Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 PM

Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. (28256 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 10:32am On Sep 09, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Please all the things written here, will NOT excuse the fact, that there truly are dead beat fathers.

1 - Fathers who would deny paternity, even when they are truly responsible, for getting the woman pregnant. Abroad, the state would compel such father's to contribute to the upkeep of the child after conclusive DNA test results are produced.

In Nigeria, the mother is on her own. The man can deny paternity, abscond and get away scot free. Wetin una wan do? shocked

2 - Dead beat fathers exist, who would rather spend their last penny philandering, boozing and partying, instead of taking out time and effort to contribute to the upbringing of their children. Any request from the mother is seen as a nuisance, and she is ignored. undecided

I know men who live in mansions in exclusive estates, but would rather allow their ex-wives and kids, or baby mamas live in decrepit, unsafe and unsanitary conditions, just because they dislike the woman with intensity.

3 -: Alcoholic and drug-addicted fathers are another group of dead beat fathers, who would rather spend what they have on the next fix or booze, instead of being concerned about the welfare of their children.

The sad thing is that this class of fathers, is on the rise. Yet, we think we do not have a problem in Nigeria.

Go to slums in our major cities and see how 'gbana', marijuana, cocaine, tramadol etc, have rendered many men incapable of remembering that they have children, and are supposed to be fathers. sad

4 - Dead beat fathers whose senses have been charmed away from their families, by other women using fetish means, also abound.

In high school, I had a friend who used to get chased away by her father from his office, any time she went to request for her school fees.

Her parents got separated, after her dad fell for one yellow Sisi with soyoyo skin, who was young enough to be his daughter. angry

Anyway, the man abandoned his family of five kids and their mother, just to fulfil his fantasies with this Sisi. The children and their mum keep praying he will come to his senses, but that is not likely to happen...anytime soon.

Good question. How many people have the answer? undecided

You are a very very stupid female. Look at the first two photos below and tell me if I did not admit that there are irresponsible and bad fathers. This topic is meant for children with a certain kind of mother. If you are really concerned about irresponsible and bad fathers, what's stopping you from creating your own thread? Keep on rotting away in your echo chamber with your fellow females. In fact, tag each other and support each other, no one cares. Boys are waking up to see you females for what you really are and there is nothing your sophistry, deception and manipulation can do. I will not give you attention anymore. On issues like this, I don't and cannot expect reasoning from the female gender. Good day.

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 10:34am On Sep 09, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

HAHA..WHY?
I will explain later. The divorce laws are tilted against men.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

WOMEN AND CHILDISH LIES.

IN THE NORTH, NORTHERN MEN DO NOT NEED FREE THINGS TO VOTE. THEY DON'T GET ANY DIME TO VOTE. THEY JUST VOTE BASED ON RELIGION AND GROUP AGREEMENT.

IN THE EAST AND SOUTH, WOMEN WILL VOTE FOR YOU IF YOU DISTRIBUTE WRAPPERS AND ONIONS.

LOL. YOU FAILED IT AGAIN.
All of them are full of lies and manipulation. That's why I stopped responding. The other one was using lies and half truth to argue with me on marriage laws in the US and I just discarded that one. I don't put too much effort trying to explain and logically prove things to women. I don't have time. Let's them rot in their deception.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 10:48am On Sep 09, 2019
Tellemall:
Once a man doesn't subscribe to your bitterness with women it must be a female?

No wonder there are deadbeat men. To be a man does not translate to uncontrollable hatred and disrespect for women.

The reason why women do that is because of men like you. You have empowered them. You are the reason those ones called feminists exist.

Thank you! You said it all, and you have said it well!

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by hopefulLandlord: 10:57am On Sep 09, 2019
elektra:

LOL, it is paining you so much that women have rights in the US, that you refuse to educate yourself on the rights of fathers.

Fathers have rights in the US courts too. A father has enforceable visitation and custody rights to his child. A woman can go to prison for keeping a child away from their father.

