Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? (78689 Views)

See What Girl's Leg-Chain On The Right Or Left Means. / Dzifa Sweetness: The Panties Some Ladies Wear Will Make Men Cheat On Them / Look At How These Ladies Open Their Legs Wide And Close Their Eyes (18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by deluckiest(m): 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
A girl visited me on Sunday. As we are making love, I discovered that she had beads on waist. I asked her Why she wore those beads she refused to explain but by then I have had sex with her...

Since then I have been sacred. I don't know if those beads have effect on opposite sex. Please any body especially girls that know should explain better. Am just scared
It is mainly worn for beautification especially to make a rounded tiny waist. My ex Hausa girl used to wear it on her waist. She said a large number of her sisters from the north wear it particularly to prevent unwanted pregnancy.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by simps(m): 1:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
My wife told me it helps when watching out for weight gain.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Rozaytee: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
davidadenrele:

Dont be silly!! you can be charmed and appear sane and sound to anyone but in the in spiritual sense of it thing began to go under the spiritual controls the physical oga, atleast you watch nollywood movies, things don't just happen in this side of our world, nothing should be taken for granted am not against beautification using waist, or ankle chains, pierce rings, studs and so on neither do i want to sound too spiritual ooo.... but just to be extra careful......no one took the idea of some crazy folks stealing women under-wares serious until it becomes a serious issues!!!!.

Please be extra careful some ladies can do all sort to get a man!!!
backwardness

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Aarenaija: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Remember this quote "omo eni kii Sedi bebere ka fi ileke sidi omo elomii"
It means your daughter can not have big back side and you go and put bead on the back side of another man's daughter.
I don know if you are Yoruba but trust me, it was a way the Yoruba women enhance their beulty in those days. It is just that it is not common nowadays.

Some ladies might be diabolical but it is not usually the case. Today it is still common in the interland of the south west.........

Remember Sunny Ade's song, "Ileke ni mo kan ki n to kan aladunmoyin.........."
Meaning it is the bead I first touched before the main thing......... ( whatever that means, translate it yourself.)

I don try.........
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Omihanifa: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
In those days it used to be for fashion purposes grin but nowadays it's purely satanic (juju) almost all Yoruba and Nollywood actresses have either waist beads or ankle chain/beads if you think it's a lie Google actresses like Moyo Lawal, iyabo Ojo , adekemi taofeek, Lola idije, folorunsho Adeola & Anita Joseph

These are ladies into high class prostitution and lesbianism

They are either using those things to protect Dia selves from ritualists clients or tie down their clients

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by iPresh4s(m): 2:00pm On Sep 04, 2019
NobleAngell:
Is She supposed to wear it over her clothes? No naaaaw. The beauty is when she's without clothes.

So without clothes, na mirror she go dey see am?
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Samakus(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hamachi:
oh you men of little liver

Yes o. I am a proud lily-livered guy. Na strong livered men dey die pass. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by tatacherie: 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Only the wearer can actually tell the reason for wearing her beads

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by mechanics(m): 2:05pm On Sep 04, 2019
Hmmm, why did you made love with her, you made a big mistake, those beads can be satanic.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Samakus(m): 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2019
Wendyglad:

You dey fear sha...
this is Nigeria sha

My dear, i've seen a little. Fear is a normal human attribute especially for normal people who, most often then not, have witnessed abnormal occurrences cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by edjeodiri1989: 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

how does one behave when charm.
I am only asking if it has negative effect on the sex partner because I never experienced that before.
I don't need obstacle in lifeo

my brother calm down, you don blast her already. if you feel strange about the waist beads
just confess your sin of fornication to God and pray for deliverance because e be like say na weytin you
wan hear be this. as for me, waist beads dey spice the thing up. especially wen u dey do doggy.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Kakamorufu(m): 2:13pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:
So I should continue to invite her....
She wanted to come but I ask her wait....
She use to come very late in the night. Around 10:30
guy, no dey fear. that thing is just fashion oriented. I been wan buy am for one of my babes sef grin
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by candlestick: 2:15pm On Sep 04, 2019
Aladdin1:
na dem.jezebel club.yemoja generation.the mariners.na dem trade mark to wear bead for yansh.snake don suck and swallow your sperm go keep for under water be dat.
hahahahahaha
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by abiolaadepeju1: 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2019
No issues on wearing beads, i have on my waist too and i see it as a beautification and fashion. but i made the bead by my self

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by ubcandid(m): 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
Reelmii:
not really,,, i like girls who wear it and that is why i bought for my wife, na me use my hand enter store buy am.. and i am enjoying my doggy style in peace

Ahhhhh, hahahahaha. You be badooooo ooooooo. No cut the beads during doggy oooo, you know say climax dey electrify body.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Rozaytee: 2:19pm On Sep 04, 2019
gbagagbogo:
My brother stay away from that kind of lady. Besides, try to look for a responsible and a God fearing lady to marry.

Try to also stick to one person or else, your destiny will be in line of fire
and after marrying d so-called responsible lady una go still cheat on am wit waist bead wearers... cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by fabulous0156(m): 2:21pm On Sep 04, 2019
Is just for fashion
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by allenpaul(m): 2:25pm On Sep 04, 2019
Nice123:
Africa and fetish believe!!!!!! There is nothing in the beads, they are worn for beautification. There is absolutely nothing devilish on them. Some wear it in the neck while some wear them in the waist....all are for Beautification.

