Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,757 members, 7,813,507 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. (28235 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 7:34pm On Sep 08, 2019
KevinDein:

Not an ounce of sympathy for those simps over there in the US and the west in general. Motherfukkers handed their balls to their women and now even dogs and cats have more rights than them. They should live with it.
Any man in the US that gets married is a fool. Rationality forbids that any soul sympathises with him.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by 1Sharon(f): 7:35pm On Sep 08, 2019
AreaFada2:
Once a marriage crashes and the woman has custody of the kids, in over 90% of cases the kids will never have a balanced view of their dad.

If all your kids are girls, very sorry. Most girls will empathize with their mother only. Demonisation of father goes into full swing. Especially if mother says their dad cheated or abused her physically. Mostly if the kids were too young to remember anything from time together. At least more boys will seek to know dad better.

Very useful piece here.

Lool..I disagree with this. Its boys that empathise with the mums more, whereas the girls wont succumb the mothers brainwashing.

Its nature. The boys protect the women/mothers and the dads protect the girls.

Some men admit they do prefer female children.

When men are faced with another man that's someone they can fight and antagonize but women are less of a threat

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 7:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishilove:

If you consider ubunja's brand of psychosis 'wisdom', then I pray that God open your eyes to what wisdom truly is
Ubunja is a wise man. If you love your son, pray that your son becomes like ubunja.

5 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Keep spreading lies and misrepresentating facts. Those that live in the US know better, I don't have your time. Ever wondered why the MGTOW movement started in western developed countries not Islamic or African countries? What is saving Nigerian men is that 99.99% of our top politicians are men and they are tenaciously holding on to power. Also our police force and judicial system are not too rapid and effective. If not, all the beta boys in Nigeria who are still putting girls on the pedestal will see red.

Where is the lie? Point out the lie in my post with facts.
But no... you are suddenly bringing up MGTOW. And women are the emotional ones.. Okay
You can choose to continue blaming women for your inability to play your role as a father or you can educate yourself on your rights.
In the US you have rights as a father! And it is your responsibility to get them enforced!
He didn’t even bother to ask where I live.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KevinDein: 7:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Our politicians are patriarchal unlike the beta simps in the US. Trump, the great white hope, is one of the few alphas in the US. Good day.
Just about the only thing we got right; ensuring women in this part aren't overly empowered. Women can't handle power, they will abuse it: see "madam" vs house girl/boy relationship in Nigeria for reference.

Women lack empathy, they only feign it.

5 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Fountainofyouth(f): 7:42pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Our politicians are patriarchal unlike the beta simps in the US. Trump, the great white hope, is one of the few alphas in the US. Good day.

You will be fine with your delusion, las las.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Ishilove: 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja is a wise man. If you love your son, pray that your son becomes like ubunja.
Like I said, let God open your understanding so you can differentiate between the ravings of a psychologically disturbed person and godly wisdom.

Anyway, the followers of Jim Jones thought he was the wisest man on Earth. Why, even Hitler's Mein Kampf was a bestseller in Germany in the 1930s so I am not surprised at your adoration of ubunja's steaming piles of horse shit.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Indeed I have no time for her. I won't stoop so low. There is a level below which someone's IQ would fall that I can't be bothered to acknowledge their existence.

#GLYCOLYSISS
That's it bro..
I love how you actually made her look stupid,very stupid, by ignoring her childish rants.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:06pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:

Not like you? What an asślicker, ubunja a baby father, still looking for sex from virgins to turn to baby mamas, I do not wish any child his fate.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Like I said, let God open your understanding so you can differentiate between the ravings of a psychologically disturbed person and godly wisdom.

Anyway, the followers of Jim Jones thought he was the wisest man on Earth. Why, even Hitler's Mein Kampf was a bestseller in Germany in the 1930s so I am not surprised at your adoration of ubunja's steaming piles of horse shit.
Followers of Jim Jones were pure !diots. Followers of Hitler were dull sheeples. Don't compare those two men with ubunja. What next? Are you going to compare him with Stalin?

