Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:36 AM

Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. - Family (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. (28299 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 5:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
doitforyou:

If it happened in a state where they have written laws to terminate parental rights, as a victim of statutory rape, his parental rights are automatically terminated. If he was raped as a full grown man, then of course he would need a conviction just like a full grown woman that was raped would need a conviction.
STOP SPREADING LIES.

A woman can decide to have an abortion if raped. She can decide to keep the baby and the man will pay child support. Whether the child is aborted or not rests solely on the woman's choice.

A raped man cannot escape child support if his female rapist decides to keep the child.

Nothing is balanced. Prove me wrong with specific evidence. Keep helping Martinez39 prove his point.

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 5:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
KevinDein:

I genuinely can't seem to wrap my head around how those men decided to create a system that basically screws them.
That's what happens when men become weak; put women on the pedestal; reward women just for being women; and make women their equals in intellect, virtue and morality. Let them rot. Haven't you seen men willing to throw other men under the bus just for female validation and attention? Ever wondered why MGTOW started over there?

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 5:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
STOP SPREADING LIES.

A woman can decide to have an abortion if raped. She can decide to keep the baby and the man will pay child support. Whether the child is aborted or not rests solely on the woman's choice.

A raped man cannot escape child support if his female rapist decides to keep the child.

Nothing is balanced. Prove me wrong with specific evidence. Keep helping Martinez39 prove his point.
Lol. Don't mind them.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 5:53pm On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
You are not going in any circle. You are choosing to go in circles. HopefulLandlord asked very questions. Will you answer or keep playing dumb?

"...There are cases where the courts are unfair to fathers, there are cases where the courts are unfair to mothers."
Please, list these cases and I will deactivate my account. You cannot win against HopefulLandlord in the realm of logic and being specific hence you rain back to ambiguity. grin grin grin grin grin

https://nypost.com/2017/10/09/convicted-rapist-gets-joint-custody-of-victims-child/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alabama-abortion-ban-rape-victims-rapists-parental-rights-a8951751.html

Fathers have rights in the courts too. I don't know why you people are angry about fathers having rights. The courts have ruled that a mother share custody with her CONVICTED RAPIST. The courts are not actively trying to screw men over. The courts do not care about either parent, they rule in favor of the child.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
elektra:

https://nypost.com/2017/10/09/convicted-rapist-gets-joint-custody-of-victims-child/

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/alabama-abortion-ban-rape-victims-rapists-parental-rights-a8951751.html

Fathers have rights in the courts too. I don't know why you people are angry about fathers having rights. The courts have ruled that a mother share custody with her CONVICTED RAPIST. The courts are not actively trying to screw men over. The courts do not care about either parent, they rule in favor of the child.
I didn't say fathers never had rights but women have "more" rights and privileges even when men are at the receiving end. Check the replies to HopefulLandlord by Martinez39 and tell me if those injustices don't exist. And you are yet to show me where fathers are favoured more than mothers? Also, show me where men are favoured more than women? Daughter of lies, manipulation and deception.

A woman can decide to have an abortion if raped. She can decide to keep the baby and the man will pay child support. Whether the child is aborted or not rests solely on the woman's choice. You are deliberately avoiding the fact that women have the option to safely travel to any of the many states that legalised abortion to get an abortion.

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KevinDein: 6:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:
That's what happens when men become weak; put women on the pedestal; reward women just for being women; and make women their equals in intellect, virtue and morality. Let them rot. Haven't you seen men willing to throw other men under the bus just for female validation and attention? Ever wondered why MGTOW started over there?
Another theory is that the good times in the west, the prosperity they have enjoyed (and are still enjoying) gave rise to these weak men.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 6:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
I just want to add for people on here that think I am "lying and manipulative" against men. I am not.

I want fathers to know and enforce their rights.

I welcome the MGTOW movement. I like that men are beginning to see that the traditional family set up (especially in the current economy) is unfair to either sex. It is unfair to expect men to be 100% responsible for financial burden of the family, it is also unfair to expect women to be 100% responsible for the chores and raising children.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
KevinDein:

Another theory is that the good times in the west, the prosperity they have enjoyed (and are still enjoying) gave rise to these weak men.
This is very true. The easy times and privileges in the US has led to the rise of SJWs and snowflakes who champion political correctness because they are easily triggered by words. These soft humans also have the time and space to whine about cultural appropriation. Do you know that if an American man wears a chinese traditional clothing, people will be offended and scream cultural appropriation?
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 6:15pm On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I didn't say fathers never had rights but women have "more" rights and privileges even when men are at the receiving end. Check the replies to HopefulLandlord by Martinez39 and tell me if those injustices don't exist. And you are yet to show me where fathers are favoured more than mothers? Also, show me where men are favoured more than women? Daughter of lies, manipulation and deception.

