Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,292 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:57 AM

Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. (28174 Views)

When A Deadbeat Dad Gets Old And Weary. / Boy's Converstaion With His 'Deadbeat' Dad About Christmas Gift Sparks Debate / Deadbeat Father: How A Nairanlander's Quote Ended My Family's Rift. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Elliot2(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2019
liberalchick:

Well, for your one anecdote, I can raise you five of mine. I also have my own stories of fathers badmouthing their wives in front of their kids. No gender has a corner on parent alienation. The lesson here is adults should keep their drama themselves and leave the kids out of it.

Why are you people like this na? You have the liberty to create your own thread about dads who are really deadbeats. just leave this for those who can relate.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by liberalchick(f): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2019
“A good number of mothers” you and the OP’s generalization is why this post was spoiled by “idiots”. I know people that were lied to by their fathers who told them that their moms abandoned them. Instead they discovered their mothers were kicked out and had been forbidden to see them.

Unlike this OP, I am not going to write a post generalizing most men.

Elliot2:
See how a well articulated topic has been spoilt by idiots who should be in the caves. This is one topic that would have had meaningful engagement if it were on quora.
Well,the truth is that a good number of mothers are not altruistic in their show of love toward their children. Like every other things women easily create competition even when uncalled for,they are in a competition for the child's attention; one which they get and perpetually use. This becomes especially pronounced if their is a friction between the woman and the man. It is as if they book-keep every act of kindness towards the child; they highlight those deeds,trying to reinforce your memory. You remember their acts of kindness more than you do for your dad's. In fact, most mothers' love is a weapon they consciously build and nurture.

8 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by liberalchick(f): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2019
I also have the liberty to respond to a public post.

Elliot2:
Why are you people like this na? You have the liberty to create your own thread about dads who are really deadbeats. just leave this for those who can relate.

9 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez19:
I never asked you to agree with me. Whether or not you choose to agree is not my business. I know what I wrote because I am smart, observant and exposed. If you still insist that what is in my op does not happen in real life or I must have had a first hand experience, that's your problem. grin
Your comments on this thread so far makes me doubt if the write up is truly yours, instead of you to defend your posts with logical points and facts you are busy guilt ripping hiding your shallows with emojis and baseless tantrums, even Capslock did a better job defending your very own thread. Pity!

Women don't paint men bad, No they just didn't cover up their husband's misconducts from their children. If you are smart, observant and exposed has you claim to be, you will realize that husbands 'painted bad' aren't saints. Most times they exhibit characters the women use against them. Lol it's funny you think a child's mind is a GIGO kind of thing. No,! Children emulate/take in/ form their perception mostly on what they see than what they hear, The later is easily forgotten while the former lasts longer. If a woman tells her child the husband is bad and the husband acts otherwise believe me those words will have no effect. So this is a case of no smoke without fire.

You also make it sound like only a woman owns the child whatever stops the father from forming a bond with his child?But No! An average African man thinks it is a sign of weakness to express emotions and that the needs of the children is basically food clothing and shelter. Other needs should be met by the woman, it is her job.And this is the cause of the fall of African Man when it comes to getting a child's love.

So what if they aren't together? Are the fathers denied access to their children? Thing is Most Nigerian men do not care that much, to them they have enough sperm to produce another child if the wife decide to go with the children. Hardly will you see a man worry that much except if the children are grown and he has invested a lot in them.A typical Nigerian man is a deadbeat one, the ones 'painted bad' are just the unmanaged ones.

That said, You seem to forget the fact that Children who have little knowledge of their fathers or mothers seek after them mostly when they are grown.They tend to appreciate the invisible one more than the one who nurture them.They begin to ask questions, make calls , search for maps just to find the one who wasnt there.At the end no one loses , This thread no hold water jare.

8 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by marvelous000: 1:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Just look at how all these feather-brains have conflagrated this sensible thread with vacuous inanity, in bide to score cheap gender point.
looking at them and their man-bitch accomplice, one begin to ruminate on their anthropology, because it's unequivocally overt that they're from the end of the gene cesspool, from the lowest of low of subhuman specie of australopithecus africanus.

because, one can not even thoerise on their sybaritic idiocy. their idiosyncracy bears the hallmark of a white imbécile blindly in love with foolishness.

spit.

