Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,733 members, 7,817,017 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot (14905 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Please Help; All Our Girls Are Becoming Prostitutes Even Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2019
My name is okobi charles, a graduate of the university of Benin, I walk on the road and people keep shouting "KNOW PERSON"
please if there is anyone interested to make my acquaintance my mobile number 0708303331. I read civil engineering at the university of Benin, poverty is not something I am accustomed to, but since we move to live with these animals, it has become the order of the day
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Blinkers: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Kinda dicey though!
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin ;Ddnt wait till u get money.U'll neva get money.Start trekking

You think you are big because you have a small house 3 hummer buses and a table to sit down at elephant house marina, I have made more money than you and the elephant house put together, when I will bring fire to your doorstep, you will regret your comments. Am a boxer you know?
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 12:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
U cant make it in life.U'll kip on begging and ur scam wont yield fruitful for u unless u work for ur .money. Even if u play bet9ja,U are already runined beyond redemption. Thue!

It is the elephant house you're talking about? Good

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2019
An ex friend of mine whom I just left his place in Kaduna, was advising suicide for me and trying to secure a 20k job for me, but am too narcissistic for that. Am a chronic optimist and believe only the best is coming my way
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 1:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Please for all the people sending me emails, I can not read them. What's app me or drop your messages here
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
Jacqueline22:
What going on here
Don't kill us ooo @dp
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2019
Scam is screaming loud here!!
Audible to the deaf... .

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 29, 2019
eni4real:
Audible to the deaf... .

That is the only thing nigerians know, since I have opened this thread, that is the only input i have gotten from nigerian. Shame on you, what do you think you have that can be taken away from you besides your life?
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
eni4real:
Audible to the deaf... .

If I cannot adapt to my environment, then the world will change for my case, I am important to this world, thats why i am here now.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 1:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:

That is the only thing nigerians know, since I have opened this thread, that is the only input i have gotten from nigerian. Shame on you, what do you think you have that can be taken away from you besides your life?
I suspect you and that Chukwu guy are on the same team..
Visible to the blind...
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 2:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin cheesy grin grin smiley grin grin
Slexyangel:

You think you are big because you have a small house 3 hummer buses and a table to sit down at elephant house marina, I have made more money than you and the elephant house put together, when I will bring fire to your doorstep, you will regret your comments. Am a boxer you know?
grin.A beggar boxer? u don kolo.Dnt com alone oo,.Marina axis is part of Ita Eko.Pls com tomorrow morning
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 2:55pm On Aug 29, 2019
eni4real:
Visible to the blind...
u nor see well. Read from d beginning. Same team dat make d thief to open up wen i exposed his real name..Dem neva scam u
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
u nor see well. Read from d beginning. Same team dat make d thief to open up wen i exposed his real name..Dem neva scam u
until proven otherwise..
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 5:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
The noise has started again, and i have to leave my house again, even with the injuries i have secured from trekking, what nigerians will have on thier hands will be a murder case
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 6:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
eni4real:
until proven otherwise..
dey there oo..Go and read from d beginning. /let a sound person tell u if i support him or odawise.No criminal will be comfortable beside me.Ket dat sink in u.If u can't readto understand, i won't reply ur mention again
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Blinkers: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Dem don block the bastard account sef grin grin
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 7:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Blinkers:
dnt of mind the thief..Only him use 3 fake name.I pity tye pipu dat fall for d cheap fraudster.

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
dnt of mind the thief..Only him use 3 fake name.I pity tye pipu dat fall for d cheap fraudster.

Sir, with all respect, I have been reading your comments on this post, why are you trying so hard to discredit the author. You seem fishy. Hope you're not a cleaner at elephant house grin
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Bros calm down you just dey para, nothing last forever, those girls are just loose girls throwing their ego at your window
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 10:58pm On Sep 02, 2019
Blinkers:

Guy you too funny

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2019
eni4real:
Visible to the blind...

Visible to the blind? Please sir are you a philosopher
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by KingWarri: 11:17pm On Sep 02, 2019
I meant h o r n y. I can send you a Google location link so you can come and carry them for yourself. Please I need all the girls here married
Send me ah need them
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 11:45pm On Sep 02, 2019
KingWarri:

Send me ah need them

Is this based on logistics? grin
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by kingxsamz(m): 12:11am On Sep 03, 2019
Please, am I the only one who finds this thread confusing and unusual?

2 Likes

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by KingWarri: 8:08am On Sep 03, 2019
Choudini:

Is this based on logistics? grin
grin
Anyone, but ah need them.... Inside life
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 11:27pm On Sep 03, 2019
Choudini:

Sir, with all respect, I have been reading your comments on this post, why are you trying so hard to discredit the author. You seem fishy. Hope you're not a cleaner at elephant house grin
well, it is beta to be a cleaner , earn ur living without soiling ur fada name with ur criminal lifestyle. .? No thieves/criminals will too comfortable beside me.There's nothing like discredit a THIEF.Read his oda post .See how I exposed his true name/identity. .Ant like fiz are too small for Nig police to nab but he can only succeed with dumb pipu
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 11:31pm On Sep 03, 2019
Choudini:
Bros calm down you just dey para, nothing last forever, those girls are just loose girls throwing their ego at your window
Wisdom make pipu wise.Try/play along with the idi*t, u'll discover the TRUTH.There's no girl anywhere.He's only looking for dumb pipu to scam.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 1:01am On Sep 05, 2019
Please I am Charles okobi, I am at 9th mile enugu along nsukka road, my dad lored me here to solve my problem. Please if you don't hear from me again. Maybe someone has killed me. Please help me contact the police. Please. His number 08065657799. Please if he returns to lagos without me. Then I am late. I should be coming back tomorrow or next. If he returns without me don't believe a word he says. Make sure you see me else I am dead. Please alert the police for me. I am alone with him in a cheap hotel. And am scared for my life
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 1:02am On Sep 05, 2019
I don't have anyone to contact, the closest police station is a few miles away, I don't trust him please, save my life. I might be wrong
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 1:06am On Sep 05, 2019
Please this is my number 07053832458. I might be wrong let's see if I wake up in the morning or leave this community alive
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Choudini(m): 1:09am On Sep 05, 2019
If anything happens to me it might most probably be cult or ritual related. Please don't let them go free, I suffer a lot because of this case. If I am okay and safe. I will update this post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Side Chicks Dance Seductively With Their Chests, Pull Down Undies To Twerk (pix) / Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.