A woman can decide to have an abortion if raped. She can decide to keep the baby and the man will pay child support. Whether the child is aborted or not rests solely on the woman's choice. You are deliberately avoiding the fact that women have the option to safely travel to any of the many states that legalised abortion to get an abortion.

LOL, did you even bother to read the links? You are just blindly arguing for argument sake. Sure, the man should go and abort whatever kid is in his belly. A raped man can get out of child support! He needs to proof he was raped and relinquish rights! Same as women, even in the case that the man was CONVICTED RAPIST, it did not stop the courts from ordering joint custody in favor of man. TF is wrong with you insisting people are lying.
I know there is nothing I will say that will make you agree that the courts DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SEX, THEY RULE IN FAVOR OF CHILD!

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by doitforyou(f): 6:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
I would have said you are the liar but that would imply you know what you are talking about. Based on your replies it shows you have no knowledge of the subject matter and you're parroting right wing websites word for word like your master here on Nairaland. All the ignorance you typed here has already been debunked. However, you do not want to stray from your talking points and you have no intelligent contribution so you are willfully ignoring the truth and repeating your deranged spiel over and over.

In some states the woman as the statutory rapist would have her parental rights terminated and subsequently lose custody hence she CAN'T receive child support, while in some states the male victim would have to pay child support because his parental rights are intact. Laws differ from state to state and child support cases are civil. If you say I am lying why don't you back up your claims with FACTS instead of all these your illogical emotional outbursts all over this thread. You refute claims without facts and you enlist the same three monikers ( which are probably you) to participate in your delusions. Empty barrel.

Regiomontanus:
STOP SPREADING LIES.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by missjo(f): 6:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
I see a lot of links flying around, which of you actually lives or has lived in the states to know these things for sure?
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2019
elektra:

LOL, did you even bother to read the links?
I read your links. Your links did not address the questions posed by HopefulLandlord and myself. We were not discussing about child custody instead we were discussing child support and rape. I don't have your time. A rapist should be punished but nothing should deny a rapist his child as long as he is not harming the child. That is justice and it's not in any way against the mother.

You have still have not answer HopefulLandlord's questions. I don't just have your time.

You are just blindly arguing for argument sake.
Lol. SMH. I am not a woman.

Sure, the man should go and abort whatever kid is in his belly.
I assume you meant woman. Of course it is her choice. Is that what I have been saying? Any woman that keeps a child that results from rape did it because she made the choice to keep the child.

A raped man can get out of child support! He needs to proof he was raped and relinquish rights!
THIS IS A LIE.

Same as women, even in the case that the man was CONVICTED RAPIST, it did not stop the courts from ordering joint custody in favor of man. TF is wrong with you insisting people are lying.
You are fooling yourself. You are cunningly switching the argument from "rape and child support" to "rape and child custody" whenever it suits you. You are a liar and a manipulative person.

I know there is nothing I will say that will make you agree that the courts DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR SEX, THEY RULE IN FAVOR OF CHILD!
Of course, you always tell lies hence I can never agree with you. Good day. I have given you enough attention for today.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2019
doitforyou:
[s]I would have said you are the liar but that would imply you know what you are talking about. Based on your replies it shows you have no knowledge of the subject matter and you're parroting right wing websites word for word like your master here on Nairaland. All the ignorance you typed here has already been debunked. However, you do not want to stray from your talking points and you have no intelligent contribution so you are willfully ignoring the truth and repeating your deranged spiel over and over.[/s]

[s]In some states the woman as the statutory rapist would have her parental rights terminated and subsequently lose custody hence she CAN'T receive child support, while in some states the male victim would have to pay child support because his parental rights are intact. Laws differ from state to state and child support cases are civil. If you say I am lying why don't you back up your claims with FACTS instead of all these your illogical emotional outbursts all over this thread. You refute claims without facts and you enlist the same three monikers ( which are probably you) to participate in your delusions. Empty barrel.[/s]

Hahahahahaha. Have fun in your delusion. grin

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I read your links. Your links did not address the questions posed by HopefulLandlord and myself. We were not discussing about child custody instead we were discussing child support and rape. I don't have your time. A rapist should be punished but nothing should deny a rapist his child as long as he is not harming the child. That is justice and it's not in any way against the mother.