But a judge is not going to come to your house to help you get your rights. It is up to the father to make out time to visit his kids and plan activities with them. It is up to the father to go to court to apply for joint custody. It is your responsibility as a father to participate in your children’s life.

Let me shock you. if a woman rapes a man and the woman gets pregnant from the rape she perpetrated on the man. the man would still have to pay child support to the woman as though the rape was consensual

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Let me shock you. if a woman rapes a man and the woman gets pregnant from the rape she perpetrated on the man. the man would still have to pay child support to the woman as though the rape was consensual
Thank you! I didn’t bother responding to her because I just got fed up with her manipulative arguments. She says that men have rights too but failed to mention how the system is titled to favour women. Her argument is similar to saying "Madrid defeated Granada 8 - 3 but both are still winners since Granada has goals too." I just can't be bothered to go through the stress of explaining things to her. I will let her rot in her echo chamber.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
...3) Never underestimate the power of brain washing. In addition, most mothers subtly make it known to kids that "it's either your father or me."

5) When the mother forbids the kids from giving the father their contacts and only permit calls through her phone, what can the father do? When a brainwashed child is blinded by hate and doesn't want to see the father, what can the father do?....

Sorry, I had to reduce the length of your post. If a father cares for his children and shows it often, the children will not buy into that brainwashing. My neighbour's Dad, got separated from his mum, when he was 13 years old.

The mum tried to alienate him from his Dad, but the boy refused because he had seen his father's love in action, many times while he was still under his father's roof.

One day, his mum told him, "you are just as stubborn as your father. Don't grow up to be like him."

He looked at her calmly and replied: "The fact that I am like my father, shows that I am NOT a bastard. I can only resemble the person who bore me." That was the very last day, his mum said any unkind word about his dad.

As for number 5, many mothers monitor their kid's conversations with their absentee fathers, because they are scared of their children being kidnapped by such men.

Two of my former colleagues were victims of this. Their ex-husbands kidnapped their children, and kept them away from their mums.

In one case, the woman got her child back right at the airport, as the man attempted to take the child away. It took the intervention of the police and immigration officials, to foil his plans.

Since then, the woman has remained very careful about monitoring the man's calls to the kid. The man had even remarried after leaving the child's mum, but his new wife gave birth to only girls, while my colleague's child for him was a boy.

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 11:10am On Sep 09, 2019
CeterisXVII:

[s]Sorry, I had to reduce the length of your post. If a father cares for his children and shows it often, the children will not buy into that brainwashing. My neighbour's Dad, got separated from his mum, when he was 13 years old.[/s]

[s]The mum tried to alienate him from his Dad, but the bit refused because he had seen his father's love in action, many times while he was still under his father's roof.[/s]

[s]One day, his mum told him, "you are just as stubborn as your father. Don't grow up to be like him." He looked at her calmly and replied: "The fact that I am like my father, shows that I am NOT a bastard. I can only resemble the person who bore me." That was the very last day, his mum said any unkind word about his dad.[/s]

[s]As for number 5, many mothers monitor their kid's conversations with their absentee fathers, because they are scared of their children being kidnapped by such men.[/s]

[s]Two of my former colleagues were victims of this. Their ex-husbands kidnapped their children, and kept them away from their mums.[/s]

[s]In one case, the woman got her child back right at the airport, as the man attempted to take the child away. It took the intervention of the police and immigration officials, to foil his plans.[/s]

[s]Since then, the woman has remained very careful about monitoring the man's calls to the kid. The man had even remarried after leaving the child's mum, but his new wife gave birth to only girls, while my colleague's child for him was a boy.[/s]

I don't have time for you females. Abeg, commot for my front with your stories and tales by moonlight. Tell them to the gods. Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen. Don't you ever mention me again. Yeye dey smell.

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2019
@regiomontanus

Lol. cheesy grin

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Nice to someone handling a woman the way a man ought to. No time for nonsense. Let them rot in their echo chamber. Good one Regiomontanus!