Any smart man that follows ubunja can't miss road. I will be creating more hot topics, please make sure they get to frontpage. You know I have to help many that are asleep.

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Ishilove: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Followers of Jim Jones were pure !diots. Followers of Hitler were dull sheeples. Don't compare those two men with ubunja. What next? Are you going to compare him with Stalin?

Any smart man that follows ubunja can't miss road. I will be creating more hot topics, please make sure they get to frontpage. You know I have to help many that are asleep.
That's exactly what a deluded and corrupted follower will say. My leader is better than your leader.

Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Not like you? What an asślicker, ubunja a baby father, still looking for sex from virgins to turn to baby mamas, I do not wish any child his fate.
It's quite shocking that people are actually taking the words of a mysoginistic, male chauvinistic ego maniac at face value. It makes me wonder about their relationship with their female relatives.

Do you know the amazing thing, these people aren't married and a large percentage of them don't have children, yet they come online to proudly spew ignorant drivel.

Proclaiming themselves wise, they have fallen into deep folly (they have become fools). Romans 1 vs 22.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 8:20pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishilove:

That's exactly what a deluded and corrupted follower will say. My leader is better than your leader.

Smh.

Ubunja is not some cult leader and I am not a cult follower. Ubunja brings facts and when I analyse it, I observe that he is on point. So far, he has been factual and consistent. Any man that follows ubunja cannot miss his way.

5 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Fountainofyouth(f): 8:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishilove:

It's quite shocking that people are actually taking the words of a mysoginistic, male chauvinistic ego maniac at face value. It makes me wonder about their relationship with their female relatives.

Do you know the amazing thing, these people aren't married and a large percentage of them don't have children, yet they come online to proudly spew ignorant drivel.

Proclaiming themselves wise, they have fallen into deep folly

And you know the funny thing, this same Martinez39 proclaimed he would never have sex and get married in his life, so why is he seriously pressed about women generally? It beats me, if you want to live the rest of your life lonely and then die, good for you, why manipulating people to be like you? Later they will say we are the most manipulative, lol, funny thing is the nuisances supporting his chauvinistic ramble, will get married, and still behave like the typical negligent African father, lol.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Ishilove: 8:36pm On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja is not some cult leader and I am not a cult follower. Ubunja brings facts and when I analyse it, I observe that he is on point. So far, he has been factual and consistent. Any man that follows ubunja cannot miss his way.
Lol. Okay o. Every one with mummy issues comes online to bash women.

Two things will happen: you will receive wisdom later in life and discover that ubunja is a deluded, woman hating fool, or you will keep following his rubbish until it ruins your life.

Either ways I wish you God's mercy.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Ishilove: 8:39pm On Sep 08, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

And you know the funny thing, this same Martinez39 proclaimed he would never have sex and get married in his life, so why is he seriously pressed about women generally? It beats me, if you want to live the rest of your life lonely and then die, good for you, why manipulating people to be like you? Later they will say we are the most manipulative, lol, funny thing is the nuisances supporting his chauvinistic ramble, will get married, and still behave like the typical negligent African father, lol.
You dey mind them?? I stopped taking all these internet warriors seriously a long time ago.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by AreaFada2: 9:09pm On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:

Lool..I disagree with this. Its boys that empathise with the mums more, whereas the girls wont succumb the mothers brainwashing.

Its nature. The boys protect the women/mothers and the dads protect the girls.

Some men admit they do prefer female children.

When men are faced with another man that's someone they can fight and antagonize but women are less of a threat

My dear, I am talking from what I have seen korokoro many times.

If the man was truly abusive and the kids witnessed it, sure boys might even fight their dad.

But where no kids have any first hand experience of the alleged "evil" of their dad, boys go out more to find their dad later. I stated it in my post. Despite their mother's brainwash.