You have still have not answer HopefulLandlord's questions. I don't just have your point.

Lol. SMH. I am not a woman.

I assume you meant woman. Of course it is her choice. Is that what I have been saying? Any woman that keeps a child that results from rape did it because she made the choice to keep the child.

THIS IS A LIE.

You are fooling yourself. You are cunningly switching the argument from "rape and child support" to "rape and child custody" when ever it suits you. You are a liar and a manipulative person.

Of course, you always tell lies hence I can never agree with you. Good day. I have given you enough attention for today.

LMAO
I said let’s agree to disagree, you quote me insisting you want the discussion to continue. Discussion continues, you are now agreeing we can never agree. Confused people every where.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 09, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

AT LEAST, I KNOW SO MANY ADULTS THAT THEIR PARENTS STILL MAKE DECISIONS FOR. WHO TO MARRY. WHAT TO DO. WHERE TO GO. AND MANY OTHER DECISIONS ADULTS ARE SUPPOSED TO TAKE BY THEMSELVES.

SOME PEOPLE ARE TOO BRAINWASHED AND DECEIVED TO REALIZE THAT SOME PARENTS CAN BE UNSMART, SELFISH AND FOOLISH.

THAT'S WHY IN THIS AGE, IT IS YOUNG PEOPLE LIKE YOU THAT STILL PEDDLES THE SAYING "WHAT AN ELDER (OR MOTHER) CAN SEE SEE WHILE SITTING, A FULL AGILE MATURED MAN OF 40 CANNOT SEE EVEN IF HE CLIMBS THE PLANET".

MANY ADULTS CANNOT REASON BY THEMSELVES, FOR THEMSELVES.

Now I know why I follow you. This is a great comment. very insightful. Thank you capslocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by lagosminded: 9:00pm On Sep 09, 2019
Are you really trying to reason with people who think your gender thinks and operate like children? Good luck with that.
elektra:
I just want to add for people on here that think I am "lying and manipulative" against men. I am not.

I want fathers to know and enforce their rights.

I welcome the MGTOW movement. I like that men are beginning to see that the traditional family set up (especially in the current economy) is unfair to either sex. It is unfair to expect men to be 100% responsible for financial burden of the family, it is also unfair to expect women to be 100% responsible for the chores and raising children.

5 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by TheEminentLaity: 12:18am On Sep 10, 2019
You are asking all these because you've been programmed by society to blame the man. Point is, such 'relationships' or whatever nomenclature you may choose is mutual. How come we never get to hear the 'deadbeat' equivalent that are ho-ing mothers? I'll give you the answer, it's simply because they always have allies, their children whom they groom and brainwash from cradle to adulthood that daddy is a 'deadbeat' and all sorts. You know the rest.

Nowadays every single mother with a child is a 'strong woman' 'Independent woman' 'supermom&dad' you know the drill. But reality is a lot of them are bitches. You could say the men are bitches too for getting involved with bitches, all well and good, but bitches get fücked not wifed. Look at Wizkid's producer turned baby-mama or Eddie Murphy and Mel B for instance, you think she would've cared if Wizkid was married and had 10 children? but keep watching how the child, depending on how close they become with their mothers especially girl children, may grow up to hate the father for not being there and bla bla bla even though these same men foot all the bills through these ungrateful mothers; and you all join these manipulating women to shame the man. Almost all the time they refuse to get an abortion. Keeping the child is solely their decision for financial leverage over the man.

I only wish some children would actually see how some mothers feed off them while at the same time manipulate them with so much love and emotions to believe otherwise. These things happen too often and you have to be under the woman's mainstream spell not to see the scheme these women play.
CeterisXVII:

Did the man have an affair with the woman at gun point?

Or did he forget he was married, and deliberately chose to ignore his "fully committed" status, when he decided to have the affair? Or did the woman get pregnant all by herself, without the man's input? I am scratching my head trying to understand this part, o! shocked

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 12:23am On Sep 10, 2019
TheEminentLaity:
You are asking all these because you've been programmed by society to blame the man. Point is, such 'relationships' or whatever nomenclature you may choose is mutual. How come we never get to hear the 'deadbeat' equivalent that are ho-ing mothers? I'll give you the answer, it's simply because they always have allies, their children whom they groom and brainwash from cradle to adulthood that daddy is a 'deadbeat' and all sorts. You know the rest.

