Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,314 members, 7,815,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience (34089 Views)

I Sleep Without Blanket, Nigerian Lady Share Hot Pictures Of Herself On Bed. PIX / Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Greatfullheart: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
All my Life i've Always Been Falling in Love with Girls Who Don't Love Me Back but See me as a Working Tool to Fulfill Their Endevours. Theirs This Girl Who I Loved So Much even Up Till Now. I Sent Her Airtime, Transport only For Her To Deceive Me and Tell Me That She Can't Date Someone like Me she Only Like Me as A Friend! That's Hurts

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by larryking540: 4:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:
I loved her wit everything in me and we agreed to marry. She even told me dat she was a virgin which i agreed wit one eyed open(partially). She asked me what i'll give her on our wedding night and i promised her a customised golden necklace and laptop. She was too materialistic and would lure me to shopping where i'll pay for everything she needed. When i wanted to come for introduction, she gave me flimsy excuses and told me dat it is not yet time. We had no sex but only romance. Like play like play she left and i fell sick for 3months dat defied all medications. She's still single but i'm married wit two boys and resides in stavanger Norway while she begs me money till date. Last time i came home, she begged to see me but i snubbed her and told her to allow me be. But i've 4given her

nice one bro ,
nice one that's how nature pays them back,

na this type of girls they they send wedding card to first to shame them, and to make them grow up

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Stevewonder004(m): 4:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
womenareapes:
I never give black naija women 1% of my heart!

I use and dump those idiots with just 200 naira suya undecided
Including your sisters.
I have manner sha if not..
Excluding your mum
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Holysax29(m): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
ashewoboy:
guys, ladies have been the ones saying guys use and dump them. meanwhile they also do the same to guys. it is just that guys don't come out on social media to reply these cases.

A lady you have been dating for like two years would leave you for another just because you are not ready for marriage. she would say you should hurry up. she is looking for a man with plenty money. ladies like to play victims. she would use you to buy sharwarma, use you as her driver, use you for her lunch, use you to pay her bills, use you for subscription and others. all in the anticipation of sex. when it is now time, she would say she sees you as a friendcheesy.

Me that I'm still looking for a lady that will use and dump me.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by luvyaself95(m): 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:
I loved her wit everything in me and we agreed to marry. She even told me dat she was a virgin which i agreed wit one eyed open(partially). She asked me what i'll give her on our wedding night and i promised her a customised golden necklace and laptop. She was too materialistic and would lure me to shopping where i'll pay for everything she needed. When i wanted to come for introduction, she gave me flimsy excuses and told me dat it is not yet time. We had no sex but only romance. Like play like play she left and i fell sick for 3months dat defied all medications. She's still single but i'm married wit two boys and resides in stavanger Norway while she begs me money till date. Last time i came home, she begged to see me but i snubbed her and told her to allow me be. But i've 4given her
Na she lost and na your gain.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by divineappo(m): 4:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
severally, av been dumped, cheated on

listen, most stories u hear online about a lady seeking sympathy are lies. some girls are hypocrites. they come online to tell lies about how a guy broke their heart, many times, the girls are more guilty and the guy is the one to be pitied

I have gotten my emotional healing already, so no need to get into much details

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by omooajisnooni: 5:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
How can I be used and dump when I'm not a sanitary pad
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by mkpurumma090(f): 5:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
0KNM:
My sugar mummy used and dumped me. Gosh! That woman finished me sha. She used me for 5 years none stop
Okpo! Okpo

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Usanga35: 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Florblu:
And they are all forming hard man.

So where are the guys whose heart has been shattered or you people just scream " women are scam/scum" in vain?
Hahahaahahah........men ARE LIKE Soldiers ....
when a soldier is being tormented and tortured ..instead of crying nd pleading rather he would tell his enemy Bleep u...
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Fantazy(m): 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
ubunja:
sounding rather gay there...
LWKMD
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
mkpurumma090:
Okpo! Okpo
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Anoz93: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rukkydelta:
I once used and dump a boy cheesy
He taught me phy111 cos of him I had B in the course that 50% of my course mates failed kiss
After his teaching job I didn't still agree to date him grin

Well, that's a pretty lie
Just check my signature please
exactly my case rukky,just that i liked him then

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Fantazy(m): 5:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
womenareapes:
I never give black naija women 1% of my heart!