In any case once the girls marry and follow their men, they hardly care.

I remember one case close to home. A man sent his wife to further her education after they had several kids. It was her dream to finally get the education she missed out on due to poor economic background.

Upon getting her degree she moved out to live with another man. All the daughters went with her. Only the boy refused to follow. Her relatives and in-laws were stunned. She could not explain why she was leaving. They advised her to stay but no way. A few years later the new lover kicked her out. She begged to return to first hubby but no way. All her daughters have failed marriages now too. Only the boy is happily married.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 9:26pm On Sep 08, 2019
AreaFada2:

My dear, I am talking from what I have seen korokoro many times.

If the man was truly abusive and the kids witnessed it, sure boys might even fight their dad.

But where no kids have any first hand experience of the alleged "evil" of their dad, boys go out more to find their dad later. I stated it in my post. Despite their mother's brainwash. I love it when people get repaid in their own coins.

In any case once the girls marry and follow their men, they hardly care.

I remember one case close to home. A man sent his wife to further her education after they had several kids. It was her dream to finally get the education she missed out on due to poor economic background.

Upon getting her degree she moved out to live with another man. All the daughters went with her. Only the boy refused to follow. Her relatives and in-laws were stunned. She could not explain why she was leaving. They advised her to stay but no way. A few years later the new lover kicked her out. She begged to return to first hubby but no way. All her daughters have failed marriages now too. Only the boy is happily married.
This is poetic justice. Almost like what I see in nollywood.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by ImaIma1(f): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ishilove:

Proclaiming themselves wise, they have fallen into deep folly (they have become fools). Romans 1 vs 22.

What you should know is that these guys are all bark and no bite. All they can do is insult and belittle women behind their devices...that's probably the only thing that makes their existence worthwhile...women that they cannot ordinarily approach in real life. Insulting women here fills the void in them and makes them feel important online.

You'll understand how lame and shallow they are with the way they follow someone blindly without thinking for themselves because it makes them feel like a part of something. They don't actually realize that they are victims of the same brainwashing that they are talking about.

Don't take them too seriously. They will get wiser with age.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by alexola20(m): 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2019
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Ishilove: 3:21am On Sep 09, 2019
ImaIma1:

What you should know is that these guys are all bark and no bite. All they can do is insult and belittle women behind their devices...that's probably the only thing that makes their existence worthwhile...women that they cannot ordinarily approach in real life. Insulting women here fills the void in them and makes them feel important online.

You'll understand how lame and shallow they are with the way they follow someone blindly without thinking for themselves because it makes them feel like a part of something. They don't actually realize that they are victims of the same brainwashing that they are talking about.

Don't them too seriously. They will get wiser with age.
I couldn't have said it better.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by SweetyMarvel00(m): 5:34am On Sep 09, 2019
This is very good article that's helpful to the research I am doing abt kids. Please OP permit me.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 5:45am On Sep 09, 2019
SweetyMarvel00:
This is very good article that's helpful to the research I am doing abt kids. Please OP permit me.
May I help you in any way? smiley
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by nams77: 7:06am On Sep 09, 2019
bukatyne:

Did any of these fathers reach out to the children? If they are divorced, did they fight fir custody?

If no, they are just like financial sperm donors.

I entered Uber a while back and the driver was arguing bitterly with his ex-wife/baby mama.

According to him, he didn't care if she slept with all the men in town however, she must ensure that his son was available to him every Sunday for some hours.

In his words, he wanted to take his out, feel him, make him know that he has a father.

Now, that is a father.

In those weekly visits though not enough, the father & son would bond and no mother would be able to impress otherwise to the son.

If a father understands what it means to be a father, no man would claim his ex/wife turned the children against him.

Shows you really don't understand how the minds of children work nor the devilish nature some women. The mind of a child is like a sponge, it soaks up informations, store them and act on them later.

My dear if i say most women are devilish in this regards, i mean it and it is true. Immediately a man brokes up with his woman, that loving, caring husband becomes a devil that has never provided a dime for his family.

