Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot (14919 Views)

How Do I Tell My Neighbours They Moan Loudly!!! / My Neighbours Wife Brought Me This Food (pic) / Please Help; All Our Girls Are Becoming Prostitutes Even Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Lonelypacifist6: 8:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:

If it is only one person, I would have subdued them long ago, but this is over a span of 2 years now and a reasonable geographical location
Sorry.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
For all those of you thinking am here to scam you. If you give me your money I will eat it, but I have already dropped my location on google maps so you can verify this information. If you are using an android phone just click the link it should open up in google maps so you can come around to verify all this
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
Sorry.

Sorry for yourself
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Lonelypacifist6: 9:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:

Sorry for yourself
What? can't I tell someone sorry again.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nggs121: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:

unfortunately this is ikorodu inside Lagos, agbede precisely. you can check the map, I dropped my location, with the kind of social hostility I am experiencing, I doubt my crops will mature before they are overrun by hate. besides there is no property or finance for farming here

My man, kindly check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital

From the descriptions, it appears you are schizophrenic

Thank you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nggs121:

My man, kindly check yourself into the nearest psychiatric hospital

From the descriptions, it appears you are schizophrenic

Thank you

Probably, that's why it needs to be managed properly so I dont unintentionally harm myself or the people around me
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Martinez39:
Hehehehe. Weather for two. grin

Unfortunately I am not conceited like you, sex is something that should me enjoyed by two or more consenting adults. You sound like a rappist
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nggs121:

My man there's no proper management, you will always be a danger to the people around you

At least you self know that a wild dog needs to be put down

The only logical solution is euthanasia, or for you to be tied and burnt to the stake.

You could also take the easy road, and hang yourself if you prefer to make it faster

Thank you very much for your suggestions, but I have already shat here, I suggest you go shit somewhere else, preferably your own thread. You can even open another thread to castigate this one
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Kingsteve(m): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wow!
It's either you're trying so hard to be noticed, or truly...

you need medical attention and mental evaluation by a psychiatrist ASAP!
Smh
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 28, 2019
Kingsteve:
Wow!
It's either you're trying so hard to be noticed, or truly...

you need medical attention and mental evaluation by a psychiatrist ASAP!
Smh

Thank you kingSteve for your input, so far I have been able to move a crowd of over 2000 people today, but unfortunately I cannot afford to pay my medical Bills, your widows might will be appreciated in any way
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by eleojo23: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:
The screaming was so bad one time, I was seized to the psych ward in Yaba, where I was for over a month. only to come out and the noise continued. Please I am begging all involved parties, HELP BEFORE I GO BERSERK AND SUICIDAL. here are more pictures of my community

OP, I think you left the psychiatry ward too soon. Please go back so that the doctors can continue from where they stopped.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nggs121:

No words coming out of the mouth of a deranged person should be taken seriously

And mind you, even if you are pretending to be mad, that too is a mental illness

Duly noted but unfortunately there is no proof to back your claims, I would advise to move to a thread where ignorance is prevalent
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
eleojo23:

OP, I think you left the psychiatry ward too soon. Please go back so that the doctors can continue from where they stopped.

Much talk no input, will you finance my medical trip
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:

Much talk no input, will you finance my medical trip

In other words plenty talk no fit full basket
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Martinez39(m): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Slexyangel:

Unfortunately I am not conceited like you, sex is something that should me enjoyed by two or more consenting adults. You sound like a rappist
I don't have your time, honestly.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 10:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
If you think my post is queer, check this out so you see how people think as far back as 2008

https://www.nairaland.com/144392/it-crime-girl-ask-guy

Disclaimer: This is only for your reading delight, this account had not been created when this thread went live, and I have no relationship whatsoever with any authors there
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 4:20am On Aug 29, 2019
wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin angry shocked
Lonelypacifist6:
All these for her alone?
angry
Lonelypacifist6:
All these for her alone?
Who be her? Person dey use fake pic"F".U beta wake up.U can easily identify FAKE" F".This one have 3 name. .The taju dat appear on truecallee id is NOT his name.
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 4:28am On Aug 29, 2019
eleojo23:

forget diz.Guyman is sound upstairs but his problem nah hunger plus scam.If u believe any lil girls roamed/ disturb him,u'll believe anything. .He's a criminal looking for his prey/victim. i pity any man dat fall into his trap.Truecaller identify him as Taju but he's NOT TAJU.he's from SE.Investigate well

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by espn(m): 6:16am On Aug 29, 2019
Click d link and u r risking your data and passwords bin stolen...

1 Like

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin wink cheesy grin angry shocked angryWho be her? Person dey use fake pic"F".U beta wake up.U can easily identify FAKE" F".This one have 3 name. .The taju dat appear on truecallee id is NOT his name.

Nigerians are not naive as you are, please backtrack on this thread for any clarifications
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
forget diz.Guyman is sound upstairs but his problem nah hunger plus scam.If u believe any lil girls roamed/ disturb him,u'll believe anything. .He's a criminal looking for his prey/victim. i pity any man dat fall into his trap.Truecaller identify him as Taju but he's NOT TAJU.he's from SE.Investigate well

I see you did not sleep well last night, more grease to your elbow
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 29, 2019
espn:
Click d link and u r risking your data and passwords bin stolen...

If I wanted your password, I wouldn't need any links, I ask you personally and you'll flop like an illiterate
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 29, 2019
For all those of you shouting scam, female and picture. That is not the point, I have dropped my whatsapp number if you want to talk and see me, and my location on the google maps. Luckily last night I was able to get one night of quiet sleep in the last 2yrs, that is a positive improvement. But there are still young budding girls up for grabs here, you know how women are very naive, vain and shy, your input will be needed
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by chukwuibuipob: 6:55am On Aug 29, 2019
angry[/color] grin
Slexyangel:

[color=#000099]
Slexyangel:

Slexyangel:

hungry thief
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:56am On Aug 29, 2019
Once the noise starts again, I will move over to the tunde ednuts suggestions, if it was one person I won't be having all these problems, these girls behind me also have female friends on the street, just imagine the crowd I have to deal with
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 6:57am On Aug 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
angry[/color] grin[color=#000099]hungry thief

Please dont make me remove you from this thread, I have not taking anything from you, and I had a good night's sleep. Which you didn't. Get some painkillers
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by XhosaNostra(f): 6:59am On Aug 29, 2019
What a miserable-looking place.

Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:00am On Aug 29, 2019
You will also note that the girls in question are reading this thread and might be trying to discredit my predicament. Please ignore them and send me meaningful and helpful suggestions
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:01am On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You can clearly see why such a people will employ such methods of social injustice
Re: Help All My Neighbours Children Are Hot by Nobody: 7:03am On Aug 29, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You now imagine the kids living in such a horrible place shouting poor man at my window, you will then understand that they are morally defunct because of poverty

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Marry A Caucasian And Get A cute Kid Like This / Chat Between A Man And A Single Mother Of 3. What's Your Take? / What Are The Values You Hold So Dearly?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.