I use and dump those idiots with just 200 naira suya undecided

Those are village underage girls wey no sabi clean nyash properly
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
anochuko01:
I dont wait for that to happen o.
...Because ive been chatting with one for some days, she thought she could task me for airtime. Same girl who visits eateries and eats shawama with ice cream on a regular. Lol, i deleted her number with lightening speed!
Because of airtime? Wow
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Fantazy:

Those are village underage girls wey no sabi clean nyash properly
And you feel he's better than them?
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 6:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:
Her village people really messed her up fa. She should as well move on.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by MILLERMannn: 6:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It's like we dey the same BOAT oooo grin grin grin
I never FALL in LOVE...
I don't even know what it means.
It's like telling the Great Okonkwo to fall in Love, How...??

Only INDOMIE MEN do experience such RUBBISH...
U find Most of them KNEELING to Profess and Propose LOVE to most Ladies, who offer nothing.
When I was using them as FOREX back then, I never waited for a LADY to tell me it was over.
I made sure I DID such myself.

The MOMENT u know your WORTH as a MAN by engaging yourself meaningfully and gainfully, such NONSENSE wouldn't come up..
The ONLY THING that can break my heart is POVERTY..
I avoid it like a PLAGUE.
That's why I avoid LADIES with POVERTY INSTINCTS and LEECHES.
Guy, I too like you. Kai. where are you residing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by consultancy: 6:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Who even sells 200naira suya? Must you expose your filthy poverty ridden self here?

Didirin
can you swear you do not go to Hassan at Madina roundabout every sunday night to beg him to sell 200 naira suya to you?? angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by womenareapes: 6:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
EVILFOREST:

It's like we dey the same BOAT oooo grin grin grin
I never FALL in LOVE...
I don't even know what it means.
It's like telling the Great Okonkwo to fall in Love, How...??

Only INDOMIE MEN do experience such RUBBISH...
U find Most of them KNEELING to Profess and Propose LOVE to most Ladies, who offer nothing.
When I was using them as FOREX back then, I never waited for a LADY to tell me it was over.
I made sure I DID such myself.

The MOMENT u know your WORTH as a MAN by engaging yourself meaningfully and gainfully, such NONSENSE wouldn't come up..
The ONLY THING that can break my heart is POVERTY..
I avoid it like a PLAGUE.
That's why I avoid LADIES with POVERTY INSTINCTS and LEECHES.
just look at how the low profile girls are filling my mention undecided

Our women have nothing meaningful to offer, then why will I waste my time on such unproductive female?

Only fool fall in love with women this days

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by galantjoe(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
wizod:

I have the similar experience except I bleeped her pussycat with tomorrow no dey

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Ronline(m): 7:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
womenareapes:

Hi!

I'm actually 10 years old undecided

Ode
This is not Nursery or Kindergarten section, People here don't wear napkin but boxers and pants...So vermoose..
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Jesuspikin8: 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Inception:

In Frank Lucas' voice:
Damn I read it in his voice grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by womenareapes: 7:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ronline:
This is not Nursery or Kindergarten section, People here don't wear napkin but boxers and pants...So vermoose..

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Jesuspikin8: 7:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kwenty:

My dear ask them o. If none of them has any story of how they were used and dumped; then they are the problem of women. Meaning the scam/scum accusations are false.
Look at this one expecting men to tell stories like women. You'll sleep there.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
consultancy:
can you swear you do not go to Hassan at Madina roundabout every sunday night to beg him to sell 200 naira suya to you?? angry
I'm not a suya fan
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by anochuko01(m): 7:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Because of airtime? Wow
I've sent many other people Airtime, but with the way she asked, I felt she believed she had seen a tool.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
anochuko01:

I've sent many other people Airtime, but with the way she asked, I felt she believed she had seen a tool.
OH OK.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by WriterX(m): 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
a wise man once said " if man must understand, he must never lean on experience alone but choose to embrace and learn every time"

"I choose to be hurt because it's how I get stronger" - Benediction P.

If you wish to love with your brain ,first you must try and embrace someone without holding them. - X

1 Like

Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by Yewandequeen(f): 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yewandequeen:
grin

Yewande, onidi nlacheesy.
Re: Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience by didijay(m): 10:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yes I have been used by a woman because I was USEFUL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Hypes His Girlfriend On Twitter; Users React / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / Beautiful Prewedding Pictures Of Dozie and Chioma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.