9 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 1:11am On Sep 08, 2019
marvelous000:
Just look at how all these feather-brains have conflagrated this sensible thread with vacuous inanity, in bide to score cheap gender point.
looking at them and their man-bitch accomplice, one begin to ruminate on their anthropology, because it's unequivocally overt that they're from the end of the gene cesspool, from the lowest low of subhuman specie of australopithecus africanus.

because, one can not even thoerise on their sybaritic idiocy. their idiosyncracy bears the hallmark of a white imbécile blindly in love with foolishness.

spit.

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by addictiv(m): 1:23am On Sep 08, 2019
OP has raised valid points, a lot of children have been fed lies about their fathers by their mothers, who did so for selfish gains. The ultimate looser is the child who is deprived of a father figure.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by marvelous000: 1:46am On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:
And that will translate to money in my bank account.

Ok, how about we play a game of "go and fvck yourself."

7 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 1:52am On Sep 08, 2019
marvelous000:
And that will translate to money in my bank account.
Ok, how about we play a game of "go and fvck yourself."

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by marvelous000: 2:12am On Sep 08, 2019
MariaLavina:

you wishgrin you peep seem to take this online twaddle serious, and i can't help but speculate on your cerebral capacity. because it's akin to that of narcissist, but in the obverse. else, how on earth will one reason that a person like me will be predisposed enough to be riled by an inconsequential online entity like you.

that's the vertex of delusion of grandeur with a touch of vapidity.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by amuwo1980: 2:47am On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:

Due to the fact that fathers instill harsh discipline and are usually away working to feed the family, children are usually close to their mothers. Mothers usually spoil and pamper their children hence another reason children are close to their mothers. One advantage of this is that the mothers have a huge influence on the minds of the children. grin During parental dispute and irrespective of whether the wife is at fault or not, women are usually fond of brainwashing and poisoning the minds of their children against their fathers. Even if there is no dispute, some women still control the minds of their kids in order to get the upper hand in the childish game of power they started and are playing in the home.

Most men usually settle matters amicably and are willing to own their mistakes but women, whether or not they are wrong, will always want to "win" the dispute and would go any length to achieve such. Brainwashing and poisoning the minds of the kids against the father is one of the ways of achieving such. In such brainwashing, the children see the father as the bad person while the mum is the angel. Some children later grow up to see that it was the other way around while some never grow out of the brainwashing for many years. As the woman is brainwashing the kids, she keeps the kids distant from the father so that she can successfully fuel the narrative that father is a bad and was never there. She wouldn't even let the father visit instead she always give one excuse or the other or even avoid the father. The woman would even make sure that the contacts of the children are not available to the father. The woman might even put the children in a situation whereby either they are for her or for the father. You can't blame the children for falling for the lies because the mother has appeared so nice and caring to them. grin

Some mothers would be communicating to the fathers behind the children's back looking for up keeps yet they won't tell the children. They will exploit the kind hearted nature of the father to get money from him by making up stories that children are sick blah blah blah. They will then make it out to be that they are the ones making the money while the father doesn't care. Sometimes when the father wants to see his children, they will charge the fathers money in one form or the other. If they fulfill their promise of let the kids see the children, which many don't, the visit would be short. Afterall, she still let the father see his children, right? She might even post the visit with the pics on her social media so that everyone can see that "she let the kids visit and spend quality time with their papa". grin

If you are the child of a deadbeat dad who thinks father is evil and mom is good, you have to start asking questions. Here are some of the questions you should ask :
1) Do I believe my father is horrible because I really know him or it's what my mother told me? Have I heard both sides of the story?
2) Does my mother allow free and open access for me to communicate and build a relationship with my father? Is she always monitoring my conversations with my father and asking what we discussed?
3) Has my father been providing money but my mum doesn't tell me?
4) Does my father have my contact number or did my mum make it that my father can only communicate with me through her phone so that she can monitor and regulate the conversation? She could do so to fuel the narrative that mum is good and dad is bad.
5) Nairalanders can make their suggestions.

By asking these questions and making analysis, you would figure out if mum has skeletons in her cupboard or not. It's also possible that your dad could be the one at fault. Check things for yourself. There are good and bad fathers and there are good and bad mothers. Women who do these things are wicked and can't be said to really care about the children. Why are such women reducing their children to properties/pawn to help them get the upper hand in a parental dispute or childish game of power dynamics for their own selfish reasons? grin Why make their children live a lie that could stay with them forever for their own selfish reasons? This is immoral. Why deprive their children of fatherly love for their own selfish reasons? Why can't they leave their children out of their dispute with their father? Why can't these women have the maturity to admit to their wrongs? Some women even publicly smear the father's reputation with lies to fuel the narrative that mum is good, dad is bad. The worse is when some of the crazies among them murder or maltreat their children to get back at the father. grin

wink
Women , evil ppl

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Obiwank: 3:24am On Sep 08, 2019
Very important topic. My advice for men is that you should never let someone else define your relationship with your kids. Maybe its culture... being macho etc but you should be shameless in making effort to get your side of the story out to your kids unless you are minded to be a dead beat. It will never happen to me.

