Is it VGC, Banana Island or GRA that you live?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by mazipaskal(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Most times, common sense is deactivated when emotion is involved, experience makes you mature and tough
Silentscreamer:
why would u allow her use u to do all that? don't u have sense?

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Edusouls(m): 2:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
90% of Nigerian girls are naturally wicked, greedy and very materialistic, that’s just a Nigerian girl for you and you cant change them, so Guys have understood them and gone on the defensive. Am happy men are now wiser, cos if u are not I swear these girls will murder you with massive stroke at age 28years..

14 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Village Pre-wedding Photoshoot Is So Unique And Imaginative / After Promising Marriage, Lady Gets Her Boyfriend Beaten For Trying To Dump Her / 5 Ways To Catch A Typical Nigerian Chic!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.