I have seen, in close quarter, happen again and again. Like one of the case i mentioned above, the man requested taking the child abroad to better his lot. The lady refused, insisting that thats the only child and can't bear to be apart from him( kinda agree with her a bit at that age, 6). The boy is 14 now and lives with the mother. His school fees is like a clock work that never fails.

I am not saying there are no lousy fathers. There definitely are. But we should take most of these ranting from unhappy single mum with a pinch of salt.

Time will not permit me to give you several examples.

In all these cases, i only know of one bum? who left his wife when she was 8 months pregnant ( lady said so, couldn't verify). Her family wants her to reconcile with the man.
But the woman mouth sha na razor blade o grin

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 7:22am On Sep 09, 2019
nams77:

Shows you really don't understand how the minds of children work nor the devilish nature some women. The mind of a child is like a sponge, it soaks up informations, store them and act on them later.

My dear if i say most women are devilish in this regards, i mean it and it is true. Immediately a man brokes up with his woman, that loving, caring husband becomes a devil that has never provided a dime for his family.

I have seen, in close quarter, happen again and again. Like one of the case i mentioned above, the man requested taking the child abroad to better his lot. The lady refused, insisting that thats the only child and can't bear to be apart from him( kinda agree with her a bit at that age, 6). The boy is 14 now and lives with the mother. His school fees is like a clock work that never fails.

I am not saying there are no lousy fathers. There definitely are. But we should take most of these ranting from unhappy single mum with a pinch of salt.

Time will not permit me to give you several examples.

In all these cases, i only know of one bum? who left his wife when she was 8 months pregnant ( lady said so, couldn't verify). Her family wants her to reconcile with the man.
But the woman mouth sha na razor blade o grin
No matter how you explain things to these girls, they can't be reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 9:55am On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Hopefully, many will start to ask questions about their "deadbeat" fathers. Seun and Co are fond of not taking good topics to front-page. The FSM will judge them. grin
Please all the things written here, will NOT excuse the fact, that there truly are dead beat fathers.

1 - Fathers who would deny paternity, even when they are truly responsible, for getting the woman pregnant. Abroad, the state would compel such father's to contribute to the upkeep of the child after conclusive DNA test results are produced.

In Nigeria, the mother is on her own. The man can deny paternity, abscond and get away scot free. Wetin una wan do? shocked

2 - Dead beat fathers exist, who would rather spend their last penny philandering, boozing and partying, instead of taking out time and effort to contribute to the upbringing of their children. Any request from the mother is seen as a nuisance, and she is ignored. undecided

I know men who live in mansions in exclusive estates, but would rather allow their ex-wives and kids, or baby mamas live in decrepit, unsafe and unsanitary conditions, just because they dislike the woman with intensity.

3 -: Alcoholic and drug-addicted fathers are another group of dead beat fathers, who would rather spend what they have on the next fix or booze, instead of being concerned about the welfare of their children.

The sad thing is that this class of fathers, is on the rise. Yet, we think we do not have a problem in Nigeria.

Go to slums in our major cities and see how 'gbana', marijuana, cocaine, tramadol etc, have rendered many men incapable of remembering that they have children, and are supposed to be fathers. sad

4 - Dead beat fathers whose senses have been charmed away from their families, by other women using fetish means, also abound.

In high school, I had a friend who used to get chased away by her father from his office, any time she went to request for her school fees.

Her parents got separated, after her dad fell for one yellow Sisi with soyoyo skin, who was young enough to be his daughter. angry

Anyway, the man abandoned his family of five kids and their mother, just to fulfil his fantasies with this Sisi. The children and their mum keep praying he will come to his senses, but that is not likely to happen...anytime soon.

realtalk19:
How about violent men and men who is not responsible for the child's welfare and believes the mother shuld be the one to take up his responsibility while he squanders his money on irrrelivant things.