How come nothing comes up for ho-ing mothers or do you think they don't have children? But look now every single mother with a child is a 'strong woman' 'Independent woman' 'supermom&dad' you know the drill. But reality is a lot of them are bitches. You could say the men are bitches too for getting involved with bitches, all well and good, but bitches get fücked not wifed. Look at Wizkid's producer turned baby-mama or Eddie Murphy and Mel B for instance, you think she would've cared if Wizkid was married and had 10 children? but keep watching how the child, depending on how close they become with their mothers especially girl children, may grow up to hate the father for not being there and bla bla bla even though these same men foot all the bills through these ungrateful mothers; and you all join these manipulating women to shame the man. Almost all the time they refuse to get an abortion. Keeping the child is solely their decision for financial leverage over the man.

I only wish some children would actually see how some mothers feed off them while at the same time manipulate them with so much love and emotions to believe otherwise. These things happen too often and you have to be under the woman's mainstream spell not to see the scheme these women play.

All this long epistle and big grammar in your bid to dodge the question I asked? cheesy

You are calling the woman a "hoe," when she was not the one who got herself pregnant.

The man was enjoying sleeping with her, despite the fact that he knew quite well that he was fully committed elsewhere, or totally married. Why didn't he face his wife?

Abeg, all this name calling should be thrown at the man. Nobody held a gun to his head, to sleep with another woman outside wedlock.

If a man knows he cannot eat something, he should NOT even smell it! Enough said... undecided

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2019
lagosminded:
Are you really trying to reason with people who think your gender thinks and operate like children? Good luck with that.

Na my fault oh.

Imagine someone up there crying that women have the option to abort and men do not.
Na man dey talk this one oh, man with peni.s no be bobrisky type.
I told him to go and have abortion na, he is telling me the choice to abort lies on women. Well, duh � Only the person with womb can abort!

Then they be bringing up MGTOW every chance they can. Men have the choice to go their own goddamn way! Person hold them? When women were agitating for certain rights, they were laughing. They turn feminist to insult. Now that eye has tear them they are screaming MGTOW at every turn. Hahahahaha. Dem never see anything. They want to hold on to Abrahamic family structure in 2019. God will help them.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Belafonte(m): 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2019
realtalk19:

How about violent men and men who is not responsible for the child's welfare and believes the mother shuld be the one to take up his responsibility while he squanders his money on irrrelivant things.

Will he be bold enough to to admit he wasn't responsible and couldn't take care of them like a father should?

Will he admit he was violent and irresponsible by always beating up the child's mother who eventually had to leave the marriage for the safety of hersslf and child?

The average IQ on Nairaland is in the lower 100s. I mean, look at this quote. What does the poster of this comment mean? On this thread! Well, it is Seun I blame. What with all the IG and vapid blog posts that hit front page. He has sacrificed quality for money. What a damn shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2019
Belafonte:

The average IQ on Nairaland is in the lower 100s. I mean, look at this quote. What does the poster of this comment mean? On this thread! Well, it is Seun I blame. What with all the IG and vapid blog posts that hit front page. He has sacrificed quality for money. What a damn shame.
Don't mind them. When I say they have low IQs, they think I am insulting them. I don't have their time.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Belafonte(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2019
Even people that grew up with their fathers tend to appreciate them more as they get older. You begin to understand why your father did certain things and took certain steps later in life, especially when you have your own children

I cannot imagine how it must be for people who didn’t grow up with their dads and were raised on a biased story.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Belafonte(m): 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
.. That's where I ve problem with most ladies. Once something doesn't go in their way,you ate seen as an enemy. They are too emotional. Just like what happened yesterday in the hotel where I lodged. Due to the fact that my room was not cleaned when I came back,I refused paying. The receptionist started shouting at me and when I wanted to entre my room she used her body to block me,if I had slapped her,they would ve said I raised my hands on a woman. I simply called her director and she was sacked immediately. All the females working there saw me as a bad person but non spoke to her when she was acting.They seems to allow emotions becloud their sense of reasoning.

Women are more powerful and have more advantages than men than we would like to admit. Women will claim equality when it suits them and demand chivalry when it suits them and God help you if you’re outnumbered by fellow women or beta specimen.

They are super-Machiavellian and will f*ck you up without qualms when it serves them.

I’m sure the female colleagues of the receptionist would have been happy the way she “changed it for you” yesterday; only to tag you evil after their colleague’s stupidity backfired. If they really liked their colleague and wanted her to keep her job, they would have sternly cautioned her. But trust snakes to be two-faced

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2019
Belafonte:

Women are more powerful and have more advantages than men than we would like to admit. Women will claim equality when it suits them and demand chivalry when it suits them and God help you if you’re outnumbered by fellow women or beta specimen.