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:
You are a very very stupid female. Look at the first two photos below and tell me if I did not admit that there are irresponsible and bad fathers. This topic is meant for children with a certain kind of mother. If you are really concerned about irresponsible and bad fathers, what's stopping you from creating your own thread? Keep on rotting away in your echo chamber with your fellow females. In fact, tag each other and support each other, no one cares. Boys are waking up to see you females for what you really are and there is nothing your sophistry, deception and manipulation can do. I will not give you attention anymore. On issues like this, I don't and cannot expect reasoning from the female gender. Good day.

Oga, you added a two line disclaimer later, after spending over 20 lines to vilify women, in a largely one-sided diatribe. And you expect people to believe you are objective? I laugh....in Cantonese. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by CeterisXVII: 11:28am On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
I don't have time for you females. Abeg, commot for my front with your stories and tales by moonlight. Tell them to the gods. Yen yen yen yen yen yen yen. Don't you ever mention me again. Yeye dey smell.

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 11:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:
Nice to someone handling a woman the way a man ought to. No time for nonsense. Let them rot in their echo chamber. Good one Regiomontanus!
Boss, you are welcome. No time!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 11:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Boss, you are welcome. No time!
Correct guy. No time!
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by DeeMain(m): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2019
Starboytwo:
Ok, heres my story...

I was in 300 level, when my dad died in 2016, yeah i was there when he died, I mean literally, I was the last person he saw before he went beyond... I still remember how the nurses urshered me out, then I went by the window, I saw him took his last breath, I saw the nurse covering his face... I already knew before my brother's who were outside...

I didn't cry, when my eldest bro burst into tears, I just looked away, but I didn't cry... Why cry I didn't know the man... Apart from a few holidays, some visits, a long boring, very awkward (now most cherished) road trip, where we left Lagos in his car to our Homeland, azin our village "gan gan".... This old man took me home... Damn... I still didn't grab I needed my certificate of origin, cuz I just got admission...

You know the drill, polygamous family, 4 wives, 11 children... We the last, last wife, me and my little brother... Blah blah, she left, took us along, was five, bro was 3... Didn't see my old man again... Till he appeared when I was in pry 5... Coupla holidays, blah blah, my little bro decided to stay and live with him... So 50/50... All his children had some piece of him, except me... mummy's boy, all through... So I grew up on mummy stories, few times I spent with him were always awkward at best... Mummy's side was home, all the people I knew and loved ...

Looking back now, I think he tried to know me, he asked many questions, he bought me soccer boots, met my coach blah blah, drove me to my school, on my first day as a jss1 students( they still rep me till date, my old classmates)...

He was old, sick, yet still drove me home, I thought it'd be a day but we we're on day4 when I got real sick, I already told my mom and she made him bring me back....

all those quality times I could have spent with him, enjoy my father, his company, his last days Let's just say I was not a very good company.....

Something happened last week in my family and after 3 years since he gone, I cried uncontrollable in the bathroom, I cried so much my eyes were swollen,my girlfriend asked what's wrong with my eyes, they we're red with sorrow, I finally understood everything, it all came together, all the pieces,finally I know and understood the kind of man my father was, I finally understood the sacrifices he made, how hard his choices were... He was a good man, and for the first time in my life on Monday, I missed my dad...

For a minute I hated my mother for denying me the opportunity to know this man, my very own father... My beloved father... Damn...

I want to apologise dad, for being so stupid all this while, for not figuring things out soon enough, for frustrating you when you tried to connect, I'm sorry PAPA.... I will never Forget the look in your eye, the first day I came at the hospital, it's the most purest form of happiness I have ever seen, he held on to me and would not let go, he recognizes me after so many years and spoke so many things with his eyes, that now I fully understood....

Damn, i miss you Pop.... I miss you so much... I wish I could have that road trip again... Damn

Rest in piece sir....

Damn, your story shook me and triggered a tear!
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KanuSE: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2019
DeeMain:

Damn, your story shook me and triggered a tear!