Will he be bold enough to to admit he wasn't responsible and couldn't take care of them like a father should?

Will he admit he was violent and irresponsible by always beating up the child's mother who eventually had to leave the marriage for the safety of hersslf and child?

Good question. How many people have the answer? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 10:00am On Sep 09, 2019
izzou:

You talked about women hiding the contacts of their kids from their fathers. How do you observe such without being inside?

You talked about women poisoning the minds of their kids..

You talked...... Let me just stop here. It's possible you've forgotten all what you typed

Have a nice life. This thread would have made sense if it actually happened to you.

But then, your mum is a real woman. Isn't she? grin

I no fit laugh again....e don do, abeg! wink cheesy grin

liberalchick:
Well, for your one anecdote, I can raise you five of mine. I also have my own stories of fathers badmouthing their wives in front of their kids. No gender has a corner on parental alienation. The lesson here is adults should keep their drama to themselves and leave the kids out of it.
Thank you! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by izzou(m): 10:08am On Sep 09, 2019
CeterisXVII:

I no fit laugh again....e don do, abeg! wink cheesy grin

See what someone wrote on this thread

RIP dad.

Tears once more

Not because he was fully badmouthed but because I didn't see the whole picture soon enough.

5am off to work 11pm back home Mondays to Saturdays. Sleeps off most of Sundays after church to recoup the lost energy from the deadly weekdays.

Died of HBP/Stroke because the man never rested and was less celebrated!

Tears men.

Men should learn how to cry, you will add more life to your life in the process.

And then he blames his mum for it.

I think his mum's offence was that she refused his dad from carrying him to work from 5am to 11pm everyday.

Let me keep enjoying the thread from a distance grin

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:23am On Sep 09, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Going by this motion, let's say you're right, what of in this era where everyone, men and women, are allowed to vote, and most men, for example, most northern MEN, are always brainwashed to vote based on free stuffs and more promises cos they are emotional, without using their intellect and logical reasoning,

WOMEN AND CHILDISH LIES.

IN THE NORTH, NORTHERN MEN DO NOT NEED FREE THINGS TO VOTE. THEY DON'T GET ANY DIME TO VOTE. THEY JUST VOTE BASED ON RELIGION AND GROUP AGREEMENT.

IN THE EAST AND SOUTH, WOMEN WILL VOTE FOR YOU IF YOU DISTRIBUTE WRAPPERS AND ONIONS.

LOL. YOU FAILED IT AGAIN.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:27am On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Ubunja is a wise man. If you love your son, pray that your son becomes like ubunja & CAPSLOCKED

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CAPSLOCKED: 10:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Any man in the US that gets married is a fool. Rationality forbids that any soul sympathises with him.

HAHA..WHY?
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2019
TheEminentLaity:
When are women going to call out mothers that got children off ho-ing. Many mothers have children from fully committed men, whom they were full aware of the man's status before they continued on with their affair. How many women give birth to children because they want to tie a man down? there is even one on the front page. What do you think these 'angelic' women tell their children when the kids ask about their absentee fathers?

that I was a bïtch and I just had to fück him to have you Junior. I thought he would've stayed??

but No. Davido certainly would be a deadbeat to some of his kids, Wizkid too and the rest. Thank God for the internet exposing these lying bïtches everyday.

If your dad is a deadbeat, employ your senses and check very well. You mum might have had you when she was ho-ing Hurts, but c'est la vie. Höes love their children too and also lie to them to look like the 'supermom', 'strongwoman' and all the other superlatives they keep coming up with to their children to make the dad the villian.
Did the man have an affair with the woman at gun point?

Or did he forget he was married, and deliberately chose to ignore his "fully committed" status, when he decided to have the affair? Or did the woman get pregnant all by herself, without the man's input? I am scratching my head trying to understand this part, o! shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

When Your Mother Takes All Her Money To Pastors / My Son's Birthday In Pictures. / I Am So Worried About My 5-year Old Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.