They are super-Machiavellian and will f*ck you up without qualms when it serves them.

I’m sure the female colleagues of the receptionist would have been happy the way she “changed it for you” yesterday; only to tag you evil after their colleague’s stupidity backfired. If they really liked their colleague and wanted her to keep her job, they would have sternly cautioned her. But trust snakes to be two-faced
Hmmmmm. Seems you are awake. Good to see another man whose eyes have been opened.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 7:16pm On Sep 10, 2019
Belafonte:

As in. It's very annoying when you see beta specimen teaming up with these women and supporting them.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Belafonte(m): 7:23pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
Hmmmmm. Seems you are awake. Good to see another man whose eyes have been opened.

If person no open eye, woman go take am catch cruise taya.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by somehow: 7:40pm On Sep 10, 2019
I have a story to share. Currently going through my church's membership class even though I have been attending for 3 years+.

We had a class on Sunday and it was on Marriage: "The concept of Marriage"

The lady teacher read out the notes and then got to the "Husband and Wife's responsibilities.

2 of the Men's responsibilities had no bible references:

(1) Provide for the family
(2) Be faithful to only one wife.

Then another had "Love your wife" with a bible verse. (Eph 5:25)

Down to the Wife's responsibilities, all had bible references but something caught my attention and I waited till question time to shoot.

"love your husband [b]and [/b]children". (Titus 2:4).

But an elderly man started the questioning first by asking why Husbands are only told to love their wives.

The lady teacher and some women answered by saying when a man loves a woman, he automatically loves her children too.

Then I asked a question; Why is it stated that women should love their husband AND children and not just written the same way that of Husband was written? It got the women confused.

Then I ASKED again; Does it mean women can't really love fully or that they are selfish with love? like loving either the children without automatically loving the husband or vice versa? It got them more confused and some reluctantly agreed that women tend to be selfish with love, hence the reason they don't really love fully.

One made an example of some women putting multiple lumps of meat in the food of their husband with the kids getting crumbs vice versa.

So I now wonder why a rational person should choose to love the kids and not the source of the kids or vice versa.

It's rare for a man to love his wife and not love his own kids that came from the wife.

What exactly is the nature of a woman? seems selfishness is a biggie when it comes to women.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2019
Op passed a very important message I wonder why many females attacked op.
Some women are devils, I have seen many cases of women turning their children against their husband. A situation where children will just hate their dad to a default.
The message the op passed is that children of dead bit dads should find out the truth for themselves.
As for feminism, feminism was designed by the occult to destroy the family unit and in extension the society at large.
If you dont believe it,find out the truth for yourself and dont cage yourself with what the media and government are feeding you with.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 8:27pm On Sep 10, 2019
solite3:
Op passed a very important message I wonder why many females attacked op.
Some women are devils, I have seen many cases of women turning their children against their husband. A situation where children will just hate their dad to a default.
The message the op passed is that children of dead bit dads should find out the truth for themselves.
As for feminism, feminism was designed by the occult to destroy the family unit and in extension the society at large.
If you dont believe it,find out the truth for yourself and dont cage yourself with what the media and government are feeding you with.
They attacked me because they know I am saying the truth. Women don't like it when their lying, manipulative and deceptive ways are exposed. Their manipulation, deception and lies are their survival tools and they also use them to gain many advantages.

Most of the ladies attacking me are or are going to be like the mothers are described. grin

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 10, 2019
Martinez39:
They attacked me because they know I am saying the truth. Women don't like it when their lying, manipulative and deceptive ways are exposed. Their manipulation, deception and lies are their survival tools and they also use them to gain many advantages.

Most of the ladies attacking me are or are going to be like the mothers are described. grin
even as I dont support such women, A man should take up his responsibilities as a father and a husband some women do really suffer in the hand of some devilish men.
It takes a man and a woman to raise a child and build a home.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 9:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
solite3:
even as I dont support such women, A man should take up his responsibilities as a father and a husband some women do really suffer in the hand of some devilish men.
It takes a man and a woman to raise a child and build a home.
Oga, no one is denying that there are devilish fathers. This topic is about a certain kind of mothers and family situation and what children in such situation should do. wink
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
The whining of most males here proves that most are 100% weak, they prefer to blame women for their shortcomings instead of taking up the mantle and prove otherwise, very laughable.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Cardiff Mum Didn't Know She Was Pregnant Until She "Felt The Baby's Head Coming" / My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband / I Find It Hard To Pretend Loving My Kids Equally, Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.