Men were caught sleeping, if you know what I mean...smiley
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by DevilhimseIf: 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2019
[s]
KanuSE:

Men were caught sleeping, if you know what I mean...smiley
[/s]
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Regiomontanus:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
These is the funniest reply I have read today cheesy
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 4:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

Nobody is shocked here. It goes both ways. If a man rapes a woman and she gets pregnant, in some states she is required to go through with the pregnancy. Family courts always advocates for what is BEST FOR THE CHILD. They are not in the business of gender wars.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by hopefulLandlord: 4:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
elektra:

Nobody is shocked here. It goes both ways. If a man rapes a woman and she gets pregnant, in some states she is required to go through with the pregnancy. Family courts always advocates for what is BEST FOR THE CHILD. They are not in the business of gender wars.

Both ways? you then added a clause as "in some states"; both ways indeed

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

https://eu.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/09/02/statutory-rape-victim-child-support/14953965/
Oga Landlord, I am no saying you should not argue, you can if you like but just know that the girl you are arguing with is not ready to use her brain. She is lost in her emotions and she is just manipulating to push her narratives. She didn't tell you that abortion is legal in many states in the US and any lady can travel to any pro-abortion state and have her abortion. She is a child of lies and her arguments are clever lies that I can debunk if I want.

I would have tackled her seriously on the gynocentric laws of the US but I can't be bothered to respond to her.

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 4:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

I say in some states because abortions are not accessible in some states. Some states only have one center that carries out abortions in the entire state. If a raped woman is unable to abort the fetus or give the child up for adoption, THE COURTS WILL ALSO RULE THAT SHE TAKES RESPONSIBILITY OF SAID CHILD.

Like I said, the courts will ALWAYS rule in favor of what is best for the CHILD. They don't care if it is fair to either parent!

In the article you cited, the man can give up parental rights to avoid paying child support. Since he was raped it is understandable that he will want nothing to do with the child. He said in the article that "He wants to be in his daughter's life and is willing to pay child support going forward". If he wants to be in the child's life he will be required to pay child support because THE COURTS ARE NOT FAIR TO PARENTS!

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by hopefulLandlord: 4:50pm On Sep 09, 2019
elektra:

I say in some states because abortions are not accessible in some states. Some states only have one center that carries out abortions in the entire state. If a raped woman is unable to abort the fetus or give the child up for adoption, THE COURTS WILL ALSO RULE THAT SHE TAKES RESPONSIBILITY OF SAID CHILD.

Like is said, the courts will ALWAYS rule in favor of what is best for the CHILD. They don't care if it is fair to either parent!

In the article you cited, the man can give up parental rights to avoid paying child support. Since he was raped it is understandable that he will want nothing to do with the child. He said in the article that "He wants to be in his daughter's life and is willing to pay child support going forward". If he wants to be in the child's life he will be required to pay child support because THE COURTS ARE NOT FAIR TO PARENTS!
a female rape victim that got pregnant in a state where abortion is not allowed even for rape can simply travel to states where it's allowed, do the deed and come back to her base!!!! the man's child support has no such workaround so No! it's not both ways
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

a female rape victim that got pregnant in a state where abortion is not allowed even for rape can simply travel to states where it's allowed, do the deed and come back to her base!!!! the man's child support has no such workaround so No! it's not both ways

LOL, I understand where you are coming from but I am talking about the FAMILY COURTS SYSTEM. As long as the child gets born, the courts will rule for what is best for the child, regardless of whether it is fair to either parent.

Now, both parents have the responsibility to enforce their rights. If the female rape victim does not want the child, it is their responsibility to get an abortion or get the baby adopted. If the make victim does not want the child, it is their responsibility to go to the court and relinquish parental rights. Both parents have rights and options. I am not trying to argue against men, I just want MEN to know that they have RIGHTS TOO! And even though the court may seem to be against men, they are actually for the child and could care less about either parent.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by hopefulLandlord: 5:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
elektra:

LOL, I understand where you are coming from but I am talking about the FAMILY COURTS SYSTEM. As long as the child gets born, the courts will rule for what is best for the child, regardless of whether it is fair to either parent.

Now, both parents have the responsibility to enforce their rights. If the female rape victim does not want the child, it is their responsibility to get an abortion or get the baby adopted. If the make victim does not want the child, it is their responsibility to go to the court and relinquish parental rights. Both parents have rights and options. I am not trying to argue against men, I just want MEN to know that they have RIGHTS TOO! And even though the court may seem to be against men, they are actually for the child and could care less about either parent.

A pregnant female regardless of being a victim of rape or not can abort the child Yes/No?

A male rape victim who impregnated unintentionally his rapist needs to go to court to ask for permission to relinquish his parental rights. which may be denied if he doesn't have enough evidence to prove he was raped

you still think it goes both ways?

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by doitforyou(f): 5:12pm On Sep 09, 2019
Who pays child support hinges on the parental rights of the non custodial parent. If the parental rights have been terminated by the courts then the parent has no obligation to pay child support. Only about 30 states have some sort of laws that automatically terminates the parental rights of perpetrators of sexual assault, Arizona isn't one of them. This hurts sexual assault victims of BOTH sexes. In Arizona, a man that raped a woman can sue her for child custody and if he wins and she is the one with means, she is obligated to pay child support. If this had happened in states where parental rights are terminated, the rapist woman's parental rights would have been terminated and the child would have been in the custody of the state unless the man (victim) wants custody.

Basically if you have parental rights then you are obligated by law to pay child support. If the man doesn't want to pay child support, he should apply to the court for his parental rights to that child be terminated. The state here is only concerned about the rights of the CHILD. However the man wants to be in the child's life (unwilling to relinquish parental rights) and not pay child support, not possible. The only other viable option he has, is to sue for child custody.

Some years ago, a woman was raped and she decided to have the baby, the rapist took her to court for child custody because by law he still had parental rights to that child.

https://www.cnn.com/2012/08/22/opinion/prewitt-rapist-visitation-rights/index.html

hopefulLandlord:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Martinez39(m): 5:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

In the US, if a female teacher has sex with a male minor, the minor will pay child support when they come of age. These male victims are usually working more jobs to cover up the cost in addition to the student loan on their neck.

In the US, even when it is proven that you are a victim of paternity fraud, you are still made responsible for the child. They cover this injustice and gynocentric privilege with "we have to do what's best for the child".

In the US divorce court, if your wife says you are an abusive husband and you sexually molested your child, she will be automatically believed and she will get custody of the kids and, if she wants, a restraining order against the father. These fathers will then have to go to anger management classes(an institution filled with annoying feminists. grin).

In the US, women get way lower jail time compared to men for the same crime.

In the US, if you can't pay child support or alimony because you don't have the means to, you will go to prison. grin Lmao. How will that solve anything? In many divorces, the woman gets to keep the man's home even if it means the man being homeless. Need I remind you that the man will have to pay for his wife's legal fees? Lmao. grin

Can you imagine giving half your net worth(50-60%), your properties, alimony(30-50% of your salary) and child support to a woman just like that? Mind you, they don't determine what money is enough or sufficient for the woman. They just fix an amount and percentage.

Prenuptial agreements are prenuptial agreements until the court decides that it's not. grin

Socially, society is tilted against men.

I could keep on going on and on but no time Mr. Landlord. Any stupid moniker trying to shove bullish!t and lies down my throat is not worthy of a response. wink

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by elektra(f): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

A pregnant female regardless of being a victim of rape or not can abort the child Yes/No?

A male rape victim who impregnated unintentionally his rapist needs to go to court to ask for permission to relinquish his parental rights. which may be denied if he doesn't have enough evidence to prove he was raped

I feel like we are going around in circles now. There are cases where the courts are unfair to fathers, there are cases where the courts are unfair to mothers. The courts are not actively looking to screw only men over. The courts do not care about either parent, they rule in favor of the kid. Let's agree to disagree.

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by doitforyou(f): 5:22pm On Sep 09, 2019
hopefulLandlord:

If it happened in a state where they have written laws to terminate parental rights, as a victim of statutory rape, his parental rights are automatically terminated unless he wants them because he was a victim. If he was raped as a full grown man, then of course he would need a conviction just like a full grown woman that was raped would need a conviction.

The law doesn't care about gender, they are more concerned about the child, the ruling of a written law can be favorable to either side. A 14 year old girl was statutory raped by a 19 year old man, she had a child. The judge refused to terminate the man's parental right, even though that was what the mother (victim) wanted, he based the ruling on what was best for the child.

A state high court affirmed a judgment of paternity in a statutory rape case, rejecting the mother's argument that the lower court had "no authority" to adjudicate the parental rights of a father whose child was conceived by statutory rape. H.T. v. J.M. According to the Appeals Court of Massachusetts, terminating the father's parental rights "would unfairly disadvantage the child by depriving her of the right to receive financial support from both parents." ABA Section of Litigation leaders believe the decision is contrary to a majority of other state laws or decisions and opens the door to continuous harassment of rape victims by their rapists.

https://www.americanbar.org/groups/litigation/publications/litigation-news/top-stories/2017/court-affirms-parental-rights-of-statutory-rapist/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by tpiar: 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2019
as per rape this rape that, ok everywhere would be like Nigeria sooner or later, happy now?

Btw, do not intentionally impregnate yourself and pin it on a man please, I'm sure married men are the intended targets as usual.
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 5:27pm On Sep 09, 2019
elektra:

I feel like we are going around in circles now. There are cases where the courts are unfair to fathers, there are cases where the courts are unfair to mothers. The courts do not care about either parent, they rule in favor of the kid. Let's agree to disagree.
You are not going in any circle. You are choosing to go in circles. HopefulLandlord asked very questions. Will you answer or keep playing dumb?

"...There are cases where the courts are unfair to fathers, there are cases where the courts are unfair to mothers."
Please, list these cases and I will deactivate my account. You cannot win against HopefulLandlord in the realm of logic and being specific hence you rain back to ambiguity. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by KevinDein: 5:38pm On Sep 09, 2019
Martinez39:

In the US, if a female teacher has sex with a male minor, the minor will pay child support when they come of age. These male victims are usually working more jobs to cover up the cost in addition to the student loan on their neck.

In the US, even when it is proven that you are a victim of paternity fraud, you are still made responsible for the child. They cover this injustice and gynocentric privilege with "we have to do what's best for the child".

In the US divorce court, if your wife says you are an abusive husband and you sexually molested your child, she will be automatically believed and she will get custody of the kids and, if she wants, a restraining order against the father. These fathers will then have to go to anger management classes(an institution filled with annoying feminists. grin).

In the US, women get way lower jail time compared to men for the same crime.

In the US, if you can't pay child support or alimony because you don't have the means to, you will go to prison. grin Lmao. How will that solve anything? In many divorces, the woman gets to keep the man's home even if it means the man being homeless. Need I remind you that the man will have to pay for his wife's legal fees? Lmao. grin

Can you imagine giving half your net worth(50-60%), your properties, alimony(30-50% of your salary) and child support to a woman just like that? Mind you, they don't determine what money is enough or sufficient for the woman. They just fix an amount and percentage.

Prenuptial agreements are prenuptial agreements until the court decides that it's not. grin

Socially, society is tilted against men.

I could keep on going on and on but no time Mr. Landlord. Any stupid moniker trying to shove bullish!t and lies down my throat is not worthy of a response. wink
I genuinely can't seem to wrap my head around how those men decided to create a system that basically screws them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

White Men Are Better Than Black Men! / Why Do Some Women Get Pregnant After Family Planning? / 6 Hilarious Ways Nigerian Mothers Make Conversation With Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.