Some people are attributing evil to it just because its locally made. Had it been 'made in Japan' or 'made in London', we would be rushing them. Let's learn to appreciate and uphold and promote our own things....that's our identity!

Besides, its cultural. They used to be our people's jewelries before the acculturation with Orthodox gold and silver jeweleries we have now.
. You have summarized it all,I think it's backward to even debate it , hairdos & waist bead has been the two things that attracted women to me & I have had some ladies that wears it, occasionally I gave some money to buy it & wear when coming to spend time with me & I'm not poor or had any misfortunes over the years. I understand where their assumptions came from.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Sep 04, 2019
Its fashion and some are more than fashion but generally mostly runz girls adorn that style of fashion same way irresponsible wannabe gangsters sag their pants in the name of fashion
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Naanlong01: 2:30pm On Sep 04, 2019
Newbielearner:

Go and fast and pray o. Repercussions aren't often immediate. Originally it was meant for beautification. But now, it's a symbol of identity, used for protection, enchantment and transfer of virtue. You'd have to hope hers was for beautification.
I'm just surprised how you didn't see that thing before doing what you did.
They sell it now a lot, teaching ladies how to use it to enchant a man, draw virtue and ensure protection from ritualists.

Oga, go and pray o. No intention to scare you or to emphasize too much on holiness. But these things affect people on a long term basis...
OP,this man spoke my mind honestly. As a matter of fact i can't have sex with a waist bead wearing lady that am not married to because its true some wicked ladies use it against guys especially if she's been jilted by a bad guy in the past and is on a revenge mission. Though i love to see beads on an endowed lady, its very attractive to behold and turns me on.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Omarsheriff(m): 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
AryaSand:

I have 10 and they are really beautiful.
ahan madd o
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Rozaytee: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2019
Reelmii:
not really,,, i like girls who wear it and that is why i bought for my wife, na me use my hand enter store buy am.. and i am enjoying my doggy style in peace
man wey sabi...thumps up joor... Not all dis lame people claiming satanic kingdom upandan.. Mtchewww...most of their hearts be Satan sef

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Omarsheriff(m): 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
seunmohmoh:
No big deal. I wear waist bead but hate ankle chains. Same way some people like piercings and tattoo. All for beautification whatever rocks your boat grin

I have white, gold, purple, mixed, black, silver and many more.
so your waist is colorful

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by themanderon: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2019
You have entered.
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by woleabayo(f): 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2019
its an oldschool fashion
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by nick50(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2019
Abadsheddy:

Whatever I her intention I don't know.
But the girl though.
She fall too easily.
..yes marine spirits always falls easily just to collect ur destiny or to make you impotent for life
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Reelmii: 2:43pm On Sep 04, 2019
ubcandid:

Ahhhhh, hahahahaha. You be badooooo ooooooo. No cut the beads during doggy oooo, you know say climax dey electrify body.
if i cut am, i go buy another one, she must not wear any one aside the once wey i buy. because i no wan dey look another woman own, so she has to be wearing it for me alone.. the thing dey make me last for bed

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Reelmii: 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rozaytee:
man wey sabi...thumps up joor... Not all dis lame people claiming satanic kingdom upandan.. Mtchewww...most of their hearts be Satan sef
na so na,, if them dey fear the once wey another person wear, make them buy for their babes, instead of criticising

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Reelmii: 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
profmallor:
It only confirms

1. Promiscuity
2. Willingness to go into black magic

some men like it though and are attracted to it. But then ask such men how many of them would allow their wives wear them and display it in public, then you will see a different reaction, but they dont mind it on their girl friends.
my wife wears it, she does not reveal it wen going to work but wen we are going clubbing she reveals it, i like the way it shines wen the club light flashes on it..... sexy at its peak,,, so speak for urself man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by allenpaul(m): 2:53pm On Sep 04, 2019
simplesearch:

That you are feeling uneasy already could mean something is wrong with you and the human spirit being a strong force that doesn't succumb easily without a fight have trigger this alarm in you. When God tells you to abstain from something it's to keep you safe from many consequences beyond your conception, not just to force you to obey some set of rule or create an unwholesome allegiance lubricated by the fear of negative outcome. That said, you can use this opportunity to right your life with God and seek spiritual assistance from true ministers of the Gospel close to you who can help break any unwholesome covenant you may have unwittingly entered, in the process of this soul-binding activity called sex.
. maybe waist beads is also responsible for the insecurity & poverty in Nigeria ,I just dey laugh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by medeludo(m): 2:54pm On Sep 04, 2019
Phenomenal16:
..u were having sex on Sunday... Kwantinue...,...child of d world

grin grin grin kwantinue hahahaha
U pipu shuld stop this thing fa...
Re: Why Do Some Ladies Wear Beads On Their Waist And Chain On Their Legs? by Abadsheddy(m): 2:56pm On Sep 04, 2019
Rozaytee:
and after marrying d so-called responsible lady una go still cheat on am wit waist bead wearers... cheesy
I go de interesting to reason with u Sha.
Zero 7 zero. Six.zero.8.six.four. zero. 3.seven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

"I Want Goodluck Jonathan" - Symba, US Model Who Went Unclad At D'banj's Tour / He Met Me In My Mom's Shop 10 Years Ago,Now This Is Happening; Lady Reveals.PICS / Man Wrapped In Same Towel With Two Ladies At The Beach(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.