Dont want to address the side of the women because some men can really be brutal to women and the kids are really the only way they can fight back. So sad - kids are victims.

10 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:12am On Sep 08, 2019
NLmember:
Why do these bitter woman hating mods keep putting posts like this on front page? Instead of asking parents to put their utmost best in raising children the bitter and frustrated fellow started a topic he concocted from his deranged mind to blame women for the actions of irresponsible fathers.

Father's are deadbeat so blame the mother's for poisoning the childs mind and keeping the said child from their dad. What is stopping the father from being actively present in the child's life and showing them enough love and support to dispel any form of brainwashing from the mom about him being deadbeat?

A determined and caring father will never allow anything keep him from his kids, what these useless men do is that they abandon their kids thinking the responsibility of rising kids is on women and then in old age when they start experiencing loneliness the fools start throwing be to the wives and mothers claiming that they brainwashed the children into hating them.

I m not surprised, majority of young men these days are just frustrated from poverty and filled with bitterness and since they cannot lash out t each other they turn to women to transfer agression. If only you fools can use the same energy in tracking your worthless leaders that keep you poor and frustrated.

I don't blame the mod that keeps putting topics like this on front page.
Read the topic from beginning to end instead of hastily jumping into conclusions. The op made valid points and your outdated shaming tactics won't change the fact. You have nothing reasonable to offer as far as this topic is concerned.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Chuks9000: 4:15am On Sep 08, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

IS IT SUCH A BAD THING FOR MOTHERS TO BE SEEN WRONGLY? DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY FATHERS HAVE BEEN SEEN WRONGLY ALL OVER THE WORLD SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME?
THIS THREAD CALLS IN CHILDREN OF DEADBEATS.... BUT HERE YOU ALL ARE, ACTING AS IF MARTINEZ39 PERSONALLY INSULTS YOUR MOTHERS. WHY NOT READ AND WALK AWAY AND LET CONCERNED PEOPLE REASON TOGETHER.
YOUR MUM IS NOT LIKE THAT, YOUR MUM IS THIS AND THAT....
OGA, EXIT THE THREAD FOR PEOPLE THAT THEIR MUMS ARE LIKE THAT. THIS THREAD IS FOR THEM. TO HELP THEM THINK AND POSSIBLY RECONCILE WITH THEIR DADS IF SUCH SITUATIONS HAVE CAUSED DISPUTES.
YOU SAY YOU'RE WISE AND REASONABLE, BUT EVEN THE SIMPLEST THINGS MISSES YOUR COMPREHENSION. NA WA.
I just do not understand that "iampluto" human being. So much immaturity and low IQ on this NL.
Is he a lawyer for mothers?
@Mr Pluto, Since eve came to this world, no one has had peace! Take it or leave it.

12 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Nobody: 4:16am On Sep 08, 2019
Abeg shift you're just pained I replied harshly to male bullshit

3 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:20am On Sep 08, 2019
larryking540:
To all the single guys out there,to every married man, to every hustler base in 9ja and outside 9ja,
pls and pls, create time for ur kids, it's very important,

I always speak from experience, I was at the backyard of my house the other day, and I noticed that my next door neighbor just had a misunderstanding with the wife and after the man left the house, the wife sat outside the house doing some hand laundry, with 2 of the kids around her, u need to see the way d lady was saying some harsh words to the kids about their father, I wouldn't want to say it, cus it was just not worth hearing such from her, I just went back into my room and I sat on my couch and reason that if this man and woman continues to have such a misunderstanding and while the wife spends more of the time with d kids, trust me, the kids will channel so much hate for their father, even thinking that their mother is the bread winner of the house, not knowing is their father ,,

So pls my fellow men out there,
always create time for your kids, call them, if u are base outside the country, do a Skype call with them,
often, if u can call them every day by evening call them because na old age matters o,
for u men who are within the country, calls check up on them via calls or chat, a 1 minutes call will go a long way in their thinking about anyone has said or told them concerning u

Speaking from experience, that's is what saved my own father that we still use to respect him till date, even though my own mother backlash at hime at his back ,a day never passes by my father doesn't drop a call on my cell phone, infact he call me pass mtn,
and dat is what I have actually used to prove my mother wrong,

I hate people that pretend,
Thanks for sharing. Many of the foolish girls here are just opposing the topic without reading properly. They are even acting as if what the op said doesn't happen in real life. Some know that Martinez39 is speaking the truth and they have resorted to shaming language. grin

Many of these girls are like the kind of mothers in the op and they plan to do like the kind of mothers in the op so they are getting defensive.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by fyneboi79(m): 4:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez39:

Due to the fact that fathers instill harsh discipline and are usually away working to feed the family, children are usually close to their mothers. Mothers usually spoil and pamper their children hence another reason children are close to their mothers. One advantage of this is that the mothers have a huge influence on the minds of the children. grin During parental dispute and irrespective of whether the wife is at fault or not, women are usually fond of brainwashing and poisoning the minds of their children against their fathers. Even if there is no dispute, some women still control the minds of their kids in order to get the upper hand in the childish game of power they started and are playing in the home.

Most men usually settle matters amicably and are willing to own their mistakes but women, whether or not they are wrong, will always want to "win" the dispute and would go any length to achieve such. Brainwashing and poisoning the minds of the kids against the father is one of the ways of achieving such. In such brainwashing, the children see the father as the bad person while the mum is the angel. Some children later grow up to see that it was the other way around while some never grow out of the brainwashing for many years. As the woman is brainwashing the kids, she keeps the kids distant from the father so that she can successfully fuel the narrative that father is a bad and was never there. She wouldn't even let the father visit instead she always give one excuse or the other or even avoid the father. The woman would even make sure that the contacts of the children are not available to the father. The woman might even put the children in a situation whereby either they are for her or for the father. You can't blame the children for falling for the lies because the mother has appeared so nice and caring to them. grin

Some mothers would be communicating to the fathers behind the children's back looking for up keeps yet they won't tell the children. They will exploit the kind hearted nature of the father to get money from him by making up stories that children are sick blah blah blah. They will then make it out to be that they are the ones making the money while the father doesn't care. Sometimes when the father wants to see his children, they will charge the fathers money in one form or the other. If they fulfill their promise of let the kids see the children, which many don't, the visit would be short. Afterall, she still let the father see his children, right? She might even post the visit with the pics on her social media so that everyone can see that "she let the kids visit and spend quality time with their papa". grin

If you are the child of a deadbeat dad who thinks father is evil and mom is good, you have to start asking questions. Here are some of the questions you should ask :
1) Do I believe my father is horrible because I really know him or it's what my mother told me? Have I heard both sides of the story?
2) Does my mother allow free and open access for me to communicate and build a relationship with my father? Is she always monitoring my conversations with my father and asking what we discussed?
3) Has my father been providing money but my mum doesn't tell me?
4) Does my father have my contact number or did my mum make it that my father can only communicate with me through her phone so that she can monitor and regulate the conversation? She could do so to fuel the narrative that mum is good and dad is bad.
5) Nairalanders can make their suggestions.

By asking these questions and making analysis, you would figure out if mum has skeletons in her cupboard or not. It's also possible that your dad could be the one at fault. Check things for yourself. There are good and bad fathers and there are good and bad mothers. Women who do these things are wicked and can't be said to really care about the children. Why are such women reducing their children to properties/pawn to help them get the upper hand in a parental dispute or childish game of power dynamics for their own selfish reasons? grin Why make their children live a lie that could stay with them forever for their own selfish reasons? This is immoral. Why deprive their children of fatherly love for their own selfish reasons? Why can't they leave their children out of their dispute with their father? Why can't these women have the maturity to admit to their wrongs? Some women even publicly smear the father's reputation with lies to fuel the narrative that mum is good, dad is bad. The worse is when some of the crazies among them murder or maltreat their children to get back at the father. grin

wink
Very good topic here. It took me more than 35 years to realize what my mother did to me concerning my dad. I hated and abandoned the man. Now all I can do to say sorry is to beautify his graveside.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Chuks9000: 4:21am On Sep 08, 2019
izzou:

Some Mothers are manipulative and poison the minds of their kids against their fathers
Me: [b]Did your mum do this to you?

Him: Nooo... My mum is a real woman
grin [/b]
Why would you ask such a useless question?
Do you plan to take her to a rehab?
Or you intend to wind back the hands of time to correct the mistakes?
What relevance is there in that your question?
Nigerians, I beg you all, flee from gossips and address the issues!

2 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:23am On Sep 08, 2019
realtalk19:

How about violent men and men who is not responsible for the child's welfare and believes the mother shuld be the one to take up his responsibility while he squanders his money on irrrelivant things.

Will he be bold enough to to admit he wasn't responsible and couldn't take care of them like a father should?

Will he admit he was violent and irresponsible by always beating up the child's mother who eventually had to leave the marriage for the safety of hersslf and child?
Read the topic from beginning to end. Beside, the topic is about a certain kind of mothers. If you really really want to talk about irresponsible fathers, what's stopping you from creating a topic on that?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Regiomontanus(m): 4:25am On Sep 08, 2019
liberalchick:
Well, for your one anecdote, I can raise you five of mine. I also have my own stories of fathers badmouthing their wives in front of their kids. No gender has a corner on parental alienation. The lesson here is adults should keep their drama to themselves and leave the kids out of it.

Lol. Women. The op is about mothers who unfairly alienate children from fathers. The lesson is for children to think for themselves.

8 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by fredoooooo: 4:36am On Sep 08, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Thanks for sharing. Many of the foolish girls here are just opposing the topic without reading properly. They are even acting as if what the op said doesn't happen in real life. Some know that Martinez39 is speaking the truth and they have resorted to shaming language. grin

Many of these girls are like the kind of mothers in the op and they plan to do like the kind of mothers in the op so they are getting defensive.

Majority of them are product of such , what do you expect.

10 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by BBBmall25: 4:52am On Sep 08, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

SADLY, THAT'S HOW MOST PEOPLE WERE RAISED TO SEE THEIR PARENTS.

THAT'S WHY YOU'LL FIND 50 MOTHER'S DAY CELEBRATIONS IN A YEAR, WHILE YOU HAVE JUST 1 CHILDREN'S DAY AND 1 DAD'S DAY.

THEY GUILT TRIP YOUNG ONES WHO THEN GROW INTO MATURED MEN WITH THE "I CARRIED YOU FOR A DIFFICULT 9 MONTHS", AS IF WE OWE THEM FOR WHAT NATURE BESTOWED UPON THEM.
AS IF THEY'RE THE ONLY SPECIES THAT BEAR KIDS. I DON'T THINK ELEPHANTS AND OTHER MAMMALS NAG ABOUT THAT SUBJECT LIKE HUMAN MOTHERS. IF MEN COULD GIVE BIRTH, WE WOULD DO IT EVERY TIME AND GET OVER IT WITH A BOTTLE OF BEER, WITHOUT SEEING ANY BIG DEAL IN THE SIMPLE THINGS OF LIFE.

A GIRL WHO DOESN'T RESPECT ANYBODY FEELS SHE HAS TO BE RESPECTED BECAUSE SHE'S A WOMAN, A POTENTIAL MOTHER OF MEN.

AND THEY ALWAYS HAVE CROCODILE TEARS TO ENFORCE THEIR WEAK IDEAS AND PRETEND THEY'RE BEING FRUSTRATED.
MEAN WHILE IT IS THEIR SYSTEM OF MANIPULATING EVERY LIVING THING ON EARTH.
Well Said Br

4 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Aystarz: 5:05am On Sep 08, 2019
Elliot2:
See how a well articulated topic has been spoilt by idiots who should be in the caves. This is one topic that would have had meaningful engagement if it were on quora.
Well,the truth is that a good number of mothers are not altruistic in their show of love toward their children. Like every other things women easily create competition even when uncalled for,they are in a competition for the child's attention; one which they get and perpetually use. This becomes especially pronounced if their is a friction between the woman and the man. It is as if they book-keep every act of kindness towards the child; they highlight those deeds,trying to reinforce your memory. You remember their acts of kindness more than you do for your dad's. In fact, most mothers' love is a weapon they consciously build and nurture.

Totally ruined it......and you wonder why NL has become what it is today.

9 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by TheEminentLaity: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Yeah right! undecided 'Deadbeat' another invented term by bitter women to appropriate all blames to yet another man. Another case of women not taking responsibility.

9 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Chuks9000: 6:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Martinez19:
Lol. Are you minding him? His low IQ is why I stopped replying him.
Your post is great in terms of relevance and truth.
Your attempt to engage comments outside the post is a disservice to the topic.
Please, in your future posts, I wish you can learn to apply the silent treatment to non related comments.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by TheEminentLaity: 6:10am On Sep 08, 2019
What you have here is exactly how you say I am a blockhead in 4 paragraphs
NLmember:
Why do these bitter woman hating mods keep putting posts like this on front page? Instead of asking parents to put their utmost best in raising children the bitter and frustrated fellow started a topic he concocted from his deranged mind to blame women for the actions of irresponsible fathers.

Father's are deadbeat so blame the mother's for poisoning the childs mind and keeping the said child from their dad. What is stopping the father from being actively present in the child's life and showing them enough love and support to dispel any form of brainwashing from the mom about him being deadbeat?

A determined and caring father will never allow anything keep him from his kids, what these useless men do is that they abandon their kids thinking the responsibility of rising kids is on women and then in old age when they start experiencing loneliness the fools start throwing be to the wives and mothers claiming that they brainwashed the children into hating them.

I m not surprised, majority of young men these days are just frustrated from poverty and filled with bitterness and since they cannot lash out t each other they turn to women to transfer agression. If only you fools can use the same energy in tracking your worthless leaders that keep you poor and frustrated.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by Tubexsms(m): 6:10am On Sep 08, 2019
Locate SCOAN
Prophet T.B Joshua, the founder of the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), has reportedly prayed for a dead man and he has been resurrected back to live.

T.B Joshua prayed for Sergey Pak, who was believed to have been declared clinically dead by the doctors in the hospital.

From the video made available by Emmanuel TV and sighted by Daily Tells Nigeria, the South Korean, Mr. Segey Pak had been reported dead for 2 weeks before he was brought back to life by the Nigerian Prophet, T.B Joshua’s prayer.

Source: https://dailytells.com.ng/2019/09/07/prophet-t-b-joshua-resurects-a-dead-man/
Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by AreaFada2: 6:18am On Sep 08, 2019
Once a marriage crashes and the woman has custody of the kids, in over 90% of cases the kids will never have a balanced view of their dad.

If all your kids are girls, very sorry. Most girls will empathize with their mother only. Demonisation of father goes into full swing. Especially if mother says their dad cheated or abused her physically. Mostly if the kids were too young to remember anything from time together. At least more boys will seek to know dad better.

Very useful piece here.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by TheEminentLaity: 6:22am On Sep 08, 2019
When are women going to call out mothers that got children off ho-ing. Many mothers have children from fully committed men, whom they were full aware of the man's status before they continued on with their affair. How many women give birth to children because they want to tie a man down? there is even one on the front page. What do you think these 'angelic' women tell their children when the kids ask about their absentee fathers?

that I was a bïtch and I just had to fück him to have you Junior. I thought he would've stayed??

but No. Davido certainly would be a deadbeat to some of his kids, Wizkid too and the rest. Thank God for the internet exposing these lying bïtches everyday.

If your dad is a deadbeat, employ your senses and check very well. You mum might have had you when she was ho-ing Hurts, but c'est la vie. Höes love their children too and also lie to them to look like the 'supermom', 'strongwoman' and all the other superlatives they keep coming up with to their children to make the dad the villian.
realtalk19:

How about violent men and men who is not responsible for the child's welfare and believes the mother shuld be the one to take up his responsibility while he squanders his money on irrrelivant things.

Will he be bold enough to to admit he wasn't responsible and couldn't take care of them like a father should?

Will he admit he was violent and irresponsible by always beating up the child's mother who eventually had to leave the marriage for the safety of hersslf and child?

11 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by beejay1(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2019
You are deranged at best for such a statement. Whether you agree or not, such things happened and is happening. You are only limited by your own experience.

If you love your children and want peace to reign, sometimes you just let the woman do what she wants to do, hoping the children will grow up and see the truth for theirselves

You obviously have not seen life and maybe not married for you to insult men as you have done today.

NLmember:

11 Likes

Re: Children Of "Deadbeat" Fathers. Time To Think. by somehow: 6:52am On Sep 08, 2019
RIP dad.

Tears once more

Not because he was fully badmouthed but because I didn't see the whole picture soon enough.

5am off to work 11pm back home Mondays to Saturdays. Sleeps off most of Sundays after church to recoup the lost energy from the deadly weekdays.

Died of HBP/Stroke because the man never rested and was less celebrated!

Tears men.

Men should learn how to cry, you will add extra days to your life on earth in the process.

16 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

10 Habits You Must Quit To Be Happy / Zimbabwean Married Woman Elopes To Her Ex, Jilted Husband Fights To Have Her / Things Every Female In Her 20’s Should Know (